My name is Elena Gilbert.
我是埃琳娜·吉爾伯特
I'm a new vampire, and there have been complications.
我是新生吸血鬼,情況有些復雜
I know that I'm sired to you, Damon.
我知道我對你認祖歸忠了,達蒙
You know what would make me happy?
你知道什么會讓我開心嗎
That what you actually felt for me was real.
就是你對我的感情是真的
But there's hope now. There's a cure.
但現在有了希望,有個治愈方法
This cure has ruined us,
這治愈方法還沒找到
and it hasn't even been found yet.
就已經讓我們仇視彼此
What do you know about Silas?
你對賽拉斯知道多少
He's the world's first immortal being,
他是世界上第一個長生不死之人
who just happens to be the person with the cure.
恰巧和治愈方法一同被封印了
Unlikely alliances have formed.
各路人馬,爭相搶奪
What the hell are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
How can I help?
我能幫上忙嗎
No feelings. No attachment.
沒有感覺,沒有牽掛
And someone will stop at nothing
有人為了阻止我們找到治愈方法
to make sure we never find the cure.
無所不用其極
You're going to find Jeremy Gilbert,
找到杰里米·吉爾伯特
and you're going to kill him.
就殺了他
Kol compelled Damon to kill you.
科爾控制達蒙殺你
You're gonna kill Kol instead.
你要反過來殺了他
Leaving so soon.
這么著急走啊
It's my place, Nik.
這是我家,尼克
I don't appreciate you invading my privacy
我討厭你來打攪我的私生活
like some kind of creeping Tom.
別像個偷窺狂一樣
I apologize for breaking up
你們偷情被我撞破
this sordid little tryst,
我很抱歉
but I do have some urgent business.
但我確實有急事
Or have you forgotten that our paranoid brother Kol
你可別忘了,你那個有妄想癥的弟弟
is running around with a white oak stake
科爾,正帶著白櫟樹木樁在外游蕩
and homicide on the brain?
隨時可能化身殺人狂
He tried to kill me last night. I didn't forget.
他昨晚想殺死我,我可沒忘
Yes. Unfortunately,
是啊,不幸的是
he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers.
他害怕被我用匕首封住,正在潛逃
Poor Nik. However will you get your way
可憐的尼克,你什么時候才能
without your precious daggers?
不靠寶貝匕首幫忙呢
They were so handy when you wanted to end a conversation
你和我們一言不合,就想用匕首
with one of us.
封住我們
Kol's irrational fear of Silas
科爾對塞拉斯的恐懼
has pushed him off the edge.
已經快把他逼瘋了
We need to put him down before he does any more damage.
我們要在情況進一步惡化前阻止他
Now, I know you have the last dagger,
我知道你還有最后一把匕首
and I know you have some white ash, so hand it over.
而且你還有白櫟樹灰燼,交給我吧
And leave myself unprotected?
好讓自己身陷險境嗎
You can file that request under "No chance in hell."
你這個要求,我決不答應
Be gone by the time I've showered.
我去洗澡,你快點消失
Lurkers aren't welcome here.
這里不歡迎卑鄙小人
I need that dagger, Stefan.
我需要那把匕首,斯特凡
Talk some sense into her.
你勸勸她
Why don't you talk some sense into her?
你自己怎么不去勸她
I'm headed home to play prison guard to Damon.
我得回家去給達蒙當獄卒
He's on lockdown ever since Kol compelled him
昨晚科爾控制他去殺杰里米,我只能
to kill Jeremy last night.
對他嚴加看管
You see? That's my point exactly.
看見沒,我要說的就是這個
If you let Kol run free,
如果你們任由科爾在外游蕩
then Jeremy won't live to see his junior prom,
杰里米恐怕是別想活著參加畢業舞會了
and we can kiss our map to the cure goodbye.
我們也別想找到治愈方法的地圖了
But if you help me dagger Kol,
但如果你幫我用匕首封住科爾
Damon will be uncompelled,
他對達蒙的控制就會失效
Jeremy will live,
杰里米也不會死
and we'll all be on our merry way
我們就能讓埃琳娜重新做人
to a human Elena.
皆大歡喜
Where are you?
你在哪里
I told Caroline I'd take her place
我跟卡羅琳說,會替她負責
at decade dance prep, but none of the rest of you showed.
布置年代舞會,但你們全都沒來
I know. I'm sorry. I had to, though.
我知道,抱歉,我得在家
I've got Jeremy under house arrest
看著杰里米
because Kol wants to kill him.
因為科爾想殺死他
And Klaus wants to take him
克勞斯又想讓他
on some vampireslaying road trip.
去玩吸血鬼大屠殺
And since neither of them were invited in,
他們倆都沒被邀請過進我家
it's the only place that I can keep him safe.
所以他只有呆在家才最安全
Why does it sound like you're under fire?
你那里聽著怎么兵荒馬亂的
Apparently I'm living in a fraternity house now.
顯然我現在是住進了兄弟會
I'm training.
我在訓練
Me, too.
我也是
Train yourself to do some dishes.
你們還是先練練做飯吧
And put these weapons away
把武器都收起來
before someone tries to use one on me.
免得我又成了活靶子
It's hard for me to look forward to this dance
你們都被困在家,我對這舞會
while you're trapped in your house.
都提不起興致了
Listen, I have a plan to put an end to all of this.
