Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
Numan, it's me.
努曼,是我
Were you able to get the documents back,
你能拿回那些文件嗎
download them off Carrie's laptop like you said? Yep.
像你說的那樣從卡莉的電腦里下載下來,可以
If I'm not allowed to speak to faisal Marwan immediately,
如果不讓我立即與費薩爾·馬爾萬對話
I will release the remaining classified documents
我就會公開我手中剩下的1360份
in my possession.
機密文件
He's in a coma for a reason.
他昏迷是有原因的
He may have vital information.
他可能掌握了重要信息
Is there a procedure for waking him up?
有什么方法能讓他清醒過來嗎
What are the risks?
有何風險
Massive seizure, cerebral hemorrhage, death.
嚴重癲癇,腦出血,死亡
Tell me what the target is.
告訴我襲擊目標是什么
Tell me where the attack Is going to happen.
告訴我襲擊的地點是哪里
Keep him awake, colonel.
讓他保持清醒
Stand back, please. Sir, please.
退后,長官,請退后
The Kremlin can't seriously want this attack to go forward.
克里姆林宮肯定不會希望襲擊繼續
They do. And you will see to it that it does.
恰恰相反,而且你還要確保它繼續下去
What's the target?
目標是哪里
No! Last chance.
不,最后問你一次
Hauptbahnhof station, the 5:15 to Potsdam. Please.
中央車站五點一刻去波茨坦的那趟,別殺我
No!
不
Oh, fuck!
操了
The attack, it's BER.
襲擊目標,是柏林機場
The airport?
機場嗎
Bibi hamed has a cousin, Qasim.
畢比·哈米德有個表親叫卡西姆
Guy was obsessed with hauptbahnhof.
這個人對中央車站很感興趣
Train station.
火車站
5:00 is rush hour. It's the perfect time to hit the subway.
五點是繁忙時段,是襲擊地鐵的最佳時間
That's good, Carrie, except BER is the target.
非常好,卡莉,但機場才是襲擊目標
Are you sure it's the airport, Saul?
你確定襲擊目標是機場嗎,索爾
Did he mention a specific area within the airport?
他有沒有提到機場內某個特別地點
I think I would've said, Saul.
如果有我會說的,索爾
Somebody just jumped down onto the tracks
有人跳下鐵軌
and went into the tunnel.
跑進隧道了
Woman with the gunshot wound. Where'd she go?
受槍傷的那個女人,她去哪了
I'm an American intelligence officer.
我是一名美國情報人員
Do you speak English?
你會說英語嗎
The Federal Police are on their way.
聯邦警察正趕過來
Is it here?
在這里嗎
Is the weapon here?
毒氣在這里嗎
What's the plan, Qasim?
計劃是什么,卡西姆
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
Dr. Hussein told me.
侯賽因醫生告訴我的
You should go.
你快走吧
I didn't lock the gate. You should go now.
我沒鎖大門,你最好現在就走
Where's the weapon, Qasim?
毒氣在哪里,卡西姆
It's clear you're having second thoughts. Tell me.
你顯然遲疑了,告訴我吧
Where is it?
在哪里
With Bibi.
在畢比那里
Deeper in the tunnel.
在隧道深處
The plan is to disperse the gas in front of an oncoming train.
計劃是在迎面駛來的列車前面釋放毒氣
When? The next train.
什么時候,下趟列車
That's in four minutes.
也就是四分鐘之后
I need to see.
我要看看才行
Does he have a gun?
他有槍嗎
I think so, yes.
應該有
Okay, you're gonna need to do it then.
好,那這事就交給你了
Do what? Stop him.
什么事,阻止他
I won't be able to get close enough
還不等我靠得足夠近
without him seeing me first and triggering the weapon.
他就會看到我,并且釋放毒氣
Here. Take my gun.
給,拿著我的槍
Take my gun, put it under your shirt,
拿著我的槍,藏在襯衫下面
and don't use it until you're right in his face.
等你跟他面對面之后再開槍
I can't.
我做不到
There's no other way.
沒有其他辦法了
I mean, I can't kill him-- he's my cousin.
我是說,我不能殺他,他是我表親
There are hundreds of people on the platform back there,
有數百人在月臺上站著
thousands in the station.
車站里有上千人
That train will push the gas everywhere.
列車會把毒氣沖得到處都是
All I can do is try to talk him out of it.
我唯一能做的就是勸他罷手
What? Talk him out of it? How is that gonna work?
什么,勸他罷手,這怎么可能
Allah will help me find the words.
真主阿拉會幫我措辭
Okay, then go, go. Go now.
