日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 緋聞女孩 > 緋聞女孩第一季 > 正文

緋聞女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集:B和母親深切交談

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

As per gossip girl's thanksgiving tradition,

作為"八卦天后"每年感恩節的傳統
I'm trading my laptop for stove top,
我把我的"本子"換成了爐子
And for the next 16 hours,
在之后的16小時里
The only thing I'm dishing is seconds.
我只會上"炒冷飯"這道菜
When the cat's away, the mice will play.
山中無老虎,猴子稱大王
Have fun, little rodents.
玩得開心,小猴子們
I mean, who gets wasted on thanksgiving?
我是說,誰會在感恩節喝醉?
The holidays are lonely for people.
假日里的人們是孤獨的
I wanted to keep 'em company. whoo!
我來陪他們
Your mom is freaking out, so my mom is freaking out.
你媽媽抓狂了,所以我媽也很抓狂
What, which means you freak out?
那么是說,你也要抓狂了?
Blair, just cut the cord. go nuts. come on.
布萊爾,沖破束縛,瘋狂一下,來嘛
Let's do shots. come on! I told Lily that you were buying a pie.
來吧,一起去喝, 我告訴莉莉你是來買派的
Oh, pie.
對了,派
Where is your purse? uh, my purse...
你的包呢? 呃... 我的包
Oh, great. all right. you stay here, okay?
很好,好吧,你待在這兒,好嗎
I'm gonna go look.
我去找找
Don't drink or hit on anything.
不要再喝酒或者撞到任何東西
Pie's been secured.
派安全了
Thanksgiving no longer needs to be canceled, all right?
不用取消感恩節了
Hey, mom, you know, I need to go. I'm sorry. bye.
媽,我要走了,抱歉,再見
Oh, man.
老天
hey! what are you doing?
你干什么啊
Hey, right of way, pal.
看路,老兄
Screw you, buddy! hey, uh, excuexcuse me.
去你媽的, 不好意思
Ddo you need, like, a crossing guard or a cab maybe?
你需要有人陪你過馬路嗎,或許是要輛計程車?
Oh, pie.
派,
It's more like roadkill now,
現在更像被撞死的小動物
But, uh, better it than you, right?
但慶幸的是,不是你被撞,是吧
I'mi'm dan... humphrey. hi.
我是丹?漢弗瑞, 你好
Hi. uh, I don't know. we met last year.
你好,我們去年見過
Uh. you m you might not remember.
你... 你可能不記得了
Yeah, iyou probably don't, but look,
估計是不記得了,但聽著...
You should be more careful. you need to keep your hands off of her.
你得當心一些, 不要再和她搭訕了
Blair! trying to take advantage of her on the holidays.
布萊爾, 想在假日里占她便宜
Come on. let's go, Serena.
來,我們走,瑟琳娜
Bye, Dave.
再見,大衛
Bye.
再見
Bye.
再見
Bye, Serena.
再見,瑟琳娜
And hello to you.
好啊
Big national holiday. you excited? kind of am.
放長假,興奮嗎, 算是吧
Might be the first thanksgiving in a while
可能是第一個
That I actually remember. yeah, I bet.
我能真切記得的感恩節, 肯定是
Huh?
啊?
Nothing. uh, you uh, you at Blair's?
沒什么,你在布萊爾家?
Almost. her dad's gonna be home for the first time
快到了,這是他爸爸離開這個家后
Since he left, so she's really excited.
第一次回來,所以她真的很開心
Oh, well, family reunions are all around then.
看來到處都是家庭團聚啊
Uh, we, too, have a full humphrey household.
humphrey家也要大團圓
Hopefully, it'll stick. well, it seems like your mom is really trying.
希望不要放我鴿子, 看來你媽真的盡力了
Better thanksgiving than never.
感恩節過總比不過好
Call me between every course?
每道菜之間給我打電話?
Okay.
好,
Mwah. bye.
再見
Mom, is it really okay to cook with this much heavy cream?
媽,用這么多奶油煮沒問題嗎
Our arteries give us a free pass on turkey day.
在"火雞日" 心血管會給我們開恩的, (高脂肪的東西對心血管不好)
It's a shame our family doesn't have a few hundred more members.
真可惜,我們家還少了幾百人
Do you think I bought too much? only by several tons.
你覺得我買得太多了?就多買了幾噸而已
But it's our first holiday back.
但這是我回家后的第一個節日
I wanted to make sure it was special. mm.
我想讓它變得特別點
I think they call that guilt. yeah, I guess they do.
我想是因為內疚吧, 我想是吧
But if it means more midnight turkey sandwiches for all of us,
不過,如果我們能吃到更多的火雞三明治夜宵
Then so be it. yeah, see, Dan? uh, we on this side of the kitchen
那就讓它去吧, 丹,你看,我們在廚房這一頭的人
Choose to be positive. yeah, Dan. what's it gonna be?
選擇積極面對, 是啊,丹,想怎樣?
You with us or against us?
站在我們這邊還是跟我們對著干?
Uh.... fine. fine. but only if I can
好吧,好吧,只要我能...
Take the cranberry sauce out of the can.
把草莓醬拿出來
That is my specialty.
那可是我的最愛
I have to find this recipe before my dad gets here.
我要在我爸到來之前找到菜譜
Harold waldorf's famous pumpkin pie.
哈羅德?霍道夫著名的南瓜派
Well, it may have been Bobby Flay's,
也許是芭比?弗雷的南瓜派
But it didn't stop my dad from taking credit for it.
不過我爸還是搶了功勞
It's gonna be perfect! look at you. quite the chipper souschef.
完美了!看你,簡直就是個快樂的小廚子
Well, I'm in a good mood.
我心情愉快
It happens. sometimes 'cause I increase my lexapro,
心情好,有時是因為多服了些治抑郁的藥
Sometimes because my dad's in town.
有時因為我爸在鎮上
And sometimes, mostly because things are good with a boy.
但有時,更多是因為和某個男孩交往得不錯
You and Nate get back together?
你和內特復合了?
You mean since gossip girl
你是說自從"八卦天后"
Published pictures of him and some skank?
公開了他和某個女人的照片?
So that's a no. what's Chuck doing today?
看來是沒有,恰克今天怎么過?
Why are you asking me?
為什么要問我
Well, you guys are friends.
你們是朋友啊
And, Blair, look, you know you can tell me anything.
布萊爾,你可以和我分享我任何事
I'd be the last person to judge anyone.
我不會作任何評價的
With good reason.
因為那是有理由的
Blair, I saw you with Chuck.
布萊爾,我看到你和恰克在一起
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么
I mean, sleeping with him once, maybe you could understand,
我是說,和他睡一次,我還能理解
But twice? wait. you slept with him?
但兩次? 慢著,你和他上床了?
Shh! ugh. Blair!
布萊爾!
What happened to no judging?
你不是說不作評論嗎
I'm not, but I thought you wanted to wait.
我沒有,只是我以為你會等的
I thought you wanted to make things special.
我以為你希望讓事情變得特別些
Oh, so Nate gets the free pass, and I'm the slut?
所以內特沒有錯,而我就變成蕩婦了?
Tell me you didn't sleep with Chuck for revenge.
別告訴我,你和恰克上床是為了報復
Well, it wasn't because I like his natural musk,
當然不是因為我喜歡他的天生魅力
And besides, nothing hurts more
另外,和最好的朋友上床
Than sleeping with the best friend, right, s.?
是最傷人的,不是嗎
Way to prove a point.
很好的論證方法