聽我說,我有個計劃,能讓一切都結束
I want Jeremy to kill Kol.
我想讓杰里米殺死科爾
You want him to kill an original?
你想讓他殺死吸血鬼始祖嗎
Think about it.
想想看
Kol's sire line must stretch to the moon by now.
科爾的吸血鬼后裔不計其數
If Jeremy kills Kol,
如果杰里米殺死科爾
every vampire that he's ever turned,
那么他轉化的每個吸血鬼
not to mention everyone that they've turned, will die,
以及被這些吸血鬼轉化的人,都會死去
which means the hunter's mark will be complete,
如此一來,獵人紋身就會全部顯現
And we'll have our key to finding the cure.
我們就可以順利找到治愈方法
I'm on my way. We'll figure it out.
我馬上到,我們一起解決
Do you think caroline will notice
你覺得卡羅琳會注意到
if there's only 89 red balloons?
只有89個氣球嗎
Actually, probably yes.
說不定真的有可能
Elena.
埃琳娜
Sorry.
抱歉
What happened?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
There's something in the water.
水有問題
Are you serious?
你認真的嗎
You dumped vervain into the water supply?
你把馬鞭草倒進供水系統里
Where did you even get it?
你怎么找到馬鞭草的
I have my sources.
我有我的方法
I'm also reinstating the curfew
而且我還恢復了宵禁
and canceling all town events.
取消了所有小鎮的活動
Dad, there's the dance tonight. Not anymore.
爸爸,今晚有個舞會,取消了
Are you serious?
開什么玩笑
Honey, I'm trying to protect you, not punish you.
寶貝,我在保護你,不是懲罰你
The wellbeing of this town is my job now.
維持小鎮的安寧是我的工作
No. Dad, it's mine, and I've been doing fine
不,爸爸,是我的,你插手之前
without you getting involved.
我一直處理得很好
You've been doing fine?
你處理得很好嗎
Would you like me to read you
要不要我來念一下
all the names of the people that have gone missing
今年一年里,各種離奇失蹤
or died in tragic accidents in your senior year alone?
還有慘遭毒手的受害者名單
Head straight home, please. We're having a family meeting.
請馬上回家,我們要開家庭會議
No one can get to the cure
你要是死了
if you're too dead to find it.
就沒人可以拿到治愈方法了
You've come to snap my neck again?
準備再扭斷我脖子一次嗎
Because I woke up feeling completely unmurderous,
我醒來感覺自己完全無害
and I'm pretty sure that it's safe to set me free.
我覺得你可以放我出去了
Oh man, really?
兄弟,不是來真的吧
You practically bled me dry.
我都快成干尸了
At least spring for a bag or something.
至少給個血袋什么的
I'm thirsty.
太渴了
Exactaly what I had in mind.
你怎么知道我想喝水
Hello, mate.
你好,兄弟
What the hell are you doing here?
你來干什么
Babysitting.
照顧你
Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours
隔幾小時給他一小瓶血
so he doesn't desiccate.
那樣他就不會脫水了
If he gets too much strength back
如果他體力過剩
or if he just annoys you,
或是讓你不爽了
bleed him out again.
就不給他血喝
Silent treatment, huh?
沉默對待,是嗎
Is that your best shot?
你就這點本事嗎
He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena.
他還在氣我和埃琳娜滾床單
Are you sure about that?
你確定嗎
Because I caught him trying to sneak out
因為我今天逮到他
of Rebekah's bed this morning,
從麗貝卡床上溜走
which would suggest to me that he's moved on.
也就是說他好像放開了
Well, well. Looks like my brother
是嗎,看來我弟弟
ripped out a page of my revenge sex handbook.
得到了我復仇性愛手冊的真傳
Well, why don't you two enjoy your little, uh,
不如你們繼續享受這個
villain bonding time?
惡棍聯盟茶話會
I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah.
我從麗貝卡那拿到匕首再通知你
Damon is fine.
達蒙很好
I locked him with all the creature comforts he deserves.
我把他鎖在他應該在的地方了
That's not why I called.
這不是我找你的原因
Kol just tried to kill Bonnie.
科爾剛剛差點殺掉邦妮
What? Is she ok?
什么,她還好嗎
Yeah, just shaken up.
還好,只是驚魂未定
She managed to hold him off, but kol seems pretty intent
她制住他了,但科爾似乎很有決心
on murdering anyone who's looking for that cure.
要殺掉所有尋找治愈方法的人
Yeah. Klaus has me trying to convince Rebekah
克勞斯讓我試圖勸服麗貝卡
to give up her dagger so we can take care of Kol.
把匕首交出來以便封住科爾
I don't want to just dagger Kol.
我不想只封住他那么簡單
I want Jeremy to kill him.
我想讓杰里米殺了他
What did you just say?
你剛剛說什么
Bonnie says she's got all this crazy new power.
邦妮說她已經掌握了全新的能力
She thinks she can hold him long enough
她可以拖住科爾,來爭取時間
for Jeremy to get a clean shot.
以便讓杰里米殺掉他
And then what, huh?
然后呢
Klaus and Rebekah will kill every single one of us
克勞斯和麗貝卡就會來找我們復仇
out of spite.
血債血償
They may be dysfunctional, bickering lunatics,
他們雖然很變態,每天吵架
but they stick together no matter what.
