日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《權力的游戲》 > 美劇《權力的游戲》第二季 > 正文

權利的游戲第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 愛一個人是什么感覺

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Maester Luwin, send a raven to Pyke

魯溫學士,給派克島送只信鴉
informing my father of my victory here.
向我父親通報我在此處的勝利
And one to Deepwood Motte to my sister.
再送一只給我在深林堡的姐姐
Inform her that she's to bring 500 men to Winterfell.
通知她率五百人前來臨冬城
When do we sail for King's Landing?
我們何時起航前往君臨?
Soon as I've consolidated my troops.
待我的軍團整合完畢后
And you lead the fleet into Blackwater Bay.
而你負責率領艦隊進攻黑水灣
The fist of the First Men. Thousands of years ago
先民拳峰,幾千幾萬年之前
the First Men stood here.
先民們就站在這里
They came here to get away from something.
他們是來這里躲避某些東西的
And I don't think it worked.
我覺得他們沒能躲開
Do you really think I'll let you ship Myrcella off to Dorne?
難道你認為我會同意讓你把彌賽菈裝船賣給多恩人?
Dorne is the safest place for her.
在多恩她會很安全
I want you to know what it's like to love someone,
我要讓你知道,愛一個人是什么樣的感覺
to truly love someone before I take her from you.
真正地愛著一個人,然后我便把她從你身邊奪走
You let a halfwit escape with a cripple?
你讓一個弱智帶著一個跛子溜了
And Rickon, too? The little one?
還有瑞肯?那個小不點
Gone, along with the wildling woman.
都跟著那個女野人跑了
Wait, I know that farm.
等一下,我知道這個農場
They'll give us some food. We can't risk it. -
他們會給我們食物的,-我們不能冒險
I've been treating your wounded men.
我替您治療了受傷的手下
I've already run through the supplies I brought with me.
我已經把我帶來的補給用光了
You're riding to the Crag to negotiate a surrender.
你正要去峭巖城招降?
Come with me to the Crag. Let the Maester show you his stores.
和我一起去峭巖城吧,讓學士給你看看他的藏品
Should have took me while you had the chance.
你早該抓住機會要我的
They want your head.
他們想要你的腦袋
Old Lord Karstark doesn't seem to like me.
老卡史塔克大人看起來不怎么喜歡我
You strangled his son with your chains.
你用鏈子勒死了他兒子
He was in my way. You are a man without honor. -
他擋了我的道,你真是個毫無榮譽感的人
Brienne, your sword.
布蕾妮,拿劍來
You have my dragons?
我的龍在你那兒?
I will take you to the House of the Undying
我會帶您去不朽之殿
where I have put them.
小龍們就被我放在那里
Your dragons wait for you in the House of the Undying.
您的小龍們都在不朽之殿等您呢
I told you what would happen if you served me loyally
我告訴你們忠誠的侍奉能得到什么
and what would happen if you did not.
以及背叛會換來什么
What have you done?
你們又都做了什么?
If there are any among you who still question
如果仍舊有人在你們的新領主下令時
whether your new lord means what he says...
提出質疑……
No!
不!
Rider approaching! Open the gate!
騎兵進城! 打開城門!
Why, it's the Prince of Winterfell.
看哪,臨冬城親王登場嘍
Envy isn't attractive. What envy?
好個吃飛醋的女人,吃醋?
You should be proud of your brother's achievement.
你該為你弟弟的勝利驕傲
I took the great castle of Winterfell with 20 men.
只用20個人,我便拿下了臨冬城
You're a great warrior.
你是個偉大的戰士
I saw the bodies above your gates.
我瞧見你掛在城門上的尸體了
Which one gave you the tougher fight,
不知道哪個更難料理些
the cripple or the six-year-old?
跛子呢還是六歲小孩?
I treated the Stark boys with honor
我以榮譽之道對待史塔克小子們
and they repaid me with treachery.
但他們報以背叛
You treated them with honor by butchering them?
你所謂的榮譽之道就是屠戮兒童么?
Before I had to kill them, I treated them
殺他們之前,我待之以
you seized their home, as is your right.
奪取城堡,這是你的權利
We're Ironborn; We take what we need. Exactly.
我們是鐵種,強取一切想要的,的確
Then you made them prisoners in their home and they ran away.
你將他們囚禁在他們的城堡,結果他們溜了
Is that treachery?
這也能叫背叛?
I'd call it bravery.
我看這叫勇敢
They made me a promise--
他們承諾過——
Your little boy prisoners made you a promise
你的囚犯小男孩給了你承諾
and you got mad when they broke it?
他們不愿遵守,你就失心瘋了?
Are you the dumbest cunt alive?
哪個婊子像你這么愁人的?
Don't call me a-- A cunt. -
別叫我——婊子
A dumb cunt who killed the only two Starks in Winterfell.
愁死人的婊子,殺了臨冬城僅有的兩個史塔克
You know how valuable those boys were?
你難道不知道這兩個孩子的價值嗎?
If I hadn't killed them, the Northerners would think me weak.
如果我不殺他們,全北境都會把我看成懦夫
You are weak. And you're stupid.
你就是懦夫,外加蠢材
I'm warning you.
我警告你
Go on, then,
說啊
warn me.
警告我啊
You haven't brought enough men.
你帶來的人太少了
How am I supposed to defend Winterfell with just this lot?
就這么點人,你要我怎么守城?
You're not. I've come to bring you home.
沒人要你守城,我是來帶你回家的
Father wants a word. Is this a joke?
父親想和你談談,你在開玩笑?
Winterfell is the heart of the North.
臨冬城是北境的中心
Aye, it is, hundreds of miles from the sea.
啊,是啊,離大海有幾百里呢
We're islanders, baby brother.
寶貝弟弟,我們是鐵民
Had you forgotten that?
你是不是忘得一干二凈了?
Our power comes from our ships.
我們的力量在于我們的長船
And now that you've decorated your walls
何況你用史塔克男孩的尸體
with the bodies of the Stark boys,
裝飾城墻
every man in the North wants to see you hanged.
是個北方佬都想看著你被吊死
When Robb Stark finds out--
如果羅柏·史塔克知道——
He won't find out. We've killed all the ravens.
他不會知道,我們殺光了信鴉
We have all the horses.
一匹馬也沒跑
I've taken Winterfell.
我奪取了臨冬城
And I will keep Winterfell.
我也會守住臨冬城
Leave us.
都下去
Theon, you're my blood.
席恩,我們是血親骨肉
We both loved our mother.
有著同一位敬愛的母親
We both endured our father.
同一位嚴苛的父親
Come home with me. Don't die here alone.
和我回家吧,別獨自客死異鄉
I don't intend to die.
我沒打算要死
You were a terrible baby, do you know that?
你知道嗎,你從嬰兒起就很討厭
Bawling all the time, never sleeping.
哭個不停,從不睡覺
And one night you just wouldn't shut up,
有天晚上,你怎么也不肯閉嘴
screaming like a dying pig.
叫得像只快死的豬
I walked over to your crib, I looked down at you.
我走到你的搖籃邊,看著你
I wanted to strangle you.
我想掐死你
And you looked up at me and you stopped screaming.
但你突然停止哭叫,抬頭看著我
You smiled at me.
對著我笑了
Don't die so far from the sea.
不要死在離大海這么遠的地方
I've brought you a present, Lord of Bones.
骸骨之王,我給您帶禮物來了
I already got one crow. Don't need two.
烏鴉我有了,不需要兩只
Mance will want to question this one.
曼斯會想審問這一只的
Knows all about where the crows are and what they're planning.
他知道其余烏鴉的藏身處和計劃
The Halfhand knows more. This one is just a little boy.
斷掌知道的更多,這只不過是小孩
Gut him.
捅他
He could have killed me half a dozen times.
他本可以殺我十幾次
And now he wishes he did. Gut him.
現在他肯定后悔了,捅他
He's a bastard of Winterfell, Ned Stark's son.
他是臨冬城奈德·史塔克的血脈
Mance will want him.
曼斯會要他的
