Where's your fuckin' chain now?
你那根鏈條現在他媽的哪去了
God! aah!
上帝
Dumb-ass ponytail.
梳馬尾辮的蠢貨
Here we go. yah!
來吧
I love you.
我愛你
I love you too, baby.
我也愛你,寶貝
Well, fuck you, Fido.
死吧你,臭費多犬
What the fuck...?
他媽的怎么回事
Show your fuckin' face, freak!
露出你的臭臉來,變態
It's too bad I don't have fangs.
我沒長尖牙真是太遺憾了
Rip your fuckin' throat out.
媽的撕裂你的喉嚨
Fuck, yeah!
操
Here it comes.
就要來了
Are you ready?
準備好了嗎
Oh, fuck. oh, fuck, yeah!
操,真爽
That was intense, huh?
這次猛吧
Maudette?
馬蒂
Maudette.
馬蒂
Oh, shit.
靠
Oh, fuck! fuck!
我操
Oh, Jesus. uh...
天哪
Ah, what a moron.
真是個白癡
I-I didn't kill her.
她不是我殺的
I didn't kill her!
她不是我殺的
Well, somebody sure as hell did.
兇手另有其人
A vampire?
吸血鬼
You're sure?
你確定嗎
Oh, yeah.
當然
Yeah, I saw his fangs.
我看到了他的尖牙
Hey, Maudette had fang marks on her inner thigh.
馬蒂大腿內側有尖牙咬過的痕跡
We know. we examined the body.
了解,我們驗過尸
Okay.
好吧
This be the same vampire your sister's messin' around with?
會是和你姐姐胡混的那個嗎
Okay, first, my sister ain't messin' around with nobody.
首先,我姐姐沒跟任何人胡混
My sister don't mess around.
她從不胡混
And second, I don't know.
其次,我也不知道
I never met the other vampire.
我從沒見過其他吸血鬼
I never met any vampire, and I hope to hell I never do.
我從沒見過吸血鬼,最好這輩子也別碰到
What did this vampire on the videotape look like?
錄像帶上的那個長什么樣
Mm, uh, bald-headed.
光頭
Weird skeleton tattoo.
有奇怪的骨架紋身
And he looked crazy.
很瘋狂的樣子
Crazy out of his motherfuckin' mind.
瘋狂得他媽近乎癲狂
It's interesting, because, um,
有意思的是
This the only videotape we found in Maudette's apartment.
這是我們在馬蒂家找到的唯一一盤錄像帶
Well, I guess that means somebody took them all, right?
我想應該是有人把其余的都拿走了
Somebody didn't want you to see them?
這人不想讓你們看到它們?
Or somebody only wanted us to find this one?
或者他是故意要我們找到你這盤?
Because it supposedly clears him of a
因為這樣就有可能抹去
Crime that maybe he came back later to commit?
他重新回來作案的證據
Yeah.
沒錯
Oh, come on, Andy.
別搞了,安迪
I'm not that smart.
我可沒那么聰明
It's okay.
沒事了
Sookie I can't feel my legs.
蘇琪,我的腿沒感覺了
Quick, drink before the wound closes.
快,在傷口愈合前快喝下去
Would I be a vampire? You won't be.
我會變成吸血鬼嗎,不會
Goddamn it, Sookie, do you want to live or not?
可惡,蘇琪,你不想活了嗎
No.
不要
Go back to the green room.
請回到休息室
Turns out I'm first in the walk and talk challenge.
看來我可是走與說挑戰賽的第一個
Walking and talking can't be too hard, right?
步行和說話不會很難吧
B.J., your category is names of U.S. states. B.J.
你的類別是美國各州名稱
Oh, mother, damn.
媽媽,可惡
Memphis.
孟菲斯
New Jersey. New York. Connecticut.
新澤西,紐約,康涅狄格
Pick up pick up pick up the phone, beyotch.
快接,快接,接電話,小妞
Too sexy, yeah. pick up the phone, beyotch.
太性感了,接電話,小妞
Hello, hooker. what's the t?
婊子,什么事
Where are you?
你在哪兒
I'm on my way to a party in Monroe.
我在去派對的路上,在門羅
And hell, no, I ain't swingin' by to pick your needy ass up, hooker.
沒門,我對你這平板女可沒興趣,婊子
Lafayette, please.
拉法耶,求你了
My momma's passed out on the coach
我媽昏倒在沙發上
And I can't face cleaning her up and putting her to bed.
把她洗干凈弄上床,我實在不想再呆在家了
It's just too goddamn depressing.
這他媽太郁悶了啊
What's depressing is how often get this phone call from you,
這么頻繁的接到你的這種電話
That's depressing.
才真叫郁悶
Why come you won't call Jason Stackhouse?
你怎么不打給杰森·斯塔克豪斯
You're a mean, nasty bitch.
你是個卑鄙下流的婊子
And you need to move your sorry ass out your momma's house,
你得從你媽那搬出來
That's what you need to do.
這才是你該做的
Yeah, whatever.
嗯,可不是
Well, a'ight.
好吧
A'ight, I is on my way.
好吧,我過來了
But you might got to find your own ride home.
不過你最好自己想辦法回家
Just in case I get lucky.
沒準我交到桃花運呢
What you mean if you get lucky?
什么叫你交到桃花運
Your standards are so low you always get lucky. heh.
你標準那么低還怕交不到桃花運嗎
Ha-ha! Damn straight.
你他媽倒挺直接啊
Hallelujahs, hallelujahs.
贊美主,贊美主
Oh! Good lord, I'm comin'!
我的天,來了
Jesus.
天啊
Jason, what the fuck?
杰森,你他媽的來干嘛
Did I say you could come in?
我同意讓你進來了嗎
Look, Jason, it's 3:00 in the morning.
聽著,杰森,現在可是凌晨3點
You have no idea what I've been through since last night.
你根本想象不到從昨晚起我都經歷了什么
I spent the whole day thinkin' I'd really killed Maudette Pickens.
