That train carried me to my life.
那列火車帶領我走向自己的未來
Beyond the hills and over the rivers.
翻過千山 趟過萬水
And always, the rivers run.
始終不變的是 河流永不停息地流淌
Sometimes they flow away from my father...
有時它會背離我的父親 越淌越遠
and sometimes they flow back to his door.
而有時 它又會流回他的門前
I have to prove I can do it by myself.
我能靠自己成功 這一點我必須證明
Then prove it.
那就證明看看
Scott. I know it was a while ago but I'm sorry.
史考特 我知道事情過去一段時間了 但我還是想說聲抱歉
I was a damn brute.
我是個該死的混蛋
I wouldn't blame you if you slammed the door in my face.
如果你現在把門摔在我臉上 我也不會怪你的
You don't know how sorry I am... for talking to you and Zelda like that.
你不知道我為當時 像那樣和你 和塞爾達說話 有多自責
Please, say you forgive me.
求你了 希望你原諒我
Believe it or not, I've been drunk myself once or twice.
信不信由你 我也喝醉過一兩次
Thank you.
謝謝