What does Mance want with a dead man's bastard?
曼斯要死人的雜種做什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
I think he'll want to decide for himself.
我想他會自己決定
He runs, I'll chop his balls off.
他敢跑,我就割了他的蛋
He runs, I'll do it meself.
他敢跑,我親自下手
We're even now, Jon Snow.
我們扯平了,瓊恩·雪諾
I couldn't do it.
我下不了手
I had the sword at her neck, I just couldn't--
我把劍架在她的脖子上,但我——
I know. The others?
我知道,其他人呢?
When you didn't come back, we went looking for you.
你沒能返回,我們就去找你
We found your tracks fast enough.
找到你的蹤跡花不了多久
But they found us before we found you.
但在找到你之前,他們發現了我們
They died because of me.
他們因我而死
See that it wasn't for nothing.
別讓他們白白犧牲
All right, up, lad.
好了,起來,伙計們
Come on, on your feet, now.
站起來,快
Move it.
Is she beautiful?
她美嗎?
I've never met her.
我從未見過她
What's her name?
她的芳名是?
Frey, I suppose.
姓佛雷,我想是吧
I don't know her first name.
我不知道她的名字
I'm sure you'll be very happy.
我敢肯定,您會很幸福的
And you're marrying her for a bridge?
您是為了過一座橋娶的她嗎?
An important bridge. Ah.
那橋很關鍵,噢
It was before they killed my father.
那時他們還沒殺害我的父親
I still thought I could march south and rescue him in time,
我還以為只要過了橋
but only if I crossed that bridge.
就能及時南下救他脫困
When I speak to people from the North,
我會和北境人聊到您的父親
they all loved your father.
他們都愛戴他
He was the best man I ever met.
他是我見過最優秀的人
I know children always think that about their fathers, but--
我知道,小孩們都會那樣仰慕他們的父親,但——
Children do not always think that about their fathers,
不是所有的孩子都這么想
believe me.
請相信我
He once told me that being a Lord is like being a father,
他曾教導我,領主如父
except you have thousands of children
僅有的區別在于數量
and you worry about all of them.
上千個孩子,個個都需要關心
The farmers plowing the fields are yours to protect.
犁地的農民,待你守護
The charwomen scrubbing the floors, yours to protect.
擦地的女傭,待你守護
The soldiers you order into battle.
更別說跟隨你出生入死的士兵
He told me he woke with fear in the morning
他告訴我,每日他于恐懼中醒來
and went to bed with fear in the night.
于恐懼中睡去
I didn't believe him.
我不相信
I asked him,
于是問他
"how can a man be brave if he's afraid?"
“人在恐懼的時候還能勇敢嗎?”
"That is the only time a man can be brave," he told me.
他告訴我,“人唯有恐懼的時候方能勇敢”
I wish I could have met him.
真希望我可以見見他
He would have liked you.
他會喜歡你的
Most Lords worry more about their gold
比起擦地女傭,大多數老爺們
and their glory than the charwomen scrubbing their floors.
更關心金子和臉面
He didn't care much about gold or glory.
他不關心金子和榮耀
And you?
您呢?
You think I'm fighting this war so they'll sing songs about me?
你認為我是為了被傳唱光輝事跡而打仗?
I want to go home.
我只想回家
I want the men following me to go home.
我只想讓追隨我的人回家
Then why don't you?
那為什么您不這么做呢?
Because we'll never be safe until the Lannisters are defeated.
因為除非蘭尼斯特被打敗,否則我將不得太平
And because I believe in justice.
因為我遵循正義
Chopping off Joffrey's head, you mean.
您是指,砍了喬佛里的頭?
That would be a start.
那會是正義的開始
Your Grace, Milady.
陛下,小姐
The Kingslayer, he escaped in the night.
弒君者夜里逃走了
How?
怎么跑的?
How?!
怎么跑的?!
Tell me this isn't true.
別告訴我這是真的
Why?
為什么?
For the girls. You betrayed me.
為了女孩們,你背叛我
Robb-- No!
羅柏——別說了!
You knew I would not allow it
你知道我絕不允許
and you did it anyway.
但你還是做了
Bran and Rickon are captives in Winterfell.
布蘭和瑞肯被囚禁在臨冬城
Sansa and Arya are captives in King's Landing.
珊莎和艾莉亞被囚禁在君臨
I have five children, and only one of them is free.
我有五個孩子,如今只有一個是自由之身
I lost one son fighting by your son's side.
我的一個兒子在戰斗中死在您兒子身邊
I lost another to the Kingslayer,
另一個死在弒君者手下
strangled with a chain.
被鎖鏈勒死
You commit treason
您犯這叛國重罪
because your children are prisoners?
僅僅因為您的孩子做了人質?
I would carve out my heart
如果天父能賜我兒子們不死
and offer it to the father if he would let my sons
僅僅進牢房做人質
wake from their graves and step into a prison cell.
我寧愿挖出我心作為交換
I grieve for your sons, My Lord.
大人,我為你的兒子哀悼
I don't want your grief. I want my vengeance.
我不要您的的哀悼,我只要復仇
And you stole it from me.
您剝奪了我的復仇的權利
Killing Jaime Lannister
弒君者的死
would not buy life for your children,
不能換得你兒子的生命
but returning him to King's Landing
讓他活著回去
may buy life for mine.
卻能保我女兒平安歸來
Jaime Lannister has played you for a fool.
詹姆·蘭尼斯特耍了你
You've weakened our position.
你讓我軍陷入弱勢
You've brought discord into our camp.
惹得滿營非議,擾亂了軍心
And you did it all behind my back.
這一切都是你背著我干的
Make sure she's guarded day and night.
確保她日夜有人看守
Robb.
羅柏
How many men did we send in pursuit of the Kingslayer?
我們派了多少人追捕弒君者?
40, Your Grace.
回陛下,40人
Send another 40 with our fastest horses.
再派四十人,給他們最快的馬
Robb.
羅柏
Whoa, oof!
啊,噢!
Damn.
該死
You're much uglier in daylight.
太陽底下看你更丑了
What's your name?
你叫什么?
I'm Jaime Lannister of Casterly Rock,
我乃凱巖城的詹姆·蘭尼斯特
son of Tywin.
泰溫之子
A captive Knight has a right to know his captor's identity.
被俘虜的騎士總有權利知道俘虜者的身份嘛
Brienne of Tarth.
塔斯的布蕾妮
Tarth, Tarth, Tarth.
塔斯,塔斯,塔斯
Crescent moons and starbursts.
新月和星芒
Lord... Selwyn Tarth,
領主是……塞爾溫·塔斯
your father.
你的父親
Do you have any brothers and sisters, My Lady?
小姐,你可有兄弟姐妹?
It's a long way to King's Landing.
君臨遠的很
Might as well get to know one another.
路上不妨互相熟悉一下吧
Have you known many men?
你跟很多男人打過交道么?
I suppose not.
我看不像
Women?
女人?
Horses? Ah!
馬?啊!
I didn't mean to give offense, My Lady.
我無意冒犯,小姐
Forgive me.
原諒我
Your crimes are past forgiveness, Kingslayer.
你的罪惡不可原諒,弒君者
Why do you hate me so much?
你為什么這么憎恨我?
Have I ever harmed you? You've harmed others-- -
我傷害過你?你傷害過別人——
those you were sworn to protect,
那些你誓言守護的人
the weak, the innocent.
弱者,無辜之人
Has anyone ever told you you're as boring as you are ugly?
有人告訴過你,你的無趣堪比你的丑陋嗎?
You will not provoke me to anger.
想激怒我,你不會得逞的
I already have. Look at you.
我已經得逞了,瞧瞧你自己
You're ready to chop my head off.
你已經準備切下我的腦袋了
Do you think you could?
你覺的你能行嗎?
Do you think you could beat me in a fair fight?
你覺得你能在公正的決斗中擊敗我嗎?
I've never seen you fight.
我還沒見過你戰斗
The answer is no.
答案是不行
There are three men in the kingdoms who might
在七大王國只有三個人
have a chance against me.
或許可與我一較高下
You're not one of them.
你不是他們其中之一
All my life men like you have sneered at me.