好吧,那你趕緊去吧
Bibi!
畢比
Bibi!
畢比
Bibi! Qasim?
畢比,卡西姆嗎
Qasim. Qasim.
卡西姆,卡西姆
It's over.
沒事了
It's over. You stopped him.
都結束了,你阻止了他
Easy.
放松
Easy. Help is on the way.
放松點,救援快到了
That was you, too, wasn't it?
那次也是你吧
Who saved my friend,
救我朋友那個
Who gave him the atropine.
是你給的他阿托品
Thank you.
謝謝你
Inna lilah wa-inna ileihe la rajiu'n.
我們來自真主,終將歸于真主
Carrie!
卡莉
Thank god.
謝天謝地
You okay?
你沒事吧
No, not really.
怎么能沒事
What happened in there?
下面怎么回事
It wasn't me, Saul.
不是我,索爾
It was Qasim.
是卡西姆
A lot of people would be dead right now
要不是他挺身而出
if it wasn't for him.
很多人都毒死了
Including me.
包括我
No, no, no, I'll be okay.
沒事,我沒事的
I'll be okay.
我會沒事的
What about the others, the rest of the terror group?
其他人呢,恐怖分子余黨
Federal police have dropped a net on the city.
警方已經全城布控
And Allison?
艾莉森呢
What about her?
她怎么了
Well, I'm figuring she's the one
十有八九是她
who sent us in the wrong direction.
把我們引向錯誤方向吧
Yeah.
嗯
Tell me she is in custody.
她已經被逮捕了吧
Not yet.
還沒有
She had a head start.
她有先手
I want to go home now.
我想回家了
I'll get somebody to drive you.
我找人送你
Thank you.
謝謝
Jonas?
喬納斯
You home?
你在家嗎
Give us the room, gentlemen.
先生們,請回避
This charade is over.
謎題解開了
And I'm your self-appointed confessor.
我主動過來聽你做懺悔
Okay.
好吧
How old are you now, Ivan?
你多大年紀了,伊萬
50?
五十
Two. 52.
有二,五十二
So...
這么說
she was your life's work.
她是你一生的杰作
Mind me asking whose idea it was for her to come on to me?
介意我問問讓她搞我是誰的主意嗎
On second thought, don't answer that.
算了,別回答了
I'd rather not know.
我不知道更好
I guess the boys didn't tell you?
估計我的手下還沒跟你說吧
Tell me what?
說什么
Chemical attack at Hauptbahnhof's been thwarted.
中央車站的化武襲擊歇菜了
Two terrorists dead,
恐怖分子掛了兩個
Rest on the run,
其余在逃
Your girlfriend in the wind.
你女友也不見了
Sorry, I-I...
抱歉,我...
Now you've lost me.
我沒聽懂
I'll make it simple.
我簡單說吧
Allison was ordered by your bosses
艾莉森是奉了你老板的命令
to let the attack go forward.
要讓襲擊發生的
She tried, she failed.
她盡力了,但失敗了
She's since disappeared.
然后她就消失了
Well...
好吧
If you're telling the truth,
如果你說的是真話
She has been, uh, busy.
那她一直很忙啊
If I'm telling the truth, you're burned, my friend.
如果我說的是真話,你就完了,朋友
You're left holding the bag.
你被撇下獨自頂包了
How do you figure?
你怎么知道的
Allison on her way back to Moscow
艾莉森將逃回莫斯科
means you're no defector.
說明你不是叛徒
Means she's the Russian agent we've been saying all along.
也說明她就是我們一直在說的俄羅斯特工
If you're telling the truth.
前提是你說的是真話
I'm good.
我的確很在行
But I'm not that good.
但也沒那么在行
A story with so many moving parts
一個有這么多細節的故事
would've taken weeks to dream up.
得花幾個星期才能編出來
You know I'm right.
你知道我是對的
Say...
就算...
Let's say I do believe you.
就算我相信你吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want her back. I want her punished.
我要她回來,我要她受到懲罰
And what makes you think I even know where she is
你憑什么覺得我知道她在哪
or how they're gonna get her out of the country?
或者知道他們要怎么把她弄出國呢
'cause if she were my agent, I'd know.
因為如果她是我的人,我就會知道
'cause I'd know everything about her.
我一定會了解她的一切
Down to the very last detail.
包括最隱秘的細節
When to scold, when to forgive.
何時該責罵,何時該原諒
When to laugh at her jokes.
何時該迎合她的笑話
Except she's the one running me.
可惜我才是被她玩弄的人
Ivan.
伊萬
I say this respectfully.
我接下來的話是帶著敬意的
One professional to another.
