日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《權力的游戲》 > 美劇《權力的游戲》第五季 > 正文

權利的游戲第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集 您選了位年輕漂亮的新娘

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

In old times, whenever Braavos stood in danger,

舊時,每當布拉佛斯面臨威脅
the Titan would step with fire in his eyes
泰坦巨人眼里就會燃起火焰
wayed into the sea and smash the enemies.
沖入海中擊碎敵人
It's just a statue.
只不過是座雕像
Don't be afraid. He's announcing our arrival.
別害怕,他在宣告我們的到來
I'm not afraid.
我沒有害怕
The House of Black and White.
黑白之院
This is where you'll find the man you seek.
你要找的人就在這里
Here, I leave you.
我就把你放在這兒
Thank you for bringing me.
多謝你送我過來
Any man in Braavos would have done the same.
任何一個布拉佛斯人都會這么做
Valar morghulis. Valar dohaeris.
凡人皆有一死,凡人必須侍奉
Hello.
你好
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Jaqen H'ghar gave me this.
賈昆·赫加爾給我這個
No one here by that name. Please!
這里沒人叫那名字,請等一下
I've crossed the narrow sea. I have nowhere else to go.
我渡過狹海而來,我沒處可去
You have everywhere else to go. But wait!
他處皆可去,等等
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
馬林·特蘭
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
馬林·特蘭
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
馬林·特蘭
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
馬林·特蘭
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant...
馬林·特蘭
Must be good food if it's crowded.
這么多人,飯菜一定不錯
Ale?
麥酒
Ale?
麥酒
Before we left, a maester gave you a raven's scroll.
我們出發之前,學士給你一封渡鴉送來的信
You are becoming an observant young lady.
你越來越善于觀察了,小姐
My mother used to say "dog weakens dog's words".
我母親過去總說"老鼠的孩子會打洞"
An old saying. Inaccurate in this case.
那是老話,不太切合眼下的情形
So it's good news.
那么是好消息了
My marriage proposal has been accepted.
我聯姻的提議被應允了
I thought you still mourned the death of my beloved Aunt Lysa.
我以為你還在悼念我親愛的萊莎姨媽
Ale? I'll have some.
麥酒,給我倒一些
My Lady...
小姐
What is it? Sansa Stark. Don't look!
怎么了,珊莎·史塔克,別回頭
You sure?
你確定
She's dyed her hair, but it's her.
染了頭發,但那就是她
She's sitting with Petyr Baelish.
她和培提爾·貝里席坐在一起
Littlefinger?
小指頭
A bunch of knights with them.
還帶著一群騎士
Bunch? Bunch...Six? Twenty?
一群,到底幾個,六個還是二十個
Ten, I think. Too many.
我猜有十個,太多了
My Lady, I don't think this is...
小姐,我覺得這不...
Ready the horses!
去備好馬匹
We only have one horse.
我們只有一匹馬
Find more!
多弄幾匹
Do you like the taste?
喜歡麥酒的味道嗎
Don't see what all the fuss is about.
不明白有什么好喝的
Why do men love it so much?
為什么男人那么愛喝
It gives some men courage.
它能給有些人勇氣
Does it give you courage?
也給你勇氣嗎
That's far enough.
不得靠近
Lord Baelish.
貝里席大人
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
My name is Brienne of Tarth.
我是塔斯的布蕾妮
We've met, with Renly Baratheon.
我們見過面,在藍禮·拜拉席恩軍中
What did he say about you?
他怎么評價你來著
He said,
他說
your loyalty came free of charge.
你的忠誠不是金錢收買來的
Someone appears to have paid quite a bit for it since then.
好像有人為此付出了相當大的代價啊
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
Before your mother's death,
您母親遭遇不測之前
I was her sworn sword.
我曾宣誓為她效命
I gave my word I will find you and protect you.
我承諾會找到您,保護您
I will shield your back and keep your counsel,
保護您的安全,為您獻計獻策
and give my life for you if needs be.
危難之際愿奉獻我的生命
I swear it by the Old Gods and the New.
我以新舊諸神之名起誓
Please, lady Brienne.
好啦,布蕾妮小姐
No need for such formality.
沒必要如此拘謹
You were Catelyn Stark's sworn sword.
你是凱特琳·史塔克的效忠劍士
I was. Strange.
正是,奇怪
I knew Cat since the time we were children.
我與凱特自幼相識
She never mentioned you.
她從未提起過你
It was after Renly's murder.
是在藍禮遇害之后
Ah, yes.
啊,是了
You were accused of killing him.
都說是你殺了他
I tried to save him.
我想救他
But you were accused. By men who did not see what happened.
但他們都說是你,他們沒看到事情真相
And what did happen?
事情真相是怎樣呢
He was murdered by a shadow.
他被一個影子所殺
A shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon.
一個有著史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的面孔的影子
A shadow?
一個影子
With a face?
有著面孔
This woman swore to protect Renly,
這個女人發誓保護藍禮
she failed.
她失敗了
She swore to protect your mother,
她發誓保護你母親
she failed.
也失敗了
Why would I want somebody with your history of failure guarding Lady Sansa?
我為何要用你這敗績累累之人保護珊莎小姐
Why would you have any saying in her affairs?
珊莎小姐的事情憑什么要你插手
Because I am her uncle.
因為我是她姨丈
I married her Aunt Lysa shortly before my beloved's untimely death.
她萊莎姨媽猝然過世之前,剛剛與我成婚
We're family now. And you are an outsider.
如今我們是一家,你是外人
Forgive me, Lady Brienne.
請原諒,布蕾妮小姐
But experience has made me weary of outsiders.
