Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
I'm tired of fighting.
我厭倦爭吵了
Me, too.
我也是
Carrie knows, right,
卡莉知道,對嗎
everything about you?
你所有的事她都知道
She accepts it.
她接受了
You must love her a lot.
你一定很愛她
This deal of ours...
我們的這個所謂"交易"
I think it's a way out for both of us.
我覺得是你我共同的出路
You know how crazy everyone says you are?
你知道大家都說你有多瘋狂嗎
You're crazier than that.
你比大家說的還要瘋狂
Not too many months ago you told me you were in love with him.
就在幾個月前,你還跟我說你愛上他了
Yeah, and I was more than a little unstable then.
對,但我當時精神狀態很不穩定
Carrie's been in an accident. D.C. Police found
卡莉出車禍了,華府警察在17號大街
her car on 17th Street all smashed up, it was broadsided.
發現她的車側面被撞了個稀巴爛
Is she hurt? They can't find her.
她受傷了嗎,找不到她人
What the fuck have you done to Carrie?
你他媽對卡莉做了什么
If you want to help her, you will do exactly as I tell you.
想救她的話,就照我說的做
Walden has a bad heart.
瓦爾登心臟不好
His pacemaker can be accessed wirelessly.
他的起搏器可被無線訪問
Send me the number
把號碼發給我
or I will kill her.
要不就殺了她
Call a doctor.
叫醫生
I'm killing you.
我要送你歸天
What I did
我之前所做的
to get Nazir to let you go...
讓納齊爾放你走
it was you or Walden, Carrie.
我要在你和瓦爾登之間做選擇,卡莉
What if Nazir didn't run
萬一納齊爾并未逃跑
and we're looking in all the wrong places?
而我們一直在錯誤的地點搜尋
So, what are the right places?
那你說正確的地點是什么
Back in the tunnels.
地道里
I got him.
我找到他了
You tell Estes,
你去告訴埃斯蒂斯
no matter how many bullshit charges he trumps up,
無論他想把多少屎盆子扣我腦袋上
I'm on to him.
我了解他
You know what this is really about?
你知道這到底因為什么嗎
Planning a hit on Brody.
策劃襲擊布洛迪
How you going to do on the polygraph when they ask
如果他們在測謊時問你是否曾經
if you ever executed a member of Congress?
處決過一名議員,你會怎么做
Oh, it's all coming back to me.
萬千回憶涌上心頭啊
The good, the bad, the ugly?
美好,糟糕,丑惡的回憶
It wasn't dull.
反正豐富多彩
Ah, watch the wrists.
輕點碰手腕
Wounded warrior.
英勇負傷的戰士
It's not like last time, though.
但這次感覺和上次不同
There's no secrets now.
因為現在不用藏秘密了
Scary?
害怕嗎
No, it's just...
沒有,只是...
Easier?
更輕松
Well, that should be a good thing, right?
這算是件好事,對吧
Yeah.
是啊
Anyway, um, we should get firewood, make up the bed.
咱們該找柴火,鋪床了
Sure.
好
Yeah.
喂
You on him?
盯上他了嗎
Yup. And?
對,然后呢
He's not alone.
他不是一個人
As soon as he is, I'll take him.
等到他落單,我就把他解決掉
And he disappears.
然后把他處理干凈
I know what I'm doing.
我知道套路
Who's he with?
他和誰在一起
Does it matter?
這很重要嗎
It's Carrie, right?
是卡莉,對吧
Yeah.
對
Jesus, she's unbelievable.
天啊,她腦子缺根筋吧
You never made a bad move in your romantic life?
你就沒愛過不該愛的人嗎
Call me every two hours.
每兩小時跟我匯報一次
Uh, do something with these.
用這些做點什么
I'm funny. Well, now I know.
我很逗趣的,現在領教了
A souvenir from our last visit.
這是咱們上次來時留下的紀念品
How sweet.
真不錯
Hey, let's take a walk.
咱們出去走走吧
So you guys own this place, right?
這是你們家自己的房子是吧
From my mom's family.
從我媽家傳下來的
They'd come here every summer.
他們每年夏天都來消暑
Where's your mom now?
你媽現在在哪兒
The day I left for college,
我去上大學那天
she told my dad she was going to CVS
她跟我爸說她去藥店
and she never came back.
然后就再也沒回來
Wow, did you see that coming?
你之前有預感嗎
Well, my dad was pretty impossible.
我爸的病很折磨人
He has what I have,
跟我的病一樣
but he just wouldn't get treated.
但他就是不肯接受治療
So there'd be a message in the stars,
他覺得星星會給他帶來啟示
and he'd have to buy a camper
所以就買了輛露營車
and drive us all out to the Great Lakes for the miracle.