Well, I learned from the master. if you're sleeping with Chuck,
我可是跟師傅學的, 如果你和恰克上床
I'd say the student's become the master.
我想說,青出于藍勝于藍
Are you jealous you didn't get to sleep with him first?
你沒和他先睡,你妒嫉嗎
There had to be somebody left on the upper east side.
你不可能把東區的人都睡遍吧
Blair, darling, are you going to help me at all?
布萊爾,親愛的,你還要不要來幫我?
Serena, do you know when your mother's arriving?
瑟琳娜,你知道你媽什么時候到嗎?
She's not. we're not doing thanksgiving here anymore.
不會來了,我們不在這過感恩節
Oh. why?
為什么
Because I uninvited them.
因為我沒有請他們
Happy holidays, Eleanor.
節日快樂,埃莉諾
Mom, I know it'sy fault that we're here,
媽媽,我承認我們在這是我的錯
But let's not get crazy.
但別生氣
Well, I don't know what you're complaining about.
我不知道你在抱怨些什么
I'm just trying to provide my family with a homecooked meal.
我只是希望一家人能吃頓家常飯
You don't know how to cook.
你不會煮菜
Well, don't blame me. talk to your sister.
別怪我,跟你姐說去
She's the one that got us exiled from the waldorfs. oh, I'm sorry.
是她讓waldorf把我們趕出來的, 對不起
And even if you did cook, we don't have an oven.
就算你會煮,我們連烤箱也沒有
Preaching to the converted, Eric.
這個我知道,艾瑞克
Look, we'll just pick up a few things and try to make do.
我們只是挑點東西,試著湊合過去
Like peking duck on thanksgiving. hmm. not a bad idea.
比如北京烤鴨, 主意不錯
No, mom. all the other shops are closed. there's nothing wrong
不行,媽媽, 其它店鋪都關門了
With having chinese food on thanksgiving.
感恩節吃中國菜也沒什么不對
What? jews having been doing it on christmas since forever.
什么?猶太人過圣誕節向來都是這樣
Look, a pumpkin. isn't this...
看,南瓜,這難道不是...
This is festive, yes?
很有節日氣氛,不是嗎?
We're gonna eat a pumpkin?
我們就吃南瓜?
Mom.
媽媽
So you couldn't make it past the salad, huh?
除了沙拉別的你就做不了吧?
I opened the cranberries. my work is done.
我開了一罐小紅莓,我的任務完成了
How's Blair's?
布萊爾呢?
Uh, I wouldn't know. she gave me the boot.
我可不知道,她把我炒了
Whshe kicked you out of her house? what happened now?
什么,她把你趕出來了?現在怎么辦
Uh, don't ask, but the good news is,
別問我,不過也有好消息
My mom is gonna slice us up a pumpkin.
我媽媽準備給我們做南瓜
Oh, and there's duck.
還有只烤鴨
No, no, no. you can't eat duck and raw pumpkin on thanksgiving.
不不不,感恩節不能就吃鴨子和生南瓜
Uh, you know what?
這樣吧
I'm the guardian of Vanessa's sister's van for the weekend,
周末我要替瓦內薩的姐姐看貨車
And we here at the humphrey manor
我們在humphrey莊園
Have an oddly large kitchen table. what are you suggesting?
這里有個超大的廚房, 你有什么主意?
These smell great. yes, so we can starve in a fragrant hotel room.
真香, 那我們就在香味彌漫的酒店房間餓死吧
We're not starving. look, I got us into this mess,
我們不會挨餓,聽著,我惹的麻煩
So I'm gonna get us out of it. elaborate, Serena.
我來解決, 說來聽聽,瑟琳娜
Thanksgiving at the humphreys.
去humphrey家過感恩節
Dan invited me, and Eric's friends with his sister,
丹請我去,他妹妹是艾瑞克朋友的朋友
And his dad's really cool. awesome. I'm leaving the pumpkin.
他爸爸超酷的, 太棒了,我把南瓜放回去
What do you say, mom?
怎么樣媽媽?
Found it. souschef, you're needed.
找到了,副廚師,你有活干了
Ready and awaiting orders. I see we have extra help.
準備好了,聽候吩咐, 我們還有個幫手?
Yes, well, Serena's spending thanksgiving with us this year.
是的,瑟琳娜要跟我們一起過感恩節
Ah, the more the merrier. happy to have you, my dear.
多多益善,有你在很好,親愛的
The canapé were a huge success.
吐司做得完美無缺
I saved one for you, Blair.
給你留了一個布萊爾
I'm not really hungry.
我不餓
Well, what does that mean, you're not really hungry? well, I had, like,
怎么回事,你不餓? 我...
of them this morning when daddy first made them. 15?
今天早上爸爸做的時候我就吃了15個, 15個? 15
Serena. Serena!
瑟琳娜,瑟琳娜!
Do you think that's wise?
這沒問題嗎
Darling, she's fine. she has been for two months.
親愛的,她很好,已經兩個月了
What did the doctor say? don't drive us crazy, okay?
醫生不是說了嗎,別逼我們,好嗎
So, please.
所以,拜托你
Ah, fine.
好吧
We are going to need to set another place at the table.
我們得在桌旁多安排一個位子
Laurel brought one of the models I'm working with.
勞拉帶了一個跟我合作的模特來
Do I know her? what's her name?
我認識嗎,她叫什么名字?
His name is Roman.
是"他"的名字,洛芒
Ah. Roman.
哦,洛芒
Not this one, Harold.
別打他的主意哈羅德
We have to work together.
我還要跟他一起工作
Hey, you!
你好
Happy thanksgiving. you, too. good to see you.
感恩節快樂, 你也一樣,見到你真好
Mwah. want one? ah, sure.
來一個, 當然
Good boy.
好孩子
Nate the great.
內特駕到
Mmm. so what'd I miss? mm, nothing.
我錯過什么了嗎, 沒有
You're about to witness the return of sober Serena.
我們等著瑟琳娜清醒過來
Oh, Nate!
內特!
Oh, no. oh, no. or maybe not. sweetie, would you take her upstairs?
哦不, 或者她是醒不過來了,寶貝,把她帶上樓去吧
Put her in the bath before your mother gets wind of this whole situation?
在你媽媽得到風聲之前讓她去泡個澡
What, and leave you all alone? thanksgiving is our thing.
什么,讓你一個人在這里? 感恩節對我們兩個很重要
Nate, will you please take care of her? please?
內特,你照顧她一下好嗎
Oh, I will. come on.
好的,來吧
Here. daddy, can I help with the pumpkin pie?
爸爸,我來幫你做南瓜派吧?
Of course.
好啊
Thank you. crush them.
謝謝, 把它們壓碎
Thank you very much. crush them.
非常感謝,壓碎它們
Caterers?
宴會廚師?
What's going on here?
怎么回事
Everyone is getting ready for our lovely dinner,
所有人都期待我們的晚餐
And you should be, too.
你也該這樣
Everyone except daddy. where is he?
除了爸爸,他在哪里?
I thought you knew.
我以為你知道
Knew what?
知道什么?
Your father isn't coming.
你爸爸不來了
He didn't tell you?
他沒告訴你嗎
He decided to stay in paris.
他決定留在巴黎
He's got either too much work,
要不就是他的工作太多
Or Roman is too much work. who knows?
要么是洛芒太忙了,誰知道
Ii don't understand. if he wasn't coming,
我不懂,如果他不來
Why wouldn't he just call me and tell me himself?
為什么他不直接打電話告訴我
Darling, you should know by now
親愛的, 到現在你應該知道
That your father is not a fan of the difficult conversation.
你爸爸不喜歡這種麻煩的談話
Now why don't you run along and change into something
為何不現在去換件衣服
A little more...
更加...
