日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 國土安全 > 國土安全第二季 > 正文

國土安全第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 布洛迪脫險供情報

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Air and naval forces of the United States

美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批準在非洲,歐洲和中東的恐怖行動
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我們將一視同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美國軍艦科爾號
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亞丁灣港口加油時遭到襲擊
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next song we're going to play for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首經典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻擊
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想確保我們不再受到襲擊
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上萬的民眾東奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我們必須,也將在國內外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,過去我曾漏掉過線索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不會...不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone missed something that day. Everyone's not me.
那天很多人都遺漏過線索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
Why have I never heard of this guy?
我以前怎么沒聽說過這個人
Who? Quinn?
誰,奎恩嗎
Just check him out.
探探他的底
Please. Okay.
拜托了,好的
I'm being asked to be part of an attack on this country.
我按照吩咐要參與對美國的襲擊
I'm through.
我不干了
Brody just blew it up. The whole operation's dead.
布洛迪已經搞砸了,整個行動都玩完了
As long as his cover isn't blown, he's still in play.
只要他的身份沒暴露,他就還能執行任務
Brody. Give me the keys.
布洛迪,鑰匙給我
I'm trying to keep you
我正在努力幫你
from spending the rest of your life in a cage.
避免下半輩子在牢里度過
This deal of ours...
我們的這個所謂"交易"
...I think it's a way out for both of us.
我覺得這是你我共同的出路
Yes?
I want to explain.
我想解釋一下
I'm glad you feel that way.
很高興你能這么想
Turn around. We're leaving.
調頭,離開這里
She knows.
她識穿了
Tighten up the follow vehicles now.
跟蹤車輛要跟緊
We cannot afford to lose him.
不能跟丟了他們
You say you want another chance.
你說你想要另一個機會
This is it.
就是這個
They just grabbed him.
他們剛剛抓了他
They're loading him into a helicopter.
他們要把他送上直升機
We're losing him!
我們要跟丟他了
Quinn?
奎恩
They're gone.
他們走了
They're... they're gone.
他們... 他們走了
They're just gone!
他們就這么走了
Go ahead, say it.
但說無妨
It's 12 hours since we lost Brody.
跟丟布洛迪已經十二小時了
Eight since Roya Hammad got back
羅亞·哈瑪迪從事發地回來
from wherever they flew him to.
已經八小時了
No comment or second opinions
中情局也沒有給出
about any of this at Langley, either.
任何其他想法
Terrorist chatter across all hot zones
所有熱點地區
virtually nonexistent right now.
也沒有任何恐怖活動跡象
Okay, I'll say it.
好,我來說吧
He's dead.
他死了
We don't know that for sure, Carrie.
我們還不確定,卡莉
If not physically dead,
就算沒有生理死亡
operationally dead.
也無法再執行任務了
And time's ticking away.
時間緊迫
We have to talk about moving on.
我們得討論后續計劃了
The only move we have is to roll up Roya Hammad.
唯一的辦法就是把羅亞·哈瑪迪抓起來
Unless Brody's not dead,
除非布洛迪沒死
and is somehow still in play with the terrorists,
仍然在跟恐怖分子周旋
in which case lifting her burns him.
這樣的話,抓她等于毀了他
Be his death sentence.
等于判他死刑
That's a lot of ifs and maybes.
這里面有太多不確定因素
Agreed.
沒錯
Just putting all the cards on the table here.
我只是把所有可能性都列舉出來
We've got to bring Roya in.
我們必須把羅亞帶進局里
Let's do it.
開始行動吧
Mike, can you do it?
邁克,你去辦吧
Don't, Saul.
不必,索爾
I'm okay.
我沒事
This is where we say good-bye, Nicholas.
送君千里終須一別,尼古拉斯
Forever, if all goes well.
如果一切進展順利,這就是永別了
You know I cannot do this without you.
你知道如果沒有你,我完不成這項任務
Yeah.
知道
You have Allah's trust,
真主信任你
and therefore mine.
因此我也信任你
Allah knows more than anyone can
真主比任何人都清楚
how strong you are.
你有多堅強
Pray for me.
為我祈禱
And you for me.
你也為我祈禱
Do you have a pay phone I could use?
你這里有公用電話嗎
Wait, do I know you from somewhere?
等等,我是不是在哪兒見過你
No, I don't think so.
應該沒有
A pay phone?
公用電話
Not since last century.
現在哪還有那種老古董
Well, do you have a cell phone I could borrow?
那能借我手機用用嗎
Hello?
Hey. It's me.
喂,是我
Jesus, where have you been?
天啊,你這是去哪兒了
Carrie, I need you to go get my family right away.
卡莉,我要你現在就去把我家人接走
Okay, and take them somewhere safe.
把他們帶到安全的地方
We've been going out of our minds.
我們都快急瘋了
I don't care where.
不管帶到哪里
I don't care what it takes.
不管要付出什么代價