開車帶我們去五大湖,等待奇跡降臨
It was that kind of thing.
就喜歡做這種事
But now he's on meds?
但他現在開始服藥了
Yeah, and he's good.
是啊,他情況挺好
He's, he's well.
情況相當不錯
And your mom?
那你媽呢
You'd think I'd hate her-Maggie does--
你可能以為我會恨她,麥琪就恨她
but I understand.
不過我能理解她
I mean, living with that can eat you up.
跟那種人一起生活痛不欲生
Has she reached out to you since?
她從那之后聯系過你嗎
No, that part... does hurt.
沒有,這件事,還挺痛心的
Thanks for telling me.
謝謝你告訴我這些
You're the first one.
我從沒告訴過別人
Did you call Carrie Mathison?
你給卡莉·麥吉森打電話了嗎
No, but, uh, got you an extra milk.
沒有,不過給你多拿了盒牛奶
Something terrible is going down
有可怕的事情在發生
right now.
就是現在
An assassination.
一場暗殺
You know I got to report everything that you say in here, right?
你跟我說的所有話我都要上報,你知道吧
Report it.
那就上報吧
Shout it from the rooftops.
站在房頂上嚷得人盡皆知
Saul, just being honest-- you sound a little nutty.
索爾,我有話直說,你聽著有點癲狂
Would you please just call Carrie?
拜托你給卡莉打個電話吧
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能打
Why not?
為什么
Why not have a mind of your own,
為何不能獨立思考
do me a favor despite your fucking orders?
幫我個忙,別管他們那些狗屁命令
'Cause then I'd be where you are.
那我會跟你落得同樣下場
Thanks for the milk.
謝謝給我多拿一盒牛奶
So, how do I apply to become your cabin boy?
我申請做你的木屋服務生如何
Oh, that's a coveted spot.
這個職位很搶手的
Naturally.
那是肯定
Full-time?
你要做全職嗎
Live-in.
住家
Do the cooking, do the laundry.
給你做飯,替你洗衣
I do hate laundry.
我最討厭洗衣服了
Keep the lady of the house stimulated.
讓家里姑娘的保持興奮
Intellectually.
腦力興奮
You're hired.
你被錄用了
Want to talk about it for real?
想正經談談心嗎
Yeah, okay.
好啊
Okay.
好吧
Well, what are your plans?
你有什么計劃
If I don't get the cabin boy job?
如果我沒當上木屋服務生的話嗎
Yeah.
是啊
Well...
好吧
I'm not going to be a congressman.
我不會當議員了
You got any other skills?
你還有別的本事嗎
Yeah, I could be a builder.
可以當個建筑工人
Maybe a teacher.
要么當老師
My only real plan for now is to be a good person again.
現在我唯一的計劃就是重新做個好人
You are a good person.
你本來就是好人
I really have a second chance.
還真有機會重來
I never thought that was possible.
我真是做夢都沒想到
A clean slate.
重新來過
And I have you.
還擁有你
At least, at this moment, I have you.
至少此刻擁有你
Well, if we were really serious...
要是咱倆是認真的
Well, let's just say we are.
當然認真的
I would have a clean slate, too.
我也得重新來過
Because you wouldn't go back to the CIA.
你不回中情局了嗎
Oh, I couldn't.
回不去了
And there's the rub.
這就是痛處了
Well... yes.
是啊
They ask you back?
他們讓你回去了
Uh, no, not yet, but...
還沒呢,不過
You know, I know how much you love it there.
我知道你多喜歡那工作
Yeah, but, but the thing is...
是喜歡,不過...
No, I understand, I do. No, you interrupted me.
沒事,我理解,真的,你打斷我了
Sorry.
對不起
The thing is, Brody...
是這樣,布洛迪
I also love...
我也喜歡
Careful.
當心哦
...being with you.
和你在一起
Is it possible?
真的可能嗎
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, your past... and my illness.
我是說,你那些經歷,我的病
I'm not scared of that.
我不怕
You should be. Why?
你該怕,為什么
I told you, it's hard.
我跟你說過,那很難
It's ugly.
很丑陋
Well, you're not scared of the ugly things I've done.
可你也沒被我干的那些丑事嚇到啊
I am, though.
其實我嚇到了
You do scare me, Brody.
你嚇到我了,布洛迪
Look...
聽著
You might be right.
也許你說得對
Maybe all this will end in tears.
也許最終是鏡花水月
Or...
或者
We might make it?
好夢成真呢
Don't leave.
別走
I'll be back with croissants.
我去買點面包來
In that case, get out of here.
那樣的話,趕緊去
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
Morning.
早啊
Morning.
早
Real life interferes today.
現實終究是現實啊
I know.