但我的人生經歷讓我對外人難以親近
Lady Sansa...
珊莎小姐
if we can have a word alone... No.
我們可以單獨談談嗎,不行
Please, my Lady, if I can explain...
求您,小姐,容我解釋
I saw you at Joffrey's wedding...
我在喬佛里的婚禮上見過你
bowing to the king.
向國王行禮
Neither of us wanted to be there.
你我出席都不是出于自己的意愿
Sometimes we don't have a choice. And sometimes we do.
有時候我們別無選擇,有時候就有
You should leave.
你走吧
We don't want our new friend wandering the countryside alone.
我們可不希望新朋友獨自在鄉間游蕩
The roads in these parts aren't safe.
這一帶不太平
Why don't you stay?
不如你留下吧
I'm gonna ask you to stay.
我們請你留下
Stop! Stop! After him!
停下,停下,去追他
Podrick!
波德瑞克
Hold on to her.
跟住她
Stop, stop, stop, stop! Stop!
停下,停下,停下啊
That's a good boy. Come on.
真乖,走吧
Come on!
走吧
No, no, no, stop!
不不,停下啊
Guess that means you're unarmed.
看來你是沒有武器了
Down! Podrick down!
趴下,波德瑞克,趴下
Podrick?
波德瑞克
Yes, my Lady?
是,小姐
You can stand now.
你可以站起來了
Yes, my Lady.
是,小姐
Sansa Stark?
珊莎·史塔克呢
Weary of strangers, as she should be.
不敢輕信陌生人,這也難怪
I saw her riding on the east road with Littlefinger.
我見她跟小指頭一起沿東邊的大路走了
We'll follow them. My Lady...
我們跟上去,小姐
if both Stark girls refused your service,
既然史塔克家兩個女孩都不需要您效忠
maybe you're released from your vow.
或許您就可以從誓言中解脫
I swore to their mother I would protect those girls.
我向她們母親起過誓要保護她們
But if they don't want your protection.
但既然她們都不需要你保護
You think she's safe with Littlefinger?
你覺得她跟小指頭在一起安全嗎
No, my Lady.
不,小姐
Get your horse.
去牽馬
A summon from the Queen.
太后傳喚
There are only two like it in the world.
這項鏈世上只有兩條
The one I'm wearing and the one I gave to Myrcella.
一條我正戴著,另一條給了彌塞菈
It's a threat.
這是威脅
Of course it's a threat.
當然是
Our daughter is alone in Dorne
我們的女兒孤身在多恩
surrounded by people who hate our family.
身邊全是仇恨我們家族之人
It's a threat.
這當然是威脅
No note?
沒有文書嗎
They blame us for the death of Oberyn and his sister.
他們把奧柏倫和他姐姐的死算在我們頭上
And every other tragedy that has befallen their cursed country.
他們該死的國家每發生一樁悲劇都要怪我們
I will burn their cities to the ground if they touch her.
他們膽敢動她,我就燒光他們的城池
Softer. What?
輕聲些,什么
Not so loud.
別那么大聲
Our daughter is in danger
我們的女兒身處險地
and you're worried I am speaking too loudly?
你還擔心我聲音太大
No one can know she's our daughter.
不能讓人知道她是我們的女兒
Then don't call her your daughter.
那就別叫她女兒
You've never been a father to her.
反正你也沒盡過父親的職責
If I was a father to any of my children,
如果我敢對自己的孩子盡父親的職責
they'd be stoned in the streets.
他們會在街上亂石砸死
And what has your caution brought?
你的謹慎又給他們帶來了什么
Our eldest child murdered at his own wedding,
我們的長子在自己的婚宴上被人毒死
our only daughter shipped off to Dorne,
我們唯一的女兒被送去多恩
our baby boy set to marry that smirking whore from Highgarden!
我們的小兒子要娶那一臉傻笑的高庭蕩婦
I'm gonna make things better.
我會讓事情好轉的
You've never made anything better.
你從沒讓任何事好起來過
I'm going to Dorne.
我去多恩
And I'm bringing our daughter home.
帶我們的女兒回家
You can't just ask Prince Doran to give her back.
你不能跑去讓道朗親王把她還回來
She's promised to his son.
她已經被許給了他兒子
I'm not going to ask him anything.
我不會去找他
You go down there with an army it's an act of war.
你帶軍過去就是宣戰了
No army.
不帶軍隊
Do you know where they're keeping her?
你知道她被安排在哪里嗎
Oberyn mentioned the Water Gardens.
奧伯倫提到了流水花園
I'll find her.
我會找到她
Is there anything else, Your Grace?
還有別的事嗎,陛下
You're going to Dorne.
你要去多恩
A one-handed man.
獨手之人
Alone.
只身前往
Never said I was going alone.
我沒說要一個人去
No sunfloweres. I don't like yellow.
不要向日葵,我不喜歡黃色
Roses are very nice, definitely roses.
玫瑰不錯,玫瑰一定要
And music. I adore music.
還有音樂,我喜歡音樂
But no flutes.
但不要長笛
I hate flutes.
我討厭長笛
We can have a harp, if you like, but no flutes.
如果你喜歡,可以用豎琴,但不要長笛
Then there's the food.
還有宴席的菜肴
The food is the most important thing, don't you agree?
菜肴最要緊了,是吧
We're gonna need pigeon pies.
我們得準備鴿子派
That's what they eat in the capital, don't they?
都城婚禮都吃這個,是吧
Don't they?
是吧
Don't who?
什么
People eat pigeon pie in the capital.
都城婚禮都吃鴿子派吧
They certainly do, my dear.
當然啦,親愛的
They certainly do.
當然啦
It's a fine place, isn't it?
這是個好地方,是吧
A fine place.
很不錯的地方
I never thought I'd end up settling down in a place like this.
從沒想過我能在這樣的地方安家立業
You won't.
你不能啊
Pardon?
什么
We won't get to live at Stokeworth.
我們不能住在史鐸克渥斯
When mother dies, my sister gets the castle because she's older.
母親死了城堡要歸姐姐,她年長
She hates me.
她恨我
She calls me mean names and sometimes
她喊我惡毒的外號,即便現在
even still she pulls my hair when mother's not looking.
她有時候還會趁母親沒瞧見扯我頭發
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想嗎
I think you're a good person.
我覺得你是個好人
And your sister is a mean person.
