日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 緋聞女孩 > 緋聞女孩第二季 > 正文

緋聞女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集:瑟琳娜成名人

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Gossip girl here

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
you must really want this.
你肯定很需要這份工作
Yeah. yeah, I really, really do.
非常,非常的想
where's that story of yours? Noah shapiro at the "paris review"
你的小說呢,巴黎文學的諾亞夏皮羅
Is looking forward to it. i-i know. I tried to write.
很想看看,我知道,我盡力在寫
You'll get no letter of recommendation from me.
那你從我這可得不到推薦信了
I need a friend.
我需要一個摯友
I'm sorry, lily. you made your choice to be mrs. bass.
對不起莉莉,你既然選擇了拜斯先生
You need to go do that.
就應該做你該做的
you're a born queen. this is your year to rule.
你天生是女王,這注定是屬于你的一年
Being queen is blair's whole thing.
當女王只是布萊爾的愛好
well, well. look who's back on top.
看看誰回到最高位了
I wonder how that happened.
想不通怎么會這樣
When the white tents blossom in bryant park,
當白色帳篷搭滿在布萊恩特公園
It can only mean one thing-- fashion week,
只意味著一件事清,時裝周
The time of year when any park ave princess
這個時候每個公園大道上的公主們
would trade her last prada pochette
為了能坐到秀場的第一排
for front row seats to the best shows.
不惜賣掉最后一個普拉達的包包
And we hear the seating chart to eleanor
我們還聽說B來安排
Waldorf's show is being made by our very own b.
埃莉諾?霍道夫的秀場座位表
This art director just ran off with the husband of this photo editor.
這個藝術總監剛跟這照片編輯的老公跑掉
So I sat all of "vanity fair" between them.
所以我將名利場中的人們放到他們之間
I figured we'd want to avoid a catfight in front of the catwalk.
我想我們得避免這在T臺前的紛爭
I told laurel my daughter could make a better
我告訴勞雷爾我女兒安排的座次表
Seating chart than that drug-addled publicist.
比那個隱君子廣告商要強得多
It's a blessing she was hauled off to rehab
幸好她由于偷她兒子的利他林
for stealing her son's ritalin.
被戒毒所帶走了
I'm more than happy to step in.
我非常榮幸能做這個
And you and serena will be with me backstage, of course?
你和瑟琳娜要跟我一起在后臺,行不?
Of course. it's our tradition.
當然行,我們一貫這樣
Now I hope you don't mind,
希望你能不介意
But I sat the girls from school in the second row.
我把這些學校的女生安排在第二排
Well, since they are ur friends, why not?
既然她們是你的朋友,好啊
Besides, they'll worship you for it.
而且,她們會因此很崇拜你的
I know.
我知道
Oh, school.
唉,上學
Another day of reading, writing and aristocrats.
又是一整天的讀啊寫啊還有一堆貴族
You back to invisible boy?
你又要變回隱身人了
invisible suits me.
隱身對我最合適
I can go to school unshowered.
我不洗澡也可以去上學
I can forget to dress. nobody cares.
我能忘了穿衣服,反正沒人看
And now I have all the time in the world
現在我把所有時間都放在
to focus on my yale application,
申請耶魯大學上
So... don't you mean dartmouth?
你不是說達特茅斯學院的嗎
Yeah, well,
是這樣
It seems that dartmouth's whole english department was poached by yale.
好像達特茅斯的英語學院都是耶魯的人
Wow. when's that application due? monday.
什么時候能得到申請函,星期一
Noah shapiro's helping me choose which stories to submit.
諾亞?夏皮羅幫我來決定投哪篇小說
wait. What happened to that jeremiah harris guy?
那個,耶利米?哈里斯怎么啦
He, uh, well, after he fired me,
當他炒掉我之后
I went ahead and sent my story to shapiro anyway,
我把我的小說發給了夏皮羅
and he--he--he loved it.
他很喜歡
that's great! why haven't you told me any of this?
真棒,你怎么沒有告訴我這個
Well, I've barely seen you.
我很少見到你啊
You're always off at your internship.
你老是在忙你的實習
Hey. you have french first period.
你第一節課是法語吧
Aren't you gonna be late? uh.
你是不是快遲到了
Uh, we have a sub,
我們有附加課的
and he always starts late, so...
老師也比較晚才開始上課
Okay. well, I'm really late for italian,
好,我意大利語課可真遲到了
so ciao, sorella mia.
再見啦,小妹妹
Hi. laurel? yeah, it's me. sorry. I got stuck in traffic.
勞雷爾,是我,抱歉啊路上堵車了
I'll see you at eleanor's in five, okay?
我5點前在埃莉諾那兒碰面,好么?
Kiki smith greeting you in the foyer.
琪琪?史密斯在門廳給你打招呼
Elm and drag pulling you into the main room.
艾姆和扎克帶你進入正廳
I love that.
我非常喜歡
And making a statement on the stairwell-- richard phillips.
在樓梯上聽理查德?菲利普斯說說他的觀點
Hi, mom. I borrowed your necklace.
媽媽,我借一下你的項鏈
Oh, it's stunning! serena, do you think--
哦,真漂亮,瑟琳娜你不覺得
it's a necklace, mom.
只是一根項鏈,媽媽
Oh, but I'm talking about the art collection.
我是說的那個藝術收藏
Isn't it just breathtaking?
這難道不讓人心情澎湃嗎
Any museum would be thrilled.
美術館都會被震撼的
Let's hope bart is when he gets back
我希望這周當巴特從盧森堡回來時
from luxembourg this week.
也這樣覺得
It's really great, mom.
真的是非常的不錯,媽媽
Your art consultant has exquisite taste.
你的藝術顧問品位很雅致
You got in late last night. oh, yeah.
你昨天回的很晚,是啊
I had the m.o.m.a. event with, uh, poppy. mm.
我在紐約現代藝術館和波比一起
We were perfect ladies, though. we sipped on sodas all night.
我們都是完美女性,喝了一晚上的汽水
Oh, poppy lifton, the socialite?
波比?麗芙頓,那個名媛
Yes, they met at a charity affair the other week,
是的,她們上周在一個慈善晚會上碰到
And they've been attached at the hip ever since.
從那時起她們就混在一起了
Now for over here...
在那兒...
Yes, the ryan mcginley.
對,萊恩?麥金尼
Yes. uh, something else.
嗯,換個別的
There's a mapplethorpe that's coming up for auction. uh...
有個梅普爾索普的作品馬上要拍賣了
Wait. Mapplethorpe-- isn't that the one
等下,梅普爾索普,不是那個
who took all the pictures of the naked guys?
專給男人拍裸照的人嗎?
Yeah. um, not just guys.
不光只有男人
Wait.
那...
Mom, did you... well...
媽媽,難道你
You modeled for mapplethorpe?
你給梅普爾索普當模特了
Well, I kept it a secret,
我一直保守這個秘密
but I think you and eric are old enough now...
但現在我覺得你和艾瑞克已經長大了
No, but it's not one of those artsy shots where you can't tell if it's a belly button or a...
不會就是一個不知所云的藝術照吧
well, it's very tasteful, I assure you.
非常的有品位,我保證
You just became the coolest mom on the upper east side.
你變成了上東區最酷的媽媽啦
Mm. thank you.
謝謝咯
Ah, the besieged queen.
啊,被簇擁著的女王
What do you want, chuck? to help.
你想要什么,恰克,幫你
Your throne's in danger,
你的王位岌岌可危
and you can't wage war on serena without an ally.
沒有同盟可對抗不了瑟琳娜
You need me. there is no war.
你需要我,這兒沒有爭斗
Now that marcus has been booted back to brighton,
既然馬庫斯已經滾回布萊頓了
I'm free to focus on my old life.
我就可以專注于我的以前的生活了