我懂
Back we go.
得回了
I was thinking, in the car...
剛才在車里,我在想
Yeah?
什么
About you. And?
你的事,然后呢
And me.
還有我的事
It's up to you.
看你了
I'm in.
我都聽你的
I have to, uh...
我得
Think? Yeah.
考慮,對
I wish I could have both... you and the job.
我希望工作和你都能保住
I know.
我明白
I know, I know.
我懂,我懂
And I'll understand, whatever you decide.
你怎么選擇我都能理解
I'm gonna go to my sister's tonight,
今晚我要回我姐那兒
see them, just play this out.
看看家人,把事情整理一下
Sure.
當然
But we could be happy, couldn't we?
但咱們有幸福的可能,對吧
Imagine that.
想象一下吧
Shit!
媽的
Is it done?
搞定了
No.
沒
No?
沒
The vice president's dead.
副總統死了
I'm aware.
我知道
And Brody's resigning his seat.
布洛迪辭職了
You're telling me things I know.
你說的我都知道
So there's no threat to the nation.
那國家也沒威脅了
He'll never rise politically.
他再難踏入政壇半步
Are you suddenly an analyst, Quinn?
你怎么變分析師了,奎恩
No.
沒有
I'm a guy who kills bad guys.
我還是除暴安良之人
And you have an assignment
那給你的任務
you've apparently fucked up.
怎么能搞砸了
Brody's information was good.
布洛迪的情報很有價值
So fucking what?
那又怎樣
Perfect, actually.
相當有價值
We got Nazir because of him.
多虧他才搞掉納齊爾
As for Carrie,
還有卡莉
I have never seen a better intelligence officer.
我還沒見過更優秀的情報人員
Killing Brody would kill her.
殺了布洛迪就相當于毀了她
What is all this squishy bullshit?
這都什么狗屁邏輯
So the only reason to kill Brody now is for you.
現在干掉布洛迪唯一的原因就是為你了
To cover your ass.
幫你滅口
And the collateral damage
附帶著還會
would be to wreck a woman
毀了那個女人
you've already wrecked once before.
她之前已經被你毀過一次了
And I ain't doing that.
我不會那么做
No.
好
Fine... if you're not up to the task.
算了,你要是干不了這活兒
Nothing happens to Brody.
誰都別想動布洛迪
Or?
否則
Or you'll find me back in this bedroom one night.
否則某天夜里我還會出現在這里
Right back in that chair.
還坐在那張椅子上
'Cause I'm a guy that kills bad guys.
因為我是除暴安良之人
Hi, Brody.
嗨,布洛迪
How's it going?
怎么樣了
Um, fine. Fair.
還好,還行
Yeah.
那就好
Hey, look, uh,
是這樣
there's a memorial for Walden at the CIA later today.
今天稍晚局里有個瓦爾登的追思會
Brody, I can't go with you.
布洛迪,我不能和你去
I know.
明白
I mean... No. It's fine.
我是說...沒事
That's fine. I just need to come by, get my suit.
沒關系,我只是想過去取套正裝
Oh. Okay.
好的
Well, uh, Chris has a game at 12:00.
克里斯十二點有場球賽
We'll be gone till 2:00.
我們兩點才出發
All right, I'll come by then.
好的,那到時候見
How is Chris?
克里斯怎么樣
He's not eating very much.
他沒怎么吃東西
It's weird.
怪怪的
And Dana?
丹娜呢
We're fine, Brody. We're just, um...
還好,布洛迪,我們就是
trying to get on.
努力適應吧
Yeah. Right.
好吧,那好
Okay. Bye.
好,再見
Bye.
再見
Can I buy you a beer?
請你喝一杯怎么樣
Why not?
好啊
Two Rolling Rocks... this guy's favorite.
兩瓶普通燕京,這家伙的最愛
'Cause I'm cheap.
因為我摳
Always were.
一如既往
So,
怎么
is this a peace negotiation?
你是來和平談判的嗎
I'm not at war with you.
我又沒跟你開戰
Good.
那就好
Mike...
麥克...
we're splitting up...
我們打算分開
me and Jess.
我和杰西
Jesus. It's tough?
天啊,很艱難吧
Yeah. It's best for everyone.
對,但分開對大家都好
You took care of 'em for eight years when I was gone.
過去我不在的八年是你照顧他們母子三人
You took care of 'em last week when I couldn't.
上周我脫不開身的時候也是你
It's no trouble.
舉手之勞
You can keep taking care of them.
今后你可以繼續照顧他們
If you want.
如果你愿意的話
Because I can't right now.
因為我沒辦法了
This isn't the way it was supposed to go.
事情不該走到這一步
No.
對
Thanks.
謝了
Fuck.