是兩名專業人士間的對話
You're playing a bad hand.
你現在手氣不好
I understand you were a ski racer.
我知道你以前是滑雪運動員
Downhill?
滑速降的嗎
Giant slalom was my event. Why?
大型障礙滑雪,怎么了
How does resettlement in Jackson Hole, Wyoming sound?
在俄懷明州的杰克遜霍爾重新開始如何
Witness protection,
給你提供證人保護
A sizable living expense.
還有筆可觀的生活費
I'd miss the alps.
我會懷念阿爾卑斯山的
You'll miss 'em either way.
反正你不接受也去不了了
And there's no family in the picture, is there?
而且你也沒有家人,對吧
Not a wife or children?
妻子和孩子都沒有嗎
So you've devoted your entire life
這么說你把整個人生
to an institution that's now turning its back on you.
都獻給了一個卸磨殺驢的機構
The last illusion
一個沒有幻想的男人
of the illusionless man.
最后的幻想
What?
怎么了
What's so amusing?
什么這么好笑
Nothing, nothing.
沒什么,沒什么
It's a good pitch you're making.
你的話句句擊中要害
I'm... I'm admiring it.
我很欣賞
I was gonna tell you it's not for nothing.
我本想說你的努力沒有白費
No? No.
沒有嗎,沒有
You came this close to painting a masterpiece.
你還差一點就能完成一幅杰作了
This close.
就差一點
And not many people can say that.
沒多少人能這么說
But I won't be making you another offer
但像我開出的這種條件
like this anytime soon.
短期內不會再有了
I'm being generous,
我對你很慷慨
Because you have something I want very much.
是因為你有我非常想要的東西
Take it or leave it.
要么接受要么就算了
Very well.
好吧
It's a shame, though.
挺可惜的
I would've enjoyed talking to you again.
我本會很享受再次跟你聊天的
It was my idea.
是我的主意
You were an easy target, Saul.
你是個很容易拿下的目標,索爾
Middle-aged,
人到中年
Recently divorced.
剛離婚不久
I knew if you were sleeping with her,
我知道如果你跟她搞上了
You wouldn't see other things so clearly.
肯定會對其他事情看不太清楚
Where is she, then, Ivan?
那么她在哪呢,伊萬
How are they planning on getting her out of Germany?
他們打算怎么把她弄出德國
Ah, our guest.
我們的客人來了啊
And my patient.
也是我的病人
Come, this way.
來,這邊請
Did they give you something for the pain?
他們給你止痛藥了嗎
Yes, but it's wearing off.
給了,但是藥效退了
Please, have a seat.
請坐
I am Dr. Rudolf.
我是魯道夫醫生
And I'm going to take care of you, okay?
之后由我負責治療你
How long am I staying here?
我要在這待多久
As long as it takes for...
直到...
things to calm down out there.
外面事態穩定下來
Okay.
好吧
Until then,
在那之前
I've been told to give you the first-class treatment.
有人要求我給你最好的治療
Yeah, you must be very important.
你一定是位非常重要的人物
Who are you,
你是誰
Putin's long-lost sister?
普京失散多年的妹妹嗎
I am important. So fuck up my shoulder
我確實挺重要的,所以你要是沒治好我肩膀
and I'll see to it you never practice medicine again.
我向你保證,你以后也不用當醫生了
Okay.
好的
Laura, the BND's here with a warrant for your arrest.
勞拉,聯情局帶著你的逮捕令過來了
What? Come on, let's get out the back way.
什么,快,我們從后門出去
Wait.
等等
What the hell are you doing?
你搞什么
There's no time for that.
沒時間收拾東西了
My air-gapped computer's in there.
我那臺沒連過網的電腦在里面
Laura Sutton, you are under arrest for violating
勞拉·薩頓,你因違反《外國居留法案》
the Foreign Residency Act. Take her into custody.
被逮捕,逮捕她
Don't worry, I'll try to call Jonas.
別擔心,我會設法聯絡喬納斯
Oh, call all the lawyers you want.
把你想找的律師都找一遍
I know you. You're Anders Larsen.
我認識你,你是安德斯·拉爾森
Sellout. Piece of shit hacker.
叛徒,黑客渣
I don't have them. The documents aren't here.
我沒有文件,文件不在這里
This won't hold up.
抓我于事無補
Doesn't have to.
沒必要
You've officially overstayed your welcome in Germany.
已經正式確定你屬于逾期逗留德國
We're sending you back to your good friends at the FBI.
我們會將你送回你聯調局里的好朋友那邊
Carrie.
卡莉
Carrie.
