日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 國土安全 > 國土安全第二季 > 正文

國土安全第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集 納齊爾終伏法,布洛迪婚姻結束

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Air and naval forces of the United States

美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批準在非洲,歐洲和中東的恐怖行動
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我們將一視同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美國軍艦科爾號
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亞丁灣港口加油時遭到襲擊
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next song we're going to play for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首經典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻擊
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想確保我們不再受到襲擊
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上萬的民眾東奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我們必須,也將在國內外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,過去我曾漏掉過線索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不會... 不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone missed something that day. Everyone's not me.
那天很多人都遺漏過線索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
Listen, Jessica, about last night...
杰西卡,昨晚的事...
Hey, I loved last night.
我喜歡昨晚的感覺
I felt happier than I felt in a long time.
我很久沒這么開心了
Who does know the plan to attack America?
那誰知道這個襲擊美國的計劃
Roya Hammad.
羅亞·哈瑪迪
She's at a window counter with her camera crew.
她和攝制組坐在窗邊
If that's the device, it's at least 200 pounds.
如果是那設備,起碼有200磅
Tac one, Tac two, Tac three, move now. Over.
戰術一二三隊,立刻行動,完畢
FBI!
聯邦調查局
Show your hands!
舉起手來
It's not him.
不是他
It's not Abu Nazir.
不是阿布·納齊爾
Stand down. We still need him. I say again,
停止行動,你還需要他,我再說一遍
stand down.
停止行動
What the hell are you doing here?
搞什么鬼,你怎么來了
Peter Quinn is one of mine.
彼得·奎恩是我的人
Why would Estes put a off-the-book black ops guy in charge
埃斯蒂斯為何要派一個沒有正式身份的密探
of a straight-up intelligence operation?
負責這次正規的情報行動
He just asked for a soldier.
他只問我要個士兵
Soldiers kill people.
士兵是會殺人的
Carrie's been in accident-DC police found her car
卡莉出車禍了,華府警局在17號大街
on 17th Street all smashed up-- it was broadsided.
發現她的車側面被撞了個稀巴爛
Is she hurt? They can't find her.
她受傷了嗎,找不到她人
What the fuck have you done to Carrie?
你他媽對卡莉做了什么
If you want to help her, you will do exactly as I tell you.
想救她的話,就照我說的做
Walden has a bad heart.
瓦爾登心臟不好
His pacemaker can be accessed wirelessly.
他的起搏器可被無線訪問
Send me the number, or I will kill her.
把號碼發給我,要不就殺了她
Call a doctor.
叫醫生
I'm killing you.
我在送你歸天
Saul, it's Carrie.
索爾,我是卡莉
Carrie, where the fuck are you?
卡莉,你他媽的在哪
Abu Nazir is in an abandoned mill.
阿布·納齊爾在一所廢棄的工廠里
We'll find you. Stay put.
我們去找你,待在原地
Do not go after Nazir.
別去追納齊爾
Saul Berenson? Yes?
索爾·貝倫森,什么事
You're wanted upstairs.
到樓上去
I'm on my way to catch a terrorist.
我要趕著去抓恐怖分子
What could be more important than that?
有什么事能比這更重要
They didn't say.
他們沒說
Show your hands!
舉起手來
Show your hands!
舉起手來
Lower your weapons-- she's with us!
放下武器,她是我們的人
All right, leaders on me.
好了,隊長們聽我吩咐
Stand down, weapons set. Carrie?
停止行動,放下武器,卡莉
He was there.
他剛才就在那兒
He was right in front of me, we go to go get him.
他剛才就在我面前,我們去抓他吧
We will, but you stay here.
我們會的,不過你要留下
Bravo team, sir. Make entry.
第二小隊,長官,進去
Alpha team! We're on it.
第一小隊,遵命
Secure the perimeter. Alpha team, move in!
保護周邊安全,第一小隊,前進
Carrie...
卡莉
I'm taking you to the medic. N-No.
我帶你去找醫護人員,不用
It's not for discussion; you're shaking.
這沒得商量,你在發抖
He was right in front of me.
他剛才就在我面前
I-I don't know how I lost him.
我不知怎么就跟丟了
You sure it was Nazir? Yeah.
你確定那是納齊爾嗎,對
I followed him into the tunnels right after I called Saul.
就在我打電話給索爾前,我跟蹤他進了地道
From where?
從哪兒
Somewhere here, right...