一整天我滿腦子都是殺死馬蒂·皮肯斯的事
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
I thought I'd accidentally strangled her during sex.
我以為我在做愛時不小心掐死了她
And bud and fucking Andy waited 12 whole hours
布達佩斯和安迪這個混蛋過了12個小時
To show me a videotape that proved I didn't do it!
才給我看了那盤證明我清白的錄像帶
I thought I'd ruined my whole life.
我都以為這輩子就這么毀了
Jason...mm.
杰森
Do I taste different from other people?
我的血嘗起來跟別人不同嗎
Yes.
當然
What are you?
你到底是什么人
Well, apparently I'm not dead.
顯然我還活著
What I am is telepathic.
我能夠心靈感應
I can hear people's thoughts.
我能聽見其他人的想法
Even mine?
我的也能?
No.
聽不見
That's why I like you so much.
這就是我這么喜歡你的原因
I can't hear you at all.
一點都聽不見
You have no idea how peaceful it is
你無法想象我長這么大,聒噪始終無處不在
after a lifetime of blah, blah, blah.
跟你在一起是多么安寧
May I ask you a personal question?
能問你個私人問題嗎
Bill, you were just licking blood out of my head.
比爾,你才把我頭上的血添掉
I don't think it gets much more personal than that.
我想沒什么比這個更私人了吧
How do you manage a social life with men your own age?
你是如何與同齡男孩子們交往的呢
Their only thought must be-I don't date.
他們的那些念頭一定很...我不約會
Ever?
從沒有
Oh, I've-I've been on a few dates.
約會過幾次
Man, I can't wait to see her naked.
我都等不及看她脫光的樣子了
I wonder if she's a natural blond.
不知道她頭發是不是天生金黃色
Nothing worse than a blond with a big, black bush.
沒有比金發美女私處烏黑一片更糟糕的了
Aah! what the heck?!
你搞什么鬼
Not every guy was a pig.
也不是人人都是蠢豬
The kind of girl I could marry and spend the rest of my life loving.
這種女孩是我可以娶的,下半輩子都愛她一個
And never have those thoughts of matt damon,
不再去想著什么馬特·戴蒙
Jake gyllenhaal in jarhead with that little santa hat on.
還有留著鍋蓋頭帶圣誕帽的杰克·吉倫哈爾
Hey, where you goin'? what's wrong?
你去哪兒,怎么了
But it always ends up the same.
不過結局都一樣
There must be some people who know about your talent.
肯定有人知道你會讀心術吧
The people closest to me.
最親近的人
But we never talk about it.
不過我們從不談及它
And I do my best to stay out of their heads.
我也盡量不去讀他們所想
Over the years I've learned how.
這些年我已經學會怎么控制了
I figure it's kind of unethical to listen in to my family and my friends,
偷聽家人,朋友還有老板的心里所想
My boss.
我覺得不太道德
But they know.
不過他們知道
Other people suspect or they think I'm psychic.
其他人也會懷疑,或以為我能通靈
Most people just think I'm crazy.
大部分人認為我瘋了
What does it sound like?
聽起來像什么
It's sort of like a stream of consciousness.
像是一種意識流
Gets weirder when people are mad, or upset and sometimes...
當人們發怒或者郁悶的時候就會變得更奇怪
Sometimes it's just images.
有時只是一些想象
I should be gettin' home.
我得回家了
Bill, I feel completely healed.
比爾,我覺得我完全好了
You are.
確實
Do doctors know that v-juice can do this?
醫生知道吸血鬼的血有這個作用嗎
No.
不知道
And we wanna keep it that way.
我們也不想讓人知道
I should show you to your car.
我帶你回你車那兒去
How you doin', motherfucker? what's up, joe?
最近怎么樣哇,混蛋,怎么樣啊,喬
Sexy ass over there.
屁股真性感
Hey, hey, hey. hey, baby.
寶貝兒
Hey, big boy, what's up, you?
大個子,干嘛呢
What's up, baby?
在干嘛,寶貝兒
I'm terrell.
我叫特瑞爾
Tara.
泰拉
Tara. all right, all right, all right, all right.
泰拉,不錯,不錯
So what's a fine girl like you doing sitting here all by herself?
像你這么漂亮的女孩怎么一個人坐這
I'm watching my fool cousin trying to hit on the straightest man here.
在看我那豬頭表兄,他想泡這兒最正宗的異性戀
Mm. all right.
是嘛
Well, baby, I am the straightest man here.
寶貝兒,我才是這最正宗的異性戀
Really?
真的嗎
You can just ask any one of these honeys.
你可以隨便問一個女人
Look, I should tell you.
我得告訴你
I am married.
我已經結過婚了
Well, that's not a problem for me.
那對我來說不是問題
Uh-huh. well, my husband is a mercenary.
我老公是個雇傭兵
Black oil.
骯臟的石油交易
He just got back from assassinating some guys in iraq.
他剛從伊拉克執行暗殺任務回來
Oh, you makin' this shit up.
瞎編的吧
I wish I was.
希望如此
Because he ain't worth me, I can tell you that,
他不值得我愛,但是我可以告訴你
But if he ever caught me with another man,
如果他看到我跟別的男人在一起
he'd kill us both.
他會把我們都殺掉
I'm not sure who he'd kill first.
不知道他會先殺哪一個
Probably me.
可能是我
I hope so.
希望如此
Bitch, you crazy.
濺人,你瘋了吧
He already shot one guy in the nuts
他開槍毀了一個男人的命根
just for buying me a cd.
就因為那人給我買了張碟
Oh, hell, no.
見鬼,算了
Oh! oh! fuck!
靠
Aah! fuck!
靠
Oh, my god!
天哪
This how you wanna play, huh?
喜歡玩這個?
How old are you?
你多大了
Am I allowed to ask that?
我可以問嗎
I was made a vampire in 1865.
1865年我變成了吸血鬼
When I was 30 human years old.
當時30歲
Wow, you look older than that.