但無論如何他們是家人
That's why you need to find the dagger
所以你才要找到匕首
and use it on Rebekah.
用它來對付麗貝卡
She can't come looking for revenge if she's lying in a box.
如果她被封住了,就不會來復仇了
Yeah, I can't do that.
沒錯,我做不到
I know you can't because vampires can't use the dagger,
我知道你不能,因為吸血鬼不能用匕首的
but Matt can.
但是馬特可以
It's not like she doesn't deserve it.
這是她應得的
And bonnie thinks that she can get Klaus out of the picture, too,
并且邦妮說有辦法對付克勞斯
At least temporarily.
可以爭取一些時間
Once we get this cure, none of this will matter
一旦找到治愈方法,這些都不是問題了
because we can use it against them.
因為我們可以用它反擊
All right, fine, but how do you plan to lure Kol in?
好吧,那你打算怎么騙過科爾
Jeremy Gilbert.
杰里米·吉爾伯特
Nice to see I'm still on your speed dial, mate.
真高興,我還在你的快速撥號單上
Hey, you want to meet up at the batting cages in Denver?
不如我們去丹佛的棒球練習場見個面
Actually, it's Elena Gilbert.
不好意思,我是埃琳娜·吉爾伯特
What a treat.
真榮幸
Yeah, I was just thinking of all the clever ways
我一直在想聰明點的辦法
I could have your brother killed,
來殺了你弟弟
but I'd settle for ripping off
但我現在決定
his illustrated arm instead.
只要扯掉他的地圖手臂
I need to talk to youin person.
我需要和你談談,當面談
I want to call a truce in the name of Silas.
以賽拉斯之名,與你休戰
You want to talk about silas?
你想和我談賽拉斯
I'll meet you wherever you want.
地點你來定
I'll come to you.
我去找你
I'll tell you what.
不如這樣
How about I come to you?
我來找你,如何
If you want to truce,
你要是想休戰
open the door and invite me in.
就開門請我進去
I'm waiting.
我在等喲
Let me in, and let's talk truce.
讓我進去,我們來談談休戰的事
Wouldn't it be kind of stupid to invite you in?
要是請你進來我不就太蠢了嗎
On the contrary.
相反
I can't kill your brother with my own two hands,
我不能親手殺你弟弟
or I'll suffer the hunter's curse
那樣就會中獵人詛咒
and spend the next 20 years trying to off myself in gruesome ways.
我可不想以后的20年,都用來努力自殺
And I heard that vervain is back in town
我聽說鎮里又有馬鞭草了
so I can't compel you to kill him either.
所以我也不能控制你來殺他
So I think it's fair to say
所以這么說來
you're semisafe, for now.
你還算安全,暫時的
I'm the only one that could invite him inside.
只有我能邀請他進來
He's right, obviously.
他說得不錯,很顯然
You'd think being alive for over 1,000 years
你覺得我活了1000年
would teach me some manners,
應該會懂點規矩
but I couldn't resist stopping by.
但我就是喜歡突然造訪
If I let you in, my brother goes.
如果讓你進來,我弟弟就出去
You're not getting near him.
你不準靠近他
Fair enough.
可以啊
You can come in.
進來吧
No gold medal in bravery, I see.
看來你弟弟是個膽小鬼啊
Another thing I love about the modern age is
活在現代,還有個好處就是
music anytime you like.
音樂,隨時隨地
So, it's the part you offer me a drink
行了,給我倒杯酒
so we can have a proper chat.
我們來好好聊聊
Colours are fabric, the eighties were just tragic.
顏色俗氣,八十年代真是可悲
You know, I think shoulder pads
這些墊肩的時尚程度
rival 17thcentury Puritan smocks for crimes against fashion.
和17世紀清教徒的囚衣有的一拼
Looking for something to wear to the dance?
在找舞會穿的衣服嗎
Aye. Are you asking me to a date?
是啊,你要邀請我做舞伴嗎
Actually, it was canceled.
其實,舞會取消了
So why are you here?
那你來這兒干嘛
Back for more dagger talk?
還想跟我談匕首的事嗎
Somebody has some trust issues.
你這是被害妄想癥嗎
It's called a healthy skepticism.
這叫合理懷疑
I know you were trying to sneak out this morning.
我知道你今天早晨偷偷溜走
I'm not stupid.
我不蠢
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm still trying to get used to this.
我還在適應期
Do you regret it?
后悔嗎
No.
不
Do you want it to happen again?
還想再來一晚嗎
Maybe.
可能吧
Even if I don't give you the dagger?
即使我不給你匕首么
You think that I would sleep with you
你以為我和你上床
just to get the dagger?
只是為了得到匕首嗎
Don't give me that innocent look.
別一副無辜的樣子
You've done plenty to me
為了得到你要的東西
in the name of getting what you want.
你已經傷害過我很多次了
Well, I guess I should pack up these racks.
看來我得把這些收起來
Just another failed attempt at getting to a highschool dance.
參加高中舞會又泡湯了
Why do you care so much about highschool dance?
你為什么這么在意高中舞會
I don't. I was just bored.
不在意,無聊而已
Right.
是嗎
We can also go, if you want.
我們還是可以去啊,要是你想去
Not if it's canceled, we can't.
可是已經取消了,去不了
Since when do you care about the rules?
你什么時候也開始規規矩矩了
You know, none of this would be an issue
你當初要是把工作做徹底了
if you'd have just done your job properly.
