Ah! If it isn't the only bookworm in town!
啊!果然是城里唯一的書呆子!
So where did you run off to this week?
說說 你又去哪神游了?
Two cities in northern Italy
兩個在意大利北部的城市
I didn't want to come back
我都不想回來了
Have you got any new places to go?
有沒有新的地方可以去啊?
I'm afraid not
恐怕沒有了
But you may reread any of the old ones that you'd like
不過你可以把喜歡的再看上一遍
Thank you
謝謝
Your library makes a small corner of the wall seems big
你的藏書讓這個小地方變大了
Bon voyageBye
一路順風 再見
Look there she goes that girl is so peculiar
看 是那個奇怪的姑娘
I wonder if she's feeling well?
不知道她是不是病了
With a dreamy faroff look and her nose stuck in a book
眼神總是迷離 腦袋埋在書里
What a puzzle to the rest of us is Belle
大家都不懂 這奇怪的貝兒
Ah~ isn't this amazing?
啊~ 這難道不神奇嗎?
it's my favorite parts because
這是我最愛的一部分 因為
you'll see
能看到
Here's where she meets Prince Charming
她遇到自己的白馬王子
But she won't discover that it's him'til chapter three
但直到第三章她才意識到自己愛上了他
Now it's no wonder that her name means "beauty"
貝兒這個名字就是美麗的意思
Her looks have got no parallel
她的美貌的確無人能敵
But behind that fair facade I'm afraid she's rather odd
但美麗的面龐之下 有一顆古怪的心靈
Very different from the rest of us
跟我們如此不同
She's nothing like the rest of us
她一點都不像我們
She's different from the rest of us is Belle
貝兒 她真的跟我們不一樣