卡莉
How long have I been asleep?
我睡了多久
I don't know.
不知道
Just got back from the BND.
我剛從德國聯情局回來
They've got Laura and they won't let me see her.
他們抓了勞拉,還不讓我見她
It's fucked.
真是操蛋
I didn't know where else to go.
我不知道還有哪里可以去
You heard about the attack?
你聽說了那場襲擊了嗎
Nothing happened, right?
什么事都沒發生,對嗎
It's over. Yeah, they got the guys.
結束了,對,他們抓到犯人了
There was a big shootout
在普倫茨勞貝格的一間房子里
at a house in Prenzlauer Berg.
發生了一場激烈的交火
It's good to see you.
很高興能見到你
Feels like it's been forever.
感覺像是過了幾個世紀
Yeah, it does.
確實
Come here.
來
Take off your shirt.
襯衫脫了
Oh, wait. Wait. Wait. What happened to your hand?
等等,等等,你的手怎么了
Nothing.
沒事
Eine hamster liebesgeschihte.
《一只倉鼠的愛情故事》(德語)
Liebesgeschichte.
愛情故事(德語)
A hamster love story.
一只倉鼠的愛情故事
But she never cared for that one. Here.
但是她不喜歡看那本,給
This is it.
是這本
Toff-toff der blaue trecker.
《愛打扮的藍色拖拉機》(德語)
But you have to do all the sounds.
不過你得模仿所有的聲音
The tractor sputtering, the ducks quacking.
拖拉機噼里啪啦的聲音,鴨子嘎嘎叫的聲音
Oh, thankfully, "Quack" is the same in English as in German.
幸好英語里鴨叫聲的發音和德語一樣
Lucky for you.
運氣不錯
Mm-hmm. Lucky for me.
我是運氣不錯
I wanted to take some of Franny's books back with me.
我想帶一些弗蘭妮的書走
The danger's over then?
那已經沒有危險了
You're safe from what you've been running from?
你已經擺脫追殺你的人了
Yes, I'm safe.
是的,我安全了
We're safe.
我們安全了
You want to tell me what happened today?
你想告訴我今天發生了什么嗎
It's all over the-the Internet.
網上到處都是
A mysterious blonde woman
有關中央火車站隧道
in the Hauptbahnhof tunnels with a gun.
持槍金發女子的消息
You?
是你嗎
Me.
是我
Nice shirt.
衣服不錯
Take it. It's yours.
留著吧,歸你了
It'll make me happy knowing you're wearing it.
你穿著它我會很開心的
So that's it?
所以就這樣了嗎
We're just... we're just gonna say good-bye
我們就...就這樣說再見了
like none of this ever happened?
就像一切都沒生過一樣
It happened.
發生過
I was happy here.
我在這兒很快樂
Franny was happy. I think you were, too.
弗蘭妮也很快樂,我以為你也很快樂
Yeah, I was.
我曾經很快樂
So why can't we just pick up where we left off?
那為什么我們不能繼續下去呢
Would that be so hard?
有那么困難嗎
Come here, sit back down. No.
過來,坐下,不
I don't... I don't want to sit down.
我...我不想坐下
No, I-I want another chance. I think we could do better this time
不,我想再試一次,這次我們會做得更好
Look, I'm sorry.
聽著,我很抱歉
You're sorry?
你很抱歉
This is not easy for me, either.
我也不好受
I love you guys. I really do.
我愛你們,真的
Then don't break up with us.
那就不要和我們分開啊
Let's just put everything back the way it was.
讓我們回到之前那樣啊
Maybe you can't put things back, eh?
或許你已無法回到從前那樣了
They won't go back. You don't know that.
回不去了,你怎么知道
You don't know that until we've tried.
都沒試過你怎么知道回不去了
I can't unhear things I've heard,
我無法對我所聞所見之事
unsee things I've seen. I'm sorry.
視而不見聽而不聞,抱歉
Stop saying that.
別說了
Stop saying that you're sorry. Look, look...
別再說你很抱歉,聽著...
I don't want to go through life always worried
我不想再過那種時刻擔心
about what's around the next corner.
下一刻會發生什么的日子
And I don't want my kids to, either.
我也不想讓我的孩子經歷這些
Your kids? Yeah.
你的孩子,沒錯
What happened to Steffan can never happen again.
發生在斯蒂凡身上的事不能重演
It won't. You can't promise me that.
不會的,你沒法保證
Jonas... Carrie, I'm doing us both a favor.
喬納斯... 卡莉,這對我們都好
Can't you see?
你難道還沒懂嗎
It will never work is what I'm saying.