你姐姐是個壞人
She is.
是啊
I've been all over the world
我游歷過世界各地
and if there's one thing I've learned,
要說我學到了什么
is that meanness comes around.
就是惡有惡報
People like your sister,
你姐姐那樣的人
they always get what's coming for them, eventually.
早晚要遭報應
One way or another.
無論以何種方式
Who's that?
那是誰
Jaime fucking Lannister.
天殺的詹姆·蘭尼斯特
Ser Jaime?
詹姆爵士
Ser Bron of the Blackwater.
黑水的波隆爵士
I was very sorry to hear about your father.
你父親的事我很遺憾
Thank you.
謝謝
This is my betrothed, Lollys.
這位是我的未婚妻洛麗絲
A pleasure.
很榮幸
Run along, love.
走遠些,親愛的
Beautiful young bride you've chosen.
你選了位年輕漂亮的新娘
When are you planning on getting married?
打算什么時候完婚
Just get on with it.
直說吧
On with what?
說什么
What you're here for.
說你來干啥
There's no way this little visit
你跑這么一趟
could possibly mean anything good for me.
肯定不是有好事找我
It's very good for you.
是非常好的事
Lollys will be marrying Ser Willys Bracken.
洛麗絲要嫁給威利斯·布雷肯爵士
We've made a deal, your sister and I.
我們談好的,你姐姐和我
I would have advised against that.
我早該勸告你的
How is this good for me?
這算什么好事
Because you're going to come with me
因為你要跟我一起走
and help me with something important.
幫我做一件重要的事
And when we return...
等我們回來
I'm gonna give you a much better girl and a much better castle.
我給你上好的姑娘,上好的城堡
Return from where?
從哪兒回來
As far south as south goes.
最遠的南邊
You are my queen.
你是我的女王
The prince does not wish to be disturbed.
親王不希望受到打擾
Remove yourself from my path
你給我閃開
or I'll take that long axe and I'll shove it up your...
不然我就拿你的長斧,剁了你的...
Captain.
隊長
let her pass.
讓她進來
Your brother was murdered...
您弟弟被謀殺了
and you sit here in the Watergardens
而您就坐在流水花園里
staring at the sky and doing nothing.
兩眼望天,什么都不做
Oberyn was slain during a trial by combat by a lord.
奧柏倫是在比武審判中被一位大人所殺
That is no murder.
那不是謀殺
Your brother... You don't have to remind me.
您弟弟...無需你提醒
He was my brother long before he was anything to you.
他在和你有任何瓜葛之前,就是我弟弟
What will you do about his death?
對他的死,您打算采取什么做法
I will bury him. I will mourn for him.
我會埋葬他,哀悼他
And then?
然后呢
You would have me go to war.
你想讓我開戰
The whole country would have you go to war.
全國上下都希望您開戰
Then we are lucky the whole country does not decide.
那我們很幸運,開戰與否不由全國上下決定
The Sand Snakes are with me.
沙蛇們跟我一條心
We have the love of their people.
我們擁有人民的擁戴
They will avenge their father
她們會替父報仇
while you sit here in your chair doing nothing.
不像您坐在椅子里無所事事
Oberyn is dead.
奧伯倫死了
And this Lannister girl skips about the Water Gardens
蘭尼斯特家的丫頭還在流水花園里活蹦亂跳
eating our food, breathing our air.
吃我們的食物,呼吸我們的空氣
How many of your brothers and sisters
還要等他們殺死多少
do they have to kill?
您的兄弟姐妹
Let me have her.
把她交給我
Let me send her to Cersei one finger at a time.
讓我把她的手指一根一根地送給瑟曦
I loved my brother.
我愛我弟弟
And you made him very happy.
而你很討他的歡心
For that, you will always have a place in my heart.
為此你在我心中永遠有一席之地
But we do not mutilate little girls for vengeance.
但我們不能因為復仇殘害小女孩
Not here.
在這兒不準
Not while I rule.
在我治下就不準
And how long would that be?
您還能統治多久呢
The Unsullied are too conspicuous.
無垢者太顯眼了
Anyone can see them coming from a mile off.
任何人老遠就能看到他們來了
'Course you haven't found any Sons of the Harpy.
所以你們找不到鷹身女妖之子
You haven't, have you?
沒找到,對吧
My Second Sons on the other hand...
我的次子團則不同
they drink, they whore, fight in streets,
他們喝酒嫖妓,街上斗毆
they blend in.
混在人群中
They overhear things in taverns.
他們在酒館里偷聽
Follow people from the taverns to nice quiet alleys.
從酒館跟蹤到僻靜的小巷子
Break a few fingers, overhear a few more things...
然后打斷幾根手指,換來不少消息
before you know it...
然后神不知鬼不覺...
No one here.
這里沒人
We go.
我們走
In a hurry?
這就急著走
You're afraid?
你害怕了
Unsullied fear nothing.
無垢者無所畏懼
Right.
對了
That's your problem.
這就是你們的問題所在
You understood fear once, long ago,
很久以前,你們是知道恐懼的
but you forgot what it means.
如今卻忘了恐懼意味著什么
Someone who's forgotten fear...
忘了恐懼的人
has forgotten how to hide.
也不會記得如何藏匿
Fear is useful that way.
這方面來講,恐懼是有用的
Sons of the Harpy...
鷹身女妖之子
they want to put a collar back on my neck.
他們想重新給我戴上項圈
On all of our necks. Please, Your Grace...
想給我們所有人重新戴上項圈,陛下
you must kill him. It would send a message.
您必須殺了他,這樣就傳遞了一個信息
I think you should exercise restraint...
我認為您應該先克制一下
Your Grace. Why?
陛下,為什么
Well, for one thing, he may have valuable information.
首先,也許他握有重要的情報
Well, the Son of the Harpy has no more valuable information.
鷹身女妖之子沒什么重要情報
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I questioned him.
因為我訊問過
And the information you did get... he is young and..
你得到的信息是,他很年輕...