Enchanting?
迷人些的?
That's good.
這才對
Are you sure you don't want us to stay with you?
你真的不要我們陪?
Yeah, we don't want to leave you, mom,
是啊媽媽,如果你不舒服
If you don't feel well. oh, no. you kids have fun.
我們不想留下你一個人, 不,你們好好玩
I don't have an appetite anyway.
反正我也沒胃口
Oh, hold on a second. that must be Dan.
等等,一定是丹
Hey!
你好
Room service. oh. oh, no, no, no, no, sir. you have the wrong room.
客房服務, 不不不,先生,你一定搞錯房間了
Oh, no, you're early. I lied.
不,你來得太早了,我騙你們的
Mom.
媽媽
All I care about is that you two are together.
你們兩個在一起就好
I don't want to be an imposition. no.
我不想變成累贅
Man with van, at your service.
貨車司機,聽您吩咐
Hey. hey.
你好, 好啊
Uh, bold choice of attire, mrs. Van der woodsen,
這著裝真大膽啊,范德, der woodsen夫人,
Unless it's what they're wearing on the runway these days.
難道現在流行這樣穿?
No, my mom sicked out because she didn't want to be imposing.
不是,媽媽不去了因為她不想成為累贅
You know what?
知道嗎
I am fine just curling up and reading a good book.
我就想蜷在沙發上看書
But you're supposed to be with your family on thanksgiving.
但是感恩節就應該跟家人一起過
Yeah, and nicholas sparks is hardly family.
是啊,尼古拉斯?斯帕克(美國作家)可不算家人
I'm not taking no for an answer. in fact, I'm not even asking.
我可不接受拒絕,不對,我根本不會問你
You are coming with us. I'm adultnapping you.
你要跟我們一起去,我要綁架你
Fine, just stop talking, and I'll get ready.
好,別說了,我去準備
Make it snappy. I'm doubleparked. thanks.
請快一點,我是并排停車的,謝謝
Hey, Rufus Humphrey.
你好,我是魯弗斯?漢弗瑞
Leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
請留言,我會跟你聯系
Rufus, it's Lily. um, your very persistent son
魯弗斯,我是莉莉,你的兒子很固執
Insisted that I join you for dinner.
一直要我跟你們一起晚餐
I want to remind you that my kids do not know that we are friendly,
我想提醒你,我的孩子不知道我們認識
And I would like to keep it that way.
而且我也不想讓他們知道
That said...
就這樣...
I look forward to seeing you.
期待見到你
Ugh! how could he just blow me off?
他怎么能放我鴿子?
Thanksgiving is our ritual
感恩節聚餐是老規矩了
you know, he didn't even call,how hard is it to pick up the phone
他甚至沒打電話給我,那有什么難的?
Miss Blair,maybe you pick up the phone to call your papa
布萊爾小姐,或許你該打個電話給你爸爸
maybe he'll tell you the real story
他也許會告訴你真相
real story?
真相?
with pearls
還需要戴上珍珠
taste good,mom
很好吃,媽媽
Thank God Cinderella was still open,
幸好辛德拉還開著
I had to imporvise since we were disinvited from the waldorf
我不得不臨時做準備
At the last minute.
因為最后waldorf還是沒有邀請我們
Just like I was asked to step down
就像當時我被告知
From the committee for the snowflake ball,
要離開兒童基金會慈善晚會委員會一樣
And how I wasn't asked back to the lincoln center foundation.
也被排除出林肯中心基金會
I thought at least, your father's lawyer might join us for dessert.
我本以為至少你爸爸的律師會來跟我們吃甜點
Mom, stop. you were all for acting like nothing was wrong
媽媽,別這樣,你總在遇到問題之前
Until it landed on you. Nate.
裝作什么事都沒有, 內特
I forgot to call the bail bondsman.
我忘了打給保釋代理人
Maybe he has nowhere to go. mom, no one is more mad than I am,
他大概沒處可去, 媽媽,沒人比我更生氣
But this is not the right way.
但是這樣是行不通的
Nathaniel, I don't need you to fight this fight for me.
內特尼爾,你不用替我爭什么
Where do you think you're going? anywhere but here.
你要去哪, 離開這里
Thank you. what's taking Dan and Serena so long?
謝謝, 丹和瑟琳娜怎么還沒到
Hey, we're here. there you are.
我們來了, 終于到了
You're lucky you made it while the turkey's still hot.
你們很幸運,火雞還是熱的
Mom, this is Serena, and this is her brother Eric.
媽媽,這是瑟琳娜,這是她的弟弟艾瑞克
It is so nice to meet you both.
見到你們兩個真好
It's nice to meet you, too. nice to meet you. hi.
我也是, 很高興見到你
And this is their mother, Lily.
這是他們的媽媽莉莉
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩節快樂
Just in time, but I thought you were gonna bring pie.
回來得真及時,但我以為你會帶點派回來
I did, but it kinda got run over by a taxi,
我帶了,但是它們被出租車壓壞了
Uh, as I was trying to help this girl stay out of traffic. ah, well,
為了讓一個女孩不被車撞到
Who needs dessert
誰還需要甜品
When we have a reallife hero in our midst?
如果我們身邊有個活生生的英雄?
Your brother just saved a girl.
你哥哥剛剛英雄救美
I thought you needed to be near a girl for that to happen.
我想那也得有個女孩讓你救
Not just any girl. the girl.
不是一個女孩,是那個女孩
Oh, the blonde you stalk at school? just the one.
你在學??瓷系哪莻€金發女孩? 就是她
A thing for blondes. you are your father's son. not just any blonde.
鐘情金發美女,真像你爸爸, 不是隨便哪個金發女孩
Apparently, I like the ones who get drunk on thanksgiving
很顯然,我鐘情的人總會在感恩節喝得爛醉
And almost die. well, your dad liked 'em
而且差點死掉, 你爸爸曾經喜歡這種類型的
Dangerous and troubled, too, so... you were dangerous?
危險而且麻煩,那么...你很危險的?
Who said I was talking about me? well,
誰說我是在說自己?
I didn't realize there was anyone else.
我不知道還有其他人
Well, it is so nice to meet you.
見到你很高興
Alison. right, it's nice to meet you, too.
艾利森,見到你也很高興
Lily, was it?
莉莉,是嗎?
Yes.
是的
Well, I'm just gonna take these coats and put them in, um,
我正要把這些大衣放進
Dan's room. uh, you know what? it's okay. I've got them.
丹的房間, 沒關系,我去就行了
Oh, thank you. mm.
謝謝
Okay, Eric and Jenny, napkin duty.
艾瑞克和珍妮,擺餐巾
Serena and Dan, I want every water glass filled,
瑟琳娜和丹,負責倒滿酒水
And every candle you can find lit. I am sorry.
還有把能找到的蠟燭都點起來, 對不起
I did not know that you were
我不知道你
Back? well, I am.
回來了?沒錯,我回來了
And why would you know?
為什么要知道
Well, Dan never mentioned it when he invited me.
丹邀請我的時候沒提起過
I called. I didn't hear the phone.
我打了電話, 我沒聽見鈴聲
You know what? it's fine. it's fine.
沒關系,沒關系
Let's just have a great time. this holiday's about sharing.
我們只要玩得開心,這個節日是為了分享
Right. and if you don't mind, um, could we not share too much?
沒錯,如果你不介意的話,我們能不能不要分享太多?
I haven't exactly told my kids about my past.
我還沒有告訴我的孩子們我的過去
Well... our past.