永遠不會有好結果的,這就是我想說的
It was a crazy idea to begin with.
這本來就很瘋狂
Oh, so now I'm crazy?
所以我現在是瘋了唄
I didn't say that. I'm not crazy, Jonas.
我沒那么說,我沒瘋,喬納斯
No. I went off my meds for a reason.
不是那意思,我停藥是有原因的
I know.
我知道
No. No, you know what was crazy?
不,你知道什么才叫瘋狂嗎
Was that I actually opened myself up to you
那就是我真正對你敞開心扉
and really let you in.
真正讓你走進我的心
We are not talking about the same thing.
我們說的不是一回事兒
I'm talking about loving you, about being loved.
我說的是我愛你和你也愛我
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Hey. Hey, come on.
過來
No, no, no. No, I don't want that.
不,不,不,我不要
I don't want it. I won't allow it.
我不要,不準這樣
No.
不
No, no.
不,不
Peter Quinn-- he was in room 303.
彼得·奎恩,他本來在303房的
He's not there. Where is he?
他不見了,他去哪兒了
Are you his wife? No.
你是他妻子嗎,不是
Family? I am a friend, goddamn it! Where is he?
家屬,我是他朋友,該死,他在哪
I'm sorry, you're gonna have to calm down.
抱歉,你得冷靜一下
He's in the OR.
他在手術室
He had a brain hemorrhage.
他有腦出血
The neurosurgical team is operating on him now.
神經外科醫生們正在給他做手術
What, so he had a stroke?
什么,他中風了嗎
In his case, intracerebral and quite severe.
他的情況是腦內出血,而且相當嚴重
How long has he been in surgery?
手術做了多久了
A couple of hours now, but he's gonna be in there a while.
有幾個小時了,但手術結束還得有一會兒
Five or six hours at least.
至少五六個小時
Can I show you to the waiting room?
要我帶你去等候室嗎
The chapel.
帶我去禮拜堂
Is there a chapel?
這兒有禮拜堂嗎
Yeah.
有
Hello.
你好
I'm sorry. I've-I've forgotten your name.
抱歉,我忘記您的名字了
I'm Dr. Emory. I remember.
我是埃默里醫生,我記得
I'm Carrie.
我是卡莉
May I join you, Carrie? Of course.
我能跟你坐一起嗎,卡莉,當然
So, he's out of surgery.
他做完手術了
But the hematoma was very large.
但是腦血腫很嚴重
We had to perform a craniotomy, drain it
我們需要做開顱手術來引流
and repair the bleed.
并止住出血
What does that mean? Will he recover?
這是什么意思,他會康復嗎
Well, it's too soon to tell.
現在言之過早
Come on, doctor.
拜托,醫生
You've seen a thousand of these, you know.
你見過上千類似病例
Tell me.
告訴我吧
It was a bad one.
情況很糟
And even if he does recover,
即便他康復了
the brain damage will be significant.
大腦也會嚴重受損
Where is he? He's in post-op.
他在哪里,他在術后監護室
I need to see him.
我要見他
Oh, of course.
當然可以
Oh, dear god.
老天啊
You all right?
你沒事吧
Did we do this to him?
是我們害的他嗎
Good morning.
早上好
I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about me.
我還以為你把我忘了呢
I'm going to tell you three things.
我有三件事要告訴你
All true.
全部屬實
If you say so.
要說就說吧
Faisal Marwan is dead.
費薩爾·馬爾萬死了
He threw himself out a fifth story window
他從五樓窗戶跳了下去
right here in this building.
就在這棟樓里
You mean you threw him out the window.
你是說你們把他扔下去了
He jumped.
他自己跳的
That is a fact.
這是事實
You killed him.
你們殺了他
You fuckers.
你們這群混蛋
No.
不是的
We made a mistake leaving him alone,
我們錯在讓他單獨待在屋里
but we did not kill him.
但我們沒有殺害他
Still, that presents us with a problem.
但是,這給我們帶來了麻煩
How to explain his death to the German people.
如何向德國人解釋他的死亡
No shit.
少廢話
Which brings me to the second thing.
這就引出了第二件事
Your friend Numan.
你的朋友努曼
What about him?
他怎么啦
He's in the next cell.
他在隔壁牢房里
We have his laptop.
我們拿到了他的筆記本電腦
We've recovered the hacked documents.
我們找到了被黑出來的文件
Since now they'll never be published,
它們再也不可能被公布了
you've lost your leverage.
你失去籌碼了
I'm happy to show him to you
我很樂意帶你見他
if you don't believe me.
如果你不信的話
You people.