He is born free.
他生來是自由人
Why should he want to bring back slavery?
他為何想要回歸奴隸制
What did it do for him?
對他有什么好處
Perhaps the only thing that gave him pride
也許他生命里唯一的驕傲
was knowing that there was someone lower than he was.
就是知道有人地位比他低卑
They pay him.
他們付錢雇他
Great families, afraid to do a thing.
大家族,不敢親自動手
They pay poor men to do it for them.
他們花錢雇窮人來辦事
And how do you know this?
你怎么知道
Everyone know this. I don't know it.
人人都知道,我就不知道
And I'm the head of a great family.
我就是一個大家族的族長
We do not know what this man did or didn't do.
我們不知道此人做了還是沒做
Give him a trial at least.
至少先要進行審判
A fair trial.
一場公平審判
Show all the citizens of Meereen
向彌林的市民們展示
that you are better than those who would depose you.
您比那些想要廢黜您的人更英明
Teach them a better way.
教導他們更好的辦法
I do not know the place from where old ser comes.
我不了解老爵士您來的地方
Things maybe are different there, I hope.
那里也許和這里不一樣
But here, in Meereen,
但這里,在彌林
before Daenerys Stormborn
風暴降生丹妮莉絲到來之前
they own us.
我們是他們的財產
So we learn much about them...
所以我們很了解他們
or we do not live long.
否則就活不長
They teach me what they are.
他們教會我他們的本性
Mercy, fair trial...
慈悲,公平審判
these mean nothing to them.
這些對他們毫無意義
All they understand is blood.
他們只知道血腥鎮壓
Thank you all for your council.
感謝各位的諫言
Your Grace...
女王陛下
a word, please, I beg you.
請容我說一句
About what?
說什么
About your father.
關于您父親
About the Mad King. The Mad King?
關于瘋王,瘋王
You're here to remind me of my enemies' lies?
你是來提醒我敵人的謊言嗎
Consider me reminded.
那我知道了
Your Grace...
女王陛下
I served in his Kingsguard.
我曾是他的御林鐵衛
I was at his side from the first.
我從一開始就伴在他身側
Your enemies did not lie.
您的敵人并未說謊
Go on.
繼續
When the people rose and revolted against him
當有人站出來反抗他
your father set their tongues and cast them in flames.
您父親就讓他們緘聲,把他們丟進火里
He murdered sons in front of their fathers.
他當著父親的面殺害他們的親子
He burned men alive with wildfire
用野火將人活活燒死
and laughed as they screamed,
在他們的慘叫聲中大笑
and his efforts to stamp out dissent
他鏟除異己的行為
led to a rebellion that killed every Targaryen...
最終招致叛亂,害死了所有坦格利安
except two.
只有兩人幸存
I'm not my father.
我不是我父親
No, Your Grace, thank the gods.
是的,感謝諸神,您不是他
But the Mad King gave his enemies the justice he thought they deserved.
但瘋王憑自己的意愿制裁敵人
And each time, it made him feel powerful...
每次都讓他覺得自己強大
and right...
而英明
until the very end.
直至滅亡
I will not have the Son of the Harpy executed
我不會直接處死鷹身女妖之子
without a fair trial.
會給他一場公平審判
Your Grace.
陛下
There's a bug.
杯里有只蟲子
Yes, best be careful.
是啊,最好小心點
You might accidentally consume some solid food.
說不定一不小心,你就吃下一口飯食了
When I agreed to come with you,
我答應跟你一起走
did I misrepresent my intentions?
是不是讓你誤會了什么
Besides,
而且
what else is there for me to do inside this fucking box?
待在這破車廂里還有什么事好做
You don't like it? I want to take a walk.
你不喜歡嗎,我想散散步
You can't.
不行
Cersei has offered a lordship to the man who brings her your head.
瑟曦正拿爵位懸賞你的人頭
She ought to offer her cunt.
她該拿她的小屄當賞格
Best part of her for the best part of me.
用她最好的零件換我最好的零件
Well, I suppose a box is as good a place for me as anywhere.
想來我蹲箱子跟蹲別處也沒什么不同
Are we really going to spend the entire road to Volantis
難道去往瓦蘭提斯這一路上
talking about the futility of everything.
我們都要這么鬼扯下去
You're right, there's no point.
你說得對,胡扯而已
The road to Volantis?
去瓦蘭提斯
You said we are going to Meereen. What's in Volantis?
你不是說要去彌林嗎,瓦蘭提斯有什么
The road to Meereen.
通往彌林的路
And what do you hope to find at the end on the road to Meereen?
到了彌林你能找到什么
I told you. A ruler.
我說了,一位統治者
But you've already got a ruler.
可是你又不缺統治者
Everywhere has already got a ruler.
如今遍地都是統治者
Every pile of shit on the side of every road
就連路邊的一泡屎
has someone's banner hanging from it.
都插著某個人的旗幟
You are quite good, do you know?
知道嗎,你很厲害
At ruling.
擅長統治
During your brief tenure as Hand.
在你任國王之手的短暫期間
I didn't rule, I was a servant.
我沒有統治,我不過是個奴仆
Still, a man of talent.
總之很有才能
Managed to kill a lot of people?
殺人的才能嗎
Yes, but you showed great promise in other areas as well.
是的,但你在其他領域同樣大有前途
She wanted me to leave King's Landing.
她想我離開君臨
She begged me.
她求過我
I wouldn't do.
我沒答應
Why?
為什么
'Cause I liked it.
因為我喜歡那滋味
power...
喜歡權力
even as a servant.
哪怕身為奴仆
People follow leaders
人民追隨領袖
and they will never follow us.
絕不會追隨你我
They find us repulsive.
他們厭惡我們這種人
I find us repulsive.
我自己也厭惡我們這種人
And we find them... repulsive,
我們也厭惡他們
which is why we surround ourselves with large comfortable boxes
所以我們才鉆進舒適的大車廂
to keep them away.
把他們關在外面
And yet...
然而
no matter what we do...
無論我們做什么
