日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 福爾摩斯基本演繹法 > 福爾摩斯基本演繹法第二季 > 正文

福爾摩斯基本演繹法第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第17集 解開心結

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on Elementary...

《福爾摩斯:演繹法》前情提要
This is Manny Tarkanian.
我是曼尼·塔卡尼安
I'm gonna text you my contact information.
我會簡訊你我的聯系方式
Are you gonna answer that?
你不接電話嗎
Gareth Lestrade,
加萊斯·雷斯垂德
late of Scotland Yard.
蘇格蘭場的前警探
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一個道歉
We've got to accommodate each other.
我們應該互相適應
I realize that now.
我現在明白了
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
You know, the company's not paying for my hotel anymore.
公司不再支付我的酒店費用了
You can stay here.
你可以住在這
Just be quiet.
但請保持安靜
We own chickens, don't we?
我們要養雞了,對吧
Holmes!
福爾摩斯
Your bloody rooster is at it again!
你的破雞又蹲在那了
19 days. 19 days he has been here.
十九天,他已經住了整整十九天了
Well, you were the one who said he could
是你說在他想清楚接下來做什么之前
stay with us until he figured out his next move.
可以住在我們這里的
Holmes!
福爾摩斯
I'll pluck it! I swear it!
我發誓,我要拔光它的毛
He has offers, remember? Of course he does.
他有不少工作邀請,那是當然
He took credit for my successes at Scotland Yard.
我在蘇格蘭場破案的功勞都歸到了他身上
Typically, a man is his work.
一般來說,工作經歷代表一個人的能力
In his case, he is my work--
但他的經歷其實是我的
and who wouldn't want to hire me?
有誰不想雇我呢
You said your friend made that for you?
你說那是你朋友幫你做的嗎
Demolitions expert.
是爆破專家
He sends me devices from time to time.
他時不時送我點小玩意
I'd hardly call him a friend.
我可沒把他當朋友
And what happens if it hits zero?
如果倒計時到零會怎樣
I confess to not knowing.
說老實話我不知道
Could be a spray of paint and expulsion of fumes.
大概會噴漆或者冒煙什么的
I have yet to fail...
我還從沒...
at defusing one.
拆彈失敗過
Holmes!
福爾摩斯
I want to see what he wants. Yeah.
我去看看他在叫什么,好
Holmes! Can I get some help, please?!
福爾摩斯,過來幫個忙,求你了
Hey. Hi, Joan, brilliant.
喬恩,你來得太好了
This one's got it in for me. I swear.
這只雞和我干上了
Was it... it was Remus?
它是,它是雷穆斯嗎
Actually that's Romulus.
其實它是羅慕路斯
Every time I go for the remote control
每次我想拿遙控器開電視
to turn the TV on, it spreads its wings
它就對著我張開翅膀
and it comes at me.
作勢要撲向我
Hey, Romulus. You want a little treat?
羅慕路斯,想不想來點小點心
Oh, here you go.
好好吃吧
Ah, treat's in the pocket, very nice.
隨身帶吃的,真聰明
And then you go...
然后趁這機會...
Oh, brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
干得漂亮,太好了
Well done, you. Thank you very much.
你真厲害,非常感謝
I've got a few quids riding on this match, actually.
其實這場比賽我還下了點小賭注
My pleasure.
不客氣
Uh, Joan? Hmm?
喬恩,怎么了
I wanted to say thank you
我想謝謝你
for being so patient with me
在我找工作的麻煩事上
and all this, you know, the job's bullocks.
對我這么耐心
Sherlock's sick of the sight of my face, isn't he?
夏洛克看到我就討厭,對吧
Well, you have a big decision to make, so...
你要做的決定很重大,所以...
Well, you know, actually, I got a...
其實,我今天
another offer today, in fact.
又收到一份工作邀請
Here.
在這
Largest investigation company in Sao Paulo, Brazil,
巴西圣保羅最大的調查公司
Romero e Blanco.
羅梅羅·布蘭科調查公司
Do you speak Portuguese?