你看起來比30歲老
Life was harder then.
生存越來越難
Were you in the civil war?
參加南北戰爭了嗎
I was.
參加了
Would you be willing to come and talk to my grandmother's club?
你愿意來我祖母的俱樂部聊聊嗎
It's mostly a bunch of old people who had family in the war.
都是些老人家,他們的家人都參加過南北戰爭
They call themselves the descendants of the glorious dead.
他們稱自己是光榮烈士的后代
The glorious dead?
光榮烈士?
There is nothing glorious about dying in a war.
死在戰場上沒什么光榮的
Bunch of starvin', freezin' boys,
數不盡的挨餓受凍的孩子
Killin' each other so the rich people can stay rich.
互相殘殺以便富人能繼續富下去
Madness.
瘋狂的行為
I'm sure it was awful.
肯定很可怕
Would it make you happy if I did this?
我去跟他們聊,能讓你開心嗎
Oh, it would make my grandmother ecstatic.
我祖母會高興死的
Would it make you happy?
能讓你開心嗎
Well, yes.
嗯,會的
I'll do it then.
那我就去
And look forward to meeting your grandmother.
期待與你祖母見面
When may I call on you?
什么時候可以來拜訪你
I'm off work tomorrow.
明天我休息
Just after dark then.
那天黑以后吧
Sam's still up.
山姆還沒睡
Oh, that's creepy.
真恐怖
We never should have given them the
永遠都不能給予他們選舉權
Vote and legitimized their unholy existence.
也絕不能承認他們這種邪惡生靈的合法地位
The american people need to know these are creatures of satan.
美國人們必須清楚,他們是撒旦的子民
Demons, literally. They have no soul.
是魔鬼,實際上他們就沒有靈魂
But reverend newlin,
紐林牧師
You must be aware of polls that show
你得注意到,民意調查顯示
Consistently growing support for vampire rights.
越來越多的人支持吸血鬼權益
Those polls are fixed.
那些調查數據是經過篡改的
Do you know how much money these monsters have given to
你們知道這些怪物給了
Politicians of both parties? as well as the corporate media?
兩黨的政客和大眾傳媒多少錢嗎
That's nonsense. vampires don't seek to control human policy.
無稽之談,吸血鬼無意控制人類政治
It's of very little interest to us.
這對我們幾乎沒有吸引力
We simply want the same rights you can't trace any of it.
我們只想要相同的權利,現在沒有證據
It's all been laundered.
黑錢都被洗干凈了
Are you accusing my organization of criminal activity, sir?
你是在控告我們進行犯罪活動嗎,先生
I will not speak to her directly, sharon.
我不會和她直接對話的,謝倫
Why is that, reverend newlin?
為什么呢,紐林牧師
My commitment to christ jesus, praise his name,
我向主發誓,贊頌他的名字
Compels me not to recognize her kind.
絕不認可她的種族
Well, that's gonna make it difficult to have a dialogue.
這樣的話,談話很難繼續進行下去了
I will not speak to her directly.
我不會直接與她對話
Thank you, sharon.
謝謝,謝倫
I don't think jesus would mind if somebody was a vampire.
我覺得上帝不會介意某人是不是吸血鬼
I don't either, honey.
我也是,親愛的
Is this sausage different from what you usually make?
這香腸跟你以前做的有什么不一樣嗎?
No.
沒有
It tastes so much more complex than it usually does.
嘗起來比以往的味道豐富得多
Oh, dear, you think it's gone bad.
寶貝兒,難道壞了嗎?
No, it's delicious.
不,很美味
It's like I can close my eyes and I can see the farm the pig lived on,
我閉上眼睛都可以感受到農場還有豬的氣息
And feel the sun and the rain on my face
感覺到陽光和小雨輕拂臉頰
and even taste the earth that the herbs grew out of.
甚至能嘗出泥土青草的芬芳
Hey, miss stackhouse.
嗨,斯塔克豪斯小姐
Oh. good morning, tara.
早上好,泰拉
No, you sit down.
不,你過去坐吧
I'll make a new pot.
我再煮一壺
All right.
好的
You look awful. yeah.
你看起來糟透了,對
Well, I feel even worse.
對,比糟透還要糟
Yes, you can take a shower here.
好吧,你可以在這兒洗個澡
And you can borrow some of my clothes.
你可以穿我的衣服
Thanks.
謝了
Any news about jason?
有關于杰森的消息嗎
Yeah, we heard already. they let him go last night.
我們知道了,他們昨晚把杰森釋放了
I knew they would. I didn't.
就知道會這樣,我可不這么想
Well, I'm glad to see you're still alive.
我很慶幸還能看到你活著坐在這兒
You obviously did not hook up with that vampire last night.
很顯然你昨晚沒去泡那個吸血鬼
Oh, sookie, sometimes you are just plain dumb.
蘇琪,有時候你簡直是個蠢蛋
Shut up!
閉嘴
Lucky gran was already in bed when I got in last night.
昨晚我回來的的時候,奶奶都已經睡了
Did he bite you?
他咬你了嗎
No. Are you sure?
沒有,你確定
'cause you know they can hypnotize you.
你也知道他能夠催眠你
Yeah, and black people are lazy, and jews have horns.
對,黑人是懶鬼,猶太人是魔鬼
Ah you must be glad they let jason go, huh, miss stackhouse.
杰森被釋放你一定很高興吧,斯塔克豪斯太太
Oh, I can't even believe that they arrested him to begin with.
我簡直不敢相信他們居然會逮捕杰森
I have a good mind to call bud dearborne and chew him out.
我正想打電話好好罵布達·戴布隆一頓呢
Jason's a good boy.
杰森是個好孩子
Everybody knows that.
大家都知道的
Hello.
你好
Oh. hey, evalee. oh.
你好,李伊娃
I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you last night.
很抱歉昨晚我那樣對你
Well, I'm sorry I been acting like I'm your mother.
我也很抱歉,像你媽媽那樣對你說教
I just worry about you, sookie.