Serena's just been keeping my seat warm.
瑟琳娜一直在保護我的王位
And how do you plan on making the girls fall at your feet?
那你計劃怎么讓那些女孩對你俯首稱臣呢
You going to trip them?
你繼續玩弄她們
a true monarch bestows favors.
一個真正的王者給了我幫助
It's fashion week,
時裝周
and I'm the only constance girl with clout.
我是唯一有此特權的康士坦茨女孩
Ladies...
女士們
I trust tomorrow night you won't embarrass me.
我相信你們明晚不會讓我難堪
Oh, my god. second row seats to your mother's show?
我的天啊,你媽媽秀場的第二排坐位
Oh, my god. those are total movie star seats. oh.
偶的神啊,這些都是影星們坐的啊
Serena is in "women's wear daily"...
瑟琳娜上了每日女士著裝
With poppy lifton.
和波比?麗芙頓
Serena could, like, die now knowing
瑟琳娜能滿足地閉眼了
that she's lived a fulfilled life.
她的愿望都實現了
Hey, guys.
嗨,姐妹們
You look gorgeous in the photo. oh, my gosh.
你照片里真是漂亮,我的天啊
Is poppy nice? she looks so nice.
波比好看么,她真好看
What? oh, gosh. I haven't even seen that.
什么,天啊,我都沒有看過那個
Blair, where are you going?
布萊爾,你去哪里
I'll just leave you to your fans.
我要把你的粉絲留下給你
Watching you fail spectacularly gives me so much joy.
看到你的完敗真是給了我很大的快樂啊
And you know what you give to everyone, chuck?
你知道你給別人帶來的么,恰克
misery.
痛苦
There's a reason you're always out here alone.
這就是你為什么一直一個人的原因
Nate just happens to be away at his grandparents'.
內特剛跟他的祖父祖母離開了
Nate's only friends with you out of habit.
內特是跟你一副德行的唯一的朋友
The only person with fewer friends than you is dan humphrey,
唯一一個比你朋友少的就是丹?漢弗瑞
And at least his lame '90s dad likes him.
至少他有一樣差勁的90年代風格的爸爸
And that's because he's something you'll never be-- a human being.
這是因為他還是一個你永遠不是的東西,人類
Let me be blunt, humphrey. these stories are no good.
我們直說了吧,漢弗瑞,這些小說都不行
What?
為啥
Uh, you--you-- you said my last one was...
你不是說我最后一篇還...
It wasn't bad.
那個不算差
These are just more of the same.
那些都好像是同一篇
Okay.
好吧
You sent me five stories,
你給了我5篇小說
All about a sheltered young man with girl trouble
都是講一個跟父親住在布魯克林的
who lives with his daddy in brooklyn.
被溺愛的年輕人跟個女孩的故事
You think that's gonna knock the yale
你覺得那些就能成為到耶魯大學英語學院
English department off their tenured asses?
英語學院那些教授那兒的敲門磚嗎?
I-i just-I thought a writer was supposed to write what you know.
我想一個作家應該寫些他所了解的東西
This is what I know.
這些就是我了解的
Then learn something new. get out of your comfort zone.
那就去學點新東西,離開你那舒服的小窩
A cardinal rule of writing-- if your work's too safe,
寫作最重要的是,如果你做的事情太安全了
Do something dangerous.
就做些危險的
I-i wouldn't know where to begin.
我不知道怎么開始
Then find someone who does know.
那就找那些知道的問
When I was young,
我年輕時
Bukowski put a shot glass on my head
布考斯基在我頭上放了一個玻璃杯
and blew it off with a pistol.
然后用手槍打碎
Find your bukowski.
找到你的布考斯基
Then get back to me.
再回來找我
When I said "'50s hemline,"
我說要50年代的裙下擺時
I meant like flirty marilyn,
我意思是像輕浮的瑪麗蓮一樣
not long, dowdy poodle skirt.
不太長慵懶卷卷的裙邊
I'm so sorry, eleanor.
很抱歉,埃莉諾
Fix this thing before I faint.
在我昏掉前給我改好這個
Eleanor, this seating chart is weak.
埃莉諾,這個座次表真是爛
Where are all our "it" girls?
我們的那些女孩呢?
They're there. look.
在那兒,看
Well, kirsten dunst? so 2007.
克爾斯滕?鄧斯特? 2007年時
Her rehab stint barely made the radar.
她在戒毒所都很少被狗仔跟蹤
Blair says we can't get "a"-list girls
布萊爾說我們叫不來最紅的女孩們
Because our show is the same time as marc jacobs.
因為我們的秀場時間跟馬克?雅各布重了
But those girls bring press.
但就那些女孩能帶來媒體啊
Without them...
沒有她們...
Eleanor, serena has some new friends.
埃莉諾,瑟琳娜有些新的朋友
I bet she could help. new friends?
我打賭她能幫這忙,一些新朋友
It's like the plague, only instead of vermin on my doorstep,
就像是瘟疫一樣,揮之不去
I get the "human being." beat it, humphrey.
我看到人類了,說吧,漢弗瑞
My sister doesn't dig stalkers.
我妹妹可不會翻那些陳年舊賬
Actually, as strange as it sounds,
實際上,雖然聽來陌生
I'm here to see you.
但是我是來找你的
I-i know we don't like each other.
我明白我們不喜歡對方
You think I'm a boring, sheltered nobody.
你認為我很煩人,什么都保護不了
I don't think of you. oh, right.
我沒這么想啊,好吧
Of course you don't, but, uh, but I've been thinking of me,
你當然沒有,但是我是這么想我的
And--and I've come to the conclusion that I need to get out of my comfort zone.
我總結為我應該離開我那舒服的小窩
I-i need to experience new things.
我需要體驗一些新的東西
are you gay?
你是同性戀么
Now that would be out of my comfort zone, but no.
那的確是我沒嘗試過的,但我不是
Uh, I just need to get out of brooklyn for one night.
我就想離開布魯克林一個晚上
I'd like to experience
我想體驗一下恰克?拜斯的世界
the world of chuck bass.
到底是怎樣的
You're lucky I'm bored.
你很幸運啊,我正閑著無聊
Is that a yes?
你是說同意了
Get in before I change my mind.
在我改變主意前跟上來
Don't ever go to high school, dorota.
千萬不要去上高中,多洛塔
The girls are spoiled, stupid and ungrateful.
那些女孩們既被慣壞又愚蠢還忘恩負義
One snapshot with a socialite
對于上流社會人物的簡短描述只有一個
and it's all, "serena! serena! serena!"
卻全是瑟琳娜
Have some tea. will calm your nerves.
喝杯茶,消消氣
Don't they know that without me,
他們難道不知道沒有我
They'd never see the inside of a fashion tent?!
他們永遠都看不到時裝篷里景象嗎
They'd be stuck behind the barricades with p.e.t.a.!
他們會和動物保護組織一起被攔在圍欄外
In fact, I will leave them
事實上,我會把他們丟在外面
outside with p.e.t.a.
和動物保護組織作伴
Maybe that'll teach them some manners.
可能會教會他們懂些禮貌
Something's different.
有些不同
Who put serena and that poppy person in the front row?
誰把瑟琳娜和那個叫波比的放在前排了
And all these socialites?
還有這些上流人士
Someone changed this chart,
有人在這個表上動了手腳
the chart my mother asked me to do!
這是我媽媽讓我做的表
Who changed it?!
誰把它改了
Eleanor said miss... jenny change.
埃莉諾說,是珍妮小姐改的
Jenny humphrey?
珍妮?漢弗瑞
I guess she didn't learn her lesson last year.
我猜她沒有吸取去年的教訓
Looks like someone needs a refresher course.
看來有人需要上上復習課了
What would fashion week be without a fashion victim?
如果缺少了受害者,時裝周會怎樣
Looks like little j.
似乎小珍妮
Just started her own trend-- wearing a bull's-eye on her back.
剛引領她自己的潮流,背后畫上靶心
Mom.
媽媽
good. you saw the changes we made to the chart.
好的,你看到了我們對座位表的調整
Aren't they marvelous?
是不是很不可思議?
that's not quite the word I was going to use.
我不會用這個詞來形容
Jenny had the inspired idea