你還會說葡萄牙語嗎
Do I speak Portuguese?
我會說葡萄牙語嗎
No, not currently.
不,暫時不會
Oh, and you might want to take a look at some of those
桌上的那些工作邀請
offers on the table, you know?
你想看看嗎
See, you might find one that you prefer more than...
說不定你會覺得里面有哪個
working for the ol' cock-handler.
比給這個養雞的打工好
Uh, I know what you meant.
我明白你的意思
It's me, okay?
是我,好嗎
You got me.
你沒認錯
Excuse me?
不好意思,你說什么
I'm him.
我就是他
The guy you see on the news.
你在新聞上看到的人
I'm Gordon Cushing.
我是戈登·庫欣
That's what you're trying to figure out, right?
你不就想知道我是不是他嗎
Did you do it?
是你干的嗎
Pull over here, would you? I'd like to get out.
在這靠邊停,我要下車
His name is Gordon Cushing,
他叫戈登·庫欣
but maybe you already know that.
也許你們早就認識他了
His wife disappeared in 2010.
他的妻子在2010年失蹤了
Everyone thought he killed her.
大家都認為是他殺了她
It was in all the papers back then.
那時的報紙都在報道這事
I endeavored to keep abreast of
我以前一直對國外的大案
notorious crimes in other countries,
保持高度關注
but I confess to falling out of the habit during my habit.
但我承認染上毒癮的時候,這個習慣中斷了
His wife Sarah was a partier. He didn't approve.
他的妻子莎拉喜歡派對,他不太贊成
They fought a lot,
他們經常鬧矛盾
and so when she went missing...
所以當她失蹤的時候
He was presumed a murderer?
他就被認為是兇手嗎
He was, but without a body,
是的,但找不到尸體
no one could make a case.
所以沒法立案
A few hours ago, he called 911
幾小時前,他打電話報警
to say he received a box with two severed ears.
說收到了一個裝有兩只被切下的耳朵的盒子
There was a note inside saying they were his wife Sarah's.
里面還有留言說耳朵是他妻子莎拉的
If he forks over two million in cash to the person
如果他交給綁匪兩百萬現金
or persons who took her, he gets her back.
綁匪就會放了她
And it's odd to get a ransom demand
在綁架了四年后再提贖金要求
four years after an abduction.
真奇怪
Well, you think that's odd.
奇怪的不止這件事
This isn't the first time that he's claimed
但據他說這不是綁匪
to have been contacted by kidnappers.
第一次聯系他了
He said he got a call from someone
他聲稱在莎拉失蹤后一年
a year after Sarah disappeared, right?
接到過匿名電話,對吧
Yeah, she disappeared in May 2010.
沒錯,她在2010年5月失蹤
At the time, he said that she just packed her bags and left.
當時,他說她只是打包行李離家出走
But, allegedly, he gets a call in June of 2011.
但據他所言,他在2011年6月接到電話
The guy says that he took her.
對方聲稱綁架了她
He even puts her on the phone with him.
甚至讓她在電話里和他通話
Cushing follows his instructions to a tee.
庫欣完全聽從了綁匪的指示
Doesn't call us, doesn't call the FBI,
沒有報警,也沒向聯調局報案
just gathers up a million bucks in cash
只是湊了一百萬現金
and leaves it under a tree in Central Park.
放在中央公園的一棵樹下
Days go by,
但日子一天天過去
no sign of Sarah.
莎拉仍沒有出現
That's when he decides to reach out to the department.
然后他才決定報警
Only he couldn't prove that anyone had contacted him,
只是他無法證明有人曾聯系他
so people thought he'd made the whole thing up.
所以大家都以為是他編造了整個故事
Well, obviously, he didn't make up two severed ears.
顯然,兩個被切下的耳朵可憑空造不出來
I'm about to talk to him.
我正準備訊問他
Thought you might want to sit in.
你倆也來聽聽吧
I know how this is going to sound,
我知道說起來不中聽
but this is a good thing, isn't it?
但這是一件好事,對嗎
I mean, Sarah's alive.