操
Well, if it isn't Javert.
我還以為正義使者來了
You can go.
你可以走了
I can go?
可以走了
That's what I said.
我剛說過了
Oh, goddamn it.
他媽的
Is he dead? Did you kill Brody?
他死了嗎,你殺了布洛迪了
No.
沒
I decided you were right.
我想來想去覺得你說得對
He held up his end, so we'll hold up ours.
他做了他分內的事,我們也應該如此
So I called it off.
所以我取消了行動
What took you so fucking long?
那你他媽的怎么用了這么久
I needed to cool off.
我需要冷靜下來
I needed to sit here for three days while you did?
那你冷靜的時候用得著把我關這三天嗎
Watch your step. Why?
你小心點,為什么
Gonna bring out your big, bad report on me?
想長篇大論寫報告針對我嗎
Your five-alarm warning,
五級預警
what a dangerous fucking figure Saul Berenson is?
說索爾·貝倫森是個多操蛋的危險人物嗎
The report is being redacted as we speak.
這會兒,報告已經有人在寫了
Why?
為什么
Why, David?
為什么,大衛
Maybe I'm just giving an old guy a break.
也許我只是想放你這個老家伙一馬
No soccer for you?
你沒去看球
I wanted to stay here.
我想留下來
How're you doing?
你好嗎
Bad.
不好
I know.
我明白
I'm sorry.
對不起
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To a ceremony for Finn Walden's dad.
去出席芬·瓦爾登爸爸的葬禮
Will Finn be there?
芬會去嗎
Probably.
可能吧
You remember that day that you were dressing in here,
還記得那天你也在這換衣服
and you wanted me to leave?
你還想攆我走來著
I'm not sure...
記不太清了
It was the day that that lady came.
就是那個女士來的那天
Carrie.
卡莉
Okay.
哦
You never care if I'm in here while you're getting ready.
你平時換衣服的時候從來不介意我在場
And then...
后來...
what she said about a bomb...
她說了些什么炸彈的事
...and you wanting to hurt people.
還說你要傷害一些人
That the war had messed you up...
說那場戰爭擾亂了你的心智
Dana. Look...
丹娜,聽我說
It adds up, is the thing.
這個說法,很合理
It is the only thing that makes sense.
只有這樣解釋得通
I don't want to lie to you.
我不想騙你
Then don't.
那就說實話
She isn't crazy, is she?
她沒瘋,對吧
Carrie? No.
卡莉嗎,對
She's not.
她沒瘋
So you were going to do those things.
那你當時確實準備去干那些事
But I didn't.
但我沒干
And I wouldn't now.
以后也不會
Oh, my God.
天啊
Look, I was screwed up.
聽我說,是我被擾亂了心智
That's why I hurt your mom.
傷害了你媽媽
And you guys.
還有你們倆
It is like you just don't know anyone.
感覺你就像無親無故無牽掛似的
You know me.
你了解我的
Dana...
丹娜
Well, you look nice.
今天穿這么帥氣
I'm overseeing Nazir's ceremony.
我要去監督納齊爾的葬禮
Mm. Burial at sea?
海葬嗎
Seems to be the method of choice these days.
這好像成了如今通行的做法
Want to come along?
想一起來嗎
Oh, I promised Brody I'd see him at the memorial service.
我跟布洛迪約好了去追悼會
Then walk me out, at least.
那至少送我出去吧
This'll put you in line to be the youngest station chief
這件事會讓你成為局里歷史上
in the history of the Agency.
最年輕的站長候選人
How on earth did you swing this with Estes?
你到底是怎么跟埃斯蒂斯交涉的
I haven't.
我沒有
Not yet, anyway.
反正目前還沒有
Well, what makes you think he'll play ball?
那你憑什么認為他會讓步
Because you deserve it.
因為這是你應得的
Plus he owes me.
還有他欠我的
He does?
是嗎
Does that have anything to do with where you've been
這跟你過去三天在哪
the last three days?
有關系嗎
That's a long story.
說來話長
I mean...
我是說...
Station chief?
站長
Why do you not look thrilled?
你怎么一點都不興奮
I...
我...
I just have to think about it.
我要好好考慮一下
What's to think about?
有什么好想的
Look, you know the struggles that I have.
你知道我經歷過的困難
Which you're managing very well.
你都處理得非常好
Well, sometimes I think about a more balanced life, is all.
有時候我想多過些安定生活,就這樣
This is your life.
這就是你的生活
Well, I've always believed that, but...
我也一直這么認為,但是...
What's changed?
什么改變了你
Brody.
布洛迪
I thought you said your eyes were open.
我記得你說過你會提高警惕
My eyes are open.
我已經很警惕了
Brody has kept every promise he's made to us.