people like you and me are never really satisfied inside the box.
你我這種人永遠不會滿足于待在車廂里
Not for long.
我們待不久
You're right.
你說得對
Let's go for a walk. No.
咱們出去走走,不行
How many dwarves are there in the world?
世上有多少侏儒
Is Cersei going to kill them all?
瑟曦要把他們全殺光嗎
Not him.
不是他
You're trying to deceive your queen?
你們意欲愚弄太后嗎
Should I throw them in a cell, Your Grace?
要把他們關進大牢嗎,陛下
It won't be necessary, Ser Meryn.
沒這個必要,馬林爵士
I don't want to dissuade the other hunters.
我可不想嚇退其他獵人
Mistakes will be made.
錯就錯了吧
Thank you, Your Grace. Thanks.
謝謝您,太后陛下,謝謝您
Thank you, Your Grace. Thank you.
謝謝您,太后陛下,謝謝您
Take the head.
把頭帶走
Let me, Your Grace.
讓我來吧,太后陛下
I would take it if you don't mind.
若是您不介意,交給我處置吧
It could prove useful for my work.
對我的研究會有幫助
Very good.
很好
Over there would be fine.
放在那邊就好
You heard the man, over there.
你們聽到了,放那邊去
You're the hand of the King.
你是御前首相
No, uncle.
不,叔叔
Clearly, it would not be appropriate for a woman to assume that role.
很顯然,女子出任這一職位有欠妥當
I'm merely advising my son until
我謹為我兒提供指導
he comes of age and chooses a Hand for himself.
直至他成年并任命他自己的首相
Your Grace, I would be willing
陛下,我愿意
to serve provisionally as the King's Hand
暫時出任御前首相
until he becomes full...
直至他成...
You're a good man, Lord Tyrell,
提利爾大人,多謝您的美意
but I don't imagine you'll have the time.
但我想您的時間并不充裕
In addition to be Master of Ships,
除海政大臣外
the King has appointed you Master of Coin.
國王還任命您為財政大臣
Oh, Your Grace.
陛下
He called your experience and wisdom in financial matters unparalleled.
他說您在財政方面的經驗和智慧無人可比
He said he would be honored
他說能由你代表王室的利益
to have you represent the Crown's interest in the same.
他同樣倍感榮幸
The honor is all mine, Your Grace.
這是我的無上榮耀,陛下
Y-Y-Your Grace, in the past, on several occasions,
陛下,史上曾有幾次
a Grand Maester has served as the King's Hand.
由大學士出任御前首相
The King's named Qyburn the new Master of Whispers.
國王已任命科本為情報總管
Your Grace,
陛下
this-this man? Th-This embarassment to the Citadel?
這個男人,這個學城之恥
Your Grace...
陛下...
what qualifications can he possibly have for this post?
他何德何能,竟能擔此重任
The qualification of loyalty, Grand Maester.
他足夠忠誠,大學士
That's far more than the eunuch ever had.
僅這一點,那太監就遠遠比不上他
Far more than many ever have.
許多人都遠遠比不上他
I must say... I can not see how...
不得不說,我看不出...
Uncle Kevan,
凱馮叔叔
in light of your position as Commander of the Lannister Armies,
鑒于你是蘭尼斯特軍隊的司令
it would please the King if you would serve as his Master of War.
若你能出任戰爭大臣,國王將非常高興
No man living better deserves the title.
沒人比你配得上這一職務
That is kind of you to say.
你過獎了
I would like to hear it from the King himself.
我想聽國王親口對我說
Well, the King is very busy at this moment.
國王眼下十分忙碌
He should be here, learning what it means to rule.
他該在這里,學習什么是統治
He is learning.
他在學習
On this occasion, in his capacity as ruler,
此事正是他身為統治者
he's asked me to speak on his behalf.
要求我代為傳達
I returned to the capital to pay my respects to my brother,
我回君臨是為哥哥治喪
and to you,
向你致哀
and to serve the King.
為國王服務
I did not return to the capital to serve as your puppet.
不是來做你的牽線木偶
To watch you stack the Small Council with sycophants.
也不是來看你把御前會議塞滿馬屁精
Sending your own brother away so he won't be present...
你還遣走了你弟弟,使他無法出席...
My brother has left the capital
我弟弟離開君臨
to lead a sensitive diplomatic mission.
是為了敏感的外交使命
What mission?
什么使命
That is not your concern as Master of War.
此事與戰爭大臣無關
I do not recognize your authority to dictate
我不認可你的權威,你不能規定
what is and is not my concern.
何事與我有關無關
You are the Queen Mother.
你是國王之母
Nothing more.
僅此而已
You would abandon your king and his time of need?
你要在國王需要你時背棄他嗎
If he wants to send for me, I'll be waiting for him
如果國王有意傳召,我隨時恭候
at Casterly Rock.
在凱巖城
Come on, you know this one.
加油,你認得的
It looks like an animal.
像種動物
Snake.
S-S-Sn... "S".
施...施額...是S
It's an "S". Right, very good.
這是S對,很好
Did you know that the youngest Lord Commander in history,
你知道史上最年輕的總司令
Osric Stark, was elected at the age of 10?
歐斯里克·史塔克,是在十歲時當選的嗎
I know "S".
我知道S
You'll learn, I promise.
你會學會的,我保證
I taught Ser Davos.
我教過戴佛斯爵士
Old people are terrible at learning new things.
上了年紀的人很難學會新的東西
Well, you are a wonderful teacher.
你是個好老師
Very patient.
很有耐心
I only said that the more time that you spend practicing
我只是說,你要多練習
the faster you will be able to read.
識字會更快
That's all right.
還是算了
We're doing just fine.
我們這樣挺好的
I'm sure you and Ostrich Stark have a lot to talk about.
你和歐斯里克·史塔克一定有很多話要聊
How old were you when you learned how to read?
你幾歲開始認字的
3. 3?