這些都不是問題
I was perfectly willing to let you train Jeremy.
有你訓練杰里米,我很欣慰
No, you weren't. Are you kidding?
你少來了,裝什么裝
You got there on day two.
訓練第二天你就去了
Do you know how hard it is to get
你知道有多難嗎
these xbox brains to focus?
讓這些不學無術的人集中在一起
And then when I turned a room full of barflies
當我把滿屋子的酒鬼
into vampires for him to slaughter,
變成吸血鬼供他殺戮時
you let Kol kill them.
你讓科爾殺了他們
Your brother problem, not mine, buddy.
老兄,這是你弟弟的問題,不是我
And whose bright idea was it
誰出的好主意
to saddle Jeremy with a conscience, hmm?
讓杰里米受良心譴責
Well, we couldn't have him trying to stake Elena
我們現在總不能讓他設法在埃琳娜
in her sleep, now, could we?
睡著時用木樁釘她,能行嗎
Ah, yes, for the love of Elena.
是不行,為了埃琳娜起見
How is it that she manages to overlook
為什么她能忽略掉
every horrific thing you've ever done?
你所做得每項惡行呢
Is it willful ignorance
她是執意無知呢
or perhaps something more pathological?
還是可能會有更病態的原因呢
Some people are just more capable
有些人就是比一般人
of forgiveness than others.
更能寬恕別人
Bet you score about a negative 500 in that realm.
我賭你在這方面能得負500分
Come on. There must be a secret.
得了,這事必有蹊蹺
It can't just be the sire bond. What is it?
不可能僅僅是認祖歸忠,會是什么呢
Compulsion?
控制嗎
Manipulation?
操控嗎
What did you say to her?
你對她說了什么
I think this has something to do
我猜這跟某個
with a certain blond vampire.
金發吸血鬼女郎有關
I think you murdered Carol Lockwood,
我認為是你殺了卡羅爾·洛克伍德
and I think you're worried
你擔心
that Caroline's never going to forgive you.
卡羅琳會永不原諒你
You've done worse.
你有過之而無不及
Debatable. See, I don't mind being the bad guy,
這倒不一定,我不介意做壞人
because somebody has to fill that role and get things done.
因為有人會入角色把事做好的
You do bad things for no reason.
而你干壞事卻毫無緣由
You do them to be a dick.
你這么做就是個十足的混蛋
Debatable.
未必
If you're gonna be bad, be bad with purpose.
你要是想做壞人,得壞的有目的
Otherwise you're just not worth forgiving.
否則你就不值得原諒
Sorry, and dig up your people's alcohol.
對不起,把你們的酒起出來了
Yeah, that's the problem with people today.
這也是今天那些人的問題
They have no drinking imagination.
他們沒有品酒的想象力
Turn of the century New Orleans,
新奧爾良的世紀之交
now, they knew how to make a drink.
這下他們就知道如何調酒了
You lived in New Orleans?
你住在新奧爾良嗎
We all did,
我們都是
till Niklaus shoved a dagger in my heart.
直到尼克勞斯拿匕首插進我的心臟
Why? What did you do?
為什么,你做了什么
What makes you think I did anything?
是什么讓你覺得是我做了什么呢
Has your alliance with my brother
你跟我哥的聯合
softened you to his horrors?
讓你沒這么怕他嗎
I don't have an alliance with Klaus.
我并沒有跟克勞斯聯合
We had a mutual interest in finding the cure. That's all.
我們曾對找到治愈有共同興趣,僅此而已
Had? Yes.
曾經嗎,沒錯
And I'm willing to give up looking for it
要是你答應放過我弟弟
if you promise to leave my brother alone.
我愿意放棄尋找
Now can you teach me how to make this?
你能教我怎么調酒嗎
Ok, I'll get some ice.
我去拿些冰塊
Bonnie, where are you? I've called, like, 17 times.
邦妮,你在哪,我打了17通電話給你
Kol is in our house. We need you.
科爾在我們家,我們需要你幫忙
Ok, I'm headed to your house now.
好吧,我現在朝你家走去
Here you go.
給你
Would you like one?
要來點嗎
Sure. Why not?
當然,好呀
You are really good at that game.
在那場游戲中你表現出色啊
Especially considering you've been locked up in a coffin
尤其是你被關在棺材里
for a hundred years.
數百年
I'm a quick learner. Speedy reflexes.
我學習能力強,反應快速
It's not much like the real thing, though, is it?
口味喝著不很純正,是吧
You have killed, haven't you?
你殺過人吧
Or are you one of those mary sue vampires?
還是說你是吸血鬼大眾情人之一呢
I killed once.
我殺過一次人
I'm guessing your number is a lot higher than mine.
我猜你殺人的數量應該更在我之上
You lose track over the years.
長久沒聯系
So are we going to talk about Silas
所以我們是要探討那塞拉斯
or just jibber jabber?
或者只是閑扯幾句呢
No one else seems to think Silas exists.
似乎沒人相信賽拉斯的存在
So why do you?
那你為什么說有呢
I used to run with some witches
我在十四世紀的非洲
in Africa in the 14th century,
17世紀的海地
Haiti in the 17th century,
20世紀的新奧爾良
New Orleans in the 1900s.
曾跟一些女巫做交易
They all knew about Silas
他們都知道塞拉斯
and that he needed to stay buried.