就從這里的某個地方
right by where he was holding me.
就在他關押我的地方附近
By a road. Close by, then?
靠近路邊,就在附近嗎
Yeah. I-I wasn't below ground that long.
對,我沒在地下待太久
How did you get away?
你是怎么脫身的
I escaped.
我逃出來了
How?
怎么逃出來的
I was lucky.
運氣好
I-I'm freezing.
我快凍死了
Come on.
來吧
Where's Saul?
索爾呢
He's stuck at Langley.
中情局有事脫不開身
Probably tied up with the vice president situation.
可能是被副總統的事情拖住了
What situation?
什么事
Oh, right, you missed it.
對了,你錯過了
Walden died.
瓦爾登死了
How?
怎么死的
Heart attack, in his house.
心臟病發作,在家里
Apparently, his pacemaker malfunctioned.
顯然是他的起搏器失靈了
So sit, do whatever this guy tells you.
你坐好,聽這位醫務人員的話
I'll be right back, hopefully with Nazir, okay?
我馬上就回來,希望能抓到納齊爾,好嗎
Can't sleep?
睡不著嗎
Me, either.
我也是
I spoke to Cynthia.
我找辛迪亞談過了
How's she holding up? Barely.
她精神狀態如何,幾近崩潰
Whatever else, they were married for 30 years.
不管怎么說,他們也是三十年的老夫老妻了
She said she was glad you were with him when he died.
她說他去世的時候有你陪在身邊她很欣慰
It's all changed, hasn't it?
一切都變了,對吧
Now that Bill's gone.
比爾不在了
Well, I'm not gonna be vice president, if that's what you mean.
我當不成副總統了,你是這個意思嗎
That's not what I meant.
我不是這個意思
I mean, it's all changed.
我是說,一切都變了
Everything.
所有的一切
I keep asking myself how we even got here.
我總自問,怎么就到了這步田地
Things just happened.
世事難料
Opportunities they seem like.
總是好像有所轉機
We just went along, one thing to the next.
我們被一件有一件事弄得團團轉
I think maybe this is a time to stop and think.
也許該好好想想了
What is it?
怎么了
Just tell me.
告訴我吧
I think I should probably...
看來我得...
Yeah.
明白
Hello?
It's me.
是我
So you're okay?
沒事了吧
Yeah.
沒事
Where are you?
你在哪兒
Near where he had me.
我被囚禁的地方附近
They're looking for him.
他們正搜尋他呢
Who is? Everyone.
誰,全部人馬
Nearly half a dozen Tac teams.
五六個戰術小組
There's no way out, we'll get him this time.
沒跑兒,這次逮定他
Quinn already asked me, uh...
奎恩問我
how I got away.
怎么跑的
What did you tell him?
你怎么說的
That I escaped.
逃出來的
Good.
很好
But what's Nazir gonna say when we get him?
可納齊爾被抓會怎么說
It doesn't matter. It does.
不重要,怎么不重要
Walden's dead.
瓦爾登死了
Look... all that matters to me right now
聽著,現在對于我來說最重要的
is that you're safe.
就是你安全了
I got to go.
得掛了
Larry.
拉里
Saul.
索爾
So this is what Estes is up to.
所以埃斯蒂斯要搞的是這套
What's that? This. You.
哪套,這個啊,還有你
A polygraph. Calm down.
測謊儀,冷靜
Which he's using for one reason:
他就一個目的
to keep me locked away in a room.
把我關在一個屋子里
I wouldn't know. You do know, I just told you.
我不知道,你知道,我剛告訴你了
Saul... we all agree to this.
索爾,大家都對此無異議的
Section 17-dot-three of your employment contract.
人事合同第17條第3款明文規定
Fine.
好吧
You really have to calm down.
必須得心情平靜
Why the fuck should I?
憑他媽什么
You'll fail the test.
不然就通不過
Fail the test? What is this, middle school?
通什么過,拿我當學生嗎
Of course I'm gonna fail the test.
我還就不過了
The test is a goddamn farce.
這測試就是狗屁
Not to Estes it's not.
埃斯蒂斯可不這么看
He seemed very serious about it.
他對這事很重視
Could you stand up for me?
站起來好嘛
Just hold that there.
貼這里就成
So, what's the pretext?
今兒用那些掩飾問題
What do you mean? I mean, what are you even gonna ask me about?
什么意思,今天問什么內容
Company vehicles?
局里的車輛
Excessive use of office supplies?
濫用辦公用品
I'm just here to set up the machine.
我來就是調設備
He'll be asking all the questions.
提問的是他
Who the fuck are you?
你他媽哪位
He was Director of the CIA
就任副總統前
for three and a half tumultuous years
他曾任職中情局局長
before being elected vice president.
歷經三年半的榮辱歲月
Walden attended Notre Dame,
瓦爾登曾就讀圣母大學
where he was an All-American running back.
其間榮獲全美最佳跑鋒殊榮
Vice President of the United States--
堂堂美國副總統
you'd think they could find something more vivid to say
除了在大學打橄欖球
than he played football in college.
還能報出他什么猛料
Tac teams completed the initial sweep-- no Nazir.
戰術小組首階段搜索完畢,沒找到納齊爾
That's not possible.
不可能
I was right on his heels.
我當時就在他后邊
I know. But I think we've got to concede