珍妮很有創意
putting serena and Poppy lifton
她把瑟琳娜和波比?麗芙頓
and their friends in the front row.
和她們的朋友移到前排來了
But I already told you poppy and her crowd
但我已經告訴過你波比和她那群狐朋狗友
never miss marc jacobs' show.
沒有缺席過一場馬克?雅各布的時裝秀
And serena would never watch the show from anywhere but backstage with me.
還有瑟琳娜從來都只和我在后臺看演出
It's our ritual. none of them will agree to this.
這是我們的老規矩,沒人會同意這么做的
I spoke to lily.
我和莉莉談過了
They already have.
她們已經同意了
Even serena?
瑟琳娜也同意了?
Absolutely. marc is going to eat his grunge corduroys.
當然了,馬克正準備收拾她的蹩腳貨呢
All this thanks to little jenny humphrey.
這都歸功于小珍妮?漢弗瑞
ah, the girl is quite a talent.
她很有天賦
She shouldered most of the workload at the atelier this week.
這周她在工作室承擔了很大的工作量
How did she manage that after school?
她是怎么在放學后做到的?
Jenny doesn't go to school. she's got a-a... independent study?
珍妮沒去上學,她在自學
Independent study thing this semester.
這學期都自學
A 10th grader with an independent study?
十年級學生獨立學習?
Mm-hmm.
是的
I just realized I forgot a book at school.
我剛想到,我落了本書在學校
Have fun, honey.
玩的愉快,親愛的
You never learn, do you? excuse me?
你從不吸取教訓,是嗎,什么?
Great job ruining my seating chart.
你毀了我的座位表,做得好啊
Your seating chart? blair, I didn't know.
你的座位表? 布萊爾,我不知道啊
Well, now you do.
現在你知道了
Here you go.
請慢用
Wow. wow, that's cool.
很酷啊
You just signal the bartender,
你剛給了招待一個暗號
and she sends over a line of shots?
她就給你送來了一排酒
Do you--do you have another signal if you want a martini?
如果你要一杯馬蒂尼,還有其它暗號嗎
Is--is there, like, a insider hand-signal system for the drunken elite?
有沒有給喝醉了的精英設置的手語系統
Shut up, humphrey.
閉嘴,漢弗瑞
I, uh, I'm good with just one.
我要一杯就夠了
You're either in for the full ride or you're out.
你要么就滿載而歸,要么就出去
What's it going to be?
那會怎樣呢
All right. pass me the shots.
好吧,把酒都遞給我
The liquor's just a chaser.
這只是解酒水
What is that? does it matter?
那是什么?是什么重要嗎?
Go down the rabbit hole or go out the door.
深入虎穴,否則逃之夭夭
It is so nice to finally get to meet you, mrs. bass.
能見到你真是太好了,拜斯夫人
you, too, poppy. Please call me lily.
我也是,波比,請稱我為莉莉
Hey, mom,
媽媽
Poppy told me that you called her assistant to make arrangements
波比告訴我你打電話給她的助手安排
for the two of us to go to eleanor's show together.
我們倆一起出席埃莉諾的時裝秀了
serena doesn't seem to think it's such a good idea.
瑟琳娜認為這并不是一個好主意
Blair would be furious.
布萊爾會抓狂的
things are already tense between us.
我們倆關系已經很緊張了
And we always watch the show backstage together.
我們總是一起在后臺看表演
You know that, mom.
你知道的,媽媽
I know you did that when you were 12,
我知道你們12歲是那樣的
But it is an honor to sit in the front row,
但坐在前排是種榮幸
and eleanor specifically requested you.
并且埃莉諾特別邀請了你
it is the only way to see a show, serena.
這是唯一看得見表演的途徑,瑟琳娜
Yeah, but you don't know blair.
是的,但你不了解布萊爾
She would never forgive me, ever.
她永遠都不會原諒我的,永遠
Okay, we'll do eleanor's show,
好吧,我們將發布埃利諾的時裝表演
And then when we go to
然后當我們一起
the marc jacobs after party,
去看馬克?雅各布的時裝秀時
your friend blair can come along. I have extra passes!
你朋友布萊爾可以跟著來,我有多余的票
see, that is a wonderful idea.
看吧,多好的主意啊
Oh. uh, she might be okay with that.
她不會介意的
I'll ask her.
我會問她的
oh, sorry. forgive me, girls. I have to take this call.
抱歉姑娘們,我得去接個電話
It's my art dealer. did you find the photo?
這是我的畫廊經紀商,你找到照片了嗎
It can't have already sold.
它不可能已經賣掉了
The auction's not until next week.
拍賣到下周才結束
Okay, well, find out who bought it and make them a better offer.
好吧,我會找出來誰買的,然后高價買進
Blair, what could we have done to deserve a visit from you?
布萊爾,什么風把你吹來了
I heard jenny wasn't feeling well,
我聽說珍妮不舒服
so I brought her some chicken soup.
所以我給他買了雞肉湯
That's thoughtful of you.
你想得真周到
Uh, but I think you have the wrong information.
但是我覺得你得到的消息錯了
You mean jenny's not sick?
你是說珍妮沒生病
That's strange.
那就怪了
When I ran into headmistress queller,
我跑去找咖勒校長時
She told me jenny humphrey hadn't been to
她告訴我珍妮?漢弗瑞得了嚴重單核細胞
School in ten days due to a bad case of mono.
已經十天沒去學校上課了
Apparely, her mother called to make sure the school knew.
顯然是是她媽媽打電話學校的
You know that jenny's working with your mom tonight.
你知道珍妮今晚和你媽媽一起工作
I also know that you don't have my daughter's best interests at heart.
我也知道你沒那么關心我女兒
Whatever my motives may be, mr.Humphrey,
不管我的動機是什么,漢弗瑞先生
facts are facts, and the fact is,
事實就是事實,事實是
Jenny hasn't been to school in two weeks.
珍妮已經兩周沒來學校上課了
I happen to have headmistress queller's home number in my phone.
我手機里正好有咖勒校長的家里電話
Why don't you ask her yourself?
你為什么不自己問她呢
You know, that was so intense, how you talked to those hookers.
你知道藥性很強,你是怎么和妓女聊天的
Who knew there was a sex club behind the white castle?
誰知道白色城堡后有家夜總會
Oh, and beer before liquor.
上烈酒前先來杯啤酒
How do you know so many twins?
你是怎么認識那么多雙胞胎的
the twins find me.
她們找的我
Well, look, you know, i-i-i got to admit, this was, uh, this was awesome.
你知道,我得承認,這真是太棒了
We gotta do this again.
我們得再來一次
God. my feet are hot. are your feet hot?
天,我腳趾發燙了,你的呢
Why don't you take off your shoes? mm.
把鞋脫了怎么樣
That feels amazing.
感覺好極了
Arthur, pull over.
奧瑟,靠邊停下
This isn't brooklyn. aren't you taking me home?
這不是布魯克林,你不載我回家嗎
Get out.
下車
Wait. no. i-i-i don't-- tonight was nothing.
等等,不,我不是,今天什么都不干
You're just a drunken idiot...
你只是個喝醉的白癡
My amusement for the night.
你是我今晚的娛樂活動
Can I at least have my shoes?
我至少可以穿上鞋吧
Spotted--dan humphrey, shoeless and clueless...
注意,丹?漢弗瑞,光著腳,了無音訊
That's all. hey, baby. you want to go out?
結束了,寶貝,你想出去嗎
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸爸,你在這干什么
I suggest you get up and come with me without another word.
你最好二話不說,跟我走
I can't. eleanor and laurel are gonna be back any minute.
我不能,埃莉諾和勞雷爾馬上就要回來了
I don't care. as of this minute,
我不管,這一分鐘為止
your fashion duties are over.
你的時尚職責結束了
Dad, I promised eleanor I'd fix this hem.
爸爸,我答應了埃莉諾把這條褶邊縫好的
She's counting on me, okay?
