What are you doing?
你在做什么?
The laundry
洗衣服
Come! Come!
過來!過來!
"The Blue Bird"
藍色的鳥兒
"that flies over"
飛過
"the dark"
黑暗
"wood"
樹林
That was amazing!
你太棒了!
What on earth are you doing?
你到底在做什么?
Teaching another girl to read?
在教一個女孩子認字嗎?
Isn't one enough?
有你一個還不夠嗎?
We have to do something
我們得給她點教訓了
You are the wildest most gorgeous thing I've ever seen
你真是完美 是我見過的最美麗的面容
Nobody deserves you
沒人能配得上你
But at least I know our children will be beautiful
至少我知道我們的孩子將是最美麗的
Am I catching you at a bad time?
你在嘀咕什么呢?
What is it LeFou? A damsel is in distress
什么事?來福 一個姑娘正在受難
It's hero time
該英雄救美了
I'm not done with you yet
待會和你接著聊
Me neither
待會接著聊
Belle! I heard you had trouble with the headmaster
貝兒!我聽說校長找你麻煩了
He never liked me either
他從來都不喜歡我
Can I give you a little advise about the villagers Belle?
我可以給你一點關于村民們的建議貝兒?
They're never gonna trust the kind of change you're trying to bring them
他們永遠都不會接受你想要引發的變革
All I wanted was to teach a child to read
我只不過是想教那個孩子認字