我只是很擔心你,蘇琪
You're basically my only friend.
基本上你是我唯一的朋友
Am I too late for breakfast? hey, tara.
我還趕得上吃早飯了嗎,你好,泰拉
Hey. hey, jason.
好啊,杰森
I'm so glad they didn't lock you up.
很高興他們沒把你關進去
Uh, yeah. me too.
我也是
Huh. I don't even know why they suspected me.
我甚至不知道他們為什么會懷疑我
I think somebody heard I'd been with maudette.
估計是有人聽說我曾跟馬蒂在一起
Had you?
你有嗎
No. Are you sure?
沒有,你確定
She was a woman.
她是個女人
That's funny.
這太好笑了
At least she was human.
至少她是人類
You will never believe what happened.
你們絕對不會相信發生什么了
Oh. hey, jason.
杰森
Hey, gran. Oh, sit down.
你好,奶奶,快坐下
I'll fix you breakfast.
我來給你準備早餐
What happened?
發生什么了
Well, heh, apparently, a tornado touched down over at four tracks corners.
一場龍卷風昨晚襲擊了四路軌
It turned over that rent trailer in the clearing.
把那兒的一輛拖車翻了個底朝天
You know the one?
你知道那個嗎
Oh. and it killed that couple that's been staying in there.
在拖車里的那對夫婦就這么死于非命
Uh, mack and denise rattray?
難道是馬克和丹尼斯·拉特雷兩口子
They were trapped under the trailer.
他們被困在拖車里
Mike spencer said they were crushed to a pulp.
邁克·斯潘瑟說他們被壓成了肉醬
Well, sookie stackhouse.
蘇琪·斯塔克豪斯
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干什么
Sookie, you know mike spencer.
蘇琪,你認識邁克·斯潘瑟?
Of course. you buried my parents.
當然,你父母就是你埋葬的
Yep. my new job. parish coroner. heh-heh.
對,這是我的新工作,驗尸官,呵呵
But I still run the funeral home.
但我還在繼續經營殯儀館
Well, that's gotta be convenient.
那倒還真是方便啊
Sookie, this is still a restricted crime scene.
這個地方仍然是受保護的犯罪現場,蘇琪
Why are you here?
你來這兒干嗎
Oh, when I heard what happened, I just had to come look.
我聽說這兒出的事,我只是想過來看看
What an awful thing.
這真是件恐怖的事
You know, I did hear you weren't too fond of the rattrays.
我聽說,你跟拉特雷兩口子有點過節啊
Where'd you hear that?
你從哪兒聽說的?
My niece is the emergency room nurse in monroe.
我侄女是門羅醫院急診室的護士
Says somebody busted up old mack pretty bad last night.
她說昨晚有人把老馬克傷得不輕
And everybody says that somebody was you.
而大家覺得那人就是你
Well, they were hurting a friend of mine.
好吧,他們曾傷害過我一個朋友
This be that vampire I been hearing about?
就是我聽說的那個吸血鬼嗎
The one who was living at the old compton house?
就是那個住在老康普頓老宅的家伙
The old compton house?
老康普頓家的宅子?
Just across the field from where I live?
就是從我家穿過田地那兒那個?
That's the one.
就是那個
Your grandmother lets you associate with a vampire?
難道你奶奶會同意你和一個吸血鬼交往
You can take that up with her, mike spencer.
你盡管去告訴她吧,邁克·斯潘瑟
I'm sure she'd just love to know that
我想她一定會很高興聽到
Somebody thinks she's not taking proper care of me.
有人評價她對我的照料不夠
The rattrays were draining him.
拉特雷兩口子想抽他的血
Draining vampires is against the law, isn't it?
抽吸血鬼的血是犯法的,對吧
I was simply doing my civic duty by stopping them.
阻止他們,只是盡到我的公民責任
And now they're dead.
但現在他倆死了
Yeah. killed by a tornado.
對啊,死于龍卷風
Tornados hop. this one didn't land anywhere else.
龍卷風會移動,除了這里,其他地方都沒事
And nobody around here heard or saw anything like a tornado last night.
而且這附近也沒人看到或聽到有龍卷風
Are you telling me you seriously think one man could do all this?
那你當真是想說這些都是人為的
He's not a man.
他不是人類
They're really not that different from you
如果你真正和他們接觸過
And me if you bothered to try to get to know one.
你就會知道他們與你我沒啥區別
Sookie, you're a good girl.
蘇琪,你是個好女孩
I hate to see you go down this path.
我不想看著你在這條路上走下去
Well, lucky for you, sheriff dearborne, nobody's forcing you to watch.
那好啊,戴布隆治安官,沒人強迫你看
Now, if y'all two rednecks will excuse me, I've gotta go.
懶得和你兩個鄉巴佬說,我走了
You know, he sleeps in the ground all day.
你知道,他通常是整天都睡地板的
I don't think he's gonna even look at the rug.
我想他看也不會看地毯一眼
I-I'm not doing this for him.
我,我不是為他做的
I'm doing this for me, so I can be proud of my home.
為我自己,房子干凈我心情也好
And how do you know where he sleeps?
還有你是怎么知道他睡哪兒的
I don't, actually.
事實上,我也不知道
What's that smell?
這是什么味
What smell?
什么
It smells like rotten food, or something.
像是食物腐爛了或別的什么
You can't smell that?
你聞不到嗎
Well, find it.
那找找吧
You can't smell this?
難道你聞不到嗎
I better throw this out.
我最好把它拿出去扔了
Oh, sookie.
蘇琪
Yeah?
怎么
Jason and tara are coming over this evening as well.
杰森和泰拉今晚也會過來
Gran. Well, they invited themselves.
奶奶,他們是不請自來的
Jason said that he wants to meet the vampire for himself,
杰森說想親眼看看吸血鬼是什么樣兒的
And tara said she thought she ought to be here as well.
泰拉說她也該來
I don't know why everyone's getting their
我就不明白為啥人人
Panties in a wad about some stupid vampire?