明白,不過得接受現實
that he might have gotten out of here.
他可能已經跑了
We've got two members of Nazir's network back at Langley
總部還關著兩個納齊爾的屬下
waiting to be interrogated.
等著受審
You really think he got out of here past all of this?
你覺得他能逃出這包圍圈嗎
I'm saying it looks that way.
我是說,看起來像是
Then he had help, he must have.
那他有幫手,肯定有
From whom?
Well, why did we put this operation off grid in the first place?
我們最開始為什么要搞秘密行動
Because we've had leaks all along the way.
就因為一直都在泄密
So you think one of our people is working against us?
你是說有內奸嗎
What, you have another explanation?
你有其它解釋嗎
Yeah, Nazir got away before we even got here.
也許納齊爾在行動前就溜了
I told you, he was right there!
都跟你說了,他就在那里
I heard him!
我聽到動靜了
Okay, we'll take another look.
好吧,我們二次搜索
Hey, guys, let's go.
伙計們,行動吧
We're going back in.
再回去搜搜
Let's try again.
再來
Is your name Saul Berenson? Yes.
你叫索爾·貝倫森嗎,是的
Are you sometimes called "The Bear"? Fuckin' hope not.
有人叫過你"熊爹"這名字嗎,扯淡
No.
沒有
Are you presently in Alabama?
你現在阿拉巴馬嗎
No.
沒有
Do you intend to answer truthfully here today?
你今天會如實回答問題嗎
Do you intend to answer truthfully here today?
你今天會如實回答問題嗎
Yes.
I'd prefer this not take all night.
希望不用耗一整晚
See, I think you'd prefer that it did.
我覺得你巴不得問一晚上
Are you acquainted with Aileen Morgan?
你認識艾琳·摩根嗎
Yes.
I was.
認識
Are you aware that she killed herself? Yes.
你知道她自殺了嗎,是
Were you with Aileen when she died?
艾琳死時你在那嗎
Yes.
Was Aileen a terrorist?
艾琳是恐怖分子嗎
She said she was.
她生前承認過
Yes or no. Yes.
是還不是,是
Do you live on Tripoli Lane?
你住在的黎波里巷嗎
No.
Did you provide the weapon
艾琳·摩根自殺用的武器
Aileen Morgan used to kill herself?
是你提供的嗎
What?
什么
Answer the question.
回答問題
How this about?
玩什么花樣
I provided the weapon?
我提供的武器
Did you provide the weapon
艾琳·摩根自殺用的武器
Aileen Morgan used to kill herself? You tell Estes
是不是你提供的,你去告訴埃斯蒂斯
no matter how many bullshit charges he trumps up,
無論他想把多少屎盆子扣我腦袋上
I'm onto him.
我了解他
He wants to frame me for her death?
他想把她的死誣賴到我頭上
Go ahead, try.
繼續,你試試
You know this really about?
你知道這到底因為什么嗎
Do you?
知道嗎
A plan to assassinate a U.S. Congressman
計劃在阿布·納齊爾被抓后
the second Abu Nazir is out of the picture.
馬上就干掉一個國會議員
Why don't you ask me a few questions about that?
怎么不問問跟這事有關的問題
Did you provide the weapon
艾琳·摩根自殺用的武器
Aileen Morgan used to kill herself?
是不是由你提供
...five, six, seven.
五,六,七
Okay, who else?
好,還有誰
A team is eight members, right?
一個小隊有八位成員,對嗎
Yes.
Could you join us, please?
你能過來一下嗎
Over here?
到這來
Okay, so who was responsible for directing the actual search?
剛剛誰負責指揮實地搜索
Carrie... Excuse me, please.
卡莉,打斷一下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I want to talk to the people who cleared the tunnel.
我想跟排查隧道的人談談
Talk to them? To ask them a few questions.
跟他們談談,問幾個問題
Like what? If they're working for the other side?
問什么,他們是不是為敵方工作
They are all ex-military. So?
他們都是退役軍人,那又如何
So you do not want to be questioning their loyalty on a hunch.
不能憑你的直覺而質疑他們的忠誠
I told you, if Nazir got away
我說過了,納齊爾逃跑
someone must have helped him.
肯定有人相助
These guys work in pairs, you know that right?
他們都是兩人一組行動的,你知道吧
So do you want to explain to me how one of them is
你跟我解釋一下那個人怎么在他兄弟的
helping Nazir while his buddy's looking over his shoulder?
眼皮子底下幫納齊爾跑路的
Or is it more than one? Or all of them?
還是不止一個內鬼,他們全是
Or one big conspiracy?
驚天大陰謀嗎
Who was there from our side?
我們的人剛剛有誰在
Who was directing the search? Which of our people?
誰負責指揮的,我們之中的誰
Me. Who else?
我,還有誰
Does that mean you trust me?
那么你是相信我了
Who else?
還有誰
Galvez.
蓋維斯
Uh, Danny Galvez.
丹尼·蓋維斯
Where is he?
他在哪
I'll poll security.
我問下守衛
Galvez-- does it even make sense?
蓋維斯,這說得通嗎
I don't know. I...
不知道,我...
He took a bullet in the tailor shop.
在裁縫店里他還中了一槍
Well, Nazir has a history of sacrificing his own people.
