日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《吸血鬼日記》 > 吸血鬼日記第一季 > 正文

吸血鬼日記第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第22集 凱瑟琳歸來

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on "The vampire diaries"...

《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
一個多世紀以來,我都秘密地活著
Until now.
直到現在
I know the risk.
我知道很冒險
But I have to know her.
但我必須要認識她
Elena...she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,和凱瑟琳長得一模一樣
I want the invention. I don't have it.
我要那件發明,不在我手上
But Damon does.
但在達蒙手上
And you're gonna get it for me.
我要你去幫我拿到手
I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel.
我不會把那發明交給伊澤貝爾
So she can give it to John who's gonna turn around and kill me.
好讓她拿給約翰,他再回來殺我
But it'll be useless. Bonnie can take the spell off.
但它會失效的,邦妮可以消除它的魔力
You took a risk with Damon.
在達蒙的問題上你冒了險
How did you know that he was going to give it to me?
你怎么知道他會將之給我
'Cause he's in love with you.
因為他愛上你了
I couldn't do what she wanted me to do.
我不能做她希望我做的事
It wasn't right.
那樣做不對
But when Elena finds out...
但要是埃琳娜知道了
She's never going to forgive me.
她永遠都不會原諒我
This dress hurts.
裙子穿著真難受
Suck it in, baby.
忍忍吧,寶貝
No, no, no, no.
不對不對
This lineup is all wrong.
隊形全錯了
The marching band should be in front of the historical society.
游行樂隊應該在歷史協會的前面
Matt, time to get on your float.
馬特,該去你的花車上準備了
Boys,
小伙子們
I asked you to put the chairs on the Founder's float.
我讓你們把椅子放到創立者花車上去
Ladies, time to get on your float.
姑娘們,該上花車了
Look at you, all retro.
看看你,一身復古裝束
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干嘛
Why wouldn't I be here?
我為什么不能來
Bonnie deactivated the gilbert invention.
邦妮消除了吉爾伯特發明的魔力
Isobel's gone.
伊澤貝爾走了
And it's Founder's Day.
而且今天是創立日啊
I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
我過來吃棉花糖,搶你女朋友啦
Don't start with me, Damon.
別來惹我,達蒙
Oh, you started it, Stefan,
是你先惹我的,斯特凡
with that whole "I'm insecure, leave Elena alone" speech.
是你對我說,"你讓我沒安全感,離埃琳娜遠點"
I'm just enjoying that.
我就喜歡你那樣
As long as you heard it.
至少你聽進去了
Huh? What?
什么
You have no sense of humor, Stefan.
你一點幽默感都沒有,斯特凡
Actually, I just have no sense of Damon humor.
其實我只是沒有達蒙式幽默而已
Damon humor.
達蒙式幽默
hey, look.
聽著
I get it. I get it.
我懂了,我懂了
I'm the better, hotter, superior choice,
我比你優秀,性感,出眾
and you're scared now that Katherine's out of the picture
你害怕我不再迷戀凱瑟琳之后
that I'm gonna turn all my attention to Elena.
把注意力轉向埃琳娜
But don't worry. Elena is not Katherine.
別擔心,埃琳娜不是凱瑟琳
You're right. She's not.
沒錯,她不是
Anna.
安娜
Look at you.
看看你
Heh. I know, it's stupid, huh?
我知道,很傻帽吧
I'm part of the parade.
我要參加游行
But how are you?
你還好嗎
I've been...been been so worried,
我一直很擔心你
and I feel awful.
我感覺糟透了
Why?
怎么了
You didn't kill my mother. Your uncle did.
不是你殺了我媽媽,是你叔叔干的
Are you sure it was him?
你確定是他嗎
Who else would have done it?
不然還會是誰
He doesn't understand, Anna. It's who he is.
他不懂,安娜,他就是這種人
He hates all vampires.
他憎恨所有的吸血鬼
He's just doing what he thinks is right.
他只是在做他認為正確的事情
Are you defending him?
你這是在幫他說話嗎
No. No way.
不,不是
It's just...
我只是
I do understand where he's coming from.
能理解他的初衷
He's convinced all the tomb vampis
他堅信墓穴里的吸血鬼
want revenge on this town,
想要對小鎮進行報復
and he's just...
他只是
he's trying to protect it.
他只是在設法保護小鎮
They do want revenge.
他們的確要報仇
Or, at least, they did.
至少他們有過這種想法
But that's why we separated from them.
所以我們才和他們分道揚鑣
My mom wasn't after revenge.
我媽媽不是為了報仇
She just wanted her life back.
她只是想重拾生活
I have to get out of this town, Jeremy.
我要離開鎮上了,杰里米
You're leaving?
你要走嗎
But I've been thinking. You could come with me.
但我想你可以和我一起走
I could turn you.
我可以把你變成吸血鬼
I mean, you said you wanted me to.
你說過,你想讓我這么做
Here.
It's my blood.
是我的血