我一輩子都在聽你這樣的男人對我嗤之以鼻
And all my life I've been knocking men like you into the dust.
我一輩子都在把你這樣的男人揍成狗啃泥
If you're so confident, unlock my chains.
若你如此自信,何不解開我的枷鎖
Let's see what happens.
見個分曉
Do you take me for an idiot? In.
你當我是白癡?上船
I took you for a fighter,
我當你是戰士
a man-- pardon-- woman of honor.
一個有榮譽的漢子——抱歉——是婆娘
Was I wrong?
我錯了嗎?
You're afraid.
你在害怕
Maybe one day we'll find out, Kingslayer.
也許改天我們能比個高低,弒君者
King's Landing will fall an hour
史坦尼斯一旦率軍登陸
after Stannis lands his force.
一個小時內君臨就會陷落
It's not too late for King Joffrey and Cersei
喬佛里和瑟曦,還有其他宮廷成員
and the court to ride west to safety.
還夠時間向西撤退到安全區域
Surrender the Iron Throne?
拱手讓出鐵王座?
Better than seeing their heads mounted on the city gates.
總比看見他們的腦袋插在城門的槍尖上強
Stannis will execute them all.
史坦尼斯會將他們統統斬首
No, a king who runs will not be king for long.
不行,逃跑的國王很快就不再是國王
He's a Lannister. He'll stand and fight.
他是一個蘭尼斯特,他必須昂首迎戰
Stannis, two days from the capital
史坦尼斯,距離王都僅剩兩日路程
and the wolf at my doorstep.
而狼崽子還呆在我家門口
The scouts assure us Robb Stark remains north of Ashemark.
探子向我們保證,羅柏·史塔克還駐軍在烙印城以北
Ha! The last time the scouts assured us
哼,上次探子也這么保證
of Stark's movement, he lured us into a trap.
結果我們掉進了史塔克的陷阱
Which is why my son is his prisoner.
我兒子這才成了他的俘虜
Too close to Casterly Rock.
那距離凱巖城太近了
He sent a splinter force
他分出一部分兵力
to recapture Winterfell.
打算奪回臨冬城
The Greyjoys have done us a great favor.
葛雷喬伊幫了我們很大的忙
Stark won't risk marching on Casterly Rock
在聚齊全部兵力之前
until he's at full force.
史塔克不會冒險進軍凱巖城
He's a boy and he's never lost a battle.
他還是個從未打過敗仗的小子
He'll risk anything at any time
什么險他都會冒的
because he doesn't know enough to be afraid.
因為他根本不知道害怕
We'll ride at nightfall.
傍晚時分我們就出發
I want a full night's march before he knows we're on the move.
我希望在他察覺之前,我們已經行軍一整晚
Clegane, you'll maintain a Garrison here at Harrenhal.
克里岡,你繼續留守赫倫堡
Track down this brotherhood and destroy them.
搜捕兄弟會,徹底剿滅他們
The girl has proven herself a good servant.
這個小女孩是個不錯的仆人
She'll stay on with you.
她將留在你身邊
See that he doesn't get drunk in the evenings.
確保他晚上不要喝得爛醉
He's poor company when he's sober,
他沒喝醉的時候脾氣很差
but he's better at his work.
但是干起活來要有效得多
You've got some questions to answer.
老實回答問題
Who killed Ser Amory?
誰殺了亞摩利爵士?
I don't know! Give me the name! -
我不知道!快說是誰!
Please! Take this one out for the crows. -
求你了!把他扔出去喂烏鴉
I told you, I don't know.
我說了,我不知道
Please.
求求你了
Look, it's Yoren's little cunt.
看吶,尤倫的小騷貨
Used to be a boy, now it's a girl.
原來是個小子,現在變成了娘們
Where's Jaqen?
賈昆在哪呢?
Don't care.
關我屁事
Where's your stick now, bitch?
你那根棍子呢,賤人?
I promised to fuck you with it.
記得我說過要拿它活活干死你
Come on, time to kill some wolves.
都過來,該去殺些狼崽子了
You need sour cherries to make it right.
要做得好吃你得需要一些酸櫻桃
And the secret is you dry the stones, and then you
訣竅在于要把櫻桃核曬干
break them with a mallet.
然后用木棒敲碎
That's where the real flavor is.
櫻桃真正的味道就在這
You crush 'em up real fine.
你得把它們磨的很碎
And then when you're finished, you sprinkle them over the piecrust.
然后均勻的灑在餡餅皮上
Where's Jaqen? How would I know?
賈昆在哪里?我怎么知道?
I need him now.
我現在找他有事
Lord Tywin's marching tonight.
泰溫公爵今晚就要出兵了
You need him? He's helping me.
那要賈昆干嗎?他在幫我
I saw him. Where?
我看見他了,在哪?
Where?! Ow!
在哪?!啊哦!
Where?
他在哪?
They went riding out the gates a few hours ago.
幾個小時之前他們騎馬出城了
On patrol. Let go of my ears.
去巡邏了,放開我的耳朵
What do you want with him anyway?
你找他到底要干嘛?
Mance is gonna march on the Wall.
曼斯打算進攻長城
When he does, one brother inside his army
若真是這樣,一個兄弟做臥底
will be worth 1,000 fighting against it.
頂的上一千個兄弟和他硬拼
They'll never trust me. They might...
他們絕不會信任我的,他們或許會的...
If you do what needs to be done. What?
如果你照他們的意思去做的話,什么?
How does it feel knowing those men all died
知道自己的兄弟們都死了你滿意了?
so you could skip through the snow with your little savage girl?
就為了你跟這個女野人在雪地里胡搞
I didn't.
我沒有
I should have known better, trusting a traitor's bastard.
我早該知道的,不能相信你這個叛國者的雜種
He's not yours to kill, crow.
他可由不得你來殺,烏鴉
Do you have to do that here?
你非得在這刮你的指甲?
I like to keep me hands clean.
我喜歡保持雙手干凈
Yes, but do you have to do it here?
不錯,但是非得在這弄嗎?
You should start wearing the gold cloak.
你應該穿上你的金袍子
I don't want to wear a gold cloak.
我不想穿那身金袍子
You're commander of the City Watch.
你是都城守備隊的司令
You shouldn't be dressed like a common sellsword.
你不應該再穿得像個普通傭兵
A cloak slows you down in a fight,
戰斗中那身斗篷會拖累我
makes it hard to move quietly.
很難再悄悄地接近敵人了
And the gold catches the light,
還有金色會反射陽光
so you're nice and easy to spot at night.
看起來很好看,但是晚上會更容易被認出來
Well, you're not sneaking through alleyways any longer.
你已經不需要再偷偷溜進巷子里了
You're supposed to stand out.
你應該正大光明的站出來
We had a deal, and wearing a gold cloak wasn't part of it.
我們有過協議,穿那身金袍子可不在其中
Fine, fine.
好吧,好吧
No gold cloak.
那就不穿
What? What?
又怎么了?什么?
What? What? Why are you staring at me?
什么?什么?你干嘛一直盯著我?
You don't want me cleaning me nails.
你又不讓我清理手指甲
You don't want me looking your way.
還不讓我看著你
Why am I here?
那叫我來干嘛?
To help me plan the defense of King's Landing.
來幫我計劃君臨的防御措施
Stannis will be here any day.
史坦尼斯的軍隊隨時都可能出現
And one of these explains how to beat him?
這些書里寫著怎么打敗他?
"An History of the Great Sieges of Westeros"
《維斯特洛重大圍城戰史》
by Archmaester "Shevelathin."
大學士“謝維拉辛”著
"Shevelatesh."
“謝維拉特什”
"Chevalteesh."
“謝瓦爾特什”
I'd swap all your books for a few good archers.
我寧肯拿你這些書換幾個好弓箭手
My Lord Hand, Commander.
首相大人,司令大人
I must compliment you
我得向您表示敬意
on the Gold Cloaks' performance these last few weeks.
金袍子最近幾個星期的效率有目共睹
Did you know there has been a marked drop in thievery?
您知道嗎,現在贓物上都標有水滴標志
I did not know.
這我還不知道
And how did you accomplish this marked drop in thievery?
你是怎么做到的?
Me and the lads rounded up all the known thieves.
我帶著手下把所有已知的小偷控制了起來
For questioning?
以便審問?
Uh, no.
啊,不是
It's just the unknown thieves we need to worry about now.
現在我們只需要擔心那些還未被控制的小偷了
We talked about this. Aye, we talked about it.
我們談過這事,是啊,我們談過的
Have you ever been in a city under siege?