都想來觀摩什么傻吸血鬼
Did you want to be alone with him?
你是想跟他獨處
I don't know.
也說不上
Maybe.
可能吧
Aren't you gonna tell me to be careful?
你是不是打算叮囑我要多加小心?
You're always careful, sookie, about what counts.
蘇琪,你在大事兒上一向謹慎
And I can depend on that. isn't that right?
我對你放心得很,你說對吧?
Look, I'm just saying.
我的意思是
Do you want a vampire sucking blood out of you?
你希望吸血鬼吸你的血么?
I'm just trying to get to know the man, that's all.
我只是想了解下他,僅此而已
'cause that's where it's gonna end up.
好奇心害死貓
Always does.
這話真不假
What do you know about vampires, anyway?
那你對吸血鬼又了解多少
Yeah, I know a lot more than I care to.
一不小心知道了不少
Oh, please, jason,
別扯了,杰森
You ain't even got enough sense to pour piss out of a boot.
毛還沒長全呢,你懂什么啊
That's my beer.
那是我的啤酒
You asked if I wanted anything to drink
你剛才問我喝點什么
and I said I'd have a beer.
我說我想要啤酒
And that's when you went to the fridge.
然后你才去冰箱里拿
Oh, my god, I'm so sorry.
天哪,真抱歉
Here. it's okay.
沒事兒
You know, I-I don't like it when you do that.
你知道,我可不喜歡你這樣突然冒出來
I've upset you.
我讓你不安了
No.
沒有
Well, since you're here.
既然你來了
Hm. what's wrong?
怎么了
You have to invite me in.
你得邀請我進去
Otherwise it's physically impossible for me to enter a mortal's home.
否則,這么進入人類家里讓我渾身別扭
Seriously?
當真?
Well, come on, try.
來嘛,試試看
I-I can't. I can't even try.
我不能,試試都不行
That is so weird.
那可真怪
Oh, bill, won't you please come in?
比爾,那請進來坐坐好嗎?
Thank you.
謝謝
So if I were to withdraw my invitation
那要是我收回邀請
would you have to leave?
是不是你就得走人?
Well, I'll have to remember that.
那可我得記好了
Oh, uh oh, my stars.
我的老天
Of of course. y-you do-- I-I-I'm sorry.
當當然,你不吃,真抱歉
Your people, mr. compton, they were from this area I believe.
康普頓先生,我相信你的家族就發源于此地
Yeah, my father's people were comptons,
是的,我父親是康普頓世家
And my mother's people were loudermilks.
我母親是勞德米克斯家族的
Oh, there are a lot of loudermilks left.
這里有很多勞德米克斯家族的后裔
But I'm afraid old mr. jesse compton died last year.
不過很遺憾,老杰西·康普頓去年去世了
Yes, ma'am.
是的,夫人
That's why I came back to benton.
這也正是我回到本頓的原因
There were no living comptons so
這里已經沒有活下來的康普頓家族成員
I've set up home in the old compton place.
我就在康普頓家族的舊址上安了家
And as I expect the, uh,
期待著
Vra to pass--
《吸血鬼權利修正案》通過的那一天
I wouldn't be too sure about that if I were you.
我要是你,就不會對此抱什么希望
A lot of americans don't think you people deserve special rights.
多數美國人都不贊成你們應該擁有特權
They have the same rights you have.
他們應享有跟你同樣的權利
No, I'm just saying there's a reason things are the way they are.
別誤會,我只是想說,凡事都有它的道理
Yeah. it's called injustice.
是啊,這就是所謂的不公正
Listen, it's called, "this is how we do it."
聽好,這應該叫"理所當然"
Jason.
杰森
This is my house. I will not tolerate rudeness.
這可是在我家,我絕不容忍你的無禮
Did you know the stackhouses, mr. compton?
康普頓先生,你認識斯塔克豪斯家的人么
Yes, um...
嗯,認得
I remember jonas stackhouse.
我記得有個叫瓊納斯·斯塔克豪斯的
He and his wife moved here when benton was just a hole in the road.
本頓還是個小村莊的時候,他們兩夫妻就搬來了
I was a young man of 16.
我那時候還只有16歲
Isn't this the house he built? I mean, at least in part?
這棟房子不就是他們建的么,至少有一部分是
Yes, it was.
對,就是
Did you own slaves?
你們家有奴隸么
Tara.
泰拉
I did not, but my father did.
我沒有,不過我父親有
A house slave, a middle-aged woman w-whose name I cannot recall,
一個家務奴隸,中年婦女,名字我已經忘了
And-- and a yard slave.
還有個庭院奴隸
A young, strong man named minus.
是個年輕力壯的小伙子叫邁納斯
This is just the sort of thing my club
我那些俱樂部成員
Will be so interested in hearing about.
一定會對這些事兒非常感興趣
About slaves?
關于奴隸的?
Well, about anything having to do with that time.
我是指關于那時代所有的事兒
I look forward to speaking to your club, mrs. stackhouse.
我期待著與您的俱樂部成員交流,斯塔克豪斯夫人
Now, if it's all right with you,
那么,如果可以的話
I thought that sookie and I might take a walk.
我想跟蘇琪單獨出去走走
It's such a lovely night.
如此美妙的夜晚
Well, it's all right with me if it's all right with sookie.
我當然沒意見,就看蘇琪是否愿意了
I don't think that's a good idea.
我覺得那不太合適
I don't think it's any of your business.
我覺得這壓根不關你的事兒
She's right, jason.
她說得對,杰森
Look, gran, I am the man in this famil you are a man in this family,
奶奶我可是咱家里的男人,你是家里的男人
But I am the oldest person here and this is my house.
可我這里歲數最大的,而且這是在我家
You better respect me, boy.
你最好尊重我點,小伙子
Actually, I'm the oldest person here.
實際上,我才是這里年紀最長的
Shall we?
去不去
We shall.