納齊爾確實有過犧牲自己人的歷史
Did he even have access?
去年泄露的機密
The leaks over the past year, does Galvez make sense?
他有權限接觸到嗎,蓋維斯可能嗎
It might.
有可能
What?
什么
He is a Muslim.
他是穆斯林
Galvez cleared security
兩分鐘前
at main gate two minutes ago. He's driving north.
蓋維斯通過正門的檢查,開車往北走了
He has Nazir.
他帶走了納齊爾
Shut the outer perimeter. I want that car stopped now.
封閉外圍,攔截他的車
Bravo team, with us! Bravo, mount up.
第二隊跟我們走,第二隊,上車
Eagle, this is Unit Four.
老鷹,第四小組呼叫
We have target vehicle in sight.
目標車輛進入視線
Approaching blockade and counting five.
數到五,接近封鎖
Put your hands on the wheel
把手放到方向盤上
where we can see them! Do not move!
讓我們看見,不許動
Can you see him? Nazir?
看見他了嗎,納齊爾
Not yet.
還沒
Is he armed? Can't tell.
他有武器嗎,情況不明
Let's get them out of there.
讓他們出來
Let's go!
行動
Out of the car. What the?
下車,搞什么
On the ground. Get down. Now.
趴下,快趴下
Carrie.
卡莉
What are you doing? Shut up.
你要干什么,閉嘴
No weapons. He's clean. Clear!
沒有武器,他沒威脅,安全
There's no one else in the vehicle!
車里沒有其他人
Where is he?
他在哪
Goddamn it, Danny,
天殺的,丹尼
where did you take him?
你把他帶到哪去了
Who? Abu Nazir, where is he?
誰,阿布·納齊爾,他在哪
Carrie.
卡莉
Tell me! Carrie!
告訴我,卡莉
He's bleeding.
他在流血呢
My stitches ripped open. I was going to the hospital.
我的傷口開線了,正要去醫院呢
All right, let him up.
好吧,讓他起來
Yes, sir.
是,長官
Let's get a medic.
找醫生來
Ah, Jesus.
天啊
Morning.
早啊
You have any idea where your mother is?
知道你媽去哪了嗎
Probably in the bathroom crying.
說不定在衛生間里哭呢
I mean, if last night is any indication.
我是說,如果昨晚算是某種跡象的話
Here, take mine.
給你我的吧
No, thanks. I didn't touch it.
不,謝謝,我沒碰的
Yeah, well, I'm not going to either.
我也不會去碰的
You know, there's a 7-Eleven half a block away.
離這里不遠有家七十一便利店
They have milk.
那里有牛奶賣
It's too bad we can't go there.
可惜不能去
Want to tell me what's bugging you?
能告訴我你有什么煩惱事嗎
Nothing is "Bugging me." I just want to go to school.
沒有煩惱事,我只是想上學
Most parents would be thrilled.
多數的家長看到孩子要上學得高興死
I thought we were doing better.
我以為你能適應點了呢
Yeah, well, I guess not.
我可不這么想
I swear to God, if I have to listen to
我發誓,如果再讓我
another minute of Kuma War,
庫瑪戰爭聲音
I am going to kill someone.
我要殺人了
Dad! Dana.
老爸,丹娜
What are we doing here?
我們在這兒干嘛
Could someone please tell me that?
有人能告訴我嗎
I told you.
我告訴過你了
Yeah, you told me something that did not make any sense.
對,你告訴我的都是不合邏輯的事情
I got more milk.
我弄到牛奶了
They actually let you leave?
他們居然讓你出門嗎
Major Mendez got it for me.
門德斯少校幫我買的
Okay now? Dana?
好了嗎,丹娜
Why? What's wrong?
怎么了,出什么事了
Nothing.
沒什么
Oh, fuck!
Dana. This is leaking. It's disgusting!
丹娜,都流出來了,真惡心
I am so sick of this! Dana.
我煩透這一切了,丹娜
What are we even doing here?!
我們到底在這兒干嘛
We're only here a while longer.
我們不會再在這呆很長時間了
Why are you even here?!
你又為什么在這兒
Why do you not just go live with that crazy woman
你為什么不去跟那個瘋女人同居
and leave us alone! Hey.
離我們遠點,喂
No, Dana, shut up!
丹娜,住嘴
We're better off with Mike,
我們和麥克一起生活更好
all of us.
所有人
He has been a better father to us than you ever were!
他比你更勝任做一個父親
I don't think we should be making any decisions right now.
我認為目前我們不適宜做任何決定
Yeah.
Any of us.
任何人都不適宜
We need to just stop.
我們需要停一停這個話題
Until we get home. To our house.
返回自己家后
And then we'll figure everything out.
然后把所有事都解決掉
You can't blame yourself.
你無需自責
Sure.
當然
If communication had been better,
如果溝通方面做得好些
we would've known Galvez was on his way to the hospital.
我們早該知道蓋維斯正去醫院途中
I heard about the ugliness out there.
我聽說那邊擺烏龍了
It was my fault.
是我的錯
It's done.
都結束了
So, where are we now?
那么,現在是什么情況
I just want to get Nazir.
我只想抓到納齊爾
Excuse me, I've waited two days to wash my face.
失陪,我兩天沒洗臉了
I'm, uh, having Roya Hammad moved to
應你要求,我已把羅亞·哈瑪迪
Interrogation B like you asked.
轉移到B審訊室
Good. We'll get on her.
好的,我們會審問她
Not "We."
不要'你們'
I want you to question her.
我想你親自審問她
Well, Carrie knows more about her network.