我們的過去
Hey, turkey's almost room temp, guys. come on down.
火雞快冷了,大家,趕快過來
You grab the mashed.
你拿土豆泥
I got that.
讓我來
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩節快樂
If it's on the web site,
如果這在網站上
Then I'll go look at it. otherwise, I'm not gonna.
那我就去看看,否則我不去
Well, that goes without speaking. we know that.
那是當然,我們知道
And who's designing the page? well, I wanted to talk to you.
還有是誰設計的頁面?我想和你談談
The guy with no hair? mmhmm. yeah.
那個沒頭發的人, 是的
Blair...
布萊爾
You haven't touched your food.
你還沒動過你的菜
Come on, darling. what has gotten into you?
告訴我,親愛的,發生什么事了
Well, I was going to wait till after dinner,
我本來想等到晚飯后
But I guess now is as good a time as any.
但我想現在也是個好時機
Did you call daddy and say that I didn't want to see him
你給爸爸打電話告訴他
This thanksgiving?
我這個感恩節不想見他嗎?
Of course not. what a ridiculous accusation.
當然沒有,你這么說我真是太可笑了
So you didn't tell him that I was so angry at him for leaving,
那你沒告訴他,對于他的離開,我很生氣
That I didn't even want to talk to him today?
以至于我今天根本不想和他說話?
You had no right to uninvite him.
你沒有權利不請他來
When are you gonna get it through your head?
你到底什么時候才會想通?
He left us.
他離開了我們
He didn't leave us. he left you.
他沒有離開我們,他離開了你
That's enough.
夠了
That's enough.
夠了
If you want to take this up with me,
如果你想和我討論這個
We can discuss it later, after our guests have left.
我們可以在客人離開以后再討論
Right now you either eat or you leave the table.
現在你要么吃,要么離開餐桌
I told you, I'm not hungry.
我告訴你了,我不餓
Or maybe dessert will change your mind.
也許甜點會讓你改變主意
Where is daddy's pie? hmm?
爸爸的派在那里?
Care for dessert, sir? I don't see his pumpkin pie.
想要甜點嗎,先生?我沒看見他的南瓜派
Well, there were so many delicious choices coming from the caterer,
宴會的主廚提供了這么多美味的選擇
We just sent that one down to the doorman.
所以我們剛把那個送給看門的了
What is thanksgiving after all, hmm?
感恩節就是要這樣嘛
Now choose one of those amazing desserts.
現在挑一個美味的甜點
So, uh, mrs. Van der woodsen,
那么,范德, der woodsen夫人,
Um, what were thanksgivings like when you were growing up?
在你小的時候,感恩節是怎樣的?
Serena said you were raised in california? oh,
瑟琳娜說你是在加利福尼亞長大的
I grew up on a little ranch in Montecito.
我是在蒙塔西多的一個小農場長大的
I didn't know there were little ranches. there aren't.
我不知道那里有小農場, 那里沒有
I don't want to be rude, but I should take this. yeah, sure.
我不想失禮,但我必須接這個電話, 沒關系
Hey, we're right in the middle of di
我們正在吃飯
Yeah. oof course. I'm on my way.
當然,我馬上來
What's up?
怎么了?
I'm sorry, but I have to go. is everything all right?
很抱歉,但我得走了,沒事嗎?
No, but, um, it will be, I hope.
不,但是,會沒事的,我希望
I'm sorry. I can't really say more, but it's nothing about us. okay.
抱歉,我不能再說了,但這和我們無關, 好吧
I was having a lot of fun, though. bye. all right.
但是我很開心,再見,好的
I'm sorry, mom. I have to go. oh, of course. you're such a good friend.
對不起,媽媽,我得走了, 當然,你真是個好朋友
Look, um, I hope you don't mind, but my daughter has to go.
我希望你別介意,但我女兒得先走了
Do you need to go with her? no, no, no, mom. stay. have fun, please.
你要和她一起走嗎?不,不,媽媽,留下,玩得開心
Thanks, guys. it was nice to meet you.
謝謝,各位,見到你們很高興
Is she gonna be okay?
她會沒事嗎?
Yeah, uh, yeah. I don't think it has anything to do with her,
是的,我不覺得這和她有什么關系
But, um, you were talking about your ranch.
但是,你正講到你的農場
Did you have any horses?
你有馬嗎?
Yes, I had a few. um, I had my own, rosewood.
我有幾匹,我有我自己的馬,薔薇木
My dad has a song called "rosewood." oh, but no, not that rosewood.
我爸爸有首歌叫做薔薇木, 但是不是那個薔薇木
I completely forgot about that song. yeah, it's about my mom.
我完全忘了那首歌, 對,那是關于我媽媽的
You know, 'cause she had this perfume that she always wore.
你知道,因為她經常用的那中味道的香水
And it was rose and... sandalwood.
是薔薇和, 檀香
Sandalwood. it was like her own personal scent.
檀香,那就像是她的專屬香味
I'm a fool. you're not a fool.
我是個傻瓜, 你不是個傻瓜
Um, raise your hand if you're over 30
如果你在30歲以上
And acting really weird right now.
并且現在表現得很奇怪請舉手
I'm sorry, Alison.
對不起,艾利森
I never told Rufus about that horse.
我從沒跟魯弗斯說過關于那馬的事情
So I'm sure it's just a coincidence. wait a minute here.
所以我肯定這只是個巧合, 等等
Why are you talking like you know each other?
為什么你說得好像你們兩個認識一樣?
Do you two know each other?
你們互相認識嗎?
Uh, we kinda did know each other,
我們算是認識吧
A long, long time ago. what?
很久很久以前, 什么?
Know each other how?
怎么認識的?
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
This is unbelievable. you know what? I need some air.
我真不敢相信,我要透透氣
Don't follow me.
別跟著我
You have a lot of explaining to do.
你得好好解釋解釋
Mom, wait.
媽媽,等等
May we please be excused? yeah, sure.
我們能離開一下嗎? 當然
Watch it. come on. come on. come on.
小心點,過來
I don't want a bath.
我不想洗澡
Oh, too bad. Blair's direct orders. Blair's not the boss of me.
那就太糟了,布萊爾的直接命令, 布萊爾又不是我老板
Sit. oh, are you new here?
坐下,你是新來的嗎?
Cause Blair's the boss of all of us.
因為布萊爾是我們所有人的老板
Oh, seriously, Serena, you smell like the floor of a brewery.
說真的,瑟琳娜,你聞起來像釀酒廠的地板
I do not. yes, you do.
我沒有,你是
Oh, my god. yes, I do.
天啊,真的是
Yeah.
沒錯
Brewery floor with a hint of secondhand smoke?
釀酒廠的地板還帶著二手煙的味道?
And a pint of old spice.
還有一品脫老香料
I totally need a bath. yeah, deal with it. please.
我的確需要洗個澡, 趕快去,拜托
Blair's a bossy genius. oh, yes, she is. mm.
布萊爾是個專橫的天才, 沒錯,她是
So what about you?
那你呢?
What about me? I don't smell like an ashtray.
我怎么了?我聞起來可不像個煙灰缸
But you look like an ass tray. aah!
但是你看起來像個傻瓜
Aah! hey, Serena. stop, stop, stop.
瑟琳娜,住手
Stop, Serena. Serena, stop.
住手,瑟琳娜,瑟琳娜,住手
What's wrong with you? god. oh.
你到底怎么了? 天啊
Ow. god.
上帝啊
Aah! aah! go away!
走開!
Oh, what, what, what, what, what? you started it, dude.