Can you please, please do that for me right now?
拜托你馬上替我辦這件事好嗎
Yes. Where are you?
好,你在哪兒
What's been going on?
出什么事了
I'll call you back in an hour, once it's done.
等你辦妥了,我一小時后打給你
Well?
怎么
Leave Roya in play. Cancel the lift.
不能抓羅亞,取消行動
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This man has been off the radar
等等,這家伙過去十二小時人影未見
the past 12 hours, in the company of known terrorists.
和定性的恐怖分子在一起
We need to be extremely fucking vigilant here.
我們得萬分警惕
Carrie? I... he asked me to...
卡莉,他讓我
to move his family somewhere safe.
讓我安全轉移他家人
He's alive, asking us to protect his family.
他活著,求我們保護家里人
That's a check mark in the plus column.
這是一個好的信號
Carrie's right. Stand down the lift team on Roya Hammad.
卡莉說得對,停止逮捕羅亞的行動
What number was Brody calling from?
布洛迪用哪兒的號打的
Uh, 443 area code-- a Baltimore cell.
區號443 巴爾的摩那邊
Run that number.
查那個號
He said he'd call back in an hour,
他說一小時后打回來
once the family's safe.
等家人安頓好
If there's a threat to them,
要是他們有危險
what happens next has to look like
我們辦這件事時
just another day in the burbs.
絕不能興師動眾
Yeah, no CIA footprint anywhere near that neighborhood.
沒錯,不能有中情局的人馬出現在附近
Whoever we send in has to be somebody
派去的人要認識布洛迪家人
the Brody family knows and trusts.
而且受到他們信任
Shit.
媽的
I'm coming.
來了
Mike.
麥克
Jess, don't panic. Please, just listen.
杰西,別急,聽我說
Do as I say. Everything's fine, but...
按我說的做,沒事的,就是
Is it Brody?
布洛迪出事了
Is he all right? No...
他沒事吧,不
I haven't seen or heard from him in two days.
我都兩天沒他消息了
The CIA sent me, Jess.
杰西,中情局讓我來的
There's a threat. A threat?
有危險,危險
What threat? To us?
什么危險,我們嗎
Well, it's to do with something Brody's working on
和布洛迪給中情局做的事有關
with the CIA, or else it would be him standing here.
不然站在這的就是他了
You mean like a terrorist threat?
是恐怖襲擊嗎
It's not specific.
還不確定
This is just a precaution, so...
不過以防萬一,所以
no school for you guys today. You're going to come with me.
孩子們今天別上學了,你們跟我走
We're coming with you where?
跟你去哪兒
Somewhere safe.
安全的地方
Go get your brother.
叫你弟弟去
Hurry!
This is bullshit.
真他媽扯
If my dad wants to move us,
要是我爸想帶我們走
he can come here and explain it himself.
他大可以親自回來解釋
It's not your dad, Dana; it's the CIA.
不是你爸,丹娜,是中情局
They were the ones who called me.
是他們找得我
Trust me, it's my dad.
少來,肯定是我爸
Everything that goes wrong right now is my fucking dad,
現在出事的絕逼是我老爸
so get out of my room, Mike!
你滾出去,麥克
Get... Hey! You don't talk to me like that.
丫頭,你怎么和我說話呢
I'm here to help,
我來幫忙的
and you damn well know it.
你最好搞清楚
I'm not asking, and nor is the CIA,
我不是在求你,中情局也不是
so get your shit together
所以趕緊收拾你那些破爛
because it's happening, and it's happening now,
火燒眉毛了,你知道嗎
even if I have to carry you out of here
就算你怎么鬧騰
kicking and screaming.
我也得把你們弄走
Hello.
Are they safe yet?
他們安全了嗎
Yes.
是的
Where?
送哪兒了
Can't discuss that on an open line.
電話沒加密不能說
Remember where we first met?
記著咱倆頭次見面那里嗎
And I don't mean your office.
不是說你辦公室那次
In the rain?
下雨那天
I'll see you there in 30.
半小時后那里見
Come on.
快點啊
Let's go, man. Let's go.
進啊伙計,快進去
The point is, until today,
主要是,直到今天
this look into Quinn that you and Carrie asked us to do
你和卡莉讓我們查奎恩這事
was feeling like a big fucking jerk-off.
才他媽有了點眉目
Everywhere we looked, he checked out.
過去查的都沒問題
Till today? What happened today?
直到今天,今天怎么了
We tracked down where he lives.
查到了他的住址
Took a peek into his apartment.
進他家瞄了幾眼
Shit, Virgil.
這事搞的,維吉爾
Told you to check him out, not break into his apartment.
我讓你查查他,沒讓你闖進他家
Show him, Max.
麥克斯,給他看看
Anti-intrusion devices everywhere.
到處都是防入侵機關
Man lives like he's ready to bounce at a moment's notice.
這人永遠警惕著任何風吹草動
That's it?
就這些
A CIA analyst is a security-phobe?
不就一沒有安全感的中情局分析師
His personal life's a little wanting?
誰私生活能一點毛病沒有
The field office is one thing, Saul,
索爾,做外勤的就算了
but I've never met an analyst that lives like this.
做分析哪兒有那么過日子的
Do you know what that is?
知道這是什么嗎
It's a rifle-cleaning kit.
步槍清理工具
That pull-through cable tells me
槍管刷繩說明
that it's a rifle with a long-ass barrel.
那槍的槍管很長
A sniper rifle.
狙擊步槍
Anything else?
還有嗎
One personal item. We found it tucked away
還一樣個人物品
in the only book that he has.
夾在他僅有的書里
Her name's Julia Diaz.
那女人叫茱莉亞·迪亞茲
Easy to trace because she's law enforcement.
很容易查,因為她在執法部門
Philadelphia PD.
費城警署的