但卡莉更熟悉她的關系網
Agreed, but...
同意,但是
Nazir could be anywhere.
納齊爾下落不明
We're not gonna find him without some help.
如果沒有幫助,我們很難找到他
We need to take our best shot at this,
我們這次不能有閃失
and after what Carrie's just pulled,
而卡莉剛剛的烏龍
I doubt that's her.
我覺得她不在狀態
Okay.
好吧
Let me know how it goes.
隨時報告進展
I spent an afternoon with him.
我整個下午都和他在一起
Abu Nazir.
阿布·納齊爾
He put a gun to my head
他用槍指著我的頭
and came very close to pulling the trigger.
差一點就扣動板機
He did this to me, and, uh,
這是他打的
he did this.
還有這里
He was surprisingly frank.
他還出奇地坦白
He told me it would take centuries
他說打敗異教徒
to defeat the unbelievers, and
需要漫長的歲月
he didn't care how many casualties there would be.
他不會在乎有多大的傷亡
On either side, how many people died...
雙方死多少人
...it's of no concern.
他都不在乎
I think that's him.
我想有以上想法的只是他
Not you.
而不是你
You were a student
你曾是個學生
and then a reporter, but you were never a soldier.
現在是一個記者,但你從來都不是個戰士
You've never been there, at Ground Zero,
當炸彈爆炸時
when the bomb goes off,
你從未在現場
knowing all that death is on you.
知道所有人都因你而死
The naval base attack would have been the first time.
海軍基地的襲擊將會成為你的首次任務
300 men and women coming home.
三百位士兵歸國
Their families waiting for them.
他們的家人在迫切等待
Their children.
還有他們的孩子
All just...
所有人
blown to pieces.
都會被炸成碎片
But it didn't happen.
不過這一切并沒發生
And now you have a second chance.
而你現在還有將功補過的機會
Take it.
要抓住了
Because I think there's some part of you
因為我相信,炸彈沒爆炸
that's relieved that bomb never went off.
你也會有幾許寬慰
Shit.
Roya,
羅亞
what he does,
他的所作所為
which is kill innocent people...
就是殺戮無辜的人
...it's justified by a future which...
未來會證明...
...for the life of me I can't believe you actually want.
我無法相信這也是你想要的
How could you know what I want?
你怎么會知道我想要什么
I know it's not that.
反正不是那樣的世界
I-I understand that this is personal for you.
我能理解你帶有個人情緒
That your family lost land to the occupation.
以色列軍事占領,讓你家失去了土地
That your grandfather was killed.
你的祖父被殺
But Nazir can't change that.
但納齊爾也無法改變這個事實
His only answer is perpetual war.
他唯一的對策就是無休止的戰爭
Roya.
羅亞
Have you ever...
你有沒有...
have you ever had someone who
有沒有碰到這樣的人
somehow...
不知為何...
takes over your life,
他掌控了你的人生
pulls you in...
把你拖下水...
gets you to do things that aren't really you?
命令你做你不認同的事
That you know are wrong...
縱然你明白那么做是錯的
...but you can't help yourself?
卻也只能繼續下去
Do you have anyone like that?
你碰到過這樣的人嗎
Yes.
碰到過
Well...
可是
I've never been that stupid.
我沒你那么笨
You idiot whore,
你個傻逼
you think you understand me?!
你以為你理解我
Or what my family, have lost and suffered?!
理解我的家庭所遭受的,所失去的一切
You think this is just some fucking game?
你他媽以為這是游戲嗎
Nazir's not afraid of you, I'm not.
納齊爾不怕你,我也是
I don't need your help, I don't want it.
我不需要你的幫助,我不要
I'm gonna have someone take you home.
我找個人送你回家
No. I'm not asking.
不要,這是命令
You've been up for a day and a half.
你一天半沒睡了
I fucked it up in there.
我搞砸了
Our chance to get Nazir. Fuck.
失去了找到納齊爾的機會,操
We'll see.
還有希望
Go home and get some rest, okay?
回去好好休息,好嗎
I'm gonna deal with Roya and I'll keep you posted.
羅亞交給我,有消息隨時通知你
Nothing's gonna happen without you, I promise.
安心回去,我保證這里不會有事的
Thanks for getting this done so quickly.
這么快就搞定,謝謝了
My pleasure.
不客氣
How'd it go?
結果怎么樣
It's all there, everything you wanted.
你想要的結果都在那了
I quizzed him on the main topics we discussed.
之前我們討論過的,我都問了
The illegal surveillance of Sergeant Brody,
包括非法監視布洛迪中士
the death of Aileen Morgan, general insubordination.
艾琳·摩根的死,多次不服從組織安排
Plus a couple of detours I found along the way.
還有一些意外收獲
So we're done.
這么說算是成功了
You've got enough there to do what you want.
里面的證據足夠你任意處置他
You can fire him, tie him up in administrative proceedings
把他炒了,用行政程序
for the next decade, refer him to harsher interrogations.
束縛他個十年,或者進行嚴刑審問
I'm hoping none of that will be necessary.