你見過被包圍的城市會變成什么樣嗎?
Maybe this part's not in your books.
你那些書里大概沒有這個
See, it's not the fighting that kills most people.
要知道,大多數人并非死于戰斗
It's the starving. Food's worth more than gold.
而是死于饑餓,食物會比黃金更貴
Noble ladies sell their diamonds for a sack of potatoes.
貴婦們會拿著她們的鉆石換一袋土豆
Things get bad enough,
戰事拖得太久的話
the poor start eating each other.
窮人們就該吃人肉了
The thieves, they love a siege.
而小偷們,他們喜歡圍城
Soon as the gates are sealed, they steal all the food.
一旦城門被封鎖,他們就開始偷走所有食物
By the time it's all over, they're the richest men in town.
等戰爭結束之后,他們就是城里最富有的人
Given the circumstances, My Lord,
鑒于這種情況,大人
I believe extreme measures are warranted.
我想應該授權守備隊采取一些極端措施
Ah.
"The Great Sieges of Westeros."
《維斯特洛重大圍城戰史》
Thrilling subject.
讓人毛骨悚然的標題
Shame Archmaester Ch'vyalthan wasn't a better writer.
可惜大學士謝瓦爾森不是個好作者
Stannis knows King's Landing.
史坦尼斯了解君臨
He knows where the walls are strongest
他知道哪里的城墻最厚
and he knows which gates are weakest.
他也知道哪里最容易攻破
The mud gate.
爛泥門
A good ram will batter it down in minutes
攻城錘幾分鐘內就能攻破
and it's only 50 yards from the water.
而且離黑水河只有五十碼
That's where he'll land.
他一定會在這里登陸
And if Stannis does attack the mud gate,
如果史坦尼斯真的進攻爛泥門
what is our plan?
我們有何計劃?
We could throw books at his men.
我們可以拿書扔他們
We don't have that many books.
我們沒有那么多書
We don't have that many men, either.
也沒有那么多人手
What do we have?
我們有什么呢?
Pig shit.
豬的屎尿
I'm not cut out for this sort of work.
我不適合干這活
I always imagined meself doing something much worse.
我一直在想著會有些更糟糕的事要干
We're digging latrine pits at the end of the world.
比如在世界的盡頭挖便坑
I can't imagine anything much worse.
我想不到還有什么更糟糕的
You lack imagination.
你想象能力太差
Where do you think Jon is right now?
你覺得瓊恩現在在哪?
He went off with the Halfhand. He didn't come back.
他跟斷掌出去偵查,現在還沒回來
A betting man would go with dead.
如果打賭的話我會押他已經死了
He's not dead.
他才沒死
No, Jon's a great fighter.
不會的,瓊恩是個優秀的戰士
Well, he's better than me
確實,他是比我強
and a lot better than you.
也比你強得多
He's got a Valyrian steel sword.
他有一把瓦雷利亞鋼劍
So did his father.
他父親也有一把
And Qhorin Halfhand is the greatest ranger alive.
斷掌科林也是活著的最偉大的游騎兵
Great rangers never get old is the problem.
問題是偉大的游騎兵不會活到老
Shit ones neither.
垃圾游騎兵也不會
It's them in the middle that last a long time.
只有平庸的人才會活得久
What in seven hells is that?
七層地獄啊,這是什么?
The First Men made these marks.
先民刻下了這些東西
Help me with it.
來幫把手
Look.
If you find something you're not supposed to,
如果你發現了什么不該發現的東西
best thing to do is pretend you've never seen it.
最好還是裝作從來沒看見
That's a Night's Watch cloak.
這是守夜人的斗篷
It's been here a long time.
在這埋了很久了
Oh, must be Dragonglass.
哦,這一定是龍晶
Dragonglass?
龍晶?
The Maesters call it Obsidian.
學士們把這個叫做黑曜石
Why would a brother hide it here?
為什么會有兄弟把它們埋在這里
I expect it's 'cause he wanted somebody to find it.
我想大概是他希望別人能找到它
Mind where you're going.
走路長點眼
I'm sorry. I'll--
對不起,我--
where were you? A man has patrol duty. -
你去哪兒了? 某人在巡邏
Tywin Lannister was right here
泰溫·蘭尼斯特剛才就在這
and now he's gone.
現在他已經走了
A girl owes one more name.
女孩還有一個名字
The Red God demands it. Give the man a name.
紅神做決定,某人需要名字
How long after I give you the name
我告訴你名字之后
does it take you to kill someone?
你需要多久才能殺了他?
A minute, an hour, a month.
也許轉瞬,也許頃刻,也許隔月
Death is certain, the time is not.
死亡乃注定,時間卻未必
He's taking his army to attack my brother.
他帶兵去打我哥哥了
I need him dead right now.
我要他現在就死
This a man cannot do.
某人做不到
You promised you'd help me.
你保證過會幫我的
Help was not promised, lovely girl.
某人可沒保證幫你,可愛的女孩
Only death. There must be others.
某人只保證殺人,女孩可以有其他人選
Give a name, any name.
某人要名字,任誰都可以
And you'll kill them?
然后你就會殺了他們?
Anybody?
任何人?
By the seven New Gods and the Old Gods beyond counting,
奉新生七神及諸多遠古神祗之名
I swear it.
吾此立誓
All right.
那就好
Jaqen H'ghar.
賈昆·赫加爾
A girl gives a man his own name?
女孩給的是某人的名字?
That's right. Gods are not mocked.
沒錯,諸神不可輕慢
This is no joking thing. I'm not joking.
女孩莫玩笑,我沒開玩笑
A man can go kill himself.
某人自殺吧
Un-name me. No.
換個名字,不
Please?
某人請求你
I'll un-name you.
我會換個名字
Thank you.
謝謝
If you help me and my friends escape.
只要你幫我和朋友逃跑
This would require more than one life.
這可不只一條人命
This is not part of our bargain. Fine, Jaqen H'ghar.
這可跟說好的不一樣,那好,賈昆·赫加爾
A girl lacks honor.
女孩不講情面
If I do this thing, a girl must obey.
某人從命,但女孩得遵從指示
A girl will obey.
女孩會遵從
A girl and her friends will walk through the gate at midnight.
女孩和朋友今夜就能逃離
Thank you, Podrick.
謝謝,波德瑞克
Odd little boy.
奇怪的孩子
I have a certain sympathy for odd little boys.
我對怪胎總是充滿同情
You and Varys both.
瓦里斯也是
Excellent lamprey pie.
這鰻魚派真棒
Were you slaving away in the kitchen all day?
難道你在廚房忙活了一整天?
I hear Joffrey plans on fighting.
我聽說喬佛里在備戰
An inspiration for the troops.
這可是對部隊的激勵啊
The young king in his shining armor
穿著金甲的年青國王
fighting to defend the capital against the wicked old rebel.
為了保衛王都而與老叛徒作戰
He's only a boy.
他還是個孩子
Younger boys are off fighting his war.
更小的孩子都在為他而戰呢
He's not ready.
他還沒準備好
What is he, 17?
他多大了,十七歲?
Remember Jaime at 17? Better than you.
詹姆十七歲的時候在干嘛?總比你強
Some men have a gift for this sort of thing,
有些人就是有干這事兒的天賦
some don't.
有些沒有
His place is not on the battlefield.
他不適合戰場
It's not on the throne, either,
也不適合王位
sadly for all of us.
對我們來說都太不幸嘍
Do you think I'm an idiot?
你當我是白癡么?
No, I'd say you possess above average intelligence.
不,我會說你的智力起碼高于平均水平
You shipped off my only daughter.
你把我唯一的女兒裝船送人
And now you want to send my eldest son to the battlefield to die.
現在又要我的長子去戰場送死
He'll have his Kingsguard protecting him.
他有御林鐵衛保護
He has the finest armor gold can buy.
他還有最好的盔甲護身
He needs to be out there.
他必須得上戰場
The men will fight more fiercely seeing their king
人們愿意為一個能與他們
fighting beside them
風雨同舟的國王奮戰
instead of hiding behind his mother's skirts.
才不會擁護一個躲在母親裙下的國王
Any dessert?
有甜點么?
Do you know why Varys is so dangerous?
你知道瓦里斯為何這么危險?
Because he has thousands of spies in his employ.
因為他擁有上千眼線?
Because he knows everything we do before we do it.
因為他能預知我們的行動?