Find out what precinct she's in and get me the address.
查下她在哪個警區,給我地址
Whoa! This is sick.
哇,逆天啊
You're stocked up on groceries and some half-decent wine.
日常用品應有盡有,還有些不錯的紅酒
If you need anything else, pick up that phone, hit one-one.
要是還需要別的,直接撥11
We're in the apartments on either side.
隔壁兩間都是我們的人
Is there anything else you can tell me about this threat?
到底什么危險能多透露些嗎
All I know is that your husband is working with the CIA on it.
我只知道您先生和中情局還在為此奔波
It's standard procedure for us
我們的標準程序就是
to move the families of any high-profile people
轉移此類行動中引人注目人員的家人
who are working on operations like this to safe houses.
將其安置到安全屋
Is there a specific threat
會危及到
to me and my children?
我和孩子嗎
Not that we know of, no.
據我們所知,還沒有
But we don't take chances.
但不能存僥幸心理
This is the most secure place that you can be.
你們在這里是最安全的
Okay, Jess?
行嗎,杰西
There's a TV in every room.
每個房間里都有一臺電視
Every room? No way.
每間都有,不會吧
Yeah. They're all big-screens, too.
是的,而且都是大屏的哦
Where have you been, Brody?
布洛迪,你去哪兒了
Where's my family?
我家人在哪兒
They're in DC, safe.
他們在華盛頓,很安全
You have my word. Thank you.
相信我,謝謝你
Of course.
應該的
I thought I was dead, Carrie.
我以為我死定了,卡莉
It's really good to see you.
見到你真是太好了
Well, where did they take you on that helicopter?
他們用直升機把你帶到哪兒去了
I don't know.
我不知道
40, 45 minutes.
飛了40到45分鐘
Very fast, very low.
非常快,飛得很低
West.
向西
And dark.
一團漆黑
Away from any signs of civilization.
荒無人煙的地方
We have to hone in on all of the details now.
你現在得仔細回想所有細節
Every little thing.
每一件小事
I was taken to see Abu Nazir.
他們帶我去見阿布·納齊爾了
What? He's here.
什么,他在這里
Carrie, he's here. He's in America.
卡莉,他在這里,他到美國了
And he's planning an attack.
他正在策劃一場襲擊
Wait... Abu Nazir?
等等,阿布·納齊爾
How is that even possible?
怎么可能
Jesus Christ!
我的老天爺
So they wire you to the car battery.
所以他們在你身上接了車載電池
What do you do?
你做了什么
I told them to kill me now.
我讓他們馬上殺了我
Because... whatever reason Nazir has
因為無論納齊爾為什么
to torture me again is...
要再折磨我一次...
fuck him.
操他媽的
After all I've been through, fuck him.
在我經歷過這些之后,操他媽的
You dared him to kill you right off the bat?
你當時讓他馬上把你殺了
Yeah.
Then what happens?
后來怎么了
They leave me there.
他們把我留在那里
They don't turn on the battery.
沒有打開電源
I just sit there for a couple hours--
我在那里坐了一兩個小時
three maybe, I don't know--
也可能是三個小時,我也不知道
sweating it out.
就在那里熬著
Then finally the door opens,
最后那扇門總算開了
and Nazir walks through with tea.
然后納齊爾端著茶走進來
Tea?
Yeah, the threat of torture was a test.
沒錯,威脅用刑是一項考驗
And I think this was, too.
我覺得這又是一計
We have become unsure of your commitment
我們不確定你是否還會信守承諾
to our mission.
完成使命
"Our mission"?
"我們的使命"
I don't know anything about a mission.
我可不知道什么使命
I did exactly what was asked of me--
我完全按照要求行事
nothing more, nothing less.
僅此而已
You saved my life in Beirut.
在貝魯特,是你救了我
No one asked you to do that.
沒有人讓你那么做
What is it, Nicholas?
怎么回事,尼古拉斯
What is troubling you?
你有什么困擾
I wanted to avenge Issa's death,
我想為埃薩的死報仇
not kill innocent civilians.
而不是殺戮無辜的平民
What if it's the will of Allah?
如果那是真主的意志呢
Neither of us know the will of Allah.
你我都不了解真主的意志
You taught me that yourself.
是你親自教給我的
Each of us must decide what we can or cannot do.
我們要自己決定什么可為,什么不可為
So now you must decide.
那么現在,你必須決定了
What is your will, Nicholas?
你的意志如何,尼古拉斯
I tell him my will is close to breaking.
我告訴他,我的意志瀕臨崩潰
Did he ask
他有沒有問
about your recent...
你近來...
...specific wavering with Roya Hammad?
與羅亞·哈瑪迪會面時的情緒波動
Yes.
問了
And?
后來呢
I told him I'd underestimated the love I have for my family.
我告訴他我低估了自己對于家人的愛
And the fear for what would become of my wife and kids after I was gone
不知我死后,我的妻子和孩子會有何遭遇
had blindsided me.
這種恐懼突然襲上心頭
How did Nazir react to your concern about your family?
納齊爾對于你對家人的擔憂作何反應
Your wife and children
就沒必要擔心
have nothing to fear...
你的妻子和孩子
if you stay true to yourself.
只要你忠于你自己
A clear threat.
顯然是在威脅你
Did he ask you anything else?
他還問你其它事情了嗎
No.
沒有
Did he say how he got into the country? No.
他有沒有說他是怎么入境的,沒有
Did he say about the why of it?
他有沒有說他為何要來
My choice was simple:
我的選擇很簡單
run, hide and wait for death
要么像膽怯的動物一樣奔逃,躲藏
like a cowering animal,
等待死亡
like Bin Laden;
就像本·拉登
or die taking the fight to the enemy.
要么選擇和敵人一決勝負
And the specifics of this fight are?
這場對決特指什么
