To provoke war between the magical and nonmagical worlds.
挑起魔法世界和人類世界的戰爭
Mass slaughter for the greater good, you mean?
你的意思是以大屠殺來成全大局嗎
Yes. Quite.
是的 就這個意思
I'm not one of Grindelwald's fanatics, Mr. Graves.
我不是格林德沃的信徒 格雷夫斯先生
I wonder what you can tell me about this, Mr. Scamander?
關于這個你有什么話說 斯卡曼德先生
It's an Obscurus. But it's not what you think so.
這是只默默然 但不是你想的那樣
I managed to separate it from the Sudanese girl from the Sudanese girl as I tried to save her.
救那個蘇丹女孩的時候我試著把它分離了出來
Wanted to take it home, to study it.
我只想帶回家做研究
But it cannot survive outside that, it could not hurt anyone, Tina!
但離開標本泡它是無法存活的它無法傷害任何人了 蒂娜
So it's useless without the host?
所以離了宿主這東西就沒用了
"Useless?" "Useless?"
"沒用了" "沒用了"
That is a parasitical magical force that killed a child.
能致一個孩子于死地的寄生魔法力量
What on earth would you use it for?
你覺得它能有什么用