我希望這些都沒必要
Yeah, sure, goes without saying.
當然,證據不言自明
Funny detail, though.
不過有個有意思的細節
He went on this crazy rant
他當時激動地說
about an assassination plot against a U.S. congressman.
有一個針對國會議員的暗殺陰謀
The machine said he was telling the truth.
測謊儀顯示他說的是實話
I'm calling it an anomaly.
我認為這很反常
Thought it was best to leave it out.
這件事還是就此打住為妙
You home yet?
到家了沒
I'm not going home.
我不回家了
Carrie...
卡莉
Listen to me.
聽我說
Something Roya said was bothering me.
羅亞剛才的話讓我不安
She said Nazir wouldn't run.
她說納齊爾不會跑的
From you, she said.
那是你的理解
From me, from whomever, it means run, literally.
不管是誰的理解,字面意思就是跑
Not back down, not be afraid of.
不是放棄,不是害怕
Run. As in movement.
而是跑,是個動作
What if Nazir didn't run
萬一納齊爾并未逃跑
and we're looking in all the wrong places.
而我們一直在錯誤的地點搜尋
So what are the right places?
那你說正確的地點是什么
Back in the tunnels.
地道里
Nazir never left.
納齊爾從未離開
We searched the tunnels. I know.
已經搜過了,我知道
With multiple teams.
多支隊伍都搜查過
If Nazir was hiding in there, we'd have found him.
如果他藏在里面,我們早就發現了
This has happened before.
這種事以前發生過
His just vanishing right under our noses like a magic trick.
他像變戲法一樣在我們眼皮子底下消失
I'm heading back there.
我趕回去了
Quinn, I'm heading back.
奎恩,我回去了
I'll be there soon.
我馬上到
Where is everyone?
人都在哪里
All done.
任務都完成了
Where are the Tac teams?
戰術小組的人呢
Them, too. Left a while ago.
他們也完成了,剛剛走
There might be one crew still here,
可能在樓后邊
over behind that building.
還有一隊人
Stay here. Don't go anywhere.
待在這里,哪兒也別去
Don't let anyone else leave!
別讓任何人離開
Stop! Stop!
停,停下
Thank God.
謝天謝地
What is it? We need to sweep the tunnels.
什么事,我們得搜查地道
We did. One last time.
我們搜查過了,最后再查一次
Ma'am, we've been called back to Langley.
女士,接到命令讓我們撤回中情局
Tell Peter Quinn.
告訴彼得·奎恩
He'll give you whatever authorization you need.
他能給你們任何必要的授權
Please. Our target, I think he's still here.
拜托了,我認為我們的目標人物還在這里
The results of your polygraph session.
這是你的測謊結果
Open it, take a look.
打開看看
I don't need to. I know what's in there.
用不著,我知道上面寫的是什么
I also know why you did it.
我也知道你為什么那么做
And why's that?
那么是為什么呢
Because I was right...
因為我是對的
you're planning a hit on Brody.
你要策劃襲擊布洛迪
You want me out of the way
你要拔掉我這顆眼中釘
where I can't interfere.
以免我礙你的事
So you trumped that up.
所以你捏造出了這次測謊
There's nothing trumped up there, Saul.
根本不存在什么捏造,索爾
That's a product of standard agency procedures.
這都是經過正規程序辦的
Fuck you.
去你的
How you going to do, huh?
你會怎么做
How you going to do on the polygraph when they ask
如果他們在測謊時問你是否曾經
if you ever executed a member of Congress?
處決過一名議員,你會怎么做
We both know what Brody is,
你我都清楚布洛迪是個什么東西
and congressman is the least of it.
他的議員身份不過就是個幌子
We have a deal with him.
我們和他有協議
We don't make deals with terrorists,
我們才不會和恐怖分子達成協議
and if he's confused about that, or you are,
如果他或者你對此有錯誤理解
that's not my problem.
那可不是我的問題
What is my problem is the way you continually undermine me.
我的問題是,你一直在暗中算計我
I can't allow it.
這是我不能允許的
You're through here.
中情局容不下你
I want you gone.
我要你卷鋪蓋走人
What the official story is, that's up to you,
至于對外的官方說法如何,隨你便
but I will use this to tie you up
不過有必要的話,我會利用這份結果
in hearing after hearing for the rest
讓你的余生都和聆訊
of your natural life if I have to.
綁在一起,無休無止
You think about that.
你想想吧
Mind if I ask?
介意我問一下
What happened to your face?
你的臉是怎么回事嗎
This guy we're looking for-- he did that.
是我們正在找的這個家伙打的
You're the one he held hostage.
你就是他綁架的人質
Yeah.
是的
Why you?
為啥偏偏綁你
What is it?
怎么了
This wall right here.
這面墻
What about it?
墻怎么了
These conduits are passing right through it.
這些管道都是從這里直穿過去的
Yeah.
沒錯
At ceiling height, like there's a room back there.
差不多是屋頂的高度,似乎后面還有一個房間
There's something back there.
后面有東西
Let's see.
我們看看
Holy shit.
天吶
You're right, he was here.
你說對了,他曾經在這里過
No more, though.
可惜已經跑了
He can't be far.
他跑不遠
Bravo, come in.