她還指望著我呢,好嗎
And I counted on you to show up to school,
我還指望你出現在學校呢
The school to which I pay tens of thousands of dollars every year,
為你上這學校,我每年付好幾萬呢
might I add.
可能還不止
So I think you've had plenty of practice letting people down.
所以我想你已經讓別人失望很多次了
Dad, please. I can explain, okay?
爸爸,求你了,我能解釋好嗎
why would I believe anything you say?
為什么我要相信你說的
Let's go.
我們走
Okay.
好吧
They say in fashion, you can become a success overnight.
據說時尚界,你能一夜成名
But one minute you're in, and the next you're out.
但花無百日紅
It's not as bad as it looks.
并不像那么糟
A girl in my class was e-mailing me my assignments,
我班上的女生給我發郵件告訴我作業
And I was keeping up with all of my reading.
我一直都在看書跟上進度
I just needed to get through fashion week, and it would have been fine.
我只是想完成時裝周,一切都該很好
Being a liar and a truant is not what I would call "fine."
撒謊和逃學不是我所謂的好
Look, I'm sorry that I cut school and that I lied.
對于我翹課和撒謊我感到很抱歉
I just--i wanted to help eleanor so badly, and I did.
我只是我非常想幫助埃莉諾,而我做到了
Dad, I'm really good at this.
爸爸,我做得很好
Well, I hope you're as good at groveling.
我想你自掘墳墓也很好
I just spent 30 minutes on the phone this morning with
我今天早上花了30分鐘和咖勒校長通話
Headmistress queller, convincing her that you shouldn't be expelled.
說服她不把你開除
I did my part. now you're gonna do yours.
我做了我該做的,現在該你了
You have an appointment at her office
你今天下午去她辦公室
this afternoon to prove you're an
像她證明你很優秀
Honorable person worthy of a second chance. go get dressed.
該得到改過的機會,去換衣服吧
Dad, it's a saturday.
爸爸,今天是星期天
So be glad she's willing to come in on her day off.
所以很高興她愿意在休假日接見你
What do you want? I tried to reach you all night.
你想怎么樣? 我正晚都試著聯系你
Why haven't you returned any of my calls?
你為什么一個電話也不回?
what is there to say?
我該說什么?
You've only taken over the girls at school and abandoned our
你只是接管了學校的女生并且摒棄了
Oldest tradition to go to my mother's show with a complete stranger.
老傳統,和一個陌生人一起看我媽的秀
First of all, I didn't take over the girls at school.
首先,我沒有掌管學校的女生
Are you really gonna pretend like you don't notice what's been going on?
你真想裝作你沒注意到現在的狀況嗎
What? these girls are like hummingbirds.
什么? 這些女孩就像蜂鳥一樣
They move from flower to flower.
從一朵花飛向另一朵
They'll be on to someone else next week and then back to you.
他們下周又會去找別人然后又回到你身邊
It's not a big deal.
沒什么大不了的
And I suppose it's not a big deal that you're sitting front row
我想你在我媽媽的秀上坐在前排也沒什么
at my mother's show either. she asked me to do it as a favor.
大不了的,她出于好意要求我坐前排的
Oh, how could you possibly disappoint my mother?!
你怎么可以讓我媽媽失望呢
Though you have no qualms about screwing over your best friend. fine.
雖然你對欺騙最好的朋友沒過意不去,好吧
I won't go. Good!
那我不去了,太好了
And then poppy won't go, and her friends won't go,
那波比也不會去,她的好朋友也不會去
And you can explain to your mother why she has an empty first row.
你會向你媽媽解釋前排空著
would that make you happy?
高興了
at least I won't have to watch the next episode of the serena show.
至少我不回看到瑟琳娜表演的下一集了
you know, I was coming here to invite you to hang out with us.
你知道,我來這里是為邀請你和我們出去
Oh, how generous, serena.
好慷慨哦,瑟琳娜
I should feel so blessed that you would include me in your little group.
你把我加進你的小團體我感覺太受恩惠了
You know what, blair?
你知道嗎,布萊爾
I am gonna go to that show, and I'm gonna sit front row,
我會去看那場演出,坐在第一排
And I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.
還要享受在那的每一刻
Boo!
But-- brooklyn kid sees a live hooker for the first time,
但布魯克林的孩子第一次見到妓女
loses his shoes.
丟了鞋子
There's so much saccharine in this, it's giving me cancer.
這其中有太多故作多情的了,弊病太多
All right, but I did what you told me.
好吧,但我做你你叫我做的
I-i went out with a guy I can't stand.
我和一個我不能忍受的人出去了
Uh, yes.
是的
This charlie trout character--
這個查利?特勞特角色
now that guy's interesting, complex,
現在有趣而復雜的
A young mephistopheles.
一個年輕的惡魔
Write from his point of view. then you'd have a story.
從他的觀點來寫,然后你也有了故事
no, no. No, there's no way that I'm writing from his point of view.
不不不,我不可能從他的觀點來寫作
I hate that guy.
我討厭那個人
you're judging the character, humphrey.
你在判定一個人,漢弗瑞
You think capote got national acclaim
你認為用殺手就該用"冷血"來形容
For "in cold blood" by judging the murderers?
角斗士披上披肩就該得到歡呼
I'm--i'm guessing no.
我想不是吧
Dig beneath the surface.
透過表面去挖出本質
Get into charlie trout's head.
把自己當成查理?崔洛特
Find the character's humanity.
去揣摩那人物的人性
That might be difficult.
這可不簡單
We all have a secret.
人們都會有秘密
A writer's best tool is the ability
一個作家最厲害的工具就是有揭開
to draw out a subject's secret and use it.
事物間的秘密并加以利用的能力
Okay, so I go back out there,
好吧,那我回那兒去
I-i make him trust me and find out his secret?
讓他信任我,然后發掘出他的秘密
Be ruthless and bring me back a story with teeth.
別留情面,給我帶回點猛料
The models are arriving,get here now!!!
模特們到了,快點過來
Did you find it?
找到了沒
I did. did you offer the seller whatever they want fort?
找到了,你應允了賣家的開價嗎
I didn't have to. you already know the man who bought it.
沒那必要,你已經知道誰是買家了
Excuse me?
你說什么
Your husband. bart boughit anonymously.
你丈夫,巴特匿名把它買下了
I had to call in a favor with a friend at sotheby's to get his name.
我是請蘇富比的朋友幫忙才拿到他的名字
But I never mentioned it to him.
但我從沒跟他說過這事
No one knows about that mapplethorpe.
沒人會知道有那張梅普爾索普拍的照片
I highly doubt it was a coincidence.
我相當的懷疑這是個巧合
He's bart bass.
他可是巴特?拜斯
I'm sure he found out about it
我相信他有能力找出來
and bought it for you as a gift.
并買來給你當禮物
I hate to say that I'm surprised that he knows me so well
我不想承認他對我如此了解讓我驚訝
but that is the kind of husband I've always wanted.
但這的確是我夢想中的丈夫類型
Lena, so glad you could make it. I love your hat.
麗娜,真高興你能來,帽子真好看
This way, poppy. can we get a picture? serena! poppy!
看這邊波比,我們能照張相嗎瑟琳娜波比
Excuse me.
失陪下
Oh. is there a problem, serena?
瑟琳娜,有什么問題嗎
Yeah, there is.
是的
Excuse me. I think there's been a mistake.
對不起,我想這里弄錯了
My name is serena van der woodsen