他得被埋藏起來
I actually hold witches in high esteem.
實際上,我對女巫奉以崇高敬意
Yeah, but why Silas?
但為什么是塞拉斯
Why are you so afraid of him?
你們為什么如此懼怕他
They said if Silas rises,
他們說過要是塞拉斯東山再起
he'll unleash hell on earth.
他會引發人間地獄
I happen to like earth just the way it is.
我剛巧喜歡現今這樣
That's pretty Biblical.
好有宗教色彩
Well, that's the other problem with people today.
那是現今人們身上的另一個問題
They've lost faith,
他們失去了信仰
and in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear.
又因為沒有信仰,他們不知道該害怕什么
I have to get to Elena.
我要聯系埃琳娜
Have you seen my phone?
你看見我的手機了嗎
I've got your phone, and I've got your car keys.
我拿了你的手機,也拿了你的車鑰匙
And I told you we are having a family meeting.
我告訴過你我們要開一場家庭會議
Is that something you read in a book?
那是你從書上讀來的嗎
Because we have never had a family meeting.
我們從沒開過家庭會議
I've let this go on long enough.
我已經放任這些夠久了
Shane said you and your magic are like a ticking time bomb.
肖恩說你和你的魔力就像一塊定時炸彈
And I told you he's crazy.
我跟你說過他瘋掉了
I lost your mother to witchcraft.
我因為巫術失去了你母親
I don't intend to lose you.
我不能再失去你了
It's not your life. It's mine.
這不是你的生活,是我的
Hey, is Bonnie here?
邦妮在嗎
She's busy.
她正忙著呢
It's important.
這是急事
What's going on?
發生什么了
I've called you, like, a hundred times.
我給你打了差不多上百次電話
Kol is in our house.
科爾在我們家里
I have to go. I said no.
我得走了,我說了不行
Stop telling me what to do!
不要再告訴我我該做什么
No one's going anywhere!
誰也不許離開
Mom?
媽媽
Abby, please come in.
艾比,請進來吧
What are you doing here?
你來這干什么
Your father called. Who's professor Shane?
你父親給我打電話了,誰是肖恩教授
What has he been teaching you?
他在教你做什么
Bonnie, we don't have time for this.
邦妮,我們沒時間了
This is a family matter.
這是家庭事務
My sister's in trouble. We need Bonnie's help.
我的姐姐遇到了危險,我們需要邦妮的幫助
My daughter is done helping Elena Gilbert.
我女兒幫埃琳娜·吉爾伯特幫夠了
Now get out. Mom!
快出去,媽媽
Answer my question.
回答我的問題
What lies has this professor been telling you?
肖恩教授在對你灌輸什么謊言
Don't! Jeremy! Hey, stop!
杰里米不要,住手
Stop.
住手
Don't hurt her. She's my mom.
不許傷害她,她是我媽媽
Look at me.
看著我
Just go, Okay?
你先走,好嗎
I'm right behind you.
我隨后就到
You wanna talk?
你想談一談
Let's talk.
那我們就談一談
But I think this is a good year.
但我覺得這是瓶年代不錯的酒
What if I said I don't believe you?
如果我說我不相信你呢
Ok, you got me. I don't know anything about wine.
好吧,你問到我了,我對酒一無所知
Just seems odd that you being so willing
我只是感到很奇怪
to give up something you want so much.
你居然愿意放棄你一直想要的東西
I would do anything for my brother.
我愿意為我弟弟付出一切
And if what you're saying about Silas is true.
而且如果賽拉斯真像你說的那樣
What does it matter what I want
如果我把所有人都置于危險之中
if it puts everyone else in danger?
我想要的又有什么意義
Well, this has been a lightning.
如此令人震驚的轉變
Thanks for the drinks.
謝謝你的酒
I'll take your request for truth under advisement.
我會考慮你尋求真相的懇求的
Is there any chance that you can be wrong about silas?
你對賽拉斯的說法可能出錯嗎
Trust me, Elena.
相信我,埃琳娜
Some things are better left buried.
有些東西還是被埋起來好
Think I saw a horro movie that started just like this.
這場景就像我看過的一部恐怖片的開頭
Did you know they play movies on tv all night long now?
你知道現在電視里整晚播放電影嗎
Hundreds of them.
上百部電影
So much better than those silly
比以前我們看的那些
Blackandwhite picture shows we use to go to.
黑白電影好看多了
I don't know.
我不知道
Kind of miss the old ones.
我有點懷念老電影
You got any requests for the DJ?
你對播放的音樂有什么要求嗎
I'll let you pick. Nothing cheesy.
我讓你選,別選太俗氣的
Oh, that leaves out about half the decade.
忽略掉過去五年的
Hope you like the cure. Funny.
希望你喜歡治愈的方法,有意思
So is everything about the eighties so...
八十年代的所有東西都那么
excessive?
勁爆嗎
It had its charm.
它有吸引人的地方
"Say anything"
"說些什么"
Lloyd Dobler standing outside of a bedroom window
講的是羅伊·杜布勒站在女孩臥室窗外
with a boombox over his head
手里舉著音響
desperately trying to get back the girl of his dreams.
懇求夢中女孩回心轉意
"Princess bride"
"婚紗公主"
Wesley slays giant rats for love.
說的是衛斯理為了愛情殺死巨鼠
"Breakfast club" one detention"
早餐俱樂部"說的是
turns a bunch of outcasts into allies.
