Bonjour! Pardon! Good day! Mais oui!
早上好!抱歉! 日安!日安!
You call this bacon? What lovely grapes! Some cheese? Ten yards. One pound. Excuse me
這是培根嗎?好新鮮的葡萄啊! 還有奶酪 10碼 一英鎊 抱歉
I'll get the knife Please let me through!
我去拿刀子 借過一下!
This bread Those fish It's stale! They smell
我要這個面包 那些魚 不新鮮了!有味道了
Madame's mistaken
一定是你搞錯了
There must be more than this provincial life!
這個小村莊外面一定還有更大的世界
Just watch I'm going to make Belle my wife!
我一定要娶貝兒為妻
Look there she goes a girl who's strange but special
看她 奇怪卻又獨特的女生
A most peculiar mad'moiselle
有些古怪的女生
It's a pity and a sin She doesn't quite fit in
有點可惜 她有些不合群
'Cause she really is a funny girl A beauty but a funny girl
她真是一個奇怪的女孩一個美麗又古怪的女孩
She really is a funny girl!
她真是一個古怪的女孩!
That Belle~
美麗又古怪的女孩
Good morrning Belle!
早安 貝兒!
Wonderful book you have there!
你有一本很棒的書
Have you read it?
你讀過嗎?
Well not that one But you know books
嗯 不是這本 不過你知道的 書嗎
For your dinner table
今晚能約你
Shall I join you this evening?
共進晚餐嗎?
Sorry not this evening
抱歉 今晚不行
Busy?
很忙嗎?
No
不是
So moving on?
怎么 有進展了?
No LeFou
還沒 來福
It's the ones who play hard to get that are always the sweetest prey
就是那些矜持的姑娘才值得追
That what makes Belle so appealing
貝兒越是這樣越吸引人
She hasn't made a fool of herself just to gain my favour
她才不會傻兮兮的去博取我的好感
How would you call that?
她這樣叫什么?
Dignity?
自重?
It's outrageously attractive isn't it?
這是她的特殊魅力 不是嗎?