If you die with it in your system,
如果你死的時候體內有我的血
you'll come back.
你就會重生
Anna...
安娜
I know you,
我了解你
what it's like for you...
明白你的感覺
Being alone, always feeling empty inside,
孤身一人,內心空虛寂寞
No one to understand.
無人理解
But when you're a vampire,
可你一旦變成吸血鬼
you don't have to feel that way.
就再也不用承受這些了
You can shut it off.
你可以屏蔽掉這些感覺
I can show you how.
我可以教你怎么做
I wanted to.
我曾這么希望過
I did.
真的
But I don't think I can.
但我做不到
I'm sorry.
對不起
John?
約翰
Is...is that even possible?
這,這怎么可能
Well, there's no proof,
倒是沒有確鑿證據
but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager,
但伊澤貝爾年輕時曾跟他約會過
and he was the one who brought
而且是他把她送到
her to your dad's office for the delivery.
你養父的診所分娩
My whole life, I've never liked this man.
我長這么大,都沒喜歡過這個人
I...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just...
對不起,對不起,我只是
I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you
想在達蒙把這事用極不妥當的方式
in some typically inappropriate way.
一股腦兒拋給你之前親口告訴你
No, I'm happy that you told me. I just...
別這樣,我很高興你告訴我,只是
I really hope that it's not true.
我真心希望這不是事實
What am I supposed to do? Do I just...
我該怎么做啊,難道就
confront him and say, "Are you my biological father?"
徑直走到他面前問,你是我生父嗎
I guess when you're ready.
等你準備好了吧
I'm never gonna be ready.
我永遠都不會準備好的
Stefan, I have enough problems
斯特凡,我現在愛的這個家庭里
with the family that I actually care about.
內部矛盾已經夠多了
Jeremy hates me, and why wouldn't he?
杰里米恨我,而且恨得有道理
My journal gave him every single reason to.
我的日記給了他充分的理由來恨我
He's just hurt. He's confused.
他只是受到了傷害,手足無措
He's never gonna forgive me for Vicki,
薇姬這件事上他永遠都不會原諒我的
for taking away his memory, for lying to him.
不會原諒我抹掉他的記憶,對他撒謊
He's your brother. He'll forgive you.
他是你弟弟,他會原諒你的
Just give him some time.
給他點時間就好
Say cheese.
笑一笑
Wait. Hide your cast.
等等,把你的石膏板藏起來
It's not eraappropriate. Seriously?
不符合時代,不是吧
Yes. Ok. All right.
是的,好吧,好吧
I want one with Bonnie now.
我要跟邦妮來張合影
Here, I can take it.
來,我給你們照吧
I'll be on the float.
我在花車上等你
I said I was sorry.
我都說過對不起了
You made out with his mother, and then you beat him to a pulp.
你跟他媽親熱,還把他打得一塌糊涂
You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry.
對不起三個字顯然不夠
Jeremy.
杰里米
Heh. I was wondering where you were.
我還找你來著
You look great.
你看起來太帥了
You guys did a really great job on the float.
你們的花車裝飾得太棒了
Go away, Elena.
走開,埃琳娜
Jeremy, come on, please.
杰里米,別這樣,求你了
I don't want it to be like this between us.
我不跟你鬧得這樣僵
Why don't you have Damon erase my memory again?
那你干嘛不讓達蒙再一次抹掉我的記憶
Then I can go back to being your inthedark little brother.
讓我變回你毫不知情的小弟弟
Jer, please.
杰里,拜托
Just don't.
別費口舌了
You can't fix this that easily.
這件事你無法輕易彌補
Something like this doesn't just get fixed.
這種事是無法挽回的
Let's give a big hand
請大家以熱烈的掌聲歡迎
to the Mystic Falls High School marching band.
神秘瀑布鎮高中游行樂隊
And for a little local history,
為展現小鎮歷史
Mr. Saltzman's students have recreated
薩爾茨曼老師的學生們再現
Virginia's Battle of Willow Creek.
弗吉尼亞州柳溪鎮戰役
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome
女士們,先生們,有請
our stunning Miss Mystic Falls court
我們驚艷的神秘瀑布鎮小姐
and their handsome escorts.
和她們帥氣的護花使者
This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls.
卡羅琳·福布斯,神秘瀑布鎮小姐
Aren't they beautiful?
看她們多美啊
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Just watching the parade.
觀賞游行啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪兒
Away from you.
躲開你
I want to say something to you.
我想跟你說幾句話
Just leave me alone. Thank you.
別煩我,謝謝
The device that Emily spelled could have killed me.
艾米莉施法的那件發明能置我于死地
I don't take what you did lightly, so...
你的幫助對我意義重大,所以
thank you.
謝謝你
I did it for Elena. I know that.
我是為埃琳娜做的,我知道
But I'm still very grateful.
但我仍非常感激
And...