三歲,三歲
Were you taught by your mother?
你母親教你的嗎
No.
不是
Our Maester Cressen did.
克禮森學士教我的
I had a lot of time to practice.
我有很多時間練習
My mother kept me inside because...
我媽媽總把我關在房里,因為...
What do you call it in the south? What happened to your face.
你們南方叫它什么,你臉上的...
Grayscale.
灰鱗病
What would you call it in the north of the Wall?
你們長城以北叫它什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But two of my sisters had it. They both died.
我兩個妹妹得過這病,她們都死了
How did they cure you?
他們怎么治好你的
I don't remember. I was a baby.
不記得了,我那時候還小
A lot of people came and tried, I think.
我猜有很多人來試過
Whatever they did, it went away.
不管怎么治的,總之病好了
What happened to your sisters?
你的妹妹們怎么樣了
My father made them move out to the keep and into the outside.
我父親逼她們搬出堡壘住到外面
None of us were allowed to go near them.
不許我們靠近她們
But we heard them, especially at night.
但我們能聽到她們的聲音,尤其是晚上
They started to sound not like themselves.
漸漸的,她們的聲音變得不像她們
Did you ever see them?
你后來見過她們嗎
Only once, at the end.
就一次,最后的時候
They were covered with it...
她們全身長滿了那東西
their faces, their arms.
臉上,手上
They acted like animals.
動作像是野獸
My father had to drag them out to the woods on a rope.
父親不得不用繩子把她們拖到樹林里
What did he do with them in the woods?
他把她們拖到樹林去做什么
Mother.
母親
Leave us.
退下吧
Your Grace.
陛下
You need to stay away from that girl.
你要離那女孩遠一些
Why? She's a wildling.
為什么,她是野人
Her name's Gilly.
她叫吉莉
She's nice. I'm teaching her to read.
她人很好,我在教她識字
She's a wildling. Your father defeated her people.
她是野人,你父親擊潰了野人
He executed their king for treason.
以叛逆罪處決了他們的國王
They could strike at him by striking at you.
他們可能會傷害你來報復你父親
Gilly wouldn't do that.
吉莉不會的
You have no idea what people will do.
你不知道人能做出怎樣的事
All your books and you still don't know.
讀了那么多書,你還是不懂
I ordered Mance Rayder burned at the stake.
我下令燒死曼斯·雷德
You prevented that order from being carried out.
你卻違抗我的命令
You showed mercy to Mance Rayder.
對曼斯·雷德施以慈悲
The King's word is law.
國王的言語就是律法
Perhaps you should ask Ser Davos
你應該請教一下戴佛斯爵士
how much mercy I show to lawbreakers.
看我是否會憐憫違法者
Show too much kindness, people won't fear you.
太過仁慈,人們就不會敬畏你敬畏
If they don't fear you, they don't follow you.
他們不敬畏你,就不會追隨你
With respect, Your Grace, the free folk will never follow you
恕我直言,陛下,但無論怎樣
no matter what you do.
自由民都會追隨您
You're the man who burned their king alive.
是您活活燒死了他們的國王
Who then?
他們會追隨誰
You?
你嗎
No. Only one of their own.
不,只能是他們的人
Do you know this wretched girl?
你知道這個無賴丫頭嗎
Lyanna Mormont. Lord Commander's niece.
萊安娜·莫爾蒙,總司令大人的侄女
Lady of Bear Island.
熊島的繼承人
And a child of ten.
一個十歲的黃毛丫頭
I asked her to commit her house to my court. That's her response.
我讓她歸順于我,這是她的答復
"Bear Island knows no king but the King in the North,
"熊島不知有別的國王,只知道北境之王
whose name is Stark."
王家姓史塔克"
That amuses you.
你覺得好笑
I apologize, Your Grace.
抱歉,陛下
Northerners commit a bit like the free folk.
北境人與自由民有些相似
Loyal to their own.
只忠于自己人
I know.
我懂
My brother, Robert, went on often
我哥哥,勞勃,總是高聲抱怨
and loudly about how difficult it was to control them.
北境人如何冥頑難治
Even with your father's help.
即便有你父親的協助
Tonight, the Night's Watch elect a new Lord Commander.
今晚守夜人會選出新的總司令
Ser Alliser Thorne is going to win.
必將是艾里沙·索恩爵士
Most likely. One pleasant man.
極有可能,他是個討人喜歡的人
He thinks you're a traitor.
認定你是個叛徒
What's your life gonna be like here at the Wall,
在索恩爵士手下
with Thorne in command? Unpleasant, I expect.
你在長城的日子會怎樣呢,不會太好吧,我想
Your bravery made him look weak.
你的勇敢顯出他的懦弱
He'll punish you for it.
他會因此懲罰你
I don't punish men for bravery.
我不會懲罰勇敢者
I reward them.
我會嘉獎他們
I don't doubt that, Your Grace.
我對此毫不懷疑,陛下
But I am a brother of the Night's Watch.
但我是守夜人的兄弟
I have pledged them my life, my honor, my sword.
我已為之獻出生命,榮耀和我的劍
I don't know what I have left to give you.
我不知道自己還有什么能獻給您
You can give me the North.
你能給我北境
I can't.
我不能
Even if I wanted to, I'm a bastard.
即便我想,我也只是個私生子
A Snow.
我姓雪諾
Kneel before me. Lay your sword at my feet.
跪在我面前,將你的劍放在我腳邊
Pledge me your service and you'll rise again as Jon Stark,
宣誓效忠于我,你起身時,就是瓊恩·史塔克
Lord of Winterfell.
臨冬城公爵
He'll make you a Stark with a stroke of a pen.
他御筆一揮,你就是名正言順的史塔克
It's the first thing I ever remember wanting.
從記事起,我就渴望這一天
I daydreamed that my father would ask the king.
我夢想著父親會去請求國王
Just like that I would never be the Bastard of Winterfell again.
從此我將不再是臨冬城的私生子
No, you deserve that. You do.
不,這是你應得的,你應得的
I-I couldn't be happier for you.
我太為你高興了
I'm gonna refuse him.
我要拒絕他
But...
可是
