The only children you should concern yourself will be your own
你不應該操心別人家的孩子 你該操心你自己的孩子
I'm not ready to have children
我真沒想過生孩子
Maybe you haven't met the right man
也許你還沒有遇到合適的男人
It's a small village Gaston I've met them all
村里就這么幾個人加斯頓我都見過他們
Well maybe you should take another look
嗯也許你應該好好看一看
Some of us have changed
其中有些人已經有了微妙的變化
Gaston, we could never make each other happy
加斯頓 我們在一起是不會幸福的
No one can changed that much
這一點是不會改變的
Oh Belle
哦 貝兒
Do you know what happens to spinsters in this village after their fathers died?
你知道村子里的姑娘們在父親死后會發生什么嗎?
Coins? Could you spare me coins?
行行好吧?給點錢吧?
They beg for scraps like poor Agathe
會像阿加特那樣靠乞討為生
This is our world Belle
這就是現實 貝兒
For simple folk like us it doesn't getting better
像我們這窮鄉僻壤的 還有什么可挑的
I want to be a farm girl
我是個鄉下姑娘
But I'm not simple And
可我不想就這樣
I'm never going to marry you Gaston
我永遠都不會嫁給你的 加斯頓
I'm sorry!
抱歉了!
Can you imagine?
真是不可理喻
Me? The wife of that boorish
我?怎么能嫁給那個
Brainless
沒腦子的人