我是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
and someone else's name is on my seat.
我座位上放著別人的名字
Let me check.
讓我查查
There's no mistake.
沒有錯誤
Miss van der woodsen is sitting in the back row.
范德?伍德森小姐座位就在后排
no, she's not.
不,不是的
She's in the front row with poppy lifton.
她坐在前排在波比?麗芙頓的旁邊
what are you doing here?
你在這干嘛?
My job, no thanks to you.
這是我的工作,不是因為你
don't you have socks to darn?
你還有很多襪子要補吧?
Blair, this is not about you or me.
布萊爾,這與你我無關
Go find serena's name card and put it on the correct seat.
去找到瑟琳娜的名片,放在正確的位子上
Don't touch serena's name card. it remains where it is.
別碰瑟琳娜的名片,原來在哪就放哪
Jenny, why aren't you backstage?
珍妮,你怎么不呆在后臺
Oh. what's going on?
發生什么事了?
Uh, it seems like someone's moved serena's seat.
好像某人改了瑟琳娜的座位
Yeah, someone.
是啊,某人
What is the matter with you? I am so sorry, serena.
你這是怎么了?瑟琳娜,我真抱歉
Would you take care of this right away, please?
你能盡快處理下這個嗎
Could you just spare me the dramatics for one day?
你能省點勁不給我惹禍嗎
Go backstage. try not to get underfoot.
到后臺去,別礙事
Jenny, I am so glad that you are here.
珍妮,你來了我真高興
Yeah? good to hear your voice, too, dad.
爸爸,聽到你的聲音我也很高興
What is it, chuck?
恰克,什么事?
I remembered you were flying in tonight.
我記得你是晚上的飛機
I wondered if we could have a drink.
我們現在能不能和一起喝一杯
why? what kind of trouble are you in?
為什么,你惹什么麻煩了
Is it unimaginable for a son to just want to
一個父子間的對話
sit and talk with his father?
都這么難嗎?
Chuck, I'm tired, I'm jet-lagged, and ...
恰克,我很累飛機還晚點了而且...
And I have to take this call.
而且我還得接你的電話
Okay. well, maybe later.
好吧,以后再說
Good talking to you, too.
和你通話我也很開心
So was that really the best you had last night?
昨晚你真有在狀態里嗎
Don't tell me that was the great chuck bass.
別說那就是大人物恰克?拜斯
Stick around.
別走
Hey. um, would you mind putting this in the back for me?
你能幫我把這個放到后面去嗎
It's my dress for the after party. no problem.
這是我慶功宴要穿的禮服,沒問題
Thanks.
謝謝
Somehow my job got mixed up with jenny's,
不知怎的我和珍妮的工作混起來了
And I want to make sure there's no more confusion.
我想確保我們之間不會弄混
What does the list say jenny's in charge of?
單子上說珍妮是負責什么的
Making sure the models get from here to the runway.
負責引導模特們從這兒走到T臺上
Great. thanks a lot.
太好了,謝謝
Spotted--
現場播報
blair waldorf looking to do a good deed?
布萊爾?霍道夫期待著做什么好事么?
There's a first time for everything.
萬事都有第一次
So what's it really like to be chuck bass?
那么恰克?拜斯到底是什么樣的人呢
Were you-- were you a happy kid?
你,你童年快樂嗎
When'd you start drinking in bars alone?
你何時開始獨自在酒吧里喝酒的
When I realized hot, desperate women drink in bars alone.
當我發現絕望的惹火女人們也如此時
What's your father like?
你父親是什么樣的人呢
me.
像我
Only older...
只是老些
And meaner.
而且更卑鄙
Look, 20 questions is getting a bit boring.
瞧,這20問游戲開始有點無聊了
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to pursue a more fulfilling pastime.
失陪下,我想去找些樂子
I pay cash up front now. let's go.
我當面付現金,我們走吧
Excuse me?
你說什么
Oh, my mistake.
我弄錯了
Hey. what's up?
怎么了
That guy just said I'm a hooker.
那家伙說我是個妓女
Did you just call my girlfriend a prostitute?
你剛才稱我女朋友為妓女吧
It was an honest mistake.
不過是個誠實的錯誤
There's nothing honest about it.
這一點也不真誠
Come on. calm down. he said he was sorry.
別這樣,冷靜下,他都道歉了
Did he? well, uh, maybe I should teach him some manners then.
有嗎,也許我該教他些禮儀了
It's not my fault your girlfriend dresses like a high-class call girl.
你女友穿得像個高級妓女不是我的錯
That's it. you're dead. ooh!
夠了,你死定了
Jenny!
珍妮
Message one.
第一條留言
Mr. humphrey, this is headmistress queller.
漢弗瑞先生,我是奎勒校長
I spoke with jennifer this afternoon,
今天下午我和珍妮弗談過了
And the situation has gotten out of control.
但事態已經失控
Please call me immediately.
請盡快給我回電話
End of new messages.
消息結束
Michael! michael!
邁克爾,邁克爾
Oh, you look gorgeous, tinsley. thank you.
汀斯莉你真可愛,謝謝
cristina! over here!
克里斯蒂娜,看這邊
Full house.
客滿啊
Mm-hmm. jenny, get the models ready to go.
珍妮,讓模特們準備出場吧
Done. good.
好的,很好
Where are the models? what? which models?
模特哪去了,什么,哪個模特
The models that are about to walk the runway
那些穿著你媽媽設計的衣服
Wearing your mother's clothes?
該去T臺上走秀的模特們啊
oh, those models.
那些模特啊
Somehow they got the idea that they'd been overbooked
不知怎的她們覺得用不著這么多人
so they went home.
所以她們就回家了
What? they went home?
什么,回家了
They're not the brightest bulbs, are they?
她們也不過是陪襯而已,是不
Jenny, we start in ten. are the models ready?
珍妮,十點開始,模特們準備好了嗎
No. the models are gone.
沒有,模特們都走了
What? what do you mean, the models are gone?
什么,模特們走了是什么意思
How can they be gone?
她們怎么能走
Wh--what did you do with them? are you trying to kill me?
你怎么對她們的,你是想殺了我嗎
Laurel, it's gonna be okay.
勞雷爾,會沒事的
What? I have an idea.
什么,我有個主意
Jail, brawling in public.
監獄,在公共場所斗毆
You know, I hear yale's looking to recruit more bar fighters this year.
我聽說耶魯今年將會多招些酒吧斗毆者
Bar fighters and, um, pacific islanders.
酒吧斗毆者和,太平洋島居民
They're looking to round out the freshman class.
他們期待著完成新生招收
For what it's worth, humphrey, you had my back.
漢弗瑞,不管怎樣我都支持你
Never thought I'd say this, but thanks.
從沒想過我會這么說,還是謝啦
oh, that--that changes everything.
一切都變了
College versus chuck bass' gratitude
大學和恰克?拜斯的感激之情相比較
I think that's a-an even trade.
我想這是個公平交易
Oh. oh, no. my dad-- my dad's gonna kill me.
不,我爸爸會殺了我的
Count yourself lucky.
你算走運的了
Lucky? h-how is it lucky that my own father is gonna murder me?
走運,要被親生父親殺了怎么算是走運?
My father doesn't care enough to get angry. yeah, I'm sure.
我爸懶得生我的氣,我相信
Please. he expects this.
拜托,他就希望我這樣
Oh, he'll be annoyed that he has to call his lawyer.
就算他要去叫個律師來都覺得煩人
After that...
之后
Has he always been like that?
他總是這樣嗎
Since the day I was born.
自從我出生以來
No, that's crazy.
不,那太糟了
Even bart bass doesn't hate babies.
就算是巴特?拜斯也不會討厭孩子
It's, uh, it's in our d.n.a.
這是我們基因注定的
I think disney did a study. he hated me.
我想迪斯尼研究過,他恨我
That doesn't make sense.
這沒道理啊
It does if his beloved wife...
如果他摯愛的妻子