當然
Well, thanks for making me look like a fool in front of him, gran.
您讓我在他面前像個傻子一樣,奶奶,謝謝啊
Jason, you don't need any help looking like a fool.
杰森,你本來就是個傻瓜
I went to the rattrays' trailer.
我去過拉特雷他們的拖車那里
I told you I was strong.
我告訴過你我很厲害
I don't believe I fully gauged the extent of your strength.
我想我還沒有充分領教你的厲害
Over the years, we become stronger,
隨著時間推移,我們越來越強大
And more skillful of hiding what we've done.
同時也更擅長掩蓋我們所做的一切
You're not wanne remember for next time
不過下次你可得記住
Tornados hop, they don't just land in one place.
龍卷風會轉移,它們不會只在一個地方肆虐
So I guess you've killed a lot of people.
那么,猜你也殺了不少人吧
I killed a few by accident at first.
起初只是無意間殺了幾個人
I was never sure when I was gonna get my next feed.
但我也不知道,下次什么時候才能找到吃的
But it's all different now.
但現在大不一樣了
There's tru blood.
現在有人造血
I can get donor blood from a clinic in monroe.
在門羅的一家診所里我能弄到獻血人的血
Or I can glamour someone into letting me feed on them for love,
或者我可以迷住誰,然后他們心甘情愿讓我喝到飽
And then they'll forget all about it.
然后他們會把這一切都忘掉
Did you feed on the rattrays?
你喝過拉特雷家的血么
Yes.
喝過
After I'd given you my blood, while you were healing.
我把我得血喂給你之后,在你恢復的期間
You drank a lot of my blood.
你可喝了我不少血
What will that do to me?
那對我有什么影響?
Well, you'll have keener senses.
你的感官會更加敏銳
What else?
還有呢
Your libido will be more active.
你的性欲會更加旺盛
Is? is that it?
是,是這樣嗎?
I'll always be able to feel you.
我隨時都能感應到你
I'll be able to find you fast.
能最快找到你
If you're ever in trouble, that could come in quite handy.
只要你遇到麻煩,我會盡快趕到
You're gonna have to give me a minute here, bill.
比爾,你得多給我點時間
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.
我還有點接受不了
Of course.
當然可以
I don't know why your grandmother was so short with you.
真搞不懂為啥你奶奶怎么這樣對你
You're just trying to protect sookie.
你不過是想保護蘇琪而已
I hate it when people treat me like I ain't got a lick of sense.
我最討厭別人無視我的感受
Like I'm still just a kid, I don't know, in the way.
好像我就是個孩子,不知道,就那樣
I know what that's like.
我明白那種感覺
It sucks, that's what it's like.
真他娘的郁悶,就這樣
You feel alone in the world, like nobody understands you,
感覺很孤獨,全世界沒人了解你
Or-- or even sees you.
仿佛你是透明人
Yeah. sucks.
沒錯,郁悶
That ain't right, because everybody is, you know, somebody.
這是不對的,因為每個人都是人物
What?
什么
We're all just trying to be-- trying to be seen to-- to matter.
我們都想被注視,被當回事
Yeah.
沒錯
Wow. you're right.
你說得太對了
How'd you get to be so smart.
你怎么能這么聰明的
Heh. I'm not smart at all, jason. I'm not.
杰森,我可不聰明,一點都不
I am constantly doing things I shouldn't
我總是免不了地干傻事
and end up getting me in trouble.
然后給自己惹麻煩
Yeah? I'm a fucking idiot sometimes.
是嗎,有時就他媽是個傻叉
Well, can I tell you a secret?
跟你說個秘密吧
I am too.
我也是
It's not that much of a secret.
地球人都知道
"not that much of a secret."
地球人都知道
Shit.
靠
I was supposed to pick up Dawn from work.
忘了要接唐恩下班的
Goddamn it.
去他的
She gonna be all pissed.
她會發飆的
Oh. night, jason.
晚安,杰森
Drive careful.
小心開車
You said you could glamour somebody into letting you bite them?
你說你可以迷惑人,令他們自動給你咬?
What is that, hypnosis?
那是什么,催眠么?
Kind of. it's similar.
算是吧,類似
All humans are susceptible to it.
所有人類都容易中招
Have you done it to me?
你有對我這樣做了么?
No.
沒
And I never will.
永遠不會
Really?
真的
Try it.
試試吧
No.
不
I don't feel comfortable with that.
那樣對你我不喜歡
You chicken?
你怕啦
Sookie.
蘇琪
Yes?
嗯
Can you feel my influence?
你能感受到我的影響么
No, not a bit. sorry.
一點都沒,對不起
Well, sookie, this is very strange.
蘇琪,這太奇怪了
You don't like not being able to control people, do you?
你控制不了人的感覺不太爽吧,是不是
It's not a very attractive trait, bill.
這可不是什么招人喜歡的性格喔
Humans are usually more squeamish about vampires than you are.
普通人面對吸血鬼,可不像你這么輕松愜意
Who am I to be squeamish about something out of the ordinary?
那我對什么奇異人種會拘謹不安呢
Sookie, jason, y'all get out of the water now.
蘇琪,杰森,離水遠一點
How can our car insurance go up so much after just one ticket?
怎么一張罰單就要多交那么多車險
Damn it all to hell, i hate having to ask mama for money.
真他娘的不爽,最討厭向媽媽開口要錢了
Damn what all to hell?
什么不爽
I can break open my piggy bank if you need some money.
如果你需要錢,我可以把我的小豬儲蓄罐摔了
Sookie, who told you we need money?
蘇琪,誰跟你說我們缺錢的
Mama.
媽媽
Corbett, I swear, I haven't spoken a word.
柯伯特,我發誓我什么都沒說
Sookie, do you know why you're here?
蘇琪,知道你為什么在這里么
Uh-uh.
不曉得
Your parents, they're concerned about something that can't possibly exist.
你爸媽,擔心一些不可能存在的問題
But you and I are gonna put all this silliness to rest today.