布洛迪遵守了他對我們的每一個承諾
Without him, we never would have rolled up
沒有他,我們根本沒辦法拿下
Nazir or his network.
納齊爾或他的組織
He's a man who put on a suicide vest, Carrie.
他穿自殺式背心刺殺總統,卡莉
That's who he is. That's who he always will be.
他就是這種人,一直都是
I know everything he is.
他的事我都知道
But it's...
但這個...
it's complicated.
有點復雜
No, it's crystal clear.
不,顯而易見
You cannot be with him.
你不能和他一起
Who are you to say that to me?
你憑什么管我啊
You can do whatever you want.
你可以隨心所欲
An intelligence officer can't.
但情報人員不可以
Don't you think I know that?
難道你以為我自己不清楚嗎
So you're choosing him over us?
所以你選擇了他而放棄我們
I don't know! You're throwing your life away.
不知道,你是在葬送自己的生活
Or maybe I'm-I'm just not
或者我只是不想
giving it away, to this place.
把生活葬送在這里
Maybe...
也許...
maybe I want other things.
也許我想得到其他東西
Like a terrorist in your bed.
比如和恐怖分子上床
And maybe I don't want to be alone my whole fucking life!
也許我不想下半生那么孤單
Like me.
就像我
Like you. 'Cause it doesn't look that great, Saul.
像你,那樣才不好,索爾
How does it feel?
感覺如何
You don't know a goddamned thing.
你他媽的什么也沒看清楚
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person
你是我見過最聰明
I've ever known.
又最愚蠢的人
Sir.
長官
Excuse me.
失陪了
Nick.
尼克
Cynthia.
辛迪亞
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm behind a lot of Xanax here.
我吃了很多鎮靜藥
That's okay.
沒關系
You want me to see you to your seat?
你想我陪你去座位上嗎
Please.
謝謝
Hello, Finn.
你好,芬
Hi, Mr. Brody.
你好,布洛迪先生
Tell Dana I said hi.
代我問候丹娜
I will.
我會的
Anything else I can do for you?
還有什么需要我幫忙的嗎
No. I'm fine, thank you.
不需要,我沒事,謝謝
Thanks for coming.
謝謝你的到來
...A man of conviction.
有信念
A man of principle.
有原則
It was Bill Walden
這就是比爾·瓦爾登
who coined the phrase "Fortress America,"
他創造了"美國堡壘"這一主張
who led this Agency out of its darkest hour,
并帶領中情局走出低谷
and in the process,
在此過程中
transformed the very way we defend ourselves here at home.
轉變我們保家衛國的方式
It was Bill Walden who
是比爾·瓦爾登
championed a fledgling drone program,
力主尚不成熟的無人機計劃
which has since degraded al-Qaeda
從此將基地組織
to the point of irrelevance.
降級為可有可無的小問題
And it was Bill Walden who
是比爾·瓦爾登
laid the groundwork for the operations
為擊斃奧薩馬·本·拉登
that took out Osama bin Laden
和阿布·納齊爾的行動
and Abu Nazir.
奠定了基礎
Allahu Akbar.
真主偉大
Allahu Akbar.
真主偉大
Allahu Akbar.
真主偉大
Allahu Akbar.
真主偉大
I've decided,
我決定了
and I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
What, now? Or...?
現在嗎,還是...
Both.
兩樣都是
Amen.
阿門
We honor your husband
為了你丈夫
for all he has done for this agency
對我局和偉大祖國的貢獻
and for this great country.
我們向他致敬
What made you change your mind?
是什么讓你改變了主意
You did.
是你
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
沒什么
Why the sad look then?
干嘛一副傷心樣
I'm not sad.
我沒傷心
The opposite.
正相反
That's weird.
真奇怪
What?
怎么了
Somebody moved my car.
有人動過我的車
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
I didn't park it there.
我沒有停在那
I parked in Lot C.
我停在C停車場
Oh, fuck.
操
...the president joins me in expressing
我謹代表總統先生
his deepest sadness...
表達深切的悲傷...
Carrie?
卡莉
Don't
不
you
許
move.
動
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Shut up.
閉嘴
Carrie.
卡莉
I said, shut up!
我叫你閉嘴
Oh, my God.
天啊
This isn't me, Carrie. I didn't do this.
不是我,卡莉,不是我干的
Bullshit!
胡說
I swear to you...
我向你發誓...
Don't!
不用了
For Christ's sake, Carrie.
看在上帝的份上,卡莉
Listen to me. Look at me.
聽我說,看看我
Why would I do this?
我為什么要這樣做呢
I can't see into your fucking soul, Brody!
我真他媽看不透你,布洛迪
Yes, you can.