什么?你這家伙先動手的
You started it. you started it. oh! what? stop it!
你先動手的
What are you guys doing?
你們在干什么?
My hair! myaah! aah!
我的頭發,我的
I got you both!
我抓住你們兩個了
Hey, it's me.
是我
I didn't mean for it to happen.
我不是故意的
I didn't see your dad downstairs.
我沒看到你爸爸在樓下
My mother just decides everything, you know?
我媽媽決定一切,你知道嗎?
Everything in the world is just totally up to her.
世界上的一切都是她做主
I know.
我知道
Hey, why don't we get out of here?
我們不出去吧?
I'm not going back to that party.
我不會回到聚會去的
No, I mean, outta here, outta here.
不,我是說離開這兒
Out of this apartment, to a place a little more sane.
離開這公寓,去個稍微正常點兒的地方
Any place would qualify.
任何地方都可以
der woodsen So you actually threatened Lily Van der woodsen
你真的恐嚇過莉莉,范德
With physical violence?
用暴力的?
Mom, you are a badass.
媽,你真是個壞蛋
Yeah, well, what can I say?
是啊,沒錯
I was younger then and wearing steeltoed boots.
我那時多年輕,還穿著鋼頭皮鞋
No, no. no, we never actually came to blows.
瞎說的,我們其實沒沖突過
I focused on transforming my anger into art.
我化憤怒為藝術了
I made some collages.
我畫了些抽象畫
I wrote a trilogy of 1act plays about her,
寫了獨幕劇的三部曲,關于她的
Named the character milly, to try to be, you know, subtle.
把那個角色命名為milly搞得很隱晦
It's clever.
真聰明
So what was so bad about her?
那她有什么不好的?
And I mean aside from the superior fluttering eyelids
我是說除了有些高傲
And punishing sarcasm.
會挖苦人
Well, uh, she was your dad's first great love,
她是你爸的初戀
As she liked to remind me every chance she got.
這總會會提醒我她以前得到的那么多機會
It's kind of hard to compete with that.
好像很難和她競爭
You've uh, been in here for a halfhour.
你在這待了半個鐘頭
Yeah, well,
沒錯
Not nearly enough timeto fathom
還不夠時間去搞清楚
How you allowed me to walk into this situation.
你怎么會讓我走到這種境地的
Allowed you? th
我讓你?
You were the last person
你是我最不希望看到
I expected to come through my front door today.
走進我家大門的人
Yeah, well, at the very least,
好吧,至少你知道
You knew that Serena would come home and tell me all about
瑟琳娜回到家告訴我
The wonderful thanksgiving she had with Dan, his father,
她和丹還有丹的父親度過的這個美妙感恩節
Oh, and his mother.
還有丹的母親
Is this really how you think I deserve to find out?
你真的覺得我活該看到這些?
I don't know what I do or do not owe you.
我真不知道,我是不是欠你什么
I mean, we haven't actually defined
我是說,我們還沒有真正確定過
What we are to each other.
我們現在是什么關系
Well, maybe this is the perfect opportunity to do it.
也許現在正是最好的機會
But, Lily...
但是,莉莉...
These past few weeks have...
過去的幾周...
Have been what?
怎么了
You can't even say it, can you?
你都說不出口,是嗎?
I can, but I shouldn't.
我可以,可是我不該說
Look, for better, for worse, you're one of my oldest friends.
不管怎么說,你是我的老朋友
Mm. oldest friends?
老朋友?
That's certainly not how it felt
那會兒我可一點也沒感覺到
When you kissed me at Eleanor's party.
當你在埃莉諾的派對上吻我的時候
What?
什么?
Alison, honey...
艾利森,親愛的...
Dan, will you go and...
丹,你能出去...
Uh, check on Jenny and Eric. yeah.
看看珍妮和艾瑞克怎么樣,好
Mom, where's dad?
媽,爸在哪兒?
How dare you do that.
你怎么敢那么做
Leave in the middle of thanksgiving dinner?
在感恩節晚餐的中途離開?
I need to talk to dad. dad?
我需要和爸談一談,爸?
Dad? oh, my god. dad. dad.
爸? 天哪,爸,爸
Mom, call 911. hurry!
媽,打911 快點
Dad, please, wake up. dad!
爸,求求你醒過來,爸
Dorita.
多利塔
Easy. take a seat, honey.
慢點兒,坐下來,親愛的
Oh, goodness. oh, how do I smell now?
我現在聞起來怎么樣?
Uh, you smell fantastic,
你聞起來棒極了
But you might not wanna keep asking people that.
但是你可不能一直問下去
Serena, you look wonderful. that shirt was made for you. actually,
瑟琳娜你看起來美極了,這件衣服就是為你做的, 實際上
It was made for you.
是為你做的
Well, I knew there was a reason I liked it. hmm?
我就知道我為什么喜歡它
Yours, too, I see. and mine.
你們倆也是,我來瞧瞧, 我的
No, no, no, no. oh, no, no, no.
不,不,不
Would you help me with the potatoes? yes.
你能幫我弄下土豆嗎?好的
Don't tell me it's a big deal. I'm well aware of the stakes. hey.
這有什么大不了的,我知道這里面的風險
Who's dad talking to?
爸在和誰說話?
What now? the office. something about that deal with the dutch company.
現在么?辦公室,關于和荷蘭公司生意的
So it looks like I'll have to slip out for a few minutes.
看來我得溜出去一會兒了
Dad, it's a holiday. not in amsterdam.
爸,現在在放假, 阿姆斯特丹可不是
Well, we are in america. tell them it will wait till tomorrow.
可我們在美國,告訴他們等到明天
Sweetheart, I don't want to go. I have to.
親愛的,我不想走,可是必須去
I brought this deal in,
是我接到這筆生意的
But if Meltzer closes it without me,
但是如果馬爾奇在我不在的時候談完了
I don't get the commission. forget the commission.
我就拿不到傭金了, 別管傭金了
I'll write you a check myself.
我給你開張支票
Sit. we're just about to eat.
坐下吧,我們正準備吃呢
I think I just lost my appetite.
我突然沒胃口了
Your father and his headaches.
你父親頭痛
Probably took the vicodin and forgot.
也許他吃過止痛藥又給忘了
Had some whiskey, and the next thing you know
來點威士忌,接下來...
Mom, seriously, did you hear anything the doctor said?
媽,你真沒聽到醫生怎么說嗎?
With what he took, he could have cured 30 headaches.
他吃的那些藥可以治好三十次頭痛了
Mom, he's got a problem,
媽,他有問題
And ignoring it almost killed him.
你總是不當回事,這樣會害死他的
Oh, no. this is not my fault.
這不是我的錯
I'm not blaming anybody.
我沒有在指責任何人
You can blame whoever you want, just not me.
你可以指責任何人,除了我
All I'm guilty of is trying to make his life easier. easier?
我努力讓你父親生活的輕松一些, 輕松?
You've made his life impossible.
你讓他的生活糟透了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
He's had everything he ever wanted just handed to him.
他以前想要的所有東西都有了
My father set him up with his own firm.
我父親讓他在自己公司工作
He gave us the house that we live in, the hamptons, the boat.
他給了我們房子,漢普頓的別墅,游艇
He's never had to earn a dime,
他一分錢都不用掙
And how do you think that's working out for him,
那你覺得他為什么會成現在這樣?
Mom, huh? wake up!
媽,醒醒吧