Tomorrow afternoon, the vice president and I
我和副總統原定于明天下午
are scheduled to greet the Special Operations group
會見從阿富汗歸來的
returning from Afghanistan.
特種部隊士兵
At Dam Neck Naval Base.
在大壩峽海軍基地
300 soldiers to be reunited with their families.
會有三百名士兵在那里與家人團聚
Nazir plans to hit the homecoming.
納齊爾計劃攻擊那場歸國歡迎會
How the hell is he gonna do that?
他打算怎么實施計劃
It's a locked-down, classified event.
這是一項安保嚴密的秘密集會
All I know is what he told me.
我只知道他所告訴我的
He said he can't do it without me.
他說這件事沒我他做不成
He said I'm essential to his plan.
他說我是這項計劃中的關鍵角色
And your essential part in this attack is what?
那你這個關鍵角色在這場襲擊中要做什么
To convince the vice president
說服副總統
to allow one reporter to cover the event.
準許一名記者來報道這次活動
Roya Hammad.
羅亞·哈瑪迪
Yes.
是的
Is there anything else?
還有其它事情嗎
Allahu Akbar.
真主保佑
No.
沒了
That's it.
就這些
Wait here, please.
在這兒等著
Let's go.
我們走
Thoughts?
大家怎么看
Peter.
彼得
I don't know. It all feels too easy.
我不知道,感覺有點太輕而易舉了
He could be lying; Nazir could be playing him
他可能在撒謊,納齊爾可能在耍他
to misdirect us, lead us into a trap.
讓他誤導我們,帶我們跳進陷阱
Saul.
索爾
It's possible.
有可能
By his own admission, Brody's in a confused state.
從布洛迪的口供來看,他自己也很迷糊
Spent 12 hours in the company of a man
他和一個有絕對控制權的人
who has considerable power over him.
共處了十二個小時
What do you think, Carrie?
卡莉,你有什么想法
I think the symbolism of murdering 300 American soldiers
當著三百名美國士兵妻兒的面
in front of their wives and children
殺死他們
is quintessential Nazir.
絕對是納齊爾的作風
It's an idea worthy of him.
他絕對做得出來
Elite troops just back from killing Muslims on the battlefield,
剿滅穆斯林的精英小隊剛剛從戰地歸來
just when they think they're out of harm's way?
就在他們覺得自己逃過一死時下手
So, with that in mind,
考慮到這一點的話
if Nazir is planning to use Roya Hammad to breach the base,
如果納齊爾想讓羅亞·哈瑪迪襲擊海軍基地
what are we looking at?
會使用什么手段
There's that trunk of explosives
他們從葛底斯堡的裁縫店
they pulled out of the tailor shop in Gettysburg.
帶走的一箱炸藥
What, 'cause that'd be as simple as replacing her news crew
她也可以把新聞團隊替換成恐怖分子
with terrorists and launching a Mumbai-style attack?
重演2008年的孟買連環恐怖襲擊
Uh, or a combination of the two.
或者兩個手段都用
Bottom line is we can't not follow up on this, David.
總之,我們不能置之不理,大衛
Nazir is in our sights.
納齊爾出現了
We have to play this out.
我們必須追查到底
They don't believe me.
他們不信任我
In 90 minutes, the vice president will be in your office,
九十分鐘后,副總統就會去你辦公室
at which point David Estes will
到時候大衛·埃斯蒂斯
brief the two of you on these latest developments.
會向你們報告最新進展
He'll protect your deeper involvement, of course,
當然,他不會提到你也參與其中
and you'll do your best to look surprised.
你要盡量假裝大吃一驚
Do you believe me?
你相信我嗎
I do.
相信
Because that's all I care about right now.
我現在只在意你的看法
Different phone, same number.
不同的手機,相同的號碼
Think you're the only one who understands
只有你才明白
this fucker needs watching like a hawk?
必須緊密監視這個混蛋
How about Carrie?
卡莉呢
She understand that, too?
她明白嗎
Want to call your family?
想聯系你的家人嗎
No.
不想
I'll just have to lie to Jessica again.
不然我又得向杰西卡撒謊了
They're in good hands, though, right?
他們都安排好了嗎
Sure.
當然
And tomorrow, all of this will be over.
明天,這一切就會結束了
Right.
What's that look?
你這什么表情
I thought it would be easier for them
我覺得,如果他們有熟人陪著
if they were with someone they knew.
會感覺好一點
Let me guess: Mike Faber.
我猜猜,麥克·費伯
Your call?
你的決定
My call.
是的
Smart.
聰明
I thought so.
我也這么覺得
Is Dad in the CIA now?
爸爸現在在中情局嗎
Is he going to have to leave again?
他又要離開我們嗎
I don't think so.
不會的
All we know is that he's helping them with something for now;
我們只知道,他暫時在幫那些人做事
it'll be finished soon.
很快就會結束的
They playing?
他們玩牌嗎
You know what, honey? Can you do me a favor?
親愛的,能幫我個忙嗎
Go set the table for dinner while we wait.
我們等著的時候,你去把餐桌收拾好
Go on.
去吧
I understand you're angry, Dana.
我明白你很生氣,丹娜
I'm not angry at you.
惹我生氣的不是你
In general, then.
是生我們大人的氣吧
Hey, I'm mad at Brody, too, Dana.
我也很生布洛迪的氣,丹娜
I can only imagine what it's like for you.
我想你可能比我更生氣
You know, sometimes...
有時候...
I really just wish he had never come back from that stupid war.
我真的希望他戰死在那場愚蠢的戰爭中
Don't say that.
別這么說
I mean, ever since he's gotten back, everything has gone to shit,
自從他回來后,事情就變得一團糟
and it just keeps getting worse.
現在越來越糟糕
We all come back from that war with some kind of wound.
我們從戰爭中歸來,都會有些創傷
Did you?