Died giving birth to me.
因為生我而死就講得通了
That's not your fault.
那不是你的錯
Tell him that.
去和他說吧
Sometimes I swear he thinks I killed her.
有時我發誓他認為是我殺了她
Who knows? maybe I did.
誰知道呢,也許就是我
Chuck bass, your lawyer called.
恰克?拜斯,你的律師來電了
You've been released.
你被釋放了
I'll, uh...
我會
See if my lawyer can have you released into his custody.
看我的律師能否讓你釋放且受他監護
If they haven't reached your father yet, maybe they won't have to.
如果他們還沒聯系到你爸,那就不用了
Thanks.
謝謝
Lily, I'm home.
莉莉,我回來了
I have missed you.
我好想你
Good, because I am going to steal your passport and lock you in our room.
很好,我要偷了你的護照把你鎖在房里
That sounds like the perfect plan.
聽起來好像是個完美的計劃
But not before I give you something.
但在我給你東西前可不行
I mean, if it's not your taste, we can exchange it.
如果不和你口味,我們可以換一個
Oh, no, no, no. the necklace is exquisite.
不不不,這項鏈很精致
It's... it's just-- you didn't happen to buy a piece of art recently?
只是,你最近沒碰巧買了個藝術品嗎
Perhaps a mapplethorpe?
比如梅普爾索普的作品
Yes, I did.
是的,我買了
You did. oh! you did. you got it for me.
你買了,你買了,你買來給我的
Oh! how did you know and when can I see it?
你怎么知道的,我啥時能看到呢
Well, you can't.
你不能
No one can.
沒人能
I don't understand.
我不明白
Lily, I'm a powerful man,
莉莉,我是個有權勢的人
and that makes me and those around me a target,
那讓我和我周圍的人都成了目標
And it is my job to protect this family from
保護我的家人免于受到任何可能傷害到
Anything that can be used against us
我們的東西是我的職責
used against us?
傷害我們的東西
Wait a minute. wait a minute.
等等,等會兒
H-how did you even know about it?
你怎么會知道它的
Did you hire someone to look into my past?
你曾雇人來窺探我的過去嗎
Do you have a lily bass dossier?
你有莉莉?拜斯的檔案嗎
I want to see it.
我要看看
Lily...
莉莉
I want to see it.
我要看看
Everything.
所有的一切
How on earth does one lose models?
為什么我的模特都走了
N-n-never mind. this is going to be sensational.
不要緊的,這場秀還是會很轟動的
"models lost, socialites save the day."
模特離場,社交名流取而代之
Oh! your show will get so much press,
這場秀肯定成為媒體的焦點
it'll drive marc jacobs to drink.
馬克?雅各布斯見后,就會借酒消愁
God forbid.
但愿不會如此
Every time he goes to rehab, his sales soar.
每次他在康復所出來,生意就會蒸蒸日上
What do you think?
怎么樣
Well, the dress fits. mm-hmm.
裙子合身
How handy is it that society girls are wafer-thin?
千金名媛都是骨感美女,現成的模特
I hope you know what you're doing.
希望你清楚你正在做什么
yeah. me, too.
我也這樣希望
Hey. why aren't you dressed?
喂,你怎么還沒有換衣服
I don't think I'm gonna do this.
我不打算做了
Blair would be crushed.
這樣會傷布萊爾的心
If anybody's gonna walk the runway in eleanor's designs,
穿著埃莉諾時裝在天橋展示的人
it's her.
非她莫屬
Serena, I've only known you for a few weeks,
瑟琳娜,你我相識僅數周
But it's pretty clear you've spent your whole life
但顯然意見,你整天都在想著布萊爾
Worrying about blair and what she thinks and how she feels.
擔心這樣不合她的心,那樣不如她的意
You don't understand.
你不明白
I was best friends for years with this girl
我也曾和一個像布萊爾一樣的女孩
that was just like blair,
做了幾年好朋友
And it was subtle,
我們感情很好
but I was always having to make myself less sparkly so that she wouldn't feel insecure.
但是我總不能比她出彩,不然她會傷心
Till one day I finally realized that is crazy...
終有一天,我發覺這簡直就是不可理喻
'cause a true friend
因為,真心的朋友
would want you to be your most beautiful,
會衷心希望她的好友成為
Vibrant self.
最美麗奪目的星星
No, I just--i really don't want to hurt her.
不,我只是-我只是不想傷她的心
I know. I know.
我了解,我了解
But is that a good reason to hide your light?
但是這是埋沒自己才華的理由嗎
You're gorgeous, sweet, amazing.
你是個美麗,貼心,了不起的女孩
If blair's a true friend, she'll support you.
如果布萊爾是你真的朋友,她會支持你的
You're right.
你說得對
Yeah? okay. come on.
好吧,跟我來
Eleanor, where's my dress?
埃莉諾,我的裙子在哪里
Here. here. blair.
這里,這里,布萊爾
This will be beautiful on you.
這件衣服為你而設
it's for the finale. are you sure?
謝幕時穿的,你確定嗎
Yes, yes. it's fine. just hurry. okay.
是的是的,我沒事,快換衣服吧,好
Where's serena?
瑟琳娜呢
She's on stage.
在臺上呢
But I have her dress.
但她的裙子在我手上啊
You mean
這樣說來
serena's on the runway of eleanor
瑟琳娜豈不是在埃莉諾?霍道夫的
Waldorf's show in a design not made by eleanor waldorf?
時裝發布會上穿著別人的作品走秀了嗎?
Oh, dear.
天啊
That's not my dress.
那不是我的設計
Yeah. i-it's my dress.
不是,那是我做的裙子
why did you do this?
你為什么要這樣做
I waved the white flag at school.
在學校的時候我已經投降了
Why don't-- why don't you
你已經出盡風頭了
just claim your throne and leave me alone?
為什么還對我窮追猛打
Because I can't.
因為我不能罷休
This is about serena. I didn't realize.
這是因為瑟琳娜吧,我之前不知曉
And why would you?
那你為什么要參一腳
Y-you might be privileged, blair,
布萊爾,或許你是得天獨厚
But you work for every single thing you've achieved,
但你所有的一切都是你努力爭取來的
like me.
就像我
Serena just glides through.
而瑟琳娜不費吹灰之力,就能獲得
Tell me about it.
倒是跟我說說
I wanted to be your friend
去年,我費盡心思想做你的朋友
last year for a reason.
是有原因的
I wanted you to like me.
我希望你能喜歡我
Here you go.
Hey, you gave me the wrong bag.
這不是我的
You have letters
你竟然找到
that I wrote to my college boyfriend?
我在大學時候寫給男友的情書?
You mean the professor you
你是說那個在學生時期
slept with while at school.
和你勾搭上的教授嗎
Bart, where did you get these?
巴特,你怎么找到這些的
it doesn't matter, lily.
莉莉,這不重要
I love you, and my concern is for our family.
我愛你,我為我們的家庭著想
Bart, I'm not ashamed of who I am.
巴特,我并不為自己感到羞恥
I may have concealed things in the past,
對于過去,我可能有所隱瞞
but not anymore.
但是現在的我已不再如此
I want my children to know their mother.
我想讓我的孩子理解他們的母親
This is something you want your kids to know?
你想讓你的孩子們知道這個嗎
Who gave this to you?
誰給你的
Chatter in distance) you were writing about me?
你在寫關于我的故事嗎
Where'd you get that?
你怎么拿到的
You watch your back.
給我小心點
No one uses chuck bass.
沒人可以利用恰克?拜斯
I hope you enjoy your stay here.
但愿你在這里待得快樂
I hope they make a humphrey sandwich.
希望他們把你搓成三文治
The story I told you about my mother?
關于我媽的那件事
I was lying.
我騙你的
My mother died in a plane crash in the andes when I was 6.
我媽在我6歲時在安第斯山遇上空難死了
You did this on purpose.
你是別有用心的
You put serena into your dress
你安排瑟琳娜穿上你的設計
so you could sneak it into my show.
你就可以借著我的發布會成名
No, I didn't. I swear.
我發誓,不是這樣的