All he had to do was sit behind a desk, put on a suit
他要做的只是穿上西裝,坐在辦公桌后面
And not get arrested, and he couldn't manage to do that.
不要被逮捕,這他都做不到
You want me to give him more responsibility in the family?
你還想讓他負擔更多的家庭責任?
Look, I don't know what the answer is,
我不知道
But we can't keep going on like this, or else we'll lose him.
但是我們不能這樣下去了,否則會失去他的
Excuse me.
打擾一下
Sorry to interrupt, but mr. Archibald is awake.
抱歉打斷你們了,阿齊布爾德先生醒了
He was asking for you. thank you.
他想見你, 謝謝
You're welcome.
不客氣
I'll go see how he's doing.
我去看看他怎么樣
No. I will.
不,我去
I'm not saying you're overreacting per se,
我沒有說你反應過度了
Just having a reaction that is above and beyond
只是說有些不合適
What is appropriate. I have been killing myself trying to make up
我因為哈德遜的事后悔的要死,還試著
For what happened in hudson. which is not an overreaction, I might add.
去彌補, 我得說,那絕對不是反應過度
And then I find out that the two of you
然后卻發現你們倆
Are making out at theme parties? oh, it was hardly making out,
在派對上親熱? 說不上是親熱
And there is an explanation.
而且是有原因的
Hey, guys. I'm back, and i... brought... Blair. hey.
大家好,我回來了,帶來了...布萊爾
Wow. weird vibe.
一堆怪異的男女
Okay. where's Dan?
好吧,丹在哪兒?
There's no chance we're related, right? oh, look at Eric's roots.
我們不可能是親戚對吧? 看看艾瑞克的發根
What do you mean? what's wrong with my roots? they're kind of Rufuslike.
什么意思?我的發根怎么了?像魯弗斯家的
Hey. Serena and Blair.
瑟琳娜和布萊爾
Blair? yeah, it's me.
布萊爾? 沒錯,是我
Explanation to follow, but first,
待會兒解釋,但是首先
What's going on with our parents? oh, uh, our dad dated your mom.
我們的爸媽怎么了? 我爸和你媽約會過
Yeah, we're not related, though. what?
但是我們沒血緣關系, 什么?
Ignore my roots. wait. wait. what?
別管我的發根, 等等,什么?
You know what's really weird?
你知道最怪的是什么嗎?
There's a garage door in the middle of your room.
你們房間的中間有一個車庫的門
Oh. is that Cedric? wow. this day just got a lot worse.
那是白菜頭娃娃嗎? 今天真糟糕
Hold on. how serious were theyour parents?
等一下,他們到什么程度了?我們父母?
Uh, I think it's safe to say that they have had sex.
我想他們肯定上過床
Ew. oh. no, no, no. no, I'm gonna faint. to repeat, we are not related.
不,我要暈了, 重復一下,我們不是親戚
She was a groupie, and he was almost famous. suddenly,
她以前是樂迷,他也挺有名, 突然間
My family seems so sane.
我家看起來好正常
This is too much to handle on an empty stomach. well,
太難以置信了
We're not going back out there, so...
那我們不出去
Well, can we leave here then, please?
我們離開這兒好不好?
Escape. I don't know. maybe eat?
逃跑,或者吃點東西?
Well, that's why they call it a fire escape.
所以他們管這叫救火梯
I think we're splitting hairs here, rufus.
我覺得我們在這兒
An emotional affair is just as bad as aas a physical one. oh, please,
情感上的出軌和肉體上一樣, 拜托
Nobody's buying that.
哪有人這么想
Emotional affairs are necessary to keep a marriage alive.
婚姻中的情感出軌是不可避免的
And how many times have you been divorced?
你離過幾次婚了?
Alison, this is not about Lily. this is about you and me.
艾利森,這跟莉莉無關,這是我們倆的事
Exactly, and if we're gonna have any chance,
沒錯,如果我們還想有機會在一起
Then she can't be here.
她絕對不能在這兒
What, for thanksgiving? or ever?
什么? 只是感恩節嗎? 還是永遠?
Oh, you can't be serious.
你不是認真的吧
I am.
我是
Look, I have made mistakes, and I know that,
我做過錯事,我承認
But if she's in your life, you're never gonna get over her.
但是如果她還在你的生活里,你永遠忘不掉她
Alison.
艾利森
This is it, Rufus, okay?
事實如此,魯弗斯,好嗎
If you wanna make this work, then you have to make a choice.
如果你想有結果,就必須做出決定
Mom, is such a hypocrite, and all these years,
我媽太虛偽了,這么多年來
She's been riding me about my behavior.
她一直看不慣我的所作所為
And here she's just mad at you for being her.
而現在她卻因為你成為了她而生你氣
And all this time, my dad has been giving me this advice
一直以來,我爸給我的建議
Based on this girl he dated. this girl"a lot like Serena."
都是基于他曾將的女友,這個女人...像極了瑟琳娜
It's her mom. when you think about it, it makes total sense
那是她媽媽啊, 你好好想想,就會明白
That your mom was a groupie. I mean, only a woman
你媽就是個流行樂隊的純情粉絲,我是說
That had completely satisfied her sexual appetite in her youth
只有性欲在青春期被完全滿足的女人
Would ever marry your stepdads. Blair,
才會嫁給你后爸, 布萊爾
Can we not talk about mom's appetite?
我們能不談我媽的性欲嗎
Yeah. or who or who satisfied it. it's just...
好,也別談滿足性欲的那個人, 只是這...
So... gross.
太...惡心了
Yeah. hi.
是啊, 你們好
Hey, mom. is everything okay?
媽, 你沒事吧
Yeah. mmhmm.
沒,
Do youdo you wanna go home? we could call a car.
你要 你要回家嗎,我們可以叫輛車
Oh, no, not yet. um, I need fries.
不,不,暫時不,我想吃點薯條
Excuse me. could I get some french fries?
麻煩你,能給我上點薯條嗎
And just keep 'em coming. sure. coming right up.
不停地上就好了, 當然,馬上就來
Uh, we should
我們該...
Jenny and I should probably head back to the loft.
我和珍妮得先回去了
I'm gonna go, too. leave you guys alone.
我也要走了,你們兩個聊吧
S
S.
Thank you for today.
謝謝你今天所做的
The sandwich was delicious.
三明治很好吃
I'm calling dr. Sherman tomorrow.
我明天就給西芒醫生打電話
Bye.
再見
Bye.
再見
Is that really necessary, mom?
媽,你有必要那樣嗎?
From what I hear, you have been in places far dirtier than this.
據我所知,你來過比這臟多了的地方
Well...
是啊...
Please.
請你
Try spending nine hours with Jane's addiction
也試試花九個小時陪簡
On the ohio turnpike.
在俄亥俄的收費公路上
Then we'll talk about dirty.
然后我們再談談骯臟的問題
Okay.
好吧
waldorf See you later, waldorf.
再見
So, uh, so today was not boring.
今天一點都不無聊啊
No.
不無聊
I never should have asked mom to come home,
我本不該求媽媽回家的
But I didn't see this coming.
但我不知道事情會是這樣
Who could've? don't worry about it.
誰又知道呢?別擔心了
It's so weird to think that our parents had lives before us,
我們父母的生活比我們的還前衛,總感覺怪怪的
You know? I know, or that they had lives before each other, huh?
你知道嗎, 我知道,而且他們的生活都比對方前衛吧
Lily seemed pretty upset.
莉莉看上去很煩惱
I wonder what happened while we were gone.