你們這些人
You're the one who's abused your position here in Germany.
是你濫用了你在德國的職位
Yeah?
怎么
So why am I not on a plane home like you said?
那為何我沒被送上飛機,像你說的
What am I still doing here?
我為什么還待在這兒
Believe me,
相信我
there are plenty of my colleagues not far from
我在這里的許多同事
where we're sitting who'd like nothing better than
都恨不得把你
to see you rot in a supermax prison.
關進最高警戒監獄里
You think I care what you do to me?
你當我在乎你們怎么對待我
Ah.
啊
But you are not the one we're talking about, are you?
但我們談的可不是你,對吧
It's Numan.
是努曼
What do you mean?
你什么意思
His asylum status here was granted
他在這里獲準的政治避難
on a temporary basis only,
是臨時性的
up for review every six months.
每六個月需要重新核查
Come on.
得了吧
You wouldn't do that.
你不能這么做
Turkey's declared him an enemy of the state.
土耳其宣布他為國家公敵
It is up to you, Laura.
這就看你啦,勞拉
They'll execute him or worse.
他們會處決他,甚至更糟
Either do exactly as you're told,
你要么按照指示去做
or it's back to where he came from.
要么讓他哪來的回哪去
What's the prognosis?
預后診斷怎么樣
Unchanged.
沒有變化
Not a good sign he hasn't woken up.
他還沒醒來不是什么好兆頭
No.
是啊
Pity.
慘
If there's no improvement soon,
如果還沒好轉
they're talking about changing his status
他們準備把他的狀態改為
to "minimally conscious."
"最低度意識"
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means odds of recovering cognitive function
意思是恢復認知功能的可能性
drops close to zero.
降到接近零
Poor Peter.
可憐的彼得
That's his worst nightmare.
真是他最可怕的噩夢
You know, we found him when he was 16.
你知道的,我們在他十六歲時找到了他
No, I didn't know that.
不,我不知道
Foster home in Baltimore.
巴爾的摩的寄養家庭
The group was looking for a street kid.
組織當時在找流浪兒
Someone real but also...
一個夠悲慘
pretty enough to turn the head of a Hong Kong paymaster.
但又帥氣的人策反香港軍需長官
He was a natural from the start.
他一開始就很擅長
I believe it.
我想也是
Couple years later,
幾年后
I sponsored him for training.
我供他訓練
Youngest guy ever.
最年輕的特工
Here.
給
What's this?
什么東西
You were his beneficiary
他要在敘利亞有不測
in case anything happened to him in Syria.
你就是他的受益人
I figured I'd give it to you now.
我想現在應該給你
No telling when we might see each other again.
不知道什么時候會再見
Carrie,
卡莉
I guess I'm done, and we never happened.
我應該完了,而我們什么都沒發生過
I'm not one for words, but they're coming now.
我這人不善言辭,但現在涌上心頭
I don't believe in fate or destiny...
我不相信命中注定
Talk to you for a minute?
能跟你聊會兒嗎
Sure.
行
How is he?
他怎么樣
Not great.
不太好
I didn't come here to fight with you.
我不是來和你吵架的
Okay.
好吧
Given any more thought to what we discussed the other day?
你有再考慮我們那天討論的事嗎
I have not.
沒有
But more thinking isn't gonna change my mind.
但再多考慮我也不會改變想法
I spoke to the director.
我和局長說了
He's prepared to offer you complete autonomy, Carrie.
他準備給你完全自主權,卡莉
Design your own mission, pick your own team.
自己計劃任務,自己組建團隊
Not interested.
沒興趣
Sorry.
抱歉
Mind telling me why?
能告訴我原因嗎
I think I deserve an explanation.
應該給我個解釋吧
I'm not that person anymore.
我不熟悉業務了
You just saved hundreds of lives.
你剛救了百千條人命
I got lucky.
我運氣好
Luck had nothing to do with it.
那跟運氣無關
If that weapon had gone off,
武器要是爆炸
we'd be living in a different world today.
今天的世界就會完全不一樣
We're already living in a different world.
現在的世界確實不一樣了
The attack wasn't the first
襲擊不是第一次
and it certainly won't be the last.
也不會是最后一次
You're being selfish.
你這是自私自利
Really?
是嗎
"Selfish"-- that's what you think?
自私自利,你這么想嗎
I think you know better than anyone how to fight these guys.
我覺得你比任何人都懂如何打擊那伙人
That's the thing, Saul, I don't.
完全相反,索爾,我沒有
I have no idea.
我不懂
Then help us.
那就幫我們
Help me.
幫我
Come up with a new paradigm.