你也有嗎
Sure.
是的
For eight years, I thought I lost my best friend.
八年了,我以為我失去了最好的朋友
It's like I left him behind back there.
就好像是我把他撇在戰場上
Table's set, Mom.
桌子收拾好了,媽媽
David. Sir.
大衛,閣下
Nick.
尼克
Sir.
閣下
Little unorthodox.
這有點不符合慣例
Mr. Vice President, we have a situation
副總統閣下,我們遇到了一點情況
that concerns both you and the congressman,
與您和議員閣下有關
and not a lot of time.
而且我們時間緊迫
A few hours ago, we received intelligence
幾小時前,我們得到貝魯特的兩條情報
from two separate sources in Beirut that
均提到納齊爾的恐怖組織
Abu Nazir's terrorist network is planning to attack
計劃明天襲擊在大壩峽舉行的
the Special Operations group homecoming at Dam Neck tomorrow.
特種部隊士兵歸國歡迎會
We've got to divert the transport,
我們得改變行車路線
cancel the event.
取消活動
Sir, we believe, with your help,
我們相信,在您的幫助下
we have an extremely high-percentage shot
我們有極高的把握
at killing or capturing the terrorist cell and stopping the attack cold.
擊殺或活捉恐怖團伙,終止恐怖襲擊
With my help?
在我的幫助下
This is right in your wheelhouse, sir.
這事兒得您發話
I'm listening.
愿聞其詳
It all hangs on the CNB correspondent
這一切都和CNB的記者有關
Roya Hammad.
羅亞·哈瑪迪
I know her, know her well.
我認識她,我們挺熟
She's interviewed me several times.
她采訪了我很多次
Sir, we believe she's working with Abu Nazir.
我們認為她是阿布·納齊爾的同伙
What?
什么
Based on verbal information from the same assets
根據同一個在貝魯特的線人
on the ground in Beirut.
口述的信息
Roya Hammad's a terrorist?
羅亞·哈瑪迪是恐怖分子
We believe,
我們是這么認為的
strongly,
可能性很大
that not only is Ms. Hammad the delivery mechanism for this attack,
哈瑪迪女士不僅是此次襲擊的實施者
whatever form it may take,
手段尚不明確
but that she also intends to film it
她還要將襲擊過程拍攝下來
for broadcast around the world.
在全球范圍播出
What do you need from me, David?
你要我怎么配合,大衛
Officially allow her the access she's requesting
正式批準她此前的請求
so that we can monitor her movements,
以便我們監控她的行動
catch the entire cell red-handed
將整個恐怖團伙抓個現行
and roll them up before the attack can actually happen.
在襲擊發生之前控制局面
Where's the White House on this?
總統那邊什么意見
I'll leave that with you, sir.
那邊就交給您了,閣下
I'll take care of the director.
我負責跟局長溝通
What do you think, Nick?
你怎么想,尼克
One question, sir.
有一個疑問,閣下
What happens if the plan goes wrong?
萬一計劃失敗了怎么辦
If this isn't done and dusted before you leave the residence
如果你們明早離開住處去往海軍基地之前
for that base tomorrow morning,
我們沒有處理干凈
then we divert the troop transport and cancel the event.
我們會改變部隊的行車路線,取消此次活動
Which, I assume, would blow your entire operation.
那么你們整個行動就失敗了
Yeah.
Sir, there is one more thing.
閣下,還有一件事
What?
什么事
We have good reason to believe
我們有充分理由相信
that Abu Nazir is here,
阿布·納齊爾來了
in the United States.
就在美國境內
How the fuck did that happen?
這他媽怎么回事
That can't go further than this room, Mr. Vice President.
這個消息僅限我們三人知道,副總統閣下
Get me these terrorists, David.
給我拿下這群恐怖分子,大衛
Yes, sir.
遵命
Make the call. Do it now.
給她打電話,現在就打
Hello?
It's me.
是我
Vice president said yes.
副總統同意了
How did you manage to convince him?
你怎么說服他的
I told him that if he wants
我跟他說
to officially nominate me as his running mate,
如果想正式提名我為競選伙伴
then there'd be no better time and place
最好的時機便是
to do it than at the naval base in front of the returning troops.
在海軍基地歸來的軍人面前宣布消息
Very clever.
干得聰明
Our friend will be pleased.
我們的朋友會感到高興的
Good.
那就好
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
When the plane lands at the base,
飛機抵達海軍基地時
I'll be with my cameraman.
我會和攝影師在一起
You should find a way to be with me.
想辦法到我身邊來
Do you understand what I'm saying?
明白我什么意思嗎
Yes, I do.
明白
See you tomorrow.
明天見
That's a bomb.
是炸彈
She just told him how to stay out of the blast radius.
她剛才在告訴他如何躲開爆炸半徑
Stay with the cab.
盯住那輛出租車
I want all eyes and ears on her until this thing's over.
在行動結束之前,對她進行密切監視
We'll alternate in six-hour shifts.
咱們每六小時換一次班
I'll take the first one.
我先來
That leaves me with the doom watch.
那我只能值最后一班了
Okay, so congruent triangles.
接下來是全等三角形
Have you ever heard of the Donkey Theorem?
聽說過人驢定律嗎
Okay, give me the book.
把書給我
We'll look at it.
咱們一起看看
The capital city of the most powerful country in the world.
這里就是全球最強大國家的首都
Yep.
沒錯
The shit that goes on out there.
外面的那些破事
Thank you.
多謝你
For being here.
能來陪我
That woman was right.
那女人說得對
This is only half-decent.
這酒真是不怎么樣
So, I figured you'd take the guest room.
你睡客房吧
Oh, I'm good with the living room couch.
