It's been my privilege, to care for you all.
能照顧你嗎,是我的榮幸。
Goodbye! My children.
再見,我的孩子們。
Now, let him go.
現在,放了他。
Promise me one thing, Jake.
向我保證,Jake。
That you will try to look after them all.
你要去照顧它們。
I Promise.
我保證。
Its getting dark. You won't even be able to see their shadows.
天黑了,你會看不清它們的影子。
We have to stay inside. Its the only place we stand a chance.
我們得待在里面,那是我們唯一的機會。
He's quite right.
他說的對。
Now where does Miss. Peregrine keep her weapon?
佩小姐的武器在哪?
Now... all right children.
現在, 好了孩子們
Make sure all the doors are locked and the windows are latched.
確保門窗都關嚴鎖緊。
Everything must be sealed up tight. Now quickly, quickly go.
所有的東西都關好,快,快去