一次拘留把一堆敵人變成了盟友
So it was a decade of sentimental drivel, as well.
看來那也是多愁善感的十年啊
Well, I was gonna say love, friendship,
我本來想說的是愛情,友誼
Possibility of anything happening.
一切皆有可能的刺激感
You would've loved it.
你,一定會喜歡
And why is that?
為什么呢
Because, as much as we both hate to admit it,
因為,雖然我們不愿意承認
we care about those things.
但我們確實在乎過
That better not be a corsage.
別告訴我那是胸花
I loathe corsages.
我討厭死胸花了
These were all the rage in the eighties.
這些東西在八十年代流行得很
Let's dance.
跳個舞吧
I'm sorry. He left.
抱歉,他走了
I mean, I tried to stall as long as I could.
我盡力拖延時間了
That's Bonnie. She was right behind me.
是邦妮,她說會馬上來
I've considered your request for truce.
我考慮過你的和解請求了
Request denied.
我決定拒絕
I'm sorry. I've already been invited in.
不好意思,你們已經邀請過我了
Hide and seek?
玩捉迷藏嗎
Fine by me.
那就來啊
Dad needs to mind his own business,
爸爸要學會自己處理事情
he had no right to call you here.
他沒權利叫你來
It's not just your father, Bonnie.
不只是你父親,邦妮
Witches talk. Word gets around.
女巫們會交流,消息流傳很快
I found a new way to practice.
我發現了新的練習方法
It's unconventional, but I can handle myself, I promise.
雖然異于常人,但我可以自己處理
That's not what Shane said.
肖恩可不是這么說的
Shane is sitting in a jail cell right now.
肖恩現在被關在牢房里
You're gonna take his word over mine?
你寧愿相信他也不信我
I've warned you about dark magic before.
我警告過你,不許碰黑魔法
It's not dark magic. It's expression, and I need it.
不是黑魔法,是表達,我需要它
They found a cure, Mom.
他們找到了治愈方法,媽媽
There's a cure for vampirism,
吸血鬼可以被治愈
and I can do the spell to access it.
我可以施咒來啟用
I can save you, but I have to go...
我可以拯救你,但是我得離開
Now.
馬上就走
I'm not the one that needs to be saved.
需要被拯救的不是我
You are.
是你
Your brother's lack of communication is infuriating.
你弟弟不愛說話,太令人惱怒了
It's one of his trademarks,
那是他的特點
like his brooding and his hair.
就像他的憂郁,他的發型
I don't understand what's taking so long.
我就不明白,怎么還沒好
I mean, how hard is it to steal a dagger?
偷拿一個匕首有什么難的
From the vampire who's been stabbed by it as many times as your sister,
考慮到你妹妹被匕首插過無數次
I'd say difficult.
確實不容易
Sweet.
多謝款待
You disappoint me, Damon.
你真讓我失望,達蒙
You're not trying very hard to get out of here.
你就不努力一下,離開這里
I expected more the daring escape artist,
我以為你會是英勇越獄者
less the cell potato.
而不是牢房死宅
Well, I am compelled to kill Jeremy,
畢竟我被控制要殺杰里米
so I figured it's probably smarter
所以我覺得留在這里
to sit in there and chitchat with you
跟你聊會天
than try to bust out of here like the Hulk.
比像綠巨人一樣四處沖撞要好
How do you think Elena felt about that, by the way,
你覺得埃琳娜會怎么想呢
Your inability to overcome Kol's compulsion for a single moment,
你完全沒辦法抗拒科爾對你的控制
even though it meant killing the person
哪怕他叫你去殺
she loves the most in the world?
這世上她最愛的人
She's met me.
她不是第一天認識我了
She knows impulse control is not my strong suit.
她知道抑制沖動不是我的強項
Still, must be hard
也對,想要變得
trying to live up to Stefan.
像斯特凡一樣,很辛苦吧
I remember when I compelled him to feed on Elena,
還記得我控制他吸埃琳娜的血時
he fought so hard, he actually managed to resist.
他竭力抗拒,居然就成功了
Now, that's love.
那才叫愛
What do you know about love?
關于愛,你知道什么啊
I know that you're in love with Elena,
我知道你愛上了埃琳娜
but I think you're afraid of what might happen
不過我覺得你應該在害怕
when we find the cure at the end of the rainbow.
最終找到治愈方法后會怎樣
Personally, I don't see a fairytale ending for you?
我個人覺得,對你不會是幸福美滿的結局
All I see is Stefan and Elena.
目測是斯特凡和埃琳娜
I think you see the same thing.
你應該也這么想吧
Well, if it isn't the happy homicidal maniac.
這不是我那個殺人狂弟弟嗎
Do you know that your darling former blood bag
你知道嗎,你親愛的前任血袋和她弟弟
and her brother are trying to kill me?
想方設法要殺了我
What?
什么
Don't pretend like you're not in on it.
你別假裝毫不知情
Your obsession to find the cure
你對治愈方法的渴望
clearly trumps any sibling loyalty you once felt.
顯然勝過了你以前對兄弟的忠誠
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
I'm going to rip off Jeremy's arm
我要扯斷杰里米的胳膊
and kill Elena just for sport.
再順手殺了埃琳娜
Then I'm coming for you.
然后我再去找你
What the hell is going on?