不,你可以
It was in your car.
炸彈就在你的車上
I didn't know!
我毫不知情
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Carrie?
卡莉
I'm gonna stand up now,
我現在站起來
really slowly.
慢慢地
So if you want to shoot me,
如果你想開槍打我
go ahead.
來吧
It was Nazir who did this.
是納齊爾干的
It had to be.
肯定是
Nazir is dead.
納齊爾已經死了
Yeah, he is.
是的
So what the fuck are you talking about?
那你到底在說什么
He played us all from the beginning.
我們一開始就被他耍了
How, by letting himself get killed?
怎么耍,讓自己被殺嗎
Why not?
有什么出奇
Because it's insane!
因為這樣做是腦子有毛病
Think about it.
你想想
Think about it, Carrie.
你想想,卡莉
What better way to make us to drop our guard?
這是能讓大家都放松警惕最好的方法
Dam Neck was never the target.
丹姆奈克從來就不是目標,丹姆奈克:美國海軍基地
Roya and her crew were sacrificed.
羅亞和她的人都是犧牲品
No.
不是
It was always Walden with him.
他的目標一直是瓦爾登
It was always the CIA.
一直是中情局
Nazir would've died a thousand deaths
納齊爾為了今天的成功
to make this day happen.
寧愿死一千次
Carrie?
卡莉
Oh, shit.
天啊
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
You okay, Carrie?
你沒事吧,卡莉
You...
你...
You okay?
你沒事吧
This isn't fucking happening.
這他媽不是真的
It wasn't me.
不是我干的
It wasn't me.
真不是我
We have to go.
我們得離開這里
What do you mean? Go where?
什么意思,去哪里
No one else will believe you.
沒人會相信你的
We have to go. We have to go right now.
我們得趕快離開這里
Details emerging now
不斷有消息稱
about the massive explosion that ripped through Langley
中情局總部在25分鐘前
25 minutes ago.
發生巨大爆炸
Although we have no confirmation,
雖然目前沒有確認消息
several sources are reporting that this was an act of terror
但有消息稱這是一起恐怖襲擊
targeting the memorial service for Vice President Walden.
目標是瓦爾登副總統的追掉會
Oh, my God, I can't get through.
天吶,電話打不通
The lines are down at Langley, too.
中情局總部的線路也不通
Mom.
媽媽
...including Secretary of Defense Richard Halstead,
包括國防部長理查德·哈斯泰德
Secretary of Homeland Security...
國土安全部長...
You guys stay here.
你們別動
It's about Brody?
是因為布洛迪
Ma'am, I'm Special Agent Hall.
夫人,我是豪爾特工
We have a situation. Can we come inside?
出了點狀況,我們能進去嗎
Is he alive?
他還活著嗎
Major, please step aside.
少校,請讓開
Not until you tell us what the hell is going on.
你們先說這是怎么回事
We need to search the premises.
我們要搜查房間
Where's your warrant?
搜查令呢
Major, don't make a scene.
少校,不要把事情鬧大
Don't force me to make one.
省的我讓大家都不好看
Just step aside.
別擋道了
I don't understand. What's happening?
我不明白,出什么事了
Please. Just let us do our job.
請你合作,讓我們搜就是了
...from the president saying,
援引總統的說法
"The explosion today at Langley is a tragedy."
今日中情局總部的爆炸慘絕人寰
"The victims and their families
我們對死者及其家屬
Hang on.
堅強點
are in our deepest prayers."
致以最真摯的祈福
What are we doing here?
我們來這里做什么
Activating my insurance policy.
啟動我的保險措施
Fuck.
操
Here, let me help.
我幫你
A friend, June, will meet us at the border.
我的朋友瓊會在邊境等我們
She'll drive us up to Montreal,
她到時送我們去蒙特利爾
where we get onto a fishing boat
我們在那里坐漁船
which takes us up to Newfoundland.
前往紐芬蘭(加拿大東部島嶼)
From there, we board a freighter
然后上貨輪
which will take us into international waters.
駛入公海
It's the, uh, gold key.
金色的鑰匙
This one here? Yeah.
這把嗎,對
Shit.
該死的
Jesus.
老天
My mom taught me to save for a rainy day.
我媽媽教導我要未雨綢繆
"Ellen Kramer."
埃倫·克雷默
I'm guessing that's not an agency-approved cover.
這應該不是中情局批準的身份偽裝吧
You'll have to be someone else, too.
你也要改頭換面
We'll stop on the way.
路上要停一下
The guy who makes these is expensive,
做假身份的家伙要價不菲
but nobody owns him.
但不受他人控制
Mr. Berenson, Sloane Nelson.
貝倫森先生,我是斯洛恩·尼爾森
I'm with Defense.