還有
I owe you.
算我欠你個人情
Enjoy the parade.
好好欣賞游行
Let's cheer it for
讓我們熱烈歡迎
the Mystic Falls High School football team.
神秘瀑布鎮高中橄欖球隊
Let's show them our support, everybody.
讓我們用歡呼表示對他們的支持
This is the key.
這就是鑰匙
Once inserted, the device will be activated.
一放進去,裝置就被激活了
It will work only once for an estimated time of 5 minutes.
只能用一次,大概是五分鐘
Yes. How does it work?
好,什么原理
It's a highpitched frequency that humans can't hear.
它發出一種人類聽不到的超聲波
Any vampire within a 5block radius
五個街區范圍內所有吸血鬼
will be incapacitated, exposing them.
都會喪失行動能力,從而被我們發現
At that time, the sheriff's v5 deputies will inject them with vervain
然后警長的手下會給他們注入馬鞭草
and bring them here, where we'll finish them off.
然后把他們帶到這,全部消滅
And you're certain they're attacking tonight?
你確定他們今晚會發動攻擊嗎
I had a source. One of the vampires from the tomb...
我有線人,是墓穴里的吸血鬼之一
He confirmed the attack.
他證實了攻擊計劃
Everybody listen up.
所有人聽著
The plan stays the same.
按原計劃不變
We wait till the fireworks start.
以煙花表演為號
Until then, blend in. Stay a part of the celebration.
在那之前,我們混入慶典的人群中
They'll never see us coming.
他們會措手不及
They want revenge for what our ancestors did in 1864,
1864年我們的祖先把他們活埋,他們現在來復仇
which makes us their targets.
所以我們會成為攻擊目標
This area here is the stage.
這塊地方是舞臺
This is where the founding families are gonna be.
創始家族的人會出現在這里
Any questions?
有問題嗎
We're taking an enormous risk.
我們正冒著巨大的風險
We're talking about our families, John.
他們可是我們的家人,約翰
Anna.
安娜
What are you doing here?
你來這干嘛
It's the only way to draw them out and kill them...
這是找出并消滅他們的唯一辦法...
all of them.
所有吸血鬼
I like you better like this.
我更喜歡你現在的打扮
The period look, it...
古裝打扮...
didn't suit you.
不適合你
Is that an insult?
你這是損我嗎
Actually, Elena, it is a compliment of the highest order.
埃琳娜,實際上呢,這算是最高的贊揚
Look, I know Stefan is worried
聽著,我知道斯特凡有點擔心
about our friendship.
我們之間的友情
Did he mention something to you, too?
他也跟你說什么了嗎
No. Did he mention something to you?
沒有,他有跟你說什么嗎
No. Nothing worth repeating.
沒有,都是些廢話
So, I think you should stop with the flirty little comments
所以我想你還是收斂下你輕浮的贊揚
and that eye thing that you do.
也別用那眼神看我
What eye thing?
什么眼神
Don't make me regret being your friend.
別讓我后悔跟你做朋友
Ok?
好嗎
I don't believe that we can't fix this.
我相信我們一定可以和好的
I lied. I was wrong.
我騙了你,我錯了
But you're my brother, Jer, and I love you.
但是你是我弟弟,杰里,我愛你
And I have to fix it.
我一定要同你和好如初
So, just tell me. What can I do?
所以請告訴我,我該怎么辦
You can go to hell, Elena.
埃琳娜,見鬼去吧
I have so many emotions, but I don't have any way to express them.
我心里百感交集,卻沒有辦法釋放
Being a teenager is so hard. You dick.
做青少年太不容易了,混蛋
You do not talk to me like that.
別這么跟我說話
I'm not your sister.
我不是你姐
And from now on, don't talk to your sister that way, either.
從現在起,也別用這種態度跟你姐說話
So, what, you're gonna kill me just 'cause I hurt Elena's feelings?
那又怎樣,我傷害埃琳娜你就殺了我
Cut her some slack.
對她好一點
She erased my memories.
她抹去了我的記憶
No, I did.
錯,那是我做的
She was protecting you.
她是想保護你
It wasn't her call to make.
她沒有權力替我決定
Let go of me before I cause a scene.
在我引起眾人注意之前,放開我
You'll be unconscious before you even got a word out.
你嘴還沒張開,我就把你打暈了
Let him go.
放開他
You all right?
你沒事吧
What my brother is trying to say
我哥想說的是
is don't blame Elena for this.
不要怪罪到埃琳娜身上
Damon turned Vicki.
是達蒙把薇姬變成吸血鬼的
I killed her.
是我殺了她
She was a threat to you, and she was a threat to your sister.
她對你是個威脅,對你姐姐也是
I'm sorry that it happened. I wish that it hadn't.
抱歉發生這種事,我也不希望這樣
Shouldn't have made me forget.
你不該讓我忘記的
Good cop, bad cop...I like it.
一個唱紅臉,一個唱白臉,我喜歡
What are you doing? Hmm? He was being a punk.
你威脅他做什么,他腦子不開竅
Elena's relationship with her brother is none of your business.
埃琳娜和她弟弟的關系怎樣與你無關
You stay out of it.