When I expose your eve harrington ways,
當我把你的所作所為公諸于世
Your bright future will be snuffed out like a candle.
你的燦爛前程將會灰飛煙滅
Eleanor, andrine leon talley
埃莉諾,安德魯?里昂?泰利
is raving about the finale dress.
為謝幕的那條裙子而癡迷
He said it was the perfect culmination to your line, loved it.
他說是你整個設計的完美詮釋,喜歡極了
They loved the dress?
他們喜歡那裙子嗎
My dress?
我的裙子?
Eleanor,
埃莉諾
I used scraps of fabric I found around the atelier,
裙子用的是工作室找到的有剩布料
And I adapted one of your old patterns.
并按照你以前的設計做的
It's basically your design.
所以,基本來說,是你的設計
please take credit for it.
這都是你的功勞
I am eleanor waldorf.
我是埃莉諾?霍道夫
I do not have to take credit for a dress made by a child.
我不需要在一個小姑娘的身上領功勞
Mom, jenny saved the show.
媽媽,珍妮救了這場秀
It was her idea to use the socialites.
用社會名媛做模特也是她的主意
And look. it's a smash success.
看啊,這是空前的成功
Take your bow.
去謝幕吧
Please?
好嗎
What else are you gonna do, mom?
不然,還能怎樣呢,媽媽
What the hell.
管它的
A guy's acting crazy outside, wants to be let in,
有個人在外面大吵大鬧要進來
says he's your father.
他聲稱是你的爸爸
Should I put him on the list?
我要讓他進來嗎
Um, no.
不要
My dad's out of town. it must be a mistake. okay.
我爸爸出城了,肯定是弄錯了,好的
When the phone rang in the dead of the night,
三更半夜,突然來電
I expected a booty call from lucy the stewardess,
我還以為是空姐露西
not a call from lockup.
想不到是你從拘留室打來的
Yeah, look, I'm sorry about this.
是的,我實在很抱歉
I didn't have anywhere else to turn, really.
我別無選擇了,真的
Police stations at midnight
夜半拘留在警察局
make me nostalgic for my youth.
是我青春的煩惱之源啊
So it turns out that guy you clocked dropped the charges.
被你揍了一頓的那人,撤訴了
Oh, good. that--that's a relief.
太好了,放下心頭大石
I'm proud of you, humphrey. you really shook it up. yeah.
漢弗瑞,真為你驕傲,你挺身而出
Did you get charlie trout's secret in the process?
查理?崔洛特對你坦白心扉了嗎
Uh, yeah, yeah. he thinks he killed his mother.
他認為,他要為自己母親的死負責
Bingo! you're gonna have a hell of a story.
好極了,這下你可有題材了
Yeah, you know, I'm-I'm not gonna use it, though.
話雖如此,但是我不打算寫這個了
What do you mean?
此話何解
Well, if I have to exploit people to be a good writer, then, you know,
如果專揭人短才能成就好寫手的話
Maybe-- maybe I'm not a good writer.
或許,或許我不是那塊料
I don't--i'd rather be safe than use people for art.
我寧愿中規中矩,寫些好的故事
Harris was right when he cut you loose.
當你過來的時候,哈里斯說得對
You'll always be second-rate.
你是二流的料
Maybe, maybe, but you know what?
可能,可能吧,但是你知道嗎
I have--i have an idea for a new story.
我有了新的靈感了
Iit's about an egomaniacal, washed-up writer
是關于一個自私自利的作家
who manipulates his protege.
如何操縱他的學生的故事
It's a classic tale of disillusionment.
這是個經典的夢想破滅的故事
Good luck with that.
祝你好運
I'll look for it in "reader's digest."
或許我能在讀者文摘看到你的大作
I can use it to prop up my pulitzers.
或許我能借此榮獲普利策獎
I would like to thank everyone for making the show a spectacular success.
我要感謝為這次成功付出努力的功臣們
But most of all, I would like to thank jenny humphrey,
特別鳴謝,珍妮?漢弗瑞
The sensational jenny humphrey.
了不得的珍妮?漢弗瑞
Without her hard work and talent,
沒有她的天賦和努力
The show literally would not have gone on.
這場秀或許就不能舉辦了
To jenny.
為珍妮干杯
To jenny.
為珍妮干杯
To jenny.
為珍妮干杯
Serena, can we talk?
瑟琳娜,可以聊聊嗎
About what? how you tried to publicly humiliate me?
聊什么,你怎么想方設法要我當眾出丑的
You know about the dress.
裙子的事,你知道了嗎
yeah, laurel told me.
是的,勞雷爾告訴我了
She said it was an accident.
她說這是無心之失
clearly, she doesn't know you.
顯然,她不清楚你的為人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I was hurt, okay?
我當時很傷心
Y-you blew off our most beloved tradition.
你破壞了我們尊崇的規矩
Just get over it, blair.
習慣下吧,布萊爾
Excuse me?
你說什么
My whole life,
我的一生
I have been bending over backwards to protect your feelings.
總要卑躬屈膝,掩藏自己,顧著你的感受
And you know what? it's not my fault you're so insecure.
知道嗎,你的自卑心理不是我的錯
And I'm sure it's not your fault you're so conceited.
當然不是你的錯,你這個自傲的人
I'm just tired of trying to hold myself back so I don't outshine you.
我厭倦了做綠葉陪襯你這朵紅花日子
Oh, my god.
天啊
Can you hear the words that are coming out of your mouth?
這話竟然出自你口
Just the truth.
實話實說而已
From now on, I'm gonna be who I am,
現在開始,我要展現自我
And if you can support that
如果你能夠支持我
and not be threatened and competitive,
不找我茬,不把我視為威脅
Then great.
那固然是好
If not...
倘若不能
From now on, your privileges consist of bread, water and school.
現在起,你只能上學,喝水和吃面包
You can't make me give up my job with eleanor.
你不能強迫我辭掉埃莉諾那里的工作
Watch me. dad, you pursued your music
等著瞧,爸,你年輕的時候
when you were young.
不也是瘋狂追求音樂嗎
You didn't focus on school, and you got what you wanted for a while.
你也是無心學業,你也曾風光一時
And I don't want my children repeating my mistakes.
我不想我的孩子重蹈我的覆轍
And if your career had taken off,
如果你的事業有所成就的話
Then you wouldn't consider them mistakes.
你就不會認為這是個錯誤
And maybe I'm just more-- more talented than me? believe me.
或者我,比我更才華橫溢?相信我
I hope you are.
我希望如此
I hope you become a success at whatever it is you choose,
無論你選擇了什么,我都希望你能成功
After you finish school.
但首先要上學讀書
well, maybe that's not the path I want.
這并不是我想要的人生路
Is that what you told headmistress queller,
你是這樣對奎勒校長說的嗎
That you don't care about all the school you've missed?
說你不介意曠課
No. I told her I'm not coming back.
不,我跟她說,我不來上學了
If there's one thing I've learned,
假如有樣東西,我必須知道的話
It's that there would be no gossip without secrets.
那就是,流言蜚語總是伴隨秘密而來
You might be brave enough to reveal your secret,
你或許能夠勇于坦露心中的秘密
Only to have it used against you...
但卻為人所利用
Or someone else's secret
或者別人的心底話
might affect you in unexpected ways.
能意外地令你有所觸動
There are some secrets you're only too happy to keep.
有些秘密,你樂意去保守
Others surface only to be buried away deeper than they were before.
另外一些卻被埋藏得越深越好
But the most powerful secrets are the truths you thought you could never reveal,
其實,最大的秘密就是那些不能說的真相
that once spoken, change everything.
一旦流露,一切都改變了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
clout [klaut]