我睡客廳的沙發就好
Take the guest room.
還是去客房吧
The kids will come in with me.
孩子們和我睡
You called for me, sir?
先生,您找我
Officer Diaz?
迪亞茲警官
And you are?
您是哪位
Richard Keller.
理查德·凱勒
Good to meet you, Officer.
很高興見到你,警官
What can I do for you today, Mr. Keller?
您找我有何貴干,凱勒先生
Richard, please.
請叫我理查德
Is there somewhere we could speak in private?
能找個地方單獨聊聊嗎
What about?
聊什么
Your son.
你兒子
Actually, it's more about his father,
其實是想聊聊他父親
John Sr.
老約翰
Who are you?
你到底是誰
Really?
說實話
IRS?
國稅局的
Come with me.
跟我來
I haven't seen John since John Jr. was born,
小約翰出生后我就再沒見過他爹
so that's four years.
有四年了
But he sends you money?
但他會給你撫養費
Am I right?
對嗎
I've upset you.
你生氣了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Occupational hazard.
這是職業病
I'm a cop, sir, not a moron
先生,我是警察,不是傻瓜
or a criminal.
更不是罪犯
So if you're looking to find some tax beef on me,
你想查我的稅務狀況
write me a letter.
就給我發信函
I can go get myself a lawyer,
我可以找個律師
and we can do this right.
咱們照章辦事
Maybe it's not with you that we have a discrepancy.
可能你這邊沒什么問題
Maybe it's with your husband.
而是你丈夫的問題
We were never married.
我們沒正式結過婚
Does he have anything to do with your son?
他跟你兒子有關系嗎
Does that have anything to do with you?
這跟你有關系嗎
If, uh...
能不能
if you could give me John's last name,
能不能告訴我約翰姓什么
for the record.
例行公事而已
Sure.
當然
I can confirm it for you.
我可以確認你說的對不對
It means you go first.
意思是你要先說
Understood the meaning.
我懂這話的意思
And since we're, uh,
既然我們都
being all open and honest here,
開誠布公了
Richard, how does the IRS
理查德,那么國稅局
get that picture of me and my kid?
是怎么弄到我跟兒子這張照片的
Has something happened to him?
他出什么事了嗎
What is this all about?
這到底是怎么回事
You're not IRS, are you?
你不是國稅局的,對吧
If you'd like to check my credentials,
你想查我證件的話
be my guest.
請便
Well, I'm sorry to bother you, Officer.
抱歉打擾你了,警官
Have a good night.
晚安
You watching him?
你在盯著他嗎
He's at his station, doing his thing.
他在位子上忙自己的事呢
John X, aka Peter Quinn,
約翰某某,也就是彼得·奎恩
is about to get a call from the mother of his child.
馬上就會接到孩子他媽的電話
Hello?
What did he look like, this man?
那人長什么樣
No.
No, don't worry about it.
不是,別擔心
You did fine.
你做得很好
I got to go.
我得掛了
Is Carrie still here?
卡莉還在嗎
Yeah.
I got to go deal
我出去一趟
with some personal admin bullshit for 30 minutes.
處理點私事,大概要半小時
Can you cover for me?
你能替我一會嗎
Me, cover for you?
我,替你
It's 30 minutes... no big deal.
就半小時,沒什么大不了
Sure, not a problem.
好啊,沒問題
You got him?
跟上他了嗎
He took a bus.
他上了一輛公車
East.
往東走了
He's a slippery bastard.
這貨真狡猾
He just got off. He, uh...
他剛下車了
he ditched his jacket and put on a hat.
脫了外套,戴了帽子
Now he's getting on another bus.
現在要上另一輛公車了
He's, um...
他在
he's talking to someone.
跟一個人說話
Where have you been?
你去哪了
You look wasted.
面色憔悴啊
I'm just old.
上歲數了
You'll get there sooner than you think.
時光轉瞬即逝
See you at game time.
行動時再見
Max is on him.
麥克斯盯著他呢
So he met some guy on a city bus?
他在公車上見了一個人嗎
You know him?
認識嗎
Dar Adal.
達爾·阿德爾
Dar Adal?
達爾·阿德爾
That's Dar Adal?
他就是達爾·阿德爾
That's him.
是他
In the flesh.
就是他本人
I knew him 18 years ago,
我十八年前就認識他
when I ran company missions we don't talk about
當時我在索馬里內羅畢間諜站
into Somalia, from Nairobi Station.
指揮中情局的秘密任務
If Quinn reports to a guy like Dar Adal,
如果奎恩的上級是達爾·阿德爾這樣的人物
he's no more an analyst than I'm in Hair Club for Men.
他的身份背景絕對不簡單
So what's he really doing on this task force?
他調過來到底是干什么的
I don't know.
不知道
You're early.
來得挺早
You're welcome.
不用謝
FBI liaison, two operations officers
調查局聯絡人
from the Special Ops group.
兩個特種部隊軍官
The rest is in the memo.
其他人的名單在這份備忘錄上
Carrie already in position?
卡莉已經就位了嗎
Since 6:00 A.M.
六點就去了
Along with two follow teams
跟兩隊跟蹤小組成員
across from Roya Hammad's building.
一起守在羅亞·哈瑪迪住處對面
Waiting for her to get on the move.
等著她有所動作
Tac team? Two blocks off.
戰術小組呢,離他們有兩個街區
We sure it's just Roya in this cell?
確定這只有羅亞一個人嗎
What about the other three in the, uh, news team?
新聞組其他三個人呢
Here she comes.
她來了
Apart from a DWI and a minor drug charge,
那三人只有酒駕和輕微的吸毒指控
they check out, but until we know for sure,
但在我們確定之前
everyone's a terrorist.
人人都是恐怖分子
We're moving.
我們行動了
Black Town Car.
她上了一輛黑色林肯車
Plate number L484K7.
車牌是L484K7
We got eyes on her news van?
有人盯著她的新聞車嗎
Rolling follow team.
跟蹤小組輪流在跟