you'd be Lord of Winterfell.
你會成為臨冬城公爵
I swore a vow to the Night's Watch.
我已立誓成為守夜人
If I don't take my own word seriously,
要是連誓言都不能遵守
what sort of Lord of Winterfell would that be?
又算哪門子的臨冬城公爵
Crowded, You'd think we were serving venison stew.
這么多人,不知道的還以為晚飯有燉麋鹿肉
Does anyone wish to speak for candidates...
在我們為守夜人軍團
before we cast our tokens...
第九百九十八任總司令
for the 998th Lord Commander
投票選舉之前
of the Night's Watch?
有人要提名候選人嗎
Ser Alliser Thorne is not just a knight,
艾里沙·索恩爵士不僅是名騎士
he's a man of true nobility.
他是一位真正高貴的人
He was Acting Commander when the Wall came under attack
野人進攻長城時,是他代理總司令
and led us to victory against the wildlings.
帶領我們取得了勝利
Yes.
沒錯
He's a veteran of 100 battles
他身經百戰
and he's been a defender of the Watch and the Wall almost all of his life.
他一生都在保衛守夜人與長城
Nice.
說得好
He's the only true choice. Yes.
他是唯一的人選,沒錯
Yes.
沒錯
Ser Denys Mallister joined the Watch as a boy
丹尼斯·梅利斯特爵士孩童時就加入了守夜人
and he served loyally longer than any of the Ranger.
他盡忠職守的時間比任何一個游騎兵都長
That's right. Through ten winters he served.
說得好,他已守衛了十個冬天
As Commander of the Shadow Tower...
作為影子塔的指揮官
he kept the wildlings away.
他御野人于千里之外
We could do no better.
我們都無法做得更好
If there's no one else...
如果沒有其他人想說
we will begin the voting.
我們現在就開始投票
The triangular tokens count for Ser Alliser Thorne.
三角代表艾里沙·索恩爵士
The square token for Ser Denys Mallister.
方塊代表丹尼斯·梅利斯特爵士
Maester Aemon...
伊蒙師傅
Samwell Tarly, go on.
山姆威爾·塔利,請講
Sam the Slayer.
殺手山姆
Another wildling lover, just like his friend, Jon Snow.
又一個愛上野人的,跟他的朋友瓊恩·雪諾一樣
How's your lady love, Slayer?
你心愛的小姐好嗎,殺手
Her name is Gilly.
她叫吉莉
Ser Slynt knows her quite well.
史林特爵士應該跟她很熟
They cowered together in
長城之戰的時候
the larder during the battle for the Wall.
他和她一起躲在儲藏室里
Lies!
撒謊
A wildling girl, a baby,
一個野人姑娘,一個嬰兒
and Lord Janos.
還有杰諾斯大人
I found him there after the battle was over.
戰斗結束后,我找到了他
In a puddle of his own making.
癱軟在自己的屎尿里
Whilst Lord Janos was hiding with the women and children
杰諾斯大人與在婦孺躲在一處時
Jon Snow was leading.
瓊恩·雪諾正沖鋒在前
Ser Alliser fought bravely, it is true,
艾里沙爵士戰斗英勇,此話不假
but when he was wounded, it was Jon who saved us.
但他負傷之后,是瓊恩救了我們
He took charge of the Wall's defense,
他接下守衛長城的重擔
he killed the Magnar of the Thenns,
殺了瑟恩的馬格拿
he went North to deal with Mance Rayder.
他前往北方與曼斯雷德談判
Knowing it will almost certainly mean his own death.
明知那幾乎就是送死
Before that,
在此之前
he lead the mission to avenge the Lord Commander Mormont.
他率領大家為莫爾蒙總司令報仇
Mormont himself chose Jon to be his steward.
莫爾蒙親自點選瓊恩做他的事務官
He saw something in Jon.
他看到了瓊恩的閃光點
And now we've all seen it too.
現在我們大伙兒都看到了
He may be young,
他或許還年輕
but he's the commander we turned to
但在最黑暗的長夜中
when the night was darkest.
他是我們可以仰賴的指揮官
Yeah!
說得好
Aye.
沒錯
Can't argue with any of that.
說的都是事實
But who does Jon Snow want to command?
但瓊恩·雪諾是想統率誰
The Night's Watch?
是守夜人
Or the wildlings?
還是野人
Everyone knows he loved a wildling girl.
眾所周知,他愛上了個野人姑娘
Spoke with Mance Rayder many times.
與曼斯·雷德多次交談
What would have happened
如果史坦尼斯的軍隊沒來
in that tent between those two old friends
這兩個老朋友在帳篷里面
if Stannis's army hadn't come along?
會說些什么悄悄話
We all saw him put the King-Beyond-the-Wall out of his misery.
我們都看到他幫塞外之王結束痛苦
Do you want to choose a man who has fought the wildlings all his life
你們要選一位窮其一生與野人戰斗的人
or a man who makes love to them?
還是一個跟野人睡覺的人
It is time!
是時候了
Appears to be a tie, maester.
票數相同,學士
Jon Snow! Jon Snow!
瓊恩·雪諾,瓊恩·雪諾
Jon Snow! Jon Snow!
瓊恩·雪諾,瓊恩·雪諾
Jon Snow! Jon Snow!
瓊恩·雪諾,瓊恩·雪諾
You! You!
你,叫你呢
What have you got there?
你手上拿的是什么
I said... Turn around and go!
我說,轉過身去,滾
Turn around...
轉過身去
and go! That's a nice little sword.
快滾,這小劍不錯
Worth a hundred pigeons a sword like that.
這樣一把劍可值幾百只鴿子
Nothing's worth anything to dead men.
對死人而言,什么都一文不值
Quickly, go! Go!
快走,快走
Who are you?
你是誰
Why were they scared of you?
他們為什么怕你
You lost this.
你丟了這個
You said there was no Jaqen H'ghar here.
你說這里沒人叫賈昆·赫加爾
There isn't.
是沒有
A man is not Jaqen H'ghar.
某人不是賈昆·赫加爾
Who are you then?
那你是誰
No one.
無名之輩
And that is who a girl must become.
女孩也必須成為無名之輩
Why?
為什么
Mhysa!
彌莎
Mhysa!
彌莎
Mhysa!
彌莎
Mhysa! Mhysa!
彌莎,彌莎
She should have cut the traitor's
她該在金字塔里面
head in the Great Pyramid and be done with it.
砍掉叛徒的頭,就此了結
That's what I keep telling her to do to you.
那也是我一直叫她對你做的事
Mhysa!
彌莎
Mhysa!
彌莎
Mhysa!
彌莎
l'll stand guard outside your door tonight, Your Grace.
今晚我將在您門外守衛,陛下
We all guard tonight.
我們今晚都將守衛
Leave me.
都退下吧
Drogon!
卓耿