想一想再看

n. 猛擊,影響力 [英]破布 v. 猛擊

聯想記憶
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戲,行為,假裝 adj. 代理的,臨時的,供演出

 
vanity ['væniti]

想一想再看

n. 虛榮心,浮華,自負,無價值的東西

聯想記憶
insecure [,insi'kujə]

想一想再看

adj. 不安全的;不穩定的;不牢靠的

聯想記憶
blunt [blʌnt]

想一想再看

adj. 鈍的,遲鈍的,直率的
v. 使遲鈍,

 
spectacular [spek'tækjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 壯觀的,令人驚嘆的
n. 驚人之舉,

聯想記憶
amusement [ə'mju:zmənt]

想一想再看

n. 娛樂,消遣

 
blessing ['blesiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 祝福,禱告

 
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗幟,信號旗
vt. (以旗子)標出

聯想記憶
disappoint [.disə'pɔint]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 失望

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 泰坦尼克号演员| 我的碧可动画| 武汉日夜| 《灿烂的季节》大结局| 电视剧零下三十八度演员表| 我和我的父辈 电影| 大尺度激情视频| 远方的故乡简谱| 凶宅幽灵| 看黄在线看| 养小动物的作文| aroused| 意乱情迷| 王梦婷| 不速之客美国恐怖电影2014| 2014年9月日历表查询| 彭丹最惊艳三部电影在线观看| 奇爱博士| 日日夜精品视频| p333的图片| 美女的内裤| 康熙微服记四部免费观看在线| 风云太白山电影| 春风不问路| av888av| 在线播放三级| 高钧贤| 茉莉2| 杨紫和肖战演的电视剧是什么 | 米奇妙妙屋第二季 2008| 麦子叔| 高达w| 巩俐吻戏| 徐一航的电视剧叫什么| 宙斯的12个儿子都是谁| 误杀2剧情| 垃圾分类视频宣传片| 九九九九九九九九九九热| 廖凡主演的电视剧有哪些| 美女搞黄免费| 湿身美女|