國防部的
The acting secretary sent me to facilitate
代理部長派我來
between the Bureau and the Agency.
在調查局和中情局之間做協調
How many dead?
死了多少人
We'll be pulling out bodies for the next couple days.
尸體全部挖出來需要幾天時間
How many so far?
目前多少人
Almost 200.
將近200
Survivors?
幸存者呢
Twenty-seven.
27人
Most have already been taken to Sibley Memorial.
大部分已被送往西布利紀念醫院
Who's tracking the names?
是誰在統計名單
There's a list in the triage tent.
救護帳篷里有名單
Show me.
給我看看
This way, sir.
這邊走,長官
Cynthia Walden is confirmed dead.
辛迪亞·瓦爾登確認死亡
Their son, Finn, was killed as well.
她兒子芬也死了
Okay.
好吧
David Estes, also deceased.
大衛·埃斯蒂斯也未能幸免
I don't see Carrie Mathison on either list.
我在兩個名單上都沒看見卡莉·麥吉森
She's unaccounted for.
她目前下落不明
But she was present.
但她當時在場
Yes, sir.
是的,長官
You see anyone walking away from this scene?
你看見有人從這個現場離開嗎
No, sir.
沒有,長官
So she's presumed dead?
所以推測她已經死亡是吧
Don't fucking sugarcoat it.
別他媽兜圈子
I understand you were close to her.
我知道你跟她的關系非同一般
Congressman Brody was at the ceremony as well.
布洛迪議員當時也在典禮現場
He's also presumed dead,
我們推測他也已去世
but there's something else.
但還有其他情況
What's that?
什么情況
Preliminary forensics suggest the bomb was in his car.
初步鑒證結果表明炸彈在他車上
Brody's car?
布洛迪的車上
The forensics team is waiting to give you a full debrief
鑒證組準備給你做詳細匯報
so you can brief the president.
以便你向總統匯報
Me?
我
You're the ranking officer on site, sir.
你現在是現場最高長官
You're in charge.
由你全權負責
Give me a minute, please?
請讓我自己待會兒
Of course. We'll be in C Wing.
好的,我們在C區待命
Hi, it's Carrie Mathison. Leave a message.
你好,我是卡莉·麥吉森,請留言
Carrie,
卡莉
it's me.
是我
I'm looking for you.
我在找你
Please call me back.
快給我回電話
...the damage this attack has done
這次襲擊沉重打擊了
to the highest echelons of American intelligence...
美國情報機構的最高層精英
I can't listen to this anymore.
我聽不下去了
How are you doing? Okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah.
沒事
Do you want me to drive for a while?
要我開一會兒嗎
No, we're almost there.
不用,快到了
Ellen.
埃倫
Mike.
麥克
Stand here.
站在這里
And, uh, don't smile.
別笑
So, we're doing the whole disappearing act, right?
是要徹底人間蒸發,對吧
Passport, driver's license, birth certificate?
護照,駕照,出生證明
How long will it take?
需要多長時間
How long do I have?
你想什么時候要
So the Congressman doesn't actually live here anymore?
議員先生已經不住在這里了嗎
No.
對
How much longer are you gonna be?
你們還要問多久
When did he move out?
他什么時候搬走的
Thursday. But he was here earlier today?
星期四,但他今天早些時候還來這
I told you all of this already.
我已經全都告訴你了
He needed a suit for the memorial.
他需要一套正裝參加追悼會
He didn't do it.
不是他干的
Excuse me?
你說什么
I mean, that's what you're all saying, isn't it?
你不就是這個意思嗎
Nobody's saying that, Dana.
沒人這么說,丹娜
Don't take sides, Mom. I'm not taking sides.
別袒護他,老媽,我沒有袒護他
No, it is obvious what they think and they're wrong.
不,他們的想法顯而易見,但他們是錯的
What makes you so sure?
你怎么這么肯定
Because I was here, and I talked to him.
因為我當時在這,并且跟他說話了
And?
還有呢
And... he was fine.
還有,他很正常
He was totally fine.
沒有任何不對勁的地方
What did you two talk about?
你們聊了什么
Nothing. Just...
沒什么,就是...
normal stuff.
平常的閑聊
How'd the conversation end?
對話是怎么結束的
It was not like he said good-bye for good,
他并不像在說永別
if that's what you mean.
如果你是這個意思的話
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I know.
我就是知道
Look.
看
It's Dad on TV.
爸爸在電視上
People will say I was broken,
有人會說我崩潰了
I was brainwashed.
被洗腦了
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist,
還有人會說我被策反成一名恐怖分子
taught to hate my country.
被教唆去憎恨自己的國家
I love...
我愛
my country.
我的國家
What I am...