你別摻和進來
Oh, there's only one dogooder hero role available.
只能有一個做好事的英雄角色
Oh, my bad. I'm sorry.
是我的錯,不好意思
Get over yourself.
別自作多情了
We both know that you're not doing this for the right reasons.
你我都清楚你這么做心術不正
See, there you go with that little jealousy act again.
看吧,你又開始吃醋了
Uh, whwhat are the right reasons, Stefan?
怎么才叫正的心術啊,斯特凡
Enlighten me. Please.
啟發我一下,拜托
Well, see, Damom, it's only real when it comes from your desire
你聽好,達蒙,真正發自內心
to do the right thing for nothing in return.
不求回報行善事才算是
Right.
是嘛
Yeah. And I know that that is an entirely foreign concept to you
我知道這對你來說完全是個陌生的概念
I completely understand how you wouldn't get it.
你如果聽不懂,我完全理解
You want to use our town as bait?
你要用鎮上的人當誘餌
It's too dangerous. It's insane.
這太危險了,太瘋狂了
We've gone over the plans with your deputies.
我們已經和你的手下溝通過了
They're all on board.
他們都同意了
You've gone behind me?
你們竟然背著我
Yeah, because we knew that's exactly how you'd react.
是的,因為我們料到你會是這個反應
Our children are here.
我們的孩子們都在這里呢
Liz, we need to do this.
莉茲,我們必須這樣
We have no choice. This is the reason for the secret council.
我們別無選擇,這正是秘密理事會存在的理由
Our founding fathers created
先輩們創立
the secret council for just this purpose.
這個秘密理事會就是出于這個目的
I'm the sheriff. It's my call.
我是警長,我說了算
And I say no.
我不同意
Richard, let me speak to the sheriff alone.
理查德,讓我單獨跟警長談談
John, you're not thinking clearly.
約翰,你慮事不周
I'm not gonna change my mind about this.
我不會改變主意的
You're still around?
你還在啊
There's something you need to know.
有件事你必須知道
The vampires from the tomb are planning an attack tonight.
墓穴的吸血鬼們正在籌劃今晚發動襲擊
How do you know this? I went to them.
你怎么知道的,我找過他們
They think I'm with them, but I'm not.
他們以為我跟他們是一伙兒的,但我不是
They want the founding families dead.
他們要殺光創始家族
When is this supposed to happen?
他們打算何時行動
When the fireworks start.
煙花開始的時候
John Gilbert wants to use that invention on them.
約翰·吉爾伯特準備用那發明對付他們
Wait. Then we can't be here.
等下,那我們就不能呆在這里了
It doesn't work. It's been deactivated.
那沒用的,已經失效了
Well, then a lot of people are gonna die.
那樣的話,很多人類就會死
Where are they right now?
他們現在在哪里
They're already here, Damon.
已經到了,達蒙
Remember, we don't know which of them ingest vervain.
記住,我們不知道誰服用了馬鞭草
It's not about the feed.
不要吸血
It's about the kill.
只管屠殺
You know what to do.
明白怎么做了吧
Rick. Yeah.
里克,什么事
Come here.
過來
You keep those nifty little vamp weapons n the car?
你車上還備著對付吸血鬼的可愛小武器嗎
Yeah. Why do you ask?
備著呢,怎么了
Because this square is crawling with tomb vampires.
廣場已經遍布了墓穴出來的吸血鬼
I think we might need a stake or two.
我想我們需要幾根木樁
Yeah. Got it. Go.
明白,去吧
Uh, what are you doing? Saving your life.
你在干什么,英雄救美
15 words or less...
十五個字說完
Tomb vamps are here.
墓穴吸血鬼來了
Founding families are the target.
創始家族是襲擊目標
Get her out of here. Now.
帶她離開,快
Wait. Wait. Where are you going?
等等,你去哪里
That's more than 15 words, Stefan.
超過十五個字了,斯特凡
Wait. Jeremy's out here somewhere.
等等,杰里米也在附近
Let's go find him. Come on.
去找他吧,來吧
There was this time freshman year
高一的時候
When bonnie and I were in a fight.
邦妮和我吵了一架
And we swore that we would never talk again.
我倆發誓永遠不理對方
Caroline, give it a rest.
卡羅琳,省省吧
Thanks.
謝謝
What are you doing here? I told you to go home.
你在這里干什么,我叫你回家的
I decided not to.
我決定不回
If I tell you to do something, you do it.
老子說一,你不準說二
Get off me. Mayor. Is everything ok?
放開我,鎮長,出什么事了嗎
Please, Tyler, I need you to go home. Now.
拜托了,泰勒,我要你回家去,立刻
Take your friends with you.
帶上你的朋友們
But why? What's going on?
為什么,出什么事了
I can't explain.
我不能解釋
All of you need to get home. Now.
馬上回家就是了
Please.
拜托了
Yeah, ok.
好吧
Here.
給你
Take my car. It's out back.
開我的車回去,就停在后面
Come on. Caroline, Matt, go with him.
快點,卡羅琳,馬特,跟他一起走
Anna, what are you doing here?
安娜,你在這里干什么