B隊,聽到請回答
Bravo, you there?
B隊,能不能聽到
Fuck.
I'll get them. Yeah, go.
我去找他們,好的,去吧
Help!
來人
He's here, he's here!
他在這兒,他在這兒
Help, he's here!
來人,他在這兒
He's here!
他在這兒
Help!
來人
Movement up ahead.
向前直行
Stay down.
蹲下
Who's got eyes on him?
誰看到他了
I got him, I got him.
我找到他了,找到他了
Do not move.
不許動
Good work.
干得好
I'm told he would have gotten away again if not for you.
我聽說要不是你,他就又跑了
Not just me.
不只是我的功勞
Oh, well, you were the one always had
好吧,可是總是你
a sixth sense about him.
對他有特殊感應
The president will be thanking the agency
一小時內,總統會召開新聞發布會
at a press conference within the hour.
感謝我們局
It's a big day.
今天是個大日子
For all of us.
對我們所有人都是
You must be very happy.
你一定很高興
Excuse me.
失陪一下
They're moving the Brody family back to their house.
他們要讓布洛迪一家搬回自己家去
Their security detail will be dismantled within the hour.
他們家里的監控裝置會在一小時內拆除
So it's a go?
所以要行動嗎
Yes.
It'll be risky now.
現在這么做會有風險
Everyone will be looking to Brody
所有人都會盼著布洛迪
for a sound bite about Abu Nazir.
對阿布·納齊爾事件發表講話
I'd still like it handled as soon as possible.
我還是希望能盡快處理好此事
It'll look like blowback for us getting Nazir.
會讓人感覺是納齊爾的為了報復而殺了他
Brody.
布洛迪
Is there something wrong? Not at all.
出事了嗎,沒有
I told Mrs. Brody, we were just notified
我告訴布洛迪夫人,我們剛剛得知
that Abu Nazir has been killed.
阿布·納齊爾被正法了
It's good news, right?
這是好消息,對吧
Dad?
爸爸
Brody?
布洛迪
Yeah.
You're all safe now, Congressman.
現在你們都安全了,議員閣下
Yeah, of course.
對,當然
You can all go home.
你們可以回家了
Never in my life
我人生中第一次覺得
have I been so happy to be home.
回家是件這么開心的事情
I kind of miss that place.
我有點想念這個地方了
You would.
那肯定
They made your bed for you.
他們都給我們鋪好床
That was mom, you moron.
是媽媽鋪的,白癡
Really?
真的嗎
I guess it's time to say good-bye to Major Mendez.
我想該去跟門德斯少校告別了
So, this is it. We're all set.
就送到這吧,我們都安頓好了
Okay. Thank you very much.
好,非常感謝
You coming?
你進來嗎
Brody?
布洛迪
I can't.
我做不到
I don't want to fight any more.
我不想再爭吵了
Even for something.
即便有爭吵的事由
I'm tired of fighting.
我厭倦爭吵了
Me, too.
我也是
We were okay for so long.
我們好了這么久
You know?
知道嗎
Since we were 16,
從十六歲時起
and all we wanted was to be together,
我們就一心想在一起
we were so okay.
我們相敬如賓
I know.
我知道
Was it Mike?
是因為麥克嗎
No. Because...
不是,因為...
No, it wasn't. You know that.
不是這個原因,你知道的
I tried, Brody.
我努力了,布洛迪
I really tried.
我真的努力過了
I just keep wishing that I'd been bigger somehow,
我只是一直希望自己那時能更強大
able to give you...
能給你...
what you needed to be okay again after you got back,
你需要的一切以幫你適應回來后的生活
but I couldn't.
但我做不到
You did fine.
你做得很好
It was just... beyond me.
那超出了我的能力范圍
Jess...
杰西
There was nothing anyone could have done.
所有人都無能為力
Even me.
即便是我
Because I tried, too.
因為我也努力了
To deal with everything that happened.
應對發生的一切
But th...
但是...
that was beyond me.
我應對不來
I was fucked when I left for Iraq.
我動身去伊拉克的時候就已經不再是以前的我
We all were.
我們都是
The time Carrie came...
那次卡莉來...
came over here to the house...
來我們家
...on the day that Elizabeth Gaines was shot
就是伊麗莎白·蓋恩斯被槍擊
and Tom Walker died...
湯姆·沃克也死了的那天
...Carrie said some...
卡莉對丹娜和你
some crazy things
說了一些
to Dana and to you.
一些瘋狂的事情
She said things about what I was going to do.
她說了些我本打算做的事情
Don't. Not now.
別說了,不是時候
For the longest time,
這么久以來
all I wanted was for you to tell me the truth.
我就想聽你跟我說實話
I wanted to know it all.
我想知道所有真相
I don't have to know anymore.
我現在不必知道了
I just don't want to.
我不想知道了
Carrie knows, right?
卡莉知道,對嗎
She knows everything about you.
你所有的事她都知道
She accepts it.
她接受了
You must love her a lot.
你一定很愛她
What will we tell the kids?
我們怎么跟孩子們說
Nothing they don't already know.
他們什么都知道
He's dead.
他死了
I know.
我知道
Can't do any more damage.
不會再對任何人
To anyone.
做出任何傷害了
What I did
我之前所做的
to get Nazir to let you go...
讓納齊爾放你走
It was you or Walden, Carrie.
我要在你和瓦爾登之間做選擇,卡莉
It wasn't even close.
但這個抉擇一點都不難