到底是什么情況
I don't know.
我不知道
What are Stefan and Elena planning?
斯特凡和埃琳娜在密謀什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been stuck in the penalty box with you since yesterday.
我昨天起就和你被困在這兒了
Stefan won't talk to me,
斯特凡不愿跟我說話
And Elena won't come to see me.
埃琳娜也不來看我
So maybe you're right. Maybe she's written me off.
也許你是對的,也許她不在乎我了
Tell me what you know.
知道什么都告訴我
I don't know anything about a plan.
我對計劃一無所知
You stay here till I return.
呆在這兒等我回來
I will stay here until you return...
我會呆在這等你回來
or not.
等不等由我
It's amazing which you can find stashed away in the teachers' lounge.
竟然能在教師休息室找到酒
This song is not as terrible as the other ones.
這首歌比那些歌好多了
This song is the Godfather of rock anthems, ok?
這首歌可是搖滾版的圣歌,好嗎
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
You're... fun tonight.
你今晚,可真幽默
I can't listen to this music
我一聽到這種歌
without thinking of my best friend Lexi.
就會想起我的紅顏知己,萊希
We spent most of the eighties together.
八十年代那會兒我兩老混一塊
I remember this one time she snuck us backstage
我記得有一次在演出開始前
and compelled half the band to do tequila shots
她帶我潛入后臺,控制了一大半樂隊的人
with us before the show.
讓他們陪我們喝龍舌蘭酒
She was fearless, kind of like you.
她無所畏懼,很像你
So you slept with her, too?
你和她也滾過床單嗎
No. It wasn't like that.
不,不是那種關系
I was just a better person when I was with her.
我和她在一起就會變成三好男人
I didn't think I'd ever feel that way again.
我以為我再也體會不到那種感覺了
Until Elena.
直到你遇見埃琳娜
Until Elena.
直到我遇見埃琳娜
And now that's over.
但現在一切都結束了
That look right there,
聽起來挺有道理
that is why I don't let myself care.
正因如此,我從不會在乎感情
Well, you can say that,
你可以這樣說
But we both know it's not true.
但我們都心知肚明,事實并非如此
Don't worry.
別擔心
I'll protect you if Kol tracks his way
如果科爾跟蹤到這兒
to this abandoned dance.
我會保護你的
I think I'll choose next song.
我還是換下一首歌吧
No. You know what? I've a better idea.
不用了,知道嗎,我有個好點子
That way.
那邊請
Will you coming?
一起走嗎
Missed.
射偏了
Go!
快走
Now, About that arm.
現在,去處理胳膊
Like that!
就像這樣
This is ridiculous.
這太滑稽了
Well, that's the whole point of the "Breakfast club" slide.
在"早餐俱樂部"跳的舞就是這樣
It's supposed to be ridiculous.
就是要夠滑稽
No. That's
不,這是...
That's cheating.
這是作弊
What is fun about hurtling down a hallway
像弱智青少年一樣在走廊滑步
like a teenage imbecile?
有什么意思
You're just gonna have to do it to find out.
你試試就知道了
All right. It's the shoes.
好吧,是鞋子的問題
Take off your shoes, you'll be fine, ok?
把鞋脫了,就會好的
This is what you want right?
你想要這個,對嗎
Go ahead.
拿走吧
Take care.
小心點
You're right, I do care.
你是對的,我在乎
I want stupid koala corsages
我想要那個傻傻的考拉胸花
and a prom.
和一個畢業舞會
I want to have kids with someone
我想結婚生子
who loves me enough to stand
和一個足夠愛我的人
outside my window with a stupid boombox.
能為我拿著音響站在窗外
I want to be human.
我想做一個正常人
So let Klaus put down my brother.
所以讓克勞斯封住科爾吧
Let's go find the cure.
去找治愈方法
Come on, let's go.
好了,走吧
You dragged her?
你給她下藥了
Just enough to keep her down
藥力很小,只夠維持一會兒
until I can get some witches here
直到我能請更多的女巫來
to clean her mind from that poison
幫忙消除她的記憶
that professor has been teaching her.
讓她忘記教授教的那些邪門歪道
That's not happening.
那是妄想
Bonnie, please.
邦妮,別這樣
I don't belong to the spirits anymore.
我早已不屬于鬼魂
I belong to myself. Sorry.
我屬于我自己,對不起
Now, like I said, I don't fancy the hunter's curse.
我說過,我才不在乎什么獵人的詛咒
So I'm just gonna chop off your arm, but don't worry.
我要剁碎你的胳膊,別害怕
I'll heal you right up with a bit of blood after.
我會用血治愈你
Sorry about the sting.
可能有點疼
Now, which arm is it? Is it left or right?
是哪只胳膊來著,左邊還是右邊
I'll just chop off both to be safe.
保險起見,我還是都砍了吧
Jeremy! Now!
杰里米,現在開槍
What did you do?
你們做了什么
We didn't have a choice.
我們別無選擇
He was trying to cut off Jeremy's arm.
他要砍斷杰米里的胳膊
Lies.
撒謊
He never would've gotten
如果不是你們設計害他
inside if you hadn't have set a trap for him.
他根本連屋子都進不去
You said you were gonna put him down, too.
你說過你也會除掉他的
I was gonna make him suffer on my terms!