My uncle could see you...
要是我叔叔看到你
I don't care about that.
我不在乎
I needed to find you. Come here.
我得找到你,跟我來
For 150 years,
150年以來
Mystic Falls has been the kind of town
所有人都將神秘瀑布鎮
that everybody wants to call home...
當作是自己的家
Safe, prosperous, welcoming.
安全,繁榮,熱情
And we have the founders to thank for that.
這一切都要歸功于那些創始人
And that's why I'd like
所以我打算
to dedicate this evening's fireworks display
將今晚的煙花表演
to their legacy.
獻給他們
Get in position.
各就各位
Enjoy the show!
享受表演吧
Stay close to me.
跟緊我
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Excuse me.
對不起,借過, 對不起
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知不知道自己干了些什么
Yes. As a matter of fact, I do.
是的,事實上,我非常清楚
Stefan?
斯特凡
What's going on? What's happening?
怎么了,發生了什么事
My head. What?
我的頭,怎么了
My head.
我的頭
Anna? Anna, what's wrong? Anna?
安娜,安娜,你怎么了,安娜
Please make it stop.
快讓它停下
What's happening?
怎么回事
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么
What's the matter?
怎么了
That noise. Wait, what noise?
那聲音,等等,什么聲音
Tyler. Tyler!
泰勒,泰勒
Dude! Hey!
伙計,嘿
Caroline! The wheel!
卡羅琳,方向盤
Tyler!
泰勒
I got this one. There's one over there.
我來搞定這個,那邊還有一個
Take this. Go. Go. Go!
拿上這個,快去,快,快
I don't know what happened. He just dropped.
我不知道怎么了,他就這么倒下了
He's not the only one.
他不是唯一倒下的
Cops are grabbing everyone who's gone down,
警察們把所有倒下的人都抓起來了
injecting them with vervain. What?
還給他們注射了馬鞭草,什么
They're rounding up the vampires.
他們要圍捕所有的吸血鬼
Please help him.He just went down.
請你幫幫他,他不知怎么的就倒下了
Is that the mayor?
是鎮長嗎
Richard.
理查德
My head! Jeremy.
我的頭,杰里米
Hey, I got one.
我發現一個
What are you doing?
你們要干嘛
What are you doing? Hey! Leave her alone!
你們要干嘛,別碰她
Anna! Leave her alone! Anna!
安娜,別碰她,安娜
The device is done.
裝置效用發揮完畢
The only thing keeping them down is the vervain.
他們只是暫時受馬鞭草影響
We don't have much time. Let's finish this.
我們沒多少時間了,快點搞定
Anna.
安娜
You can head up. I'll take it from here.
你去上面看看,這里我來解決
Please. No.
拜托了,別
Are you ok? It's like needles
你還好嗎,就像有無數根針
were piercing my skull, and then it just stopped.
刺入我的頭骨,然后就停了
I saw at least 5 vampires go down.
我至少看到5個吸血鬼倒下了
They were taking them to your family's old building.
他們把吸血鬼帶到你們家老宅里去了
It's the Gilbert device. It has to be.
吉爾伯特的裝置發揮了作用,肯定是
But how did he get it to work?
但他是怎么讓裝置運作的
Bonnie unspelled it.
邦妮解除了它的魔力啊
Maybe she didn't.
或許她沒有
She did. We saw her do it.
她有,我們都親眼看到了
No, no, no. He's right. Think about it.
不,不,不,他說的對,想想看
We asked Bonnie to deactivate a device
我們讓邦妮將裝置破壞掉
That could protect people against vampires.
那裝置可以保護人類,免遭吸血鬼的襲擊
So we could protect you.
那樣我們就可以保護你
And Damon. Vampires.
還有達蒙,所有的吸血鬼
Where is Damon?
達蒙在哪里
I don't know. I haven't seen him since this started.
我不知道,這一開始我就沒見到他
Can you get my brother? Take him home?
你能去接我弟弟,把他帶回家嗎
Of course. Let's go.
當然,我們走
Liz. Are you ok?
莉茲,你還好嗎
There's a key in... what is going on?
有把鑰匙在,這到底是怎么回事
There's a key in my belt. I need you to get it.
我的腰帶上有把鑰匙,你拿過來
Uhh. I've been looking everywhere for you.
我一直在到處找你
Something's happened to Richard.
理查德出事了
They took him. Who took him?
他們把他帶走了,誰把他帶走了
Your deputies. I...I don't understand.
你的手下,我不明白
He's not a vampire.
他又不是吸血鬼
Let's go.
我們走
Mayor.
鎮長
Is that you? What are you doing here?!
是你嗎,你在這兒干什么
I'm a vampire.
我是個吸血鬼
What's your excuse?
那你又為什么在這兒
No, really.
不會吧
The vervain didn't affect you.
馬鞭草對你不起作用
You're not a vampire.
你不是吸血鬼
What the hell are you?
那你到底是什么
Mayor Lockwood.
洛克伍德鎮長
Hey, are you ok? Your side took the biggest hit.
嘿,你還好嗎,你那撞得最嚴重
I'm fine. I'm fine. No, they need
我還好,沒事,不,他們需要
To check you out. No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
給你做檢查,沒事,我還好
They're helping Tyler.
他們在搶救泰勒
Pulse is steadying. All right.