我是說,莎拉還活著
The M.E. is comparing the ears to strands of hair
法醫正在對比這對耳朵
that we collected from a brush in your master bathroom in 2010.
和2010年在你家主浴室牙刷上采集到的頭發樣本
If the DNA is a match, then yes...
如果DNA吻合,那么是的
it's a good chance she's still alive.
有很大可能她還活著
The ears are Sarah's.
這耳朵是莎拉的
I know they are. I... Just look
我知道肯定是,我...
at the photographs I brought you.
看看我帶給你們的照片
Wait.
等下
You still think I killed her, don't you?
你還認為我殺了她,是不是
You think I... took those ears from someone else
你認為,我從別人那割下這對耳朵
and sent them to myself?
然后寄給我自己
No. I'm more concerned with what I know.
不,我更關注我所知道的事
I know someone was mutilated earlier tonight.
我知道今晚早些時候有人被割了耳朵
I know I want to help her.
我知道我想幫助她
She is Sarah.
她就是莎拉
She's alive...
她還活著
Just like she was alive in 2011?
就像上次在2011年,她還活著
The last time you were asked to finance her safe return?
而你被勒索用贖金換她回來一樣
I dare say that ransom demands
我敢說被勒索贖金
are becoming a tradition for you.
對你來說已經習以為常了
I know I made a mistake three years ago.
我知道三年前我做錯了
I should have called the police the second I got off the phone
我該在接到綁匪電話后就報警
with the kidnapper, but I was scared,
但我很害怕
and Sarah was... she was terrified.
而莎拉她嚇壞了
I didn't want to take any chances. I couldn't.
我不想冒一絲風險,我不能
There are phone records that show
電話記錄可以證明
I got the call when I said I did.
我接到過我說的那個電話
Bank statements that show I took out
銀行對賬單也可以證明
a million dollars.
我取出過一百萬美金
You could've called from a burner phone.
你可以用一次性電話打給自己
You could've hidden that money anywhere.
你也可以把錢藏起來
I have never been anything but honest with you people.
我一直對你們說的都是實話
And so I'm going to keep being honest with you now.
所以我現在也繼續實話實話
I fell out of love with my wife a long time
在我妻子消失前
before she disappeared.
我已經不愛她很久了
She said and did things when she was drinking
在她喝醉后,她說了并做了一些
that I can never forgive.
我永遠無法原諒的事
I don't want her back because I miss her.
我不是因為想她而希望她回來
I want her back because I am tired of people looking at me
我想她回來,是因為我厭倦了人們
the way you people are looking at me right now.
像你們現在這樣用看殺人犯的眼光看我
Well, they do bear an uncanny resemblance
它們的確和照片上的耳朵
to the ears in the photograph.
有驚人的相似度
It's hardly proof that they came from
但這也不能證明它們
the head of Sarah Cushing, though.
就是莎拉·庫欣的耳朵
What did you think of Gordon?
你對戈登的話怎么看
Well, he seemed quite sincere.
他看起來很真誠
But then, so did infamous zoophile Ebenezer Cornell
但臭名昭著的嗜獸癖者埃比尼澤·康奈爾
when he claimed he had not attempted
聲稱他沒有試圖猥褻倫敦動物園的
to violate two ostriches at London Zoo.
兩只鴕鳥時,也很真誠
So...
所以
What did you think of Mr. Cushing?
你對庫欣先生怎么看
Well, it was interesting being in the same room with him.
和他同處一室感覺很奇妙
Before tonight, I'd only ever seen him on the news.
在今晚前,我只在新聞上看到過他
If he's telling the truth,
如果他說的是實話
then I guess I feel sorry for him.
那我會為他感到惋惜
It would mean that someone made a pretty tragic mistake
這意味著有人指控他謀殺
when they accused him.
是一個可悲可憐的錯誤
Speaking of "Tragic mistakes."
說悲劇,悲劇到
"Hate to bother, but locked out of house."
抱歉打擾,但我被關在門外了
Remarkable.