Because he doesn't have a cock.
因為他沒那話兒
Neither do you.
你也沒有
Perhaps I'm dangerous, too.
或許我也算個危險人物
You, on the other hand,
但你呢
are as big a fool as every other man.
跟其他男人一樣,大傻瓜一個
That little worm between your legs
一半時間是用兩腿之間的小軟蟲
does half your thinking.
思考
It's not that little.
其實它沒那么小
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么?
Because I'm happy.
因為我高興
And why are you happy?
什么事兒讓你這么高興?
Because I have your little whore.
因為我搞到了你的小妓女
I thought you preferred blondes.
我還以為你只喜歡金頭發的呢
Such a droll little fellow.
你真是個小丑
Tell me, have you married this one yet?
告訴我,你有沒有跟這一位結婚啊?
No?
沒有?
Oh, good. Father will be so pleased.
太好了,那父親可就放心了
Why do you care who I fuck?
你管我操誰呢?
Because a Lannister always pays her debts.
蘭尼斯特有債必還
You stole my only daughter,
你偷走了我女兒
you plot to have Joffrey killed.
你密謀加害喬佛里
This is madness. Stannis will be here in days.
你瘋了么,史坦尼斯不日即到
You need me. For what?
你需要我,要你作甚?
Your skill in battle?
你很能打?
Pretty thing, your whore.
你的婊子挺漂亮
Lovely body.
身材也不錯
The bruises will heal in time.
瘀傷會很快愈合
Where did you find her?
你從哪兒找到她的?
Varys isn't the only one who hears whispers.
瓦里斯可不是唯一一個擁有情報網的人
Really, a Lannister lion necklace?
你竟然把我們的獅子項鏈也給她?
You need to hide your secret whores more carefully.
你可得把你的婊子藏的更仔細才好
You've forgotten the most important thing about whores.
你顯然忘了婊子們的特點
Oh?
哦?
Well, you're the expert.
你才是專家
Tell me.
說說看
You don't buy them; You only rent them.
婊子買不來,操一個換一個
You're usually a better liar, baby brother.
寶貝弟弟,你平時說謊可沒這么口拙
This one you like.
你喜歡這位
You like her very much.
非常喜歡
Could it be love?
甚至是愛?
Don't worry, she'll be treated gently enough...
別擔心,她會受到優待的
unless Joffrey is hurt.
除非,喬佛里受傷
And then every wound he suffers she'll suffer, too.
那么他所遭受的一切都會在她身上重演
And if he dies,
若他死了
there isn't a man alive who could devise
那你的小婊子會死得很痛苦
a more painful death for your little cunt.
超出任何人的想象
And how do I know you haven't killed her already?
我怎么知道她是死是活?
Would you like to see her?
你想見見她?
I thought you might.
我就知道
Ser Mandon, bring in my brother's whore.
曼登爵士,把我弟弟的妓女帶來
I'm sorry they hurt you.
我很抱歉他們傷了你
You must be brave.
你一定要勇敢
I promise I will free you.
我一定會來救你
Don't forget me.
別忘了我
Never.
絕不會
I will hurt you for this.
我會為此報仇的
A day will come when you think you're safe and happy
總有一天,當你自以為平安快活時
and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.
喜樂會在嘴里化成灰燼
And you will know the debt is paid.
到那時,你將明白債已償還
Get out.
滾出去
Shae!
雪伊
I've been waiting all night.
我都等了一晚上了
What is wrong?
怎么了?
You're beautiful.
你可真美
Then why do you look sad?
那你為什么如此悲傷?
We have to be more careful.
我們得更加小心才行
Don't be afraid. I can take care of myself.
別擔心,我能照顧好自己
There are people who want to hurt me.
有人想要加害于我
I know. I won't let them.
我知道,我不會允許的
I'll cut off their faces. I will.
我會劃破他們的臉,我絕對會
I would kill for you. Do you know that?
我愿意為你殺人,你知道嗎?
I expect I'll have to before this is over.
在這事兒完結之前,也許我還真需要這么做
You're mine.
你屬于我
I'm yours.
我屬于你
Promise me.
對我發誓
I'm yours, and you are mine.
我屬于你,而你也屬于我
Still no word?
還是沒回信?
We've sent a dozen ravens.
我們已經派出了一打渡鴉了
None have returned.
一個回信都沒有
My bastard is only a few days from Winterfell.
我的私生子不日即能趕到臨冬城
Once he captures the castle-- Theon has my brothers.
一旦他攻下城堡——我弟弟還在席恩手里
If we storm the castle-- He wouldn't dare hurt the boys.
如果我們沖進城堡——他不敢傷害王子們
They're his only hope of escaping the North with his head.
這可是他能活著逃離北境的籌碼
Send word to your son.
告訴你兒子
Any Ironborn who surrender
只要鐵民投降
will be allowed to return safely to their homes.
他們就可以平安歸家
A touch of mercy is a virtue, Your Grace. Too much--
一點慈悲確實是美德,陛下,但是太多的話就--
Any ironborn with the exception of Theon Greyjoy.
席恩·葛雷喬伊得不到我的慈悲
He betrayed our cause.
他背叛了我們的事業
He betrayed me.
他背叛了我
And we will hunt him down no matter where he runs.
無論逃到何處,我們都將找到他
I expect his countrymen will turn on him the minute
我倒是希望他的同胞知道條件后
they hear the offer.
會立刻背叛他
Your pardon, My Lord. Your Grace.
打擾了,大人,陛下
My Lady.
小姐
How are you?
您好嗎?
How am I?
我好嗎?
I've had to arrest my mother.
我的母親被我關了起來
The Lannisters have my sisters.
我的妹妹們在蘭尼斯特手里
The man I considered my closest friend
我最好的朋友
has seized my home and my brothers.
強占了我的家園,抓住了我弟弟
I'm fighting a war and I don't know if I should march south or north.
戰爭還在繼續,向南還是向北,進退兩難
I'm sorry. It was a stupid question.
真抱歉,我的問題太蠢了
I'm sorry. No.
對不起,不
Forgive me.
原諒我
You're being kind. I have no right.
你一直很善良,我無權
You have every right.
你擁有所有權力
You're a king.
你是國王
That's not the kind of king I want to be.
我并不想做這樣的國王
What kind do you want to be?
您想做哪樣的國王?
I don't know. The good kind.
我不知道,好的那種吧
Most kings grew up as princes.
大部分國王都是從王子長成的
They spend their whole lives preparing for the crown.
他們一生都在為繼承王位做準備
I was raised to be Lord of Winterfell.
而我,只是被教導如何成為臨冬城公爵
I was raised to be a proper little lady,
我只被教導如何成為一個淑女
to play the harp and dance the latest steps
一位會演奏豎琴,會跳最新潮的舞蹈
and recite Valyrian poetry.
會背誦瓦雷利亞古詩的淑女
I'd like to hear you play the harp.
我想聽你演奏豎琴
No. No, you would not.
不,不,你聽不下去的
How did you go from reciting Valyrian poetry
你是怎么背誦瓦雷利亞古詩的
to sawing off men's feet?
靠給人鋸腿么?
When I was 12,
我十二歲時
my mother and father went to a wedding.
我父母去參加一個婚禮
Weddings in Volantis last for days, you know.
你要知道,在瓦蘭提斯,婚禮通常能持續好幾天
And they left me with my little brother.
他們把我和弟弟留在家里
The second afternoon they were gone
他們走后的第二天
was the hottest day in the three-year summer.
是三年中最熱的一天
We couldn't bear to be inside, so we ran down to the Rhoyne.
我們在屋里熱得受不了,就跑去洛恩河消暑
Every child in Volantis was in the Rhoyne that day.
那天,瓦蘭提斯所有的孩子都在洛恩河玩耍
The rich, the poor, we were all there,
富人,窮人,我們都聚集在一起
naked, screaming, racing to the little islands.
大家都赤裸著,大笑著,競相往小島游去
Drummers were playing for coppers on the east bank.
鼓手們在東岸擊鼓助威
I was treading water,
當時我踩著水
talking to a friend
和朋友聊天
when I realized I hadn't seen my brother.
突然我發現弟弟不見了
I called his name.
我呼喚他的名字