我不知道我們走了會發生什么
Uh, ii don't know,
我 我也不知道
But it looks like we're about to find out. hey! who's in the mood
但看來我們馬上就會知道了, 誰有興趣
For a little humphrey family scrimmage?
來參加一下humphrey家庭橄欖球對抗賽?
What'll it be? kids against the parents?
怎么玩呢,孩子對家長?
Boys against the girls? oh, definitely girls against the boys
男的對抗女的? 顯然是女的對抗男的
Because last year, I got burned by Dan's weak forward pass. hey, hey,
去年丹的綿軟無力的向前傳球讓我很不爽
I was nursing a rotator cuff injury
那時我正在
From aught5. uhhuh.
養聯賽時受的肩傷
Aw. come on, mom. let's go work out our plays.
來吧,媽媽,我們倆去做運動吧
Yep.
好呀
So, uh, dad, not that I'm not that I'm mad, exactly,
爸,我沒 我實際上沒那么生氣
But not telling me about Serena's mom
但是不告訴我你和瑟琳娜媽媽的事
Was extremely uncool.
就有點太不地道了
I should've said something, I know. and I'm sorry.
我本該跟你說的,我知道,對不起
Given the ick factor alone, I would say that you set
但就生病這個原因來講,我得說你可是
My progress back by at least several months. oh, come on.
耽誤了我好幾個月的前途啊, 得了吧
You're a humphrey man.
你可是humphrey家的男人啊
No daughter of Lily's could ever resist.
沒有哪個莉莉家的女兒能抵御得了你的魅力
How'd you leave it back there with her?
你怎么能把她一個人留在那?
Well, I wouldn't be expecting
我可不希望
Lil over for dinner anytime soon.
每次都只是去吃吃晚飯而已
Your mom and I need to focus on the future, not the past.
我和你媽都要向前看,而不是抱著過去不放
That's a lot easier for all of us without her around.
沒了她對我們來說都會輕松點
Well...
好吧...
Well, let's play with the old pigskin then.
那我們還是一起玩老式豬皮革橄欖球吧
Mom.
媽,
Here you are.
你在這
And here you are. you had me worried sick.
你也在這,你讓我擔心死了
Blair, uh...
布萊爾...
I know ii shouldn't have lied to you about your father.
我知道我不該對你爸的事撒謊
That never stopped you before.
你以前就一直撒謊
True.
是,
But... the real truth...
但是...事實是...
Divorce papers from your father,
你爸送來了離婚協議書
And I'm supposed to sign them. I haven't yet.
我本該簽了,但我還沒
Mom...
媽...
He's living in europe...
他現在住在歐洲了...
With a man.
和一個男的一起
You can't be all that surprised that he wants a divorce.
他想離婚你不應該感到這么驚訝
I'm not,
我不驚訝
But what i
但讓我
What I am surprised about is how it makes me feel.
驚訝的是這件事對我的影響
He was my husband, after all.
他終究是我的丈夫啊
My Harold....
我的哈羅德啊...
For almost 20 years.
都快20年了
I couldn't face him....
節日的時候...
During the holidays.
我再也看不到他了
It was always our happiest time.
那可是我們最開心的時刻啊
Why didn't you just tell me that?
那你為什么不把這些跟我說?
And let you choose between the two of us?
然后讓你在我倆之間選一個?
I wonder who would've won that battle.
我不知道誰會贏得你
Yeah, I would have been entirely alone.
是啊,那樣我會孤獨一輩子的
Well, uh, I was anyway.
反正不管怎樣我都會的
It's still thanksgiving.
可還是要過感恩節啊
Yeah.
是啊
What do you want to do?
你想做點什么
Hey.
你好
Oh, you're still here.
你還在這啊
I guess I must have fallen back asleep.
我猜我肯定是又睡著了
Yeah, you were, uh,
是啊
You were pretty out of it when I first came in.
我剛進來的時候你睡得很沉
Where's your mom?
你媽呢
She's getting coffee.
她去買咖啡了
How's your mom?
你媽怎么樣?
She's gonna be all right.
她會沒事的
We all are.
我們都會沒事的
So...
那么...
Vicodin and whiskey, huh?
止痛劑和威士忌?
I guess I forgot I took that medicine when I took that drink.
我猜我喝酒的時候忘了我之前吃了止痛劑了
Dad, we're not doing this anymore.
爸,我們不能再這樣了
Okay? we're just not.
好嗎,不能了
I know it wasn't an accident.
我知道這不是個意外
Of course it was.
就是個意外
And when I found you, I thought you were dead.
我發現你的時候還以為你死了
I'm sorry.
對不起
I just didn't... I couldn't
我沒...我沒能
Yes, you can. dad, you have to, please.
不,你能,爸,你必須那么做,求你了
I know it might not always feel that way, but...
我承認我不是一直這么覺得, 但是...
We need you.
我們需要你
Dad, we need you.
爸,我們需要你
Here you go, Nate. ah, thank you, mr. waldorf.
給你,內特, 謝謝, waldorf先生,
My dad will appreciate this.
我爸會感激你的
It's a pleasure. keep out the gravy. he's got high cholesterol.
不用客氣, 不許吃肉汁,他膽固醇已經很高了
Anne, it's thanksgiving. mom, seriously.
安妮,這可是感恩節呀, 媽,別這樣
Give the man some gravy. happy thanksgiving. it's okay.
讓他吃點肉汁吧,沒事的, 感恩節快樂
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩節快樂
Happy thanksgiving. yeah, you, too, man. all right.
感恩節快樂, 你也一樣
See you soon.
好的,再見
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安,寶貝
Good night.
晚安
Hello. happy thanksgiving.
你好,感恩節快樂
Hey. hi.
你好, 你好
Happy thanksgiving. you, too.
感恩節快樂, 你也一樣
Hi. happy thanksgiving.
你好,感恩節快樂
To you, as well. bye.
你也快樂,再見
Bye.
再見
Hi. happy thanksgiving, Blair.
感恩節快樂,布萊爾
I am looking for my daughter. where is my little girl? oh.
我在找我的女兒,她哪去了?
Too much turkey?
火雞吃多了?
Bye, Blair.
再見,布萊爾
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩節快樂
This time, I went for the ginger tea.
這次,我要喝點姜茶
Good.
好,
Hello. where were you?
你好,你剛才去哪了?
Exquisite. just say it.
很細膩,真的
Give me my shoe.
把我鞋給我
Hey, Dan, will you pass the mashed? it's over...
丹,把搗爛的菜給我好嗎,在那...
Ahem. what? oh, yeah, here. I'm sorry.
什么? 好,給,不好意思
Come on, son. you're asleep at the wheel.
醒醒了,兒子,你開著車睡著了
The humphrey family thanksgiving dinner's a welloiled machine.
humphrey家的感恩節大餐可是讓人十指大動啊
Were you still thinking about your dream girl?
你還在想你的夢中女孩?
What? no.
什么?沒有
No, no. no. I'm thinking about, um, your stuffing, mom,
沒有,沒有,我在想你的填料,媽媽
Which looks delicious. mmhmm. yeah.
看上去很好吃吧, 是的
Your stuffing. mmhmm. uhhuh. yeah. well, keep dreaming.
你的填料, 是啊,繼續做你的夢吧
You know, maybe one day she'll actually know your name.
你知道嗎,或許有一天她真的知道你的名字了
Yeah, maybe, and then I'll have something to be thankful for. oh, shut up.
是啊,或許真的會,那我就真的該感恩了, 閉嘴吧
Really. what's that all about?
真的,那到底是怎么回事?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
guardian ['gɑ:diən]