真厲害
"Looked under front and back mats""
在前后門的地墊的下都看了
Oh. "Found no keys""
沒有發現鑰匙
'Cause that's the kind of man I am.
我是那種人嗎
I leave keys under doormats.
會把鑰匙放在門墊下
I don't know why you're peeking inside.
我不懂你在往里瞄什么
You know we're not in there.
你知道我們不在家
Trying to assess the damage, actually.
事實上,我在評估我受傷的程度
What happened?
發生什么事了
Well, you know that football game
你知道那場我下注了的
that I put a bet on?
足球賽吧
I actually won.
我贏了
Yeah, I went to go get the winnings on the way back.
我正拿著贏來的錢往回走
Got myself into a bit of trouble.
然后麻煩找上門來了
A rather unfriendly bloke
一個相當惡劣的小子
took designs on my watch and wallet.
設計拿走了我的錢包和手表
You got mugged.
你被搶了
I still think you should go to a hospital.
我還是覺得你該去醫院
What about this?
那這樣說怎么樣
I've been kissed harder.
我吻得太激烈
Crying out loud.
真是快哭了
Bloody chicken.
該死的雞
It's on the bed. Go on.
居然上床了,走開
Go on, off you go. Bugger off.
走開,滾開
I thought Sherlock said he was going to send it
我記得夏洛克說要把它送到
to that petting zoo.
寵物動物園去
Oh, they said they couldn't take them until next week.
他們說要到下周才能來接它
Walked into a room the other day,
曾經有一天,我走進房間
this darkened room, and he was standing in there.
黑暗的房間,他就站在那兒
Pitch black, and he had one of them perched on his shoulder.
一片漆黑,一只公雞停在他肩膀上
Yeah. He'd been in there for ages.
對,他在那里很久了
He said it was some kind of, like, balancing exercise.
他說那是一種平衡訓練
He was covered in feathers.
他全身都是羽毛
What? What?
怎么了
You've been drinking.
你喝醉了
Oh... Yeah, I might have, you know,
對,可能吧
chucked a couple back at the pub when I was
我準備去拿我的獎金的時候
going to pick my winnings up.
在酒吧小酌了一杯
That was an hour ago, right?
但那是一小時前了
You've had a drink more recently than that.
你喝酒的時間要更近一點
Whiskey, judging from your breath
通過你的口氣,還有襯衫上的潮濕
and that damp spot on your shirt. I'd say sometime
你喝的是威士忌,我估計你是在
in the last ten minutes? You know,
十分鐘前喝的酒
there are no bars around here. And even if there were,
這附近沒有酒吧,就算有
how-how would you have paid for it?
你怎么付的錢
The mugger took all your money, didn't he?
搶劫犯搶走了你所有的錢,不是嗎
You and I talked about this
在夏洛克說你可以留在這里時
when Sherlock said you could stay here.
我和你談過這個
You cannot drink around him.
你不能在他周圍喝酒
Yeah, well, he's an addict,
對,但他是嗑藥
actually, Joan. He's not an alcoholic.
喬恩,他不是酗酒者
And I suppose you thought he was drinking heroin back in London.
我想你是不是覺得他在倫敦是喝海洛因
Where did the whiskey come from?
威士忌是哪來的
Well, I've got a little secret stash out in the back.
我在后院有一個秘密藏匿點
I have a little shot, you know, if I need one.
我存了一些,以備不時之需
And how often is that?
多久一次
Really? Gareth.
真要計較嗎,加萊斯
Please. Oh, come on.
拜托
You obviously don't understand
你顯然不了解
what kind of pressure I'm under.
我背負著多大的壓力
All the bloody offers... You just have to make a decision.
那些該死的工作邀請,你只需做個決定
It's a bit more complicated. Is it?
比這要復雜得多,是嗎
What, you want me to say it to you? Say what?
你非要我和你明說嗎,說什么
Holmes was right about me!
福爾摩斯是對的
I can't...
我不能...
do this job without him. I can't be a detective.
自己工作,我做不了偵探
You were a detective long before you knew him.
在你遇到他很久之前,你就是警探了
Well, like, back in the day, you know, when I was...