Then I started screaming his name.
接著呼喚變為了哭喊
And then I saw him
終于,我看到他了
floating facedown.
面朝下,浮在水面
My heart just... stopped.
我的心跳…瞬間停止了
I was...
我那時…
I dragged him from the water.
我把他拽上來
My friend helped me, I think.
也許我朋友也幫我了吧
I don't even remember.
我都記不清了
He was so little.
他好小
Then we pulled him onto the riverbank...
我把他拖到河岸上
and I screamed at him
對著他哭喊
and I shook him
搖他的肩膀
and he was dead.
可是他死了
Just dead.
就是死了
A man ran over.
一個男人跑來了
He had a fish tattoo on his face.
他臉上有魚形的紋身
In Volantis the slaves have tattoos
在瓦蘭提斯,只有奴隸才有紋身
so you know what they are without having to talk to them.
這樣就算不問,你也能清楚他們的身份
And this man worked on a fishing boat.
這個人就是為一艘漁船服務的
And he pushed me out of the way.
他一把將我推開
You have to understand,
你得明白
for a slave to push a highborn girl
若是一個奴隸敢推開貴族女孩
that's death for the man, a terrible death.
就意味著死亡,可怕的死亡
But he pushed me out of the way
但是他將我推開
and he started pressing on my brother's chest
然后開始按壓弟弟的胸膛
again and again and again
一而再,再而三
until my brother spat out
直到我弟弟把半條洛恩河
half of the Rhoyne
都吐了出來
and cried out.
直到他能哭喊出聲
And the man cradled his head and told him to be calm.
那個男人摸著他的頭安慰著他
I decided two things that day.
那天,我做了兩個決定
I would not waste my years
我不會再把自己的青春
planning dances and masquerades with the other noble ladies.
浪費在貴族小姐的假面舞會上
And when I came of age...
等到成年
I would never live in a slave city again.
我也必將遠離那些奴隸城邦
I'm sorry, Your Grace.
我很抱歉,陛下
You told me of your problems and I've blathered on.
您向我訴說您的困境,我卻只是沉緬于舊日的回憶之中
I don't want to marry the Frey girl.
我不想和那個佛雷家的女孩結婚
I don't want you to marry her.
我也不愿看到你和她結婚
But you needed that bridge.
但你需要佛雷家的橋
I hope it's a very beautiful bridge.
我希望那是座非常美麗的橋
The sour cherries was all crushed up and ready.
搗爛的酸櫻桃都準備好了
Shut up.
閉嘴
Probably in the piecrust by now.
或許已經在餡餅皮里了
In the oven, the nice warm oven.
在烤爐里,溫暖的美好的烤爐里
Shut up. What did you bring?
閉嘴,你帶了些什么過來?
The cheese could be better.
我要是拿奶酪就好了
I did get some nice sausages.
雖然香腸也不錯
What did he want us to do about those guards?
他想讓我們拿那些守衛怎么辦?
He didn't say.
他沒說
He just said, "walk through the gates.
他只是說,“穿過那座大門”
What about the guards?
那守衛怎么辦?
He didn't say anything about the guards.
他沒說守衛怎么辦
What, he left that bit out?
什么,他把這事給漏了么?
It's a pretty important part, don't you think?
這是挺重要的一部分,不對嗎?
We have to trust him. Trust him?
我們必須相信他,相信他?
You trusted him to fight with us and you set him free
你相信他能幫我們打,就放他走了
and he ran. I want to go back to the kitchens.
然后他就不見了,我想回廚房去
Shut up. Stay here if you're afraid.
閉嘴,如果你害怕了,就留在這里
Arry, don't.
阿利,不要
Away! Reset!
發射!重新裝填!
If the wind holds, we'll reach King's landing in a day.
只要風不停,我們明天就能到君臨
Will it hold?
風會繼續吹?
Can't make promises for the wind, Your Grace.
我不能替風向您保證,陛下
Again, pull!
再一次,使勁拉!
I admire you, Ser Davos.
我尊敬你,戴佛斯爵士
I thank you, Your Grace. Pleased to hear it.
謝謝您,陛下,承蒙您的夸獎
Some highborn fools call you Onion Knight
有些高貴的傻瓜叫你洋蔥騎士
and think they insult you.
而且以為這是侮辱你
So you take the onion for your Sigil,
你就真的把洋蔥作為你的家徽
sew it on your coat, fly the onion flag.
繡在你的衣服上,畫在你的旗子上
My son wishes me to change it.
我兒子希望我能把它改掉
Three mermen with tridents, something like that.
改成三條拿著三叉戟的人魚,諸如此類
I understand why the older families look down at me.
我理解為什么那些古老的家族都看不起我
Do you? Why?
是么?為什么?
My father was a crabber. And?
我父親是個捕蟹人,還有呢?
Well, sons of Lords don't like to break bread with sons of crabbers.
唔,領主的兒子不愿意和捕蟹人的兒子共餐
Our hands stink.
我們的手臭得很
And where were those Lords when Storm's End starved?
那么,當風息堡內憂外困的時候,他們在哪里?
Many fought bravely for your brother.
有很多在為令兄奮勇征戰
Many fought for the Mad King.
也有不少在為瘋王打仗
You defend these men who insult you behind your back.
你為那些背后羞辱過你的人辯護
Some are happy to do it to my face.
有些人喜歡當著我的面羞辱我
We were forgotten.
我們被遺忘了
Robert and Ned Stark-- they were the heroes,
勞勃和奈德·史塔克——他們才是英雄
the glorious rebels marching from battle to battle,
偉大的反叛,一場接一場的戰斗
liberating towns from the yoke of the Mad King
把無數城鎮從瘋王的壓迫中解救出來
while I held Storm's End with 500 men.
而我則率五百人守護風息堡
No one has forgotten, Your Grace. No? Robert did.
沒有人忘記過您,陛下,沒有么?勞勃忘了
He gave Storm's End to Renly after the war.
戰后他把風息堡給了藍禮
Renly never fought a day in his life.
藍禮從未打過仗
He was only a boy.
當時的藍禮只是個孩子
Then why'd he give him Storm's End?
那為什么勞勃把風息堡給了他?
First we ate the horses.
首先是馬肉
We weren't riding anyway, not with the castle surrounded.
城堡被圍困,馬匹已無用武之地
We couldn't feed them, so fine, the horses.
與其讓馬餓死,還不如宰了吃肉
Then the cats. Never liked cats.
然后是貓肉,我從來沒有喜歡過貓
So fine. I do like dogs.
所以輪到貓了,我喜歡狗
Good animals. Loyal.
忠誠的小東西
But we ate them. Then the rats.
不過我們照吃不誤,然后是老鼠
The night before you slipped through,
在你摸進來的前一晚
I thought my wife was dying.
我妻子已經快不行了
She couldn't speak anymore, she was so frail.
她說不了話,非常虛弱
And then you made it through the lines.
然后你穿過了封鎖線
Slipped right through in your little black sailboat with your onions.
黑色小船裝滿了洋蔥
And potatoes. Some salted beef, I believe.
應該還有土豆和咸牛肉
Every man in Storm's End wanted to kiss you that night.
那一夜,風息堡的每個人都恨不得親你一口
I was relieved they did not.
幸好他們沒有那樣做
Robert told me to hold Storm's End, so I held it.
勞勃告訴我要守住風息堡,而我做到了
Then he told me he was giving it to Renly,
然后他說要把它交給藍禮
so I gave it up.
我也照辦了
Insult or no, I gave it up
不管這是侮辱還是別的什么,我照辦了
because Robert was my older brother and he was the king
因為勞勃是我的長兄,是國王
and I've always done my duty.
我永遠都會盡我應盡的責任
But now I'm the rightful king by every law of Westeros.
但現在,依照所有維斯特洛的律法,我才是正統的國王
And when I sit the Iron Throne, you'll be my Hand.
當我坐上鐵王座的時候,你會成為我的首相
Your Grace...
陛下…
I pray I serve you well.
我必將忠心侍奉您
I expect you'll be the first crabber's son to wear the badge.
你將是第一個佩戴這枚徽章的捕蟹人之子
You're the master of whisperers.
你是情報總管
You're supposed to know everything.
你理應知道所有的事情
No man can be in all rooms at all times.
沒有人能在同一時間出現在所有地方
I have many little birds in the North, My Lord,
我在北境安插了不少人手,陛下