The camera crew just pulled in
攝制組的人剛進了一家
to a restaurant two miles north of Dam Neck.
位于大壩峽北部兩英里處的餐廳
Van's clean so far.
目前來說新聞車沒問題
Morning.
早啊
How is everybody today?
大家今天好嗎
Holding up.
挺得住
Right, guys? Guess what.
對吧,伙計們,你們猜怎么著
I just got clearance for you to give Congressman Brody
我剛得到了許可,你們可以用
a call on the satellite phone.
衛星電話跟布洛迪議員通話
He could probably use a call now,
他現在應該能打電話了
and we figured you'd want to check in
你們應該想跟他報個平安
and let him know that you're all doing fine.
讓他知道你們現在安然無恙
Okay, great.
好極了
Just family talk, though.
只能話話家常
"Hi. How are you?" That sort of thing.
說說"你還好嗎"這類的話
No mention of the CIA, please.
不能提到中情局,可以嗎
Hello?
Hey, Dad.
喂,爸爸
It's me, Chris.
是我,克里斯
He knows it's you, dorko.
他知道是你,笨蛋
What's going on?
一切還好嗎
Just eating breakfast.
在吃早餐呢
Uncle Mike made huevos rancheros.
麥克叔叔做了墨西哥式煎蛋
Great. Say hi to him.
真好,代我向他問好
Dad says hi.
爸爸向你問好
So, uh, are we getting out of here soon?
我們很快就會離開這里嗎
Sure, real soon.
當然,很快
This place is so cool.
這里太棒了
Hey, listen, that's great.
很好
I'm just running out to work.
我要趕著去工作了
Can I have a quick word with your sister?
能跟你姐姐說兩句嗎
Sure.
好的
Bye, Dad.
再見,爸爸
Bye, Chris.
再見,克里斯
Talk to your father.
跟你爸爸說話
Dana!
丹娜
Brody.
布洛迪
Hey.
You okay?
你還好嗎
Yeah, I'm fine, Jess. Where's Dana?
我挺好,杰西,丹娜呢
I don't want to.
我不想跟他說話
She's, um...
她...
still sleeping.
還在睡覺
Well, give her a kiss for me.
替我吻她一下
Yeah.
好的
Tell her I love her.
告訴她我愛她
She knows.
她知道
What about you?
你呢
You okay?
還好嗎
Brody, can you tell me
布洛迪,你能不能告訴我
anything about what's happening,
到底發生了什么
what you're doing?
你在做什么
Only that I'm glad you guys are safe.
我只能說很高興你們都安全
And it's all going to be over real soon,
這一切很快就會結束的
and we'll get back to the way we were.
我們會回到正軌
She's entering the restaurant.
她正走進餐館
She's at a window counter with her camera crew,
她和攝制組坐在窗邊
where she has a line of sight with the news van.
在那她能看到新聞采訪車
Looks like she's ordering breakfast.
看起來在點早餐
Where's he going?
他要去哪
Liaison with the FBI in the field.
去當調查局的外勤聯絡員
FBI liaison?
調查局聯絡員
An analyst?
他不是分析員嗎
He's wearing two hats today.
他今天身兼兩職
Go.
去吧
All call sites, stand by.
各組準備
Possible bogey.
可能是敵方
Wait out. Wait out.
原地待命,待命
Blue SUV.
藍色多功能越野車
Fits the description of the one
與布洛迪描述的
Brody saw Sandman get into yesterday.
神秘人物乘坐的車相符
Unknown number of passengers.
乘客數量不明
Is Nazir in it?
納齊爾在里面嗎
I can't tell. The windows are tinted.
不知道,車窗貼了膜
I can't see inside.
看不到里面
Now they're just sitting there, waiting.
現在他們就停在那等著
Who's really running this operation, David?
誰是這次行動的真正指揮,大衛
Excuse me?
你說什么
You or Dar Adal?
你還是達爾·阿德爾
And Quinn.
還有奎恩
Who is he really?
他到底是誰
What are his orders?
他的任務到底是什么
He's here to kill terrorists, Saul.
他是來這消滅恐怖分子的,索爾
Just like all of us.
跟我們所有人一樣
Stand by. There's movement.
準備,有動靜
Okay. Okay.
好了,注意
The first person out of the vehicle
第一個走出車子的人
is Nazir's munitions guy.
是納齊爾的軍需官
Stand by.
準備
And three I don't recognize.
還有三個我不認識
One more still in the van who I can't see.
車里還有一個人我看不到
They're opening the back of the news van.
他們在打開新聞車的后廂
They're moving what looks like camera batteries.
搬出來的東西像是攝影機電池
Now they're doing something at the rear
他們現在在車后做些什么
of the vehicle which I-I can't see.
我看不到
They're switching the camera batteries.
他們在替換攝影機電池
If that's the device, it's at least 200 pounds.
如果是那設備,起碼有200磅
Tac One, Tac Two, Tac Three, move now. Over.
戰術一號,戰術二號,立刻行動,完畢
Show me your hands! FBI!
舉起手來,聯邦調查局
Bogey on the move.
敵方要跑
Intercept.
攔截
Got him.
攔截成功
Going in to confirm it's Nazir.
我現在進去確認是否是納齊爾
Stand by.
待命
Waiting for confirmation of Nazir.
等待確認是否是納齊爾
Show me his face.
把他臉轉過來給我看
It's not him. It's-it's not Abu Nazir.
不是他,不是阿布·納齊爾
It's not him. Sandman is not here.
不是他,神秘人物不在這
We do not have Sandman.
我們沒有抓住神秘人物
Stand down.
停止行動
You still need him. I say again...
你還需要他,我再說一遍
stand down.
停止行動
What the hell are you doing here?
搞什么鬼,你怎么來了
Watching your back.
保護你
We got them, Brody.
我們抓到他們了,布洛迪
Your information was good.
你的消息很可靠
Got them all?
全部抓住了嗎
All but Nazir.
除了納齊爾都抓住了
He's still out there.
他仍然在逃
So, believe it or not,
所以,信不信由你
I am your best friend in the world right now.
現在我是你在這世上最好的朋友了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保護,投保