以前那時,以前我...
when I was adequate, when I was...
我勉強夠格
when I was competent.
我只能說差不多
Joan, these people, they don't want... they don't want adequate.
喬恩,那些人不想要勉強夠格
They want special. They want me
他們想要精英能力
to be the man that I was when I was with him!
他們要的是和福爾摩斯一起工作的我
You know, I know that you have had your troubles,
我知道你有你的煩惱
but you are overthinking this.
但你想太多了
That's very easy for you to say, of course, isn't it?
你說這話當然容易了
You know, because you're the one that's with him now.
因為現在他的搭檔是你
You're the one that gets to be special.
你變成了特別的那個
Well, you know, just take it from someone who's been there.
聽聽他前任搭檔的話
Just enjoy it while it lasts.
趁著機會好好享受吧
Was that a hint of surprise I detect?
我是感覺到了一絲驚訝嗎
I told you I received several of these.
我說過我收到了好幾件這玩意
Well, just thought you'd be
只是以為你會
neck-deep in files from the Sarah Cushing case.
埋頭苦看莎拉·庫欣的案件資料
I was for most of the evening.
昨晚大部分時間我的確在看
Then the captain called and told me
然后警監打電話告訴我
that the severed ears Gordon Cushing received
戈登收到的耳朵的DNA樣本
were a DNA match for Sarah's.
和莎拉的吻合
You're kidding.
你在說笑
That's me, Watson. Joke machine.
這就是我,華生,一個玩笑王
So, Sarah Cushing is alive?
那莎拉·庫欣還活著
She is, or at least she was as of yesterday.
是,至少昨天還活著
Gordon will be paying for her safe,
現在戈登會付贖金
if earless, return presently.
救她回來,即便是沒耳朵
The NYPD will be watching.
紐約警方會全程監視
And since they hardly need the assistance
而簡單的贖金交換任務
of two consulting detectives to execute
并不需要兩個顧問偵探
a simple ransom exchange...
在旁協助
Balancing exercise?
平衡練習嗎
How'd you...?
你怎么...
Lestrade.
雷斯垂德
Have you seen him this morning? I did not.
今早你見到他了嗎,沒有
I did hear him leave earlier on.
早些時候我聽到他出門了
This arrived for you
你有個包裹
from Detective Bell.
貝爾警探寄的
You opened it?
你打開了
It's just a few files pertaining to recent muggings.
是一些與最近的搶劫案有關的資料
I'm curious-- since when do we investigate common street crime?
我很好奇,什么時候我們開始調查街頭犯罪了
Since when do you open my mail?
你從什么時候開始拆我郵件了
How long you lived here?
你在這住多久了
10:00 A.M. On the dot, Mr. Cushing.
現在是早上十點整,庫欣先生
Our guy should be here soon.
要等的人應該馬上就到
Eyes forward. Don't look at me.
眼睛往前看,別看我
It's going down.
開始了
All right, be advised.
各單位注意
Suspect is a white male, 35 years old,
嫌犯是白人男性,35歲
wearing a blue coat and a wool cap with sunglasses.
身穿藍色外套,戴羊毛帽及墨鏡
Keep your phone on.
保持手機開機
One hour. Once I know I'm clear,
一小時后,一旦我確定安全
I'll call with your wife's location.
我就打電話告訴你你妻子在哪
Suspect is on the move, heading south
嫌犯離開了
on the southbound platform towards the Varick exit.
朝瓦里克出口向南走去
Blue team, I want you to cut him a wide berth.
藍隊,跟他保持距離
Are you seeing this?
你看到了嗎
What is he doing?
他在干嘛
Where the hell is he going? Backup units,
他到底在干嘛,后備小組
be advised, suspect is fleeing south
請注意,嫌犯進入
into the southbound tunnel.
向南的隧道往南邊逃了
Hold your positions,
保持你們的位置
and we'll pick him up as he exits.
我們等他出來再抓他
Do not attempt to follow.
不要跟隨
What do you mean? He's gonna get away.
你說什么,他會跑掉的