我們今天就把這些傻念頭都解決掉吧
Now, can you tell me what I'm thinking?
你能告訴我我在想什么么
I'm thinking about the color red and the number 9.
我在想紅色和數字9
The color red and the number 9.
紅色和數字9
The psychologist thinks that sookie just reads
心理專家說她是通過我們的身體語言猜的
Our body language and is highly observant. that's all.
她只是觀察入微而已
Well, that's a relief.
這樣就好
That's bullshit.
都他媽胡扯
Isn't it?
對吧
What's body language?
什么是身體語言啊
Why was that doctor so scared?
為什么那醫生這么害怕呢
Because she was lying to me, that's why.
因為她沒說真話,這就是原因
Because there is something to be scared of inside my little girl.
因為我的小姑娘身體里有什么可怕的秘密
Oh, my god. she knows everything I'm thinking.
天,她知道我在想什么
Oh, sweet jesus. What do I do?
老天爺啊,我怎么辦
Poor child. she can't.
我可憐的孩子,這怎么行
I was diagnosed with add.
我被診斷為小兒多動癥
They tried to put me on drugs but my mama wouldn't let them.
還想給我灌藥,但是我媽不讓
She knew that wasn't it.
她知道我不是多動癥
She tried to protect me even though I scared her.
盡管我嚇到她了,她還是盡力保護我
When did you lose her?
你什么時候失去她的
Just before I turned 8.
我快8歲的時候
Both my parents.
雙親同時去的
Flash flood.
山洪暴發
I lost my wife and my children.
我失去了妻子和孩子
Everyone I knew from human life.
失去了我人世中所有認識的人
Most of them are buried here in this cemetary.
他們中的大部分都埋在這公墓里
You really don't consider yourself human at all?
你真的完全不把自己當人類看待么
I'm not human.
我不是人類
Can you turn into a bat?
那你能變蝙蝠么
No.
不能
There are those who can change form, but I'm not one of them.
有的吸血鬼能變形,不過我不能
Can you levitate?
那你能飄浮起來么
No.
不能
Turn invisible?
隱身
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, bill, you don't seem like a very good vampire.
比爾,你這吸血鬼不怎么樣啊
What can you do?
那你能做什么
I can bring you back to life.
我能救你的命
This is where you live?
你住這兒啊?
Since old Jesse Compton had no living heirs when he died,
因為老杰西·康普頓死的時候沒有活著的繼承人
Ownership reverts back to me.
我就重新擁有這里啦
I thought that wasn't for sure unless the vra passes.
我以為要投票法案通過才行呢
I haven't been getting in any
不過我裝修的時候
Trouble with the renovations I've been doing.
可沒遇到什么麻煩喔
Although of course I've been doing it myself in the night.
當然咯,我都是半夜獨自進行
I need an electrician, but I can't get anyone to return my calls.
我需要個電工,可是沒人給我回電話
Maybe if I made a few calls tomorrow,
那我明天打幾個電話吧
I could come by after work and tell you who to contact.
下班后過來告訴你找誰誰聯系
Thank you.
謝謝
Take your clip out.
把發夾拿掉
May I?
可以么
I can smell the sunlight on your skin.
我能在你皮膚上聞到陽光的味道
I should see you home.
我該在你家見你
All right.
好吧
Oh, what's the matter, baby?
寶貝怎么了
Don't you like me?
你不喜歡我么
Oh, sure, I like you, jason.
當然喜歡你了,杰森
I wouldn't tie any old man up to my bed.
我可不會把什么老家伙捆在我床上
So call in sick.
那就請病假嘛
Sam won't mind.
山姆不會介意的
One, sam would mind.
首先,山姆會介意
And two, we've had sex, like, three times today.
其次,我們今天已經大戰三場了
At this rate, we're gonna burn out by the end of the week.
照此頻率,周末我們之間的激情就會燃盡
And then you're gonna get all weird and closed-off,
然后你就開始神經兮兮不理人了
And I've already been down that road with you, baby.
我可見識過了,寶貝
But I'm horny.
但我欲火中燒啊
Well, I'll be back by midnight.
那么,我午夜之前回來
Hey, you're not-- you're not leaving me here like this.
你不能,不能像這樣把我留這兒了
You just better be happy that's all I'm doing to you, baby.
寶貝,你最好高興點,我還沒對你怎么樣呢
What?
什么
What--?
怎么回事
You can just think of it as foreplay.
你可以把這看成是前戲
Foreplay my-- don't!
前戲,不要
Okay, this ain't funny, goddamn it.
好吧,這一點都不好玩,見鬼
Goddamn it!
見鬼
Don't!
不要
Fuck!
操你娘的
Bitch.
賤人
Hey, brett.
你好,布萊特
Hey.
你好
Hey, sugar.
甜心
Make mom another stinger, would you?
給媽媽再來杯雞尾酒好嗎
You listen to me, jane bodenhouse.
聽我說,簡·博登豪斯
You're already drunk as a skunk.
你已經醉得像個爛人
Ain't no man in here gonna wanna take you home.
這兒沒男人樂意帶你回家
Sam will have to call your son to come
一會兒山姆就電話你兒子來接你
and get you just like he always does
一如往常把你拖回家
even though everybody knows it humiliates him to death.
這里人人都知道這讓他丟臉丟到想死
Ain't you ashamed of yourself?
難道你就不覺得難為情嗎
What'd you just say to me?
你剛跟我說啥來著
I said any particular brand of cognac?
就是說,你要哪個牌子的白蘭地?
Uh, no. whatever you have that's nice and cheap.
不用,價廉物美的就好
Tara, I told you where you could buy your uniform.
泰拉,我告訴過你哪里有買制服
Sam, how come you don't wear a uniform?
山姆,你怎么不穿制服呢
Because I own this place and wear what I want.
因為這店是我的,我愛穿啥就穿啥
Well, how come terry bellefleur don't wear a uniform?
那為什么特里·貝弗勒也不用穿制服
Because-I spend enough time in uniforms.