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
trace [treis]

想一想再看

n. 痕跡,蹤跡,微量
vt. 追蹤,找出根源

 
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 裝置,設計,策略,設備

 
confirmation [.kɔnfə'meiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 確認,證實,基督教的堅信禮

 
movement ['mu:vmənt]

想一想再看

n. 活動,運動,移動,[音]樂章

聯想記憶
avenge [ə'vendʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 為 ... 報復,報仇

聯想記憶
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 極其,非常

聯想記憶
munitions [mju:'niʃənz]

想一想再看

n. 軍火,彈藥 名詞munition的復數

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 皮囊之下| 巨乳欧美| 黑洞表面豆瓣| 妈妈的花样年华演员表全部| 笼中女电影| 端午给老板祝福简短句| 美女撒尿私密视频| 怀孕肚脐眼凸起和凹进去有什么区别| 滨美枝| 大学生职业规划ppt成品 | 任喜宝| 桥梁工程施工方案| 水牛城66| 手机拦截骚扰电话怎么设置| 繁花免费版在线观看全集国语| 松永| 人口高质量发展形势与政策论文 | 女同视频在线观看| 电影《盲井》| 大老鼠图片| 卢靖姗老公是谁| 第一财经今日股市直播回放| 王渝萱主演的电影大全| 肚子上拨罐能减肥吗| 金沙滩秦腔剧情介绍| 电影《exotica》完整版观看| 番金连| 珠江电视台直播 珠江频道| 部队换季保养广播稿| 电影英雄| 电影在线观看高清完整版免费| 广场舞100首视频| 雀鬼| 艾娜| 爱四| 少妇灌肠调教日本视频| 搜狐视频官网| 重启之极海听雷2免费版在线播放 北风那个吹在线观看免费完整版 出轨的女人电影 | 施文彬| 第一财经现场直播| 我未成年 电影|