我是一名
is a marine, like my father before me
陸戰隊員,同我的父親
and his father before him.
以及我父親的父親一樣
And as a marine,
作為一名陸戰隊員
I swore an oath to defend the United States of America
我曾宣誓要保衛美利堅合眾國
against enemies both foreign and domestic.
反抗來自國內外的敵人
My action this day
我今日所為
is against such domestic enemies.
就是在反抗這些國內的敵人
Turn it off, Chris.
快關掉,克里斯
No.
別關
We need to see this. All of us.
我們要看,我們都要看
...security team, who I know
國土安全團隊中的成員,據我所知
to be liars and war criminals.
他們是騙子和戰犯
Responsible for atrocities they were never held accountable for.
他們犯下暴行,卻從未被追究
This is about justice
我這是在為
for 82 children
82名兒童伸張正義
whose deaths were never acknowledged,
他們的死并沒有為美國人所知
and whose murder is a stain on the soul of this nation.
殺害他們的兇手是這個國家的敗類
Fuck me.
我操
In addition to Congressman Brody's taped message,
除了布洛迪議員的錄像
the militant group released the following statement,
武裝集團還發布了如下聲明
claiming responsibility for the attack.
聲稱對襲擊負責
The demise of Al-Qaeda is a myth.
基地組織沒有終結
For every action, there is a reaction.
哪里有壓迫,哪里就有反抗
Just as you lay waste to our nation,
你們如何踐踏我們的國家
we lay waste to yours, God willing.
情況允許,我們都會如數相還
And nothing is too great for God.
對于神來說,沒有什么是不可能的
Give me your phone.
把你手機給我
The minute you reach out to your family...
你一聯系家人
the second they'll be on us like bloodhounds.
他們馬上就能緊追上我們
Hello?
喂
Saul.
索爾
Thank God. Mira.
感謝上帝,米拉
You know, I-I've been trying you for hours. I...
過去的幾個小時我一直試圖聯系上你,我...
Are you... are you okay?
你,你還好嗎
I'm okay.
我很好
We've been watching.
我們一直在關注
I-It's so terrible.
簡直是觸目驚心
Awful.
很可怕
So y-you weren't there?
你當時不在那里嗎
No.
不在
And, um, is Carrie...
那卡莉...
is... is she all right?
她還好嗎
Gone.
她走了
Oh, Saul. I...
索爾,我...
I know.
我知道
I'm gonna come back.
我要回去
Yes.
好
Please.
快點
...this was a terrorist attack. They only released...
這是一起恐怖襲擊,他們只公布了...
The border's in a few miles.
幾英里外就是邊境
Yeah. We driving over?
我們要開過去嗎
There's a fire road about a mile before.
前方一英里有條消防道
It's better to cross on foot in the forest where there's cover.
最好在林中步行穿越,這樣有掩護
Then what?
然后怎么辦
A hike to Lake Selby.
步行去塞爾比湖
It's about 20 miles.
大概有20英里
June has a summer cabin there.
瓊在那里有個避暑小屋
Okay.
好
Here's the road.
就是這條路
Back in the woods.
又回到樹林里了
It seems to be our place.
看來這里適合我們
So...
那么...
So...
那么...
You're not coming, are you?
你不跟我走,對嗎
I'm...
我...
I want to.
我想去
I was going to, but I...
我本打算去,但我...
I can't now.
我現在不能走
We came so close.
我們就差一點
It can still happen.
還是有希望的
One day. Yeah?
總有一天,是嗎
I'm gonna clear your name, Brody.
我要還你清白,布洛迪
Carrie.
卡莉
You got me here.
你幫我走到這一步
That's more than you ever had to do.
你本不必做這么多
Hey, you're talking in the past tense.
你用的是過去時
Whatever happens or doesn't... It will!
不管會或不會發生... 會有那么一天的
This was love.
這是愛
You and me.
你和我
But it's not good-bye.
但這不是永別
Okay.
好吧
What, you don't believe me?
怎么,你不相信我嗎
However it hurts the least.
這樣痛苦最少
Oh, my God.
天吶
Why do I feel like this?
我怎么會這么難受
'Cause you gave it up to me.
因為你把一切都給了我
Completely.
完全地
Good-bye, love.
再見了,我的愛
Check with TEDAC to make sure the bomb residue
與恐怖主義爆炸裝置分析中心聯系
from Congressman Brody's car...
確認布洛迪議員車上的炸彈殘留物
...matches the C-4 taken out of the...
是否與從葛底斯堡的裁縫店
tailor shop in Gettysburg.
帶走的C4炸藥吻合
That'll give us a place to start.
那樣我們才有地方下手
Saul.
索爾
Saul.
索爾