想一想再看

n. 保護人,監護人

 
violence ['vaiələns]

想一想再看

n. 暴力,猛烈,強暴,暴行

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒謬的,可笑的

聯想記憶
bold [bəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 大膽的,粗體的,醒目的,無禮的,陡峭的

 
candle ['kændl]

想一想再看

n. 蠟燭

 
wheel [wi:l]

想一想再看

n. 輪子,車輪,方向盤,周期,旋轉
vi.

 
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食譜,秘訣,藥方

聯想記憶
factor ['fæktə]

想一想再看

n. 因素,因子
vt. 把 ... 因素包括

聯想記憶
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目擊者,證人
vt. 目擊,見證,出席,

聯想記憶
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顧,不理,忽視

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 职业目标评估| 韦伦| 松滋100网| 国生小百合| 三上数学思维导图简单又漂亮| 伦理电影在线看| 重庆新闻频道| 吻胸摸激情床激烈视频| 屈原话剧| 吻戏韩剧| 鲁滨逊漂流记阅读笔记| 龙争虎斗| 《韩国小姐》| 甄嬛传演员表| 二年级上学期口算题| 免费看黄在线看| 成年人看| 玛雅历险记| 陈薇薇简介 个人资料| 《牵牛花》阅读答案| 在线播放三级| 皮囊之下| 尸家重地演员表| 张月亮个人资料简介| free gay movies| av午夜| 绝战电视剧免费观看40集完整版| 老友记 第一季 1994 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿| 回到黑暗 电影| 爱情三选一| 欧卡2mod| 董三毛| 李姝| 小孩打屁股| 在线看色戒| 博人传青年篇动漫在线观看免费| 98372电影| 徐有容| 章家瑞| 思念天边的你简谱| junk boy|