我是要用我的方法折磨他
I want to burn this house to the ground,
我要把這房子燒掉
and then when you try to flee for our lives,
當你們倉皇逃命時
I'll kill you both without blinking.
我會毫不留情的殺掉你們倆
You kill us, you'll never get to the cure.
你殺了我們,就永遠得不到治愈方法了
You'll never be able to make any more hybrids.
你再也沒辦法制造混血兒了
You really think I care for an instant about my bloody hybrids?
你們真以為我會關心什么混血兒嗎
I want the cure so I can destroy it.
我找治愈方法是為了毀掉它
I would've killed you all the second we dug it up,
只要一到手,我就會殺掉你們所有人
but now I'm just gonna watch you burn instead.
但現在我只想看你們葬身火海
Invite him in.
邀請他進來
Do it.
快點
Come in.
進來吧
Living room. Go.
去客廳,快
Witch, you can't do this to me.
女巫,你不能對我這樣做
You have no idea what I can do now.
你根本不知道我現在能做什么
I will hunt all of you to your end!
我會永遠追殺你們
Do you hear me? Do you?
你們聽見了嗎,聽見了嗎
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Kol is not dead. He can't be.
科爾沒死,怎么可能
Listen, Rebekah. They didn't have a choice.
聽著,麗貝卡,他們也是迫不得已
Kol started this when he went after Jeremy.
這都是科爾去報復杰里米而引起的
He went after you, too. Do you remember?
他也曾想傷害你,記得嗎
I mean, he was never gonna let us find the cure.
他永遠不會讓我們找到治愈方法的
So you knew.
你知道的
This whole night, you knew.
今晚的一切你都知道
I'm not gonna let the people that I care about get hurt.
我不會讓我關心的人受傷害
Not Jeremy, not Elena, not even Damon.
杰里米,埃琳娜,甚至是達蒙
And you can hate me for it.
你可以為這怨恨我
Now he can't hurt you, either.
但現在他也無法再傷害你了
And I want us to find this cure together,
我希望我們一起找到治愈方法
you and me.
你跟我一起
Not just for Elena, but for you.
不光為了埃琳娜,也為了你
So you can have what you want.
這樣你就能得到你想要的
You can be who you want.
你可以成為你想成為的
You can be human again.
你可以重新做個正常人
Everyone deserves a second chance right?
每個人都值得擁有第二次機會不是嗎
Why would I trust you?
我為什么要相信你
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I could give you my word,
我能給你我的承諾
but at the end of the day you'll just have to take a leap.
但最終還是要你自己去相信
Didn't work.
不起作用
It took time for Finn's line to die off.
芬恩的血脈需要一段時間才會死光
Remember? It'll work.
記得嗎,會起作用的
What if it doesn't?
如果不行呢
Where's that Gilbert optimism?
吉爾伯特家族的樂觀勁哪去啦
Sorry I missed all the excitment.
抱歉我錯過了好戲
I'm just happy to see you.
見到你我就放心了
So I guess I didn't miss much.
看來我沒錯過什么
Got the Silas's headstone.
塞拉斯的墓碑拿到了
We're just waiting for Jeremy's mark to grow.
我們正在等杰里米長出印記
Klaus is trapped in our living room. Temporarily.
克勞斯被困在客廳里,只是暫時的
I drawn the new moon to bond the spell.
我將咒語與新月綁定在一起
Got three days to find that cure, four max.
能給我們三天尋找治愈方法,最多四天
If we don't, we might as well look up Katherine's appearance
如果找不到,我們不如去找找凱瑟琳
and see if she wants some company in hiding,
看看她想不想找幾個逃亡的同伴
'cuz he will come after us.
因為他一定會將我們趕盡殺絕
We'll find it.
我們會找到治愈方法的
Now we've got Rebekah taken care of,
現在麗貝卡已經解決了
all we need is Professor Shane,
我們只需要肖恩教授
we'll get everything we need.
一切都萬事俱備了
Yeah, I didn't uh...I didn't dagger her.
那個,我沒有封住麗貝卡
What? Why not?
什么,為什么沒有
I didn't need to, she's on our side.
我不需要封住她,她跟我們是一伙的
On our side?
跟我們是一伙的
Did you really just say that?
你沒說胡話吧
Yeah. She handed over the headstone,
沒有,她把墓碑交給了我
I mean she wants to find this cure more than anyone of us.
她比我們任何人都想找到治愈方法
Why would you possibly think that you could trust her?
你怎么會認為你可以相信她
Let me guess. She pledged her allegiance
讓我猜猜,她向你宣誓了衷心
to you while you were naked in the sack.
在你們赤裸身體滾床單的時候
I bet you're just dying to get that out, aren't you Damon?
你非得把這事說出來是嗎,達蒙
Oh was this supposed to be secret?
難道這是個秘密嗎
Maybe you should make that a little clearer
也許當你讓我在地窖里流血時
while you're bleeding me dry in our cellar.
應該說的更明確一些
That is keeping you from killing Jeremy.
那是為了阻止你去殺杰里米
Stop it, both of you.
你們倆都給我住口
Now why don't you tell her to calm down, Damon?
你為什么不讓她冷靜下來呢,達蒙
You've managed she is all sire bond pretty well so far, haven't you?
你不是一直把她的認祖歸忠操縱的很好嗎
It's happening.
開始了
My God.
我的天啊
What? You can see it?
什么,你也能看見嗎
Here we go.
好戲開始了