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
network ['netwə:k]

想一想再看

n. 網絡,網狀物,網狀系統
vt. (

 
movement ['mu:vmənt]

想一想再看

n. 活動,運動,移動,[音]樂章

聯想記憶
sergeant ['sɑ:dʒənt]

想一想再看

n. 中士,巡佐,軍士 (法庭或議會等地的)警衛官

 
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,穩妥的
vt. 固定

聯想記憶
explanation [.eksplə'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解釋,說明

 
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;滲色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 
rant [rænt]

想一想再看

vi. 咆哮;痛罵;大聲責罵 vt. 咆哮;痛罵 n.

聯想記憶
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 裝置,設計,策略,設備

 
perimeter [pə'rimitə]

想一想再看

n. 周長,周界,邊緣

聯想記憶
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真誠的
vt. 免費

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 陈诗雅韩国| 卓别林电影全集免费观看| 阿星| 大尺度激情视频| 恋爱中的女人 电影| 视频999| dy充值| 电影善良的妻子| 秦时明月动画片| 带圈圈的序号1到30| 欧美一级大胆视频| 舒强| 真命小和尚电视剧| 髋关节置换术后护理ppt | 阴阳界 电影| 博朗耳温枪| 情欲迷宫电影| 公共基础知识1000题及答案| 日本大电影| 搜狐网站官网| 湖南金鹰卡通节目表| 挨打的作文| 爱妻者| 远方的山楂树一共多少集| 退社申请书800字| 狐仙 电影| 赵汉善| 打开双腿扒开打屁股羞辱惩罚视频 | 炊事班的故事演员表| 电子版租房合同免费下载| the blues| 三年片电影| 一级特黄新婚之夜| 女女床戏| 热带夜的引诱| 鲁班书咒语大全| 电影在线观看免费完整高清网站 | 尘埃落定演员表| 上锁的房间演员表| 斌子| 《之后》电影|