but I haven't heard their songs
但是自從席恩·葛雷喬伊控制了臨冬城
since Theon Greyjoy captured Winterfell.
我就再也沒聽到他們的消息
The Stark forces are distracted.
史塔克家族的力量被分散了
Now is the time to strike.
現在是發起進攻的時刻了
To strike?
進攻?
My dear nephew, you do see these men
我親愛的外甥,你不是也看到了
preparing the walls for siege?
這些人在修的城墻是防守用的
You do understand Stannis Baratheon sails this way?
你不是知道史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的艦隊馬上就到了么?
If my Uncle Stannis lands on the shores of King's Landing,
如果我的史坦尼斯叔叔在君臨的海岸登陸
I'll ride out to greet him.
我將親自前去問候他
A brave choice, Your Grace.
真是一個勇敢的決定,陛下
I'm sure your men will line up behind you.
我很確定你的人馬會緊緊跟在你的身后的
They say Stannis never smiles.
他們說史坦尼斯從來不笑
I'll give him a red smile
我會給他劃一個紅色的微笑
from ear to ear.
從左耳根到右耳根
Imagine Stannis's terror.
想象一下史坦尼斯的恐懼吧
I am trying.
正想著呢
You're an intelligent man.
你是個聰明人
I'd like to think I'm an intelligent man.
不謙虛地說,我也是個聰明人
Oh, no one disputes that, My Lord,
哦,大人,此事毋庸置疑
not even the multitudes who despise you.
即使是平時輕視你的人也不會懷疑
I wish we could converse as two honest, intelligent men.
我希望我們兩個聰明人能收起謊言,好好談談
I wish we could, too.
樂意之至
What do you want?
你想要什么
Tell me.
告訴我
If we're going to play,
要玩游戲的話
you'll have to start.
得從你開始
My brother was the youngest Kingsguard in history.
我哥哥是史上最年輕的御林鐵衛
My sister became queen at the age of 19.
我姐姐十九歲就成為了王后
When I reached manhood,
而當我成年的時候
my father put me in charge of all the drains
我的父親任命我
and cisterns in Casterly Rock.
看護凱巖城的給排水系統
A most highborn plumber.
一位高貴的水管工
The water never flowed better.
管道從來沒有那么暢通
And all the shit found its way to the sea.
所有的糞便都順利排進大海
I never expected to have any real power.
我從來未曾妄想過得到任何實權
So when my father named me acting Hand--
所以當父親任命我為代理首相的時候——
You're quite good at being Hand, you know?
你很適合當御前首相,你知道么?
Jon Arryn and Ned Stark were good men,
瓊恩·艾林和奈德·史塔克都是好人
honorable men,
值得崇敬的人
but they disdained the game and those who played.
但是他們鄙視這個游戲,鄙視它的玩家
You enjoy the game. I do.
而你玩得很開心,沒錯
Last thing I expected.
這是我最不期望見到的事情
And you play it well.
你還是個好玩家
I'd like to keep playing it.
我希望能繼續玩下去
If Stannis breaches the gates, the game is over.
如果史坦尼斯沖破了城門,游戲就結束了
They say he burns his enemies alive
聽說他會把敵人活活燒死
to honor the Lord of Light.
以向光之王致敬
The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned,
光之王希望他的敵人被燒死
the drowned God wants them drowned.
淹神則希望他們被淹死
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts?
為什么神靈都是這樣邪魔般的存在?
Where is the God of tits and wine?
怎么就沒有酒和色的神明呢?
In the Summer Isles,
在盛夏群島
they worship a fertility goddess with 16 teats.
人們信奉一位有十六個乳頭的生育之神
We should sail there immediately.
我們應該立即去那里
This morning I heard a song
今天早上我聽到了一首歌兒
all the way from Qarth beyond the Red Waste.
從紅色荒原上的魁爾斯一直傳來
Daenerys Targaryen lives.
丹妮莉絲·坦格利安還活著
A girl at the edge of the world is the least of our problems.
我們沒空理會一個遠在世界盡頭的女孩
She has three dragons.
她還有三頭龍
But even if what they say is true,
但即使傳說是真的
it'll be years before they are fully grown.
幼龍成長起來還需經過漫長的歲月
And then there will be nowhere to hide.
但當它長大之后,我們就無處躲藏
One game at a time, my friend.
雙線作戰很難玩啊,朋友
Careful, Khaleesi.
小心,卡麗熙
Xaro owns this city and the warlocks have 1,000
這座城市屬于札羅,男巫們有一千雙眼睛
eyes watching for you.
在注視著你
I found one--
我找到一條——
a ship with a good captain.
一條船,還有個好船長
She leaves for Astapor tomorrow.
她明天就要去往阿斯塔波
Astapor? We cannot stay here.
阿斯塔波?我們不能在這里停留
They have my dragons.
他們奪走了我的龍
A mother does not flee without her children.
一個母親不能丟下自己的孩子獨自逃離
They're not your children.
它們不是你的孩子
I know they call you the Mother of Dragons
我知道他們都叫你龍之母
and I know you love them, but you didn't grow them in your womb.
我也知道你愛它們,但它們不是你生的
They didn't suckle at your breast. They are dragons, Khaleesi.
它們也未曾吮吸過你的乳汁,它們是龍,卡麗熙
And if we stay in Qarth, we'll die.
如果留在魁爾斯,我們都會死
You should sail to Astapor. I'm sure you'll be safe there.
你去阿斯塔波好了,那里很安全
You know I would die for you.
你知道我會為你而死
I will never abandon you.
我永遠不會拋棄你
I'm sworn to protect you, to serve.
我已發下誓言,永遠保護你,服從你
Then serve me.
那就服從我的命令
If my dragons are in the House of the Undying,
如果我的龍在不朽之殿
then take me there.
就帶我去那里
That's what the warlock wants.
那就中了男巫的圈套
He told you so himself.
他也讓你去那里
If you enter that place, you will never leave again.
如果你進入不朽之殿,就永遠不要妄想能離開
His magic is strong. And what of my magic?
他的魔法很強大,那我的魔法呢?
You saw me step into the fire.
你曾見過我步入火焰
You watched the witch burn. What did the flames do to me?
活活燒死那女巫的火焰,可曾傷到我?
Do you remember?
你還記得么?
Until my last breath I will remember.
我到死都不會忘記
After I have forgotten my mother's face.
就算我已忘記了母親的臉龐也還會記得
They are my children.
它們是我的孩子
And they are the only children I will ever have.
而且它們是我一生中僅有的孩子
Take me to them.
帶我去見它們
We should bury them.
我們應該埋了他們
I'd leave 'em up a few more days.
不如再多掛幾天
Sends a message.
以儆效尤
If they haven't got the damn message yet,
對那些腦袋不開竅的人
a few more days won't help.
掛多少天都沒用
As you say.
如你所愿
But it don't hurt to let 'em rot a while longer.
但是多掛一會也沒啥
What's this?
這是什么?
Gold for the farmer.
給那農夫的金子
For his trouble.
給他的補償
His troubles are done.
他的事兒了結了
He's feeding the crops now.
他被剁了作肥料
His wife, too.
還有他老婆
You want to keep a man silent, you silence him.
想要人不說話,就得讓他永遠閉嘴
Got as far as the farm and then doubled back.
逃到鄉野之外,再折返回來
Walked through the stream to throw off the hounds.
涉過小溪來擺脫獵狗的追蹤
Hoped this would be the last place they'd think to look.
但愿他們永遠不要想起這里
You're right...
現在看來
so far.
一切如你所愿
Who was that out there
城門上掛著的
hung up the gates?
是誰的尸體?
Must have been the farmer's boys.
肯定是那農夫的孩子
He killed them and burned them
他殺了他們,燒了他們的尸體
and passed them off as the little lords?
然后假裝他們就是小王子?
Shh, shh, shh.
噓……
They mustn't know.
別讓他們聽見
Bran would blame himself.
布蘭會為此而自責的
They'll never hear it from me.
他們永遠不會從我口中得知這些
The little lads have suffered enough.
這兩個小家伙承受的苦楚夠多了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
tracks