想出新的行動范式
I'm gonna go back in now.
我要進去了
Goddamn it, Carrie.
我靠,卡莉
I need you.
我需要你
And I told you I'm not that person anymore.
我說我不熟悉業務了
Come in.
進來
It's time to go.
該走了
I hope your stay here has been comfortable?
你覺得待在這里很舒服嗎
This house is a transit site for human trafficking--
這棟房子是販賣人口的接駁點
underage girls being sold into prostitution.
未成年女孩賣作妓女的
Yes.
沒錯
What is your point?
你想說什么
You're kidding.
你逗我呢
I've done it myself.
我也這樣過
It's only three and a half hours to the border.
過境只要三個半小時
You'll be fine.
你不會有事的
What if I need to pee?
萬一我想撒尿呢
You hold it in.
憋著
Next time you see sky, it will be Russian.
等你出來時,你將會在俄國的領土上
Und in fünf, vier,
倒數直播,五,四
drei, zwei, eins...
三,二,一...
Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen.
歡迎各位繼續收看
And welcome back to Laura Sutton,
我們繼續訪問勞拉·薩頓
the dissident American journalist,
這位特立獨行的美國記者
who was also our guest earlier this week,
曾在本周早些時候做客本節目
promising to publish more sensitive documents
聲稱如果美方不能滿足自己的要求
if her demands were not met.
就會公布機密文件
I understand you have a statement to make.
據說你要發表一份聲明
Yes, I do.
是的
As a reporter, I've always valued the truth above all else,
作為記者,我的職業宗旨就是揭發真相
sometimes to the detriment of my career,
有時候這會害我丟飯碗
certainly to the detriment of my relationship to the country of my birth,
當然也一定會損害我和我的祖國
the United States of America,
美利堅合眾國的關系
where... I haven't stepped foot in three and a half years.
我已經三年半沒有回國了
In stark contrast,
相比之下
Germany has provided me with a home
德國人為我提供了一個家
and the freedom to do my work.
讓我可以自由地從事我的工作
I have tried to demonstrate my profound gratitude
我通過擁護德國人民的權利
by championing the rights of the German people
為民喉舌,向當權者講真話
and by speaking truth to power.
表達我對德國深深的謝意
Four days ago, I appeared on this program
四天前,我做客本節目
and made some serious allegations about state security.
就國土安全問題提出了一些嚴重的指控
I accused the BND of abrogating due process
我譴責德國聯邦情報局不通過正當程序
and arresting Faisal Marwan for the second time
第二次以莫須有的罪名
on what I claimed were bogus charges.
對費薩爾·馬爾萬進行逮捕
In the wake of last week's failed attempt at Berlin Hauptbahnhof
經過上周柏林中央車站的襲擊未遂事件
and in light of new evidence I have been given access to...
鑒于我掌握的新證據
...I am now convinced that Mr. Marwan is not
我現在深信馬爾萬先生
the innocent man I thought he was.
不是無辜的
In fact, it is now clear to me
實際上,我現在知道了
that he was a vital and dedicated member
他是該恐怖組織中重要核心成員
of the terror cell that planned and plotted this attack for years.
而本次襲擊,他們已密謀多年
Excuse me for interrupting, Ms. Sutton,
很抱歉插一句,薩頓女士
but are you at all worried about the damage to your credibility?
你擔心此事會對你自身的公信力造成影響嗎
Of course I am.
當然擔心
All I can do now is learn from my mistake and...
我現在只能從中吸取教訓...
hope to put it behind me as quickly as possible.
希望將此事盡快翻篇
Did he come at you hard?
他有極力勸說你嗎
He did.
是的
A promotion?
升職
Not exactly, but...
不是,但...
What then?
那是什么
Stock options?
算你入股嗎
Here, let me help you with those.
來,我來幫你
No, that's okay, let me do that.
不用,我來就行了
You're being very discreet.
你變得很謹慎
Are you considering his offer?
你要考慮他的提議嗎
You'd tell me if I'm too nosy, huh?
如果我多事了,就說一聲
No, not at all.
不,完全不會
Can I at least pour you some more wine?
至少能讓我為你倒杯酒嗎
Well, that-that would be good.
那就太好了
Thank you.
謝謝
The truth is, it was painful.
事實是,不忍心
How so?
此話怎講
Turning him down.
不忍心拒絕他
Saul recruited me, he trained me.
是索爾將我招入麾下的,精心調教
He's pulled so many hatchets out of my back,
他為我解圍太多次了
I've lost count.
都數不清了
We were a team, we've always been a team.
我們是個團隊,永遠一條心
And is that what you did?