脈搏穩定下來了,好吧
What the hell? What? What's wrong?
怎么回事,什么,怎么了
His eyes.
他的眼睛
What happened? Dude, don't scare me like that.
發生什么了,伙計,別這樣嚇我
Hey, she needs some help over here.
她需要幫助
Caroline!
卡羅琳
Guys! Over here. Over there.
伙計們,來這邊,到那邊去
Caroline, hey. God, what happened?
卡羅琳,天啦,發生什么了
Caroline, wake up.
卡羅琳,醒醒
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
I can hear them.
我聽到他們了
The building's on fire.
房子里著火了
What? Building's on fire.
什么,房子里著火了
Where's Damon?
達蒙在哪里
With the rest of them,
和其余的吸血鬼一起
where he should be. It's over for Damon.
在他該在的地方,他死定了
You're crazy. Why?
你瘋了,為什么
'cause I'm doing what should have been done 145 years ago?
為完成了145年前就該完成的事
This is the right thing, Elena.
殺光他們是正義之舉,埃琳娜
Go ahead. You won't make it out.
去吧,你出不來的
It'll save me the trouble of killing you myself.
省得我動手殺你
You know the building well.
你很了解這座房子
Is there another entrance in?
還有其他的入口嗎
Utility door. There's one around the side.
通用門,在邊上有一個
Take one more step, and I'll alert those deputies
再走一步,我就會警告那些警察
That they missed a vampire.
漏抓了一個吸血鬼
I'm asking you not to.
我請求你別這樣
That doesn't mean anything to me.
這句話對我毫無意義
As my father, it should.
作為我的父親,就應該有意義
You know.
你知道了
I wasn't sure.
我之前還不確定
But now I am.
但現在確定了
Hey! You can't go in there.
你不能進去
The fire will take you out.
大火會要了你的命
He's my brother, Bonnie.
他是我哥哥,邦妮
Stefan!
斯特凡
Elena! You... you can't go in there.
埃琳娜,你,你不能進去
Bonnie, what are you doing?
邦妮,你在干什么
I'm sorry I lied to you.
對不起,我撒謊了
Bonnie, I've got to get in there.
邦妮,我必須得進去
Damon.
達蒙
Come on. Hurry up. Hurry up.
拜托,快點,快點
Bonnie...
邦妮
Bonnie, what is it? Are they gonna be ok?
邦妮,怎么回事,他們會沒事嗎
Oh, my god.
天啊
The fire's out.
火已經滅了
The story is that the building's old wiring is what caused it.
對外解釋說是房子里線路老化引起的
Did you see where Damon went?
你看到達蒙去哪兒了嗎
No, he just kind of disappeared.
沒有,他像是消失了
Figures.
想來也是
I'm so glad you're ok.
我很高興你沒事
I try so hard...
我一直盡全力
to hate him.
去恨他
I guess it's just pointless.
但那似乎沒有意義
You care about him.
其實你在乎他
So do I.
我也是
But I love you, Stefan.
但我愛的是你,斯特凡
I know that you're worried about that.
我知道你在擔心
I just... you know,
我只是
I... I know my brother.
我了解我哥哥
But I love you, Stefan.
但我愛的是你,斯特凡
I know the trouble he can cause.
我知道他會帶來怎樣的困擾
I love you, Stefan. You.
我愛的是你,斯特凡,是你
You have nothing to worry about.
你完全不需要擔心
Ok?
好嗎
So Jenna called.
珍娜剛打電話給我
Jeremy's home.
杰里米回家了
I'm just gonna run over to the school
我現在要去學校
To pick up my dress, my clothes, the rest of my stuff.
拿上禮服,外套,所有的東西
And then I'll check on him.
然后去看看他
What are you doing here?
你在這做什么
Anna's dead.
安娜死了
I figured that once they took her away.
他們帶走她時,我就猜到了
I know you cared about her.
我知道你很在乎她
Yeah, I did.
沒錯,是的
I saw her killed.
我親眼見她被殺
I was watching and all I could think about was...
我眼睜睜看著,唯一能想到就是...
I wanted to help her.
我想救她的
But I couldn't.
卻無能為力
Why are you telling me all this?
為什么告訴我這些
I took away your suffering once before.
我曾經抹掉你的痛苦記憶
I can do it again.
現在我還可以這么做
But it's your choice.
但現在選擇權在你
Look...
聽著
I know you think you took it away,
我知道,你以為你抹掉了我的記憶
But it's still there.
但其實痛苦還在
Even if I can't remember why,
即使我記不起原因
I still feel empty.
但我仍然感到空虛
Alone.
孤獨
And making me forget won't fix it.
抹去我的記憶,卻無法撫平我的傷痛
It won't fix what's really wrong.
因為這無法抹去痛苦的根源
What I did to Vicki
我對薇姬所做的事
was wrong.
是個錯誤
Sorry for my part.
我很抱歉
Anna said that vampires don't have to feel pain;
安娜說,吸血鬼不用被痛苦折磨
that they could turn it off if they shut out their humanity.
收起人性的一面,就可以不被感情左右
That's very true.
沒錯
Is it easier that way?
那樣更輕松些嗎
Is what easier?
什么更輕松
Life.
生活
Life sucks either way, Jeremy.
怎樣的生活都不好過,杰里米
At least if you're a vampire,