想一想再看

n. 軌道(track的復數);磁道;輪胎

 
execute ['eksikju:t]

想一想再看

vt. 執行,處決,實行,完成
[計算機] 執

 
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 貴重的,有價值的
n. (pl.)貴

聯想記憶
assured [ə'ʃuəd]

想一想再看

adj. 確實的,保障的,有自信的 動詞assure的過

 
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 過失,責備
vt. 把 ... 歸咎于,

聯想記憶
traitor ['treitə]

想一想再看

n. 叛徒,賣國賊,出賣朋友者

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原諒,赦免
vt. 寬恕,原諒

聯想記憶
attractive [ə'træktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的

聯想記憶
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,雙輪輕便馬車
v. 設

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 尼基塔 电影| 欲海情缘| 荒山之夜| 一吻定情1| 性感瑜伽| 王思琪| 天天快乐高清在线观看视频| 唐人街探案5 电影| 贝克| 分部分项工程验收记录表| 乱世伦情 电影| 月亮电影| 寄宿生韩国电影| 薛昊婧演过的电视剧| 二胡独奏北国之春| 老司机免费在线视频| 运气旺的微信头像图片| 兔子先生第四季在线观看| 哪吒电影1| 大侠霍元甲演员表| 头像图| 南昌起义 电影| 《火烛鬼》大结局| 性的张力短片集| 六年级下册语文文言文二则| 埃米尔·赫斯基| 黑之教室| 超在线视频| 天台电影| 金燕子| 成人一级片视频| 川子| 铠甲勇士第一部演员表| 夜电影| 许戈辉个人资料简介| 内蒙古电视台| 舞法天女朵法拉演员表| 手机图片jpg格式转换器免费| 去2| 电影英雄| 财富天下|