We didn't know about it.
我們之前不知道
It's cold out here.
外面好冷啊
I'm freezing.
我凍死了
Please, Daisy, I'm not feeling very well.
黛西 我身體不太舒服
I made you some couscous.
我給你做了點古斯米飯
And Dylan sent you his lollipop.
還帶了迪倫的棒棒糖
He's really missing you, too.
他也很想你呢
Just go, Daisy, please.
黛西 你還是走吧 求你了
Can I ask you one question, Dan?
我能問你個問題嗎 丹
Did you help us?
你是不是幫過我們
Suppose so.
應該是吧
So why can't I help you?
那我們為什么不能幫你呢
I'm sorry.
對不起
I'm sorry, Daisy.
對不起 黛西
I'm really sorry.
真的對不起
You know, I'm not usually a nervous person, Katie, but I'm nervous about this.
我不是個容易緊張的人 凱蒂 但這次我真的緊張了
It's only natural, Dan.
這是人之常情 丹
I just want it done, you know?
我就是想有個了結
Yeah. Well, you're prepared. You got all your papers.
你準備很充分 文件都備齊了
You've got a good, good person representing you.
代理人也很棒
And then when you're done, you can come, come to dinner to celebrate.
等結束了 就來我們家吃晚飯慶祝
The kids are really looking forward to seeing you.
孩子們都很想見你呢