但至少作為一個吸血鬼
You don't have to feel bad about it if you don't want to.
只要你不想,就可以不用感受痛苦
Is that what you did?
你就是這樣嗎
I did it for...
我其實
I did it for a very long time.
我很久以來都是這樣
and life was a lot easier.
生活確實輕松很多
Hey, man.
伙計
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Look, I don't even know what happened.
我根本不知道怎么回事
It's OK, man.
沒事,伙計
She'll be all right.
她會沒事的
What's happening? Is she all right?
怎么回事,她還好嗎
Oh, there was some internal bleeding.
有些內出血
We're taking her into surgery.
正要進行手術
What else did they say? Is she going to be OK?
他們還說了什么,她會沒事嗎
They're going to do everything they can.
他們會全力以赴
Tyler, have you talked to your mom?
泰勒,和你母親談過了嗎
I left her a message telling her I was here.
我給她留了言,告訴她我在這里
You need to call her.
你得打電話給她
What is it?
怎么了
It's your dad.
你父親出事了
You just missed Elena.
埃琳娜剛走
I was looking for you, actually.
我是來找你的
Elena is my best friend.
埃琳娜是我最好的朋友
And because she loves you,
因為她愛你
I couldn't let you or Damon die in that fire.
我不能讓你和達蒙死在那火海里
I'm very grateful, Bonnie.
我非常感激,邦妮
I hope you know that.
希望你能明白
I do. But I hope you know that things have to change.
我明白,但我也希望你了解有些事得改
Damon has to change.
達蒙必須得改
We both want the same thing.
我們想的一樣
We both want to protect the people we care about.
我們都希望保護我們在乎的人
The difference is, for you,
不同之處在于
Damon is one of them.
達蒙也在你在乎的人之列
You saw what I was able to do tonight.
你今晚也看到了我的能耐
I know who I am now.
我現在認清了自己的能力
And if Damon spills so much as one drop of innocent blood,
要是達蒙敢再傷害一名無辜者
I'll take him down.
我就會干掉他
Even if I have to take you with him.
即便連你一起干掉,我也在所不惜
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
但愿這樣的事情不會發生
Let's hope it doesn't.
但愿如此
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干什么
A failed and feeble attempt at doing the right thing.
想做一丁點善事,但失敗了
Which was...
你是指
It's not important. I'll take this from you.
無關緊要,交給我吧
Thank you.
謝謝你
You know, I came in this town wanting to destroy it.
我來此鎮的目的本是想毀掉它
Tonight I...
今晚我
found myself wanting to protect it.
居然發現自己想要保護它
How does that happen?
為什么會這樣
I'm not a hero, Elena.
我不是英雄,埃琳娜
I don't do good.
我不做善事
It's not in me.
這不是我本性
Maybe it is.
也許是呢
No.
不是
No, it's reserved for my brother... and you and Bonnie,
本性善良的是我弟弟,還有你和邦妮
Even though she has every reason to hate me,
她有理由恨我入骨
still helped Stefan save me.
還是幫斯特凡救我
Why do you sound so surprised?
你為什么如此驚訝
Because she did it for you.
因為她是為了你才這樣做的
Which means that somewhere along the way,
也就是說,在你內心的某個角落
you decided that I was worth saving.
還是認定我值得被救
And I wanted to...
所以我想
thank you for that.
感謝你為我所做的一切
You're welcome.
不客氣
It's late.
不早了
You should probably come inside.
你該進屋了吧
What are you doing?
你剛才在干嘛
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想討論這個
You scared me.
你嚇了我一跳
Sorry.
抱歉
You know, I first met Isobel when I was a teenager.
初次見到伊澤貝爾時我還年少
I fell in love with her instantly,
我對她一見鐘情
although I'm pretty sure she never loved me.
盡管我很清楚她從沒愛過我
She was special.
她很與眾不同
And part of why I hate the vampires so much
我之所以這么恨吸血鬼,一部分原因是
is because of what she became.
因為她變成了吸血鬼
How it ruined her.
那毀了她
And I never would have sent her to Damon
要是我知道她想被變成吸血鬼
had I known she wanted to turn.
我絕不會讓她去見達蒙
It's my fault.
都是我的錯
I'm telling you this
我告訴你這些
because I hoped... maybe you'd understand.
是希望,也許你能理解
Thank you.
謝謝你
Can I help?
要幫忙嗎
Sure.
當然
Katherine?
凱瑟琳
Hello, John. Goodbye, John.
你好,約翰,再見,約翰
I looked everywhere.
我都找遍了
Yeah, someone definitely took my stuff.
沒錯,一定是有人拿了我的東西
I just gotta check on Jeremy before I go to the hospital.
我想在去醫院之前,先看看杰里米
Can you meet me there?
我們在那見好嗎
Ok. I love you, Stefan.
好的,我愛你,斯特凡
Jeremy?
杰里米
You up?
你在樓上嗎