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
rebellion [ri'beljən]

想一想再看

n. 謀反,叛亂,反抗

聯想記憶
shield ['ʃi:ld]

想一想再看

n. 盾,防衛物,盾狀物
vt. 保護,遮蔽

 
fuss [fʌs]

想一想再看

n. 大驚小怪,小題大作,強烈不滿或爭吵
vi

 
ostrich ['ɔstritʃ]

想一想再看

n. 駝鳥

 
protection [prə'tekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 保護,防衛

聯想記憶
trial ['traiəl]

想一想再看

adj. 嘗試性的; 審訊的
n. 嘗試,努力

 
statue ['stætju:]

想一想再看

n. 塑像,雕像

聯想記憶
voting ['vəutiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 投票 動詞vote的現在分詞形式

聯想記憶
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

聯想記憶
stroke [strəuk]

想一想再看

n. 筆畫,擊打,一筆(畫)連續的動作,中風,

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: cctv16体育节目表今天目表| 彭丹露点| 白洁少妇董汐星空传媒影视| 法证先锋2| 教师政治学习笔记| 电影《uhaw》免费观看| 听风者电视剧40集完整版在线观看| 草船借箭剧本| 大尺度激情吻戏| cctv16直播| 家书1000字| 米莎巴顿| 红灯区1996| 《推拿》完整版播放| 宋学士濂文言文翻译| 日本大片网站| k总直播间| 我和我的父辈 电影| 左耳演员表| 最火图片| 冯友薇| 风月电视剧免费观看剧情| 罗比威廉姆斯| 卡通动漫图片| 绝望的主妇第八季| 唐人街探案5免费完整观看| 美女洗澡网站| 皮囊之下| 市川美织| 夫妻激情| 李彦萱| 破晓东方演员表名单| 幼儿歌曲颠倒歌| 演员李崇霄的个人资料| 电影处女地| 伸舌头接吻脱裤子| 黄视频免费在线播放| 大地资源高清播放在线观看| 监视韩国电影播放| 苑琼丹三级| 缇可|