你就做了這些嗎
Turned him down?
拒絕了他
Yeah.
是
I don't know what's ahead,
我不知未來會怎樣
but that chapter of my life is over.
但那樣的日子算是結束了
Finished.
翻篇了
So you're ready to hear another offer?
你想聽聽另外一個工作邀請嗎
I'd like to make one.
我想聘用你
I can't go back to work right away, Otto.
我不能立刻投身工作,奧托
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Too much has happened.
發生了太多事
I need to take some time,
我需要休息一段時間
be a mom again for a while.
重拾母親的責任
Understand.
明白
But I'm not talking about your old job.
但我說的不是你以前的工作
No?
不是嗎
No.
不是
You've trained your team well.
你把隊員訓練得很好
Mike can take over.
交給麥克就行了
What then?
然后呢
Over the years, I've hired a lot of extraordinary people,
這些年來,我手下有很多優秀的人才
interviewed a lot more.
我面試了一批又一批
Well, you're picky.
你很挑剔
You're famous for it.
誰都知道
Never anybody like you, though.
但沒有一個人像你這樣
That's nice of you to say.
你太客氣了
It's not nice.
不是客氣
I read your application,
我看了你的申請報告
saw right away how brilliant you are,
立刻就知道你是個人才
what a freethinker,
思想極其自由
and insisted on meeting you.
所以我堅持要跟你見面
I remember.
我記得
We sat down at 10:15 on a Wednesday morning.
那是星期三早上十點一刻
I offered you the position at 10:30.
十點半我向你發出職位邀請
I remember.
我記得
I was waiting for you, Carrie.
我在等你,卡莉
I was waiting for you to walk through the door.
等你走進那扇門
Okay, now I'm a little lost.
我有點糊涂了
I want a partner,
我需要一個搭檔
someone who knows the world for what it is
一個了解這個真實世界
but also knows it must be made better.
同時也明白這個世界亟需改善的人
Someone to share my life with.
一個值得我以命相托的人
Otto...
奧托
You don't have to answer now.
你不用現在回答
Go back to America.
回到美國
Spend time with your daughter.
陪陪女兒
Think about it.
考慮考慮
I-I don't know what to say.
我,我不知道該說什么
Say nothing.
什么都不用說
Just think about the scope and scale of what I'm proposing.
想想我構畫的宏偉藍圖
The possibilities.
是否可能
I'll be in Washington next month for meetings.
我下個月會去華盛頓開會
We can talk then.
可以到時候再談
Hello.
喂
Laura, what's going on?
勞拉,怎么回事
They just let me go.
他們剛剛把我放了
Numan, I can't talk to you.
努曼,我不能跟你說話
What do you mean, you can't talk to me? Why not?
不能跟我說話,什么意思,為什么
It's a condition of the deal I made.
我做了筆交易,條件是
I can't talk to you ever again.
再也不跟你聯系
What deal?
什么交易
Good-bye.
再見
Pop the trunk.
打開后背廂
Carrie, I guess I'm done,
卡莉,我應該不行了
and we never happened.
我們之間就當什么都沒發生過
I'm not one for words,
我不善言辭
But they're coming now.
但他們來了
I don't believe in fate or destiny or horoscopes,
我不相信命運注定星座什么的
but I can't say I'm surprised things turned out this way.
但事情發展至此,我一點都不驚訝
I always felt there was something kind of
我總覺得有種力量
pulling me back to darkness.
把我拉回黑暗之中
Does that make sense?
這么說合理嗎
But I wasn't allowed a real life
但我無法擁有真實的生活
or real love.
或者真實的愛情
That was for normal people.
這些都是屬于普通人的
With you, I thought,
關于你,我想
"Ah, maybe, just maybe..."
也許,只是也許
But I know now that was a false glimmer.
但我現在知道了那道微光并不真實
I'm used to those-- they happen all the time in the desert--
我習慣了沙漠里的那些事
but this one got to me.
但這次是來真的了
And here's the thing, this death, this end of me
死亡,終結,對我來說
is exactly what should have happened.
早就應該發生了
I wanted the darkness.
我渴望黑暗
I fucking asked for it.
他媽的做夢都在想
It has me now.
現在它終于要帶我走了
So don't put a star on the wall for me.
所以別在墻上為我掛星章
Don't say some dumb speech.
也別搞什么致辭
Just think of me as a light on the headlands, a beacon,
就當我是海角上的一束光,一座燈塔
steering you clear of the rocks.
指引你避開礁石
I loved you.
我愛你
Yours, for always now,
你永遠的
Quinn.
奎恩