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
sheriff ['ʃerif]

想一想再看

n. 郡治安官,郡長

聯想記憶
feeble [fi:bl]

想一想再看

adj. 虛弱的,無力的

聯想記憶
wheel [wi:l]

想一想再看

n. 輪子,車輪,方向盤,周期,旋轉
vi.

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感謝的

聯想記憶
insecure [,insi'kujə]

想一想再看

adj. 不安全的;不穩定的;不牢靠的

聯想記憶
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 帶,箍,波段
n. 隊,一群,樂隊

 
enormous [i'nɔ:məs]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,龐大的

聯想記憶
insult ['insʌlt]

想一想再看

vt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱罵
n. 侮辱,辱罵

 
blend [blend]

想一想再看

v. 混合
n. 混合物

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 吸血鬼 愛情 恐怖

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 我未成年 电影| 新红楼梦惊艳版| 杨采钰电影| 中专专业| 电影邓稼先| 湖南卫视直播| 啵乐乐| 爱情最美丽 电视剧| 工程制图答案| 男同视频在线| 1881年| 第九课| 柏欣彤12点以后跳的广场舞| 美人鱼的电影| 影音先锋欧美| 林莉娴| 保镖电影大全免费| 23号牛乃唐第二季免费观看| 朱莉娅·安最经典十部电影| 阴道电影| 涩谷天马| 一吻定情1| 内蒙古通辽地图| 《魔》| 小学生数独入门100题| 大石桥联盟| 血色天劫| 749局演员表| 红海行动2虎鲸行动电影在线观看| 招领启事的格式| 电影在线观看高清完整版免费| 女忍者法帖| 萱草花二声部合唱谱| 美女网站视频免费| chaoporn| 西藏秘密演员表全部| 姐妹电影| 皮皮虾影视| 王艺潼| 电影《七三一》| 女生宿舍2在线看|