因為,我已經穿了很長時間了
No. because you're a man.
不對,因為你是男人
And sam don't feel the need to sexualize the
山姆覺得沒必要讓男員工像女員工
Men in his employment the same way he do the women.
那樣明顯標注自己的性別
Okay.
好吧
You don't have to wear the uniform.
你不用穿制服了
Thank you.
多謝
Remind me why I hired you again.
別忘了我雇你的原因
Affirmative action.
保證完成任務
Loaded skins and a pitcher of bud.
烤馬鈴薯皮還有一壺啤酒
Is that it for y'all?
就要這些嗎
Yes, ma'am.
是的,小姐
If you serve them nachos off them titties
如果用你的乳頭盛烤玉米片來
we'd all be mighty obliged.
我們都會感激不盡
Ain't nothing I like more than lickin' food off okay, then.
我倒很想用舌頭把食物舔下來,好的稍等
That's a fine ass too.
小屁股也挺翹
Ow! ow-- ow-- you wanna let go of the lady, you?
你是想離這位小姐遠點呢
Or you want me to knock you into next week?
還是想要我狠揍你一頓
Damn it, you're about to break my arm.
見鬼,你快弄斷我胳膊了
Apologize.
道歉
Sorry.
對不起
Maybe you and your friends should find someplace else to eat.
你和你朋友去別家吃吧
Let's go.
我們走
Don't look at me, you.
你,別看我
Rene, you should have let me handle that myself.
雷內,我的事讓我自己解決
Merlotte's is a nice place.
馬洛特是個好地方
And we all want to keep it that way.
我們都想維護這里的寧靜
And besides, you remind me of my baby sister, you.
而且你讓我想起了我的小妹妹
I hope to god that somebody will stick up
老天保佑,她哪天要是被哪個混蛋親薄了
For her if some asshole ever does her that way.
也會有人來幫她一把
Arlene
艾琳娜
Would you tell rene thank you for helping me out with that jerk tonight?
你能替我謝謝雷內今晚幫我搞定那些混蛋嗎
I was so flustered I think I might have seemed ungrateful.
我太激動了,我想我沒能向他表示感謝
Please let me get my period tonight.
希望今晚老朋友能來
Even though rene wants one of his own,
盡管雷內想要個他自己的孩子
But I sure don't want him to feel like he's being forced
但我不想他感覺是被迫的
Did you just read my mind?
你剛剛聽了我的心里話?
Sorry. I'm not very focused tonight.
抱歉,今晚我不太能集中思想
My private thoughts are none of your business.
我自己的想法不關你的事
Sookie.
蘇琪
Wanna step into my office?
請來下我的辦公室
I swear I try not to listen, but
我發誓我有努力不去讀心,但
I can't always keep my guard up.
總有閃神的時候
Is it true you can't hear the vampire's thoughts at all?
你真的讀不到吸血鬼的思維嗎
God, that's-I mean, that must be very relaxing for you.
天啊,我是說,那樣你一定輕松多了
You know, not having to work so hard not to hear.
我是說,不用使勁不去聽周圍人的心里話
Yes.
的確
Can you hear me?
你可以讀我的心嗎
I don't want to hear you.
我不想讀
Why not?
為什么不呢
I'd have to quit if I read your mind
如果我讀了你的心我就得辭職
and I like it here.
我喜歡在這工作
You don't have to quit.
你不必辭職
Sam,
山姆
I've had to leave every job I've ever had
我的每個工作就做不久
because I could hear my boss' thoughts.
就是因為我能聽到老板們的心里話
You might be surprised by what you find.
也許你會發現驚喜
Not all surprises are good. try sometime.
不是所有的驚喜都是好的,有時候也試試
Now listen, don't you worry.
聽著,別擔心
You got a job here as long as you want one.
你在這想做多久就做多久
I should get back to work.
我該回去工作了
Come on.
你呀
Baby girl, don't even let that get you down.
小姑娘,別被那給打擊了哦
Don't let what get me down?
別被什么給打擊
Don't let nothing get you down.
別讓任何事打擊你
It's the only way to live.
只有這樣才能生存下去
Ain't that right, big john?
大強,你說我說的對嗎
Right.
很對
Hey, how's jason?
杰森還好嗎
He's probably pretty pissed off at me right about now, but, hell,
他現在準恨我恨的發瘋呢,去他媽
He probably deserves it.
他活該
You know, I have to say i-I'm surprised you and him got back together.
我得說,我很奇怪你和他還能在一起
No more than I am, baby. believe me.
我比你還奇怪呢,寶貝,相信我
Think it's gonna last?
那你覺得能夠長久嗎
Is there a reason you want to know, tara?
你怎么問題那么多的?塔拉
No.
不是
Ever since I been friends with sookie,
自從我和蘇琪成了朋友
I-I've just gotten a kick out of watching jason's escapades with women,
我就很樂于監督杰森和女人們胡來
You know.
你清楚的
Sort of.
有那么點兒
God only knows what happened to my tables.
天知道我那桌發生了什么
In other news, a tragic car crash in town has claimed three lives today.
另一則新聞,今天發生的一起車禍中有三人喪生
Hey, turn it up.
把音量開大點
Theodore newlin, his wife, yvette,
西歐多·紐林,他妻子,伊薇特
And their 18-month-old daughter bethany.
和他們18個月大的女兒,貝瑟妮
All pronounced dead on arrival at baylor university medical center.
三人送至貝勒大學醫學中心后即宣布死亡
There were a total of seven other casualties as well
同時還有七人重傷
In the freak accident, apparently caused when a freeway...
在這起離奇事故中,顯然是由于高速公路...
Well, hey, there, little human chick.
你好啊,人類小妞
I'm -I'm here to drop off some
我來這是給個叫比爾·康普頓的
Information about an electrician for bill compton.
捎個關于電工的口信
Is he here?
他在這兒嗎
Maybe.
可能
She smells fresh.
她聞起來真新鮮