You should know that Jake has served his purpose.
你明白,Jake已經完成了他的使命。
If you value his life I suggest everyone does as they are told! Children!
如果你珍視他的小命 我建議所有人還是按我說的做!孩子們!
Shush! No one tells my children what to do.
沒人可以指揮我的孩子們。
Children come down here, please.
孩子們,下來這
Ms. Peregrine... I thought I told you to be quiet!
佩小姐...跟你說了別說話
Children, for jake's safety, we are going to do what Mr. Barron asks.
孩子們,為了Jake的安全,我們要按Barron先生說的做。
He wishes to take me with him to his rendezvous in Blackpool.
他要帶我去他在Blackpool的匯合點。
So for his protection, he would like me to assume birdform, preferably caged...
所以為了他的安全,他希望我保持鳥的形態。關在籠子里。。
And he'd like you to make your way into a lockable room, such as the parlor.
同時他希望你們去一個可以上鎖的房間,比如說客廳。
As he wont release Jake if he fears an attack could be mounted upon him once he loses his leverage.
他不會釋放Jake 如果他怕會被攻擊,如果沒有人質的話
Correct, Mr. Barron?
對嗎,Barron先生
You are sacrificing yourself and all of us... for Jake?
你要為了我們,為了Jake犧牲自己?
Mr. Barron travels with a Hollow, Enoch.
Barron先生的同伴是個Hollow,Enoch
Once it arrives here, we're all dead.
等它到了,我們全完了。
Enoch, only Jake can see them.
Enoch,只有Jake可以看到它們。
She means he's our only hope.
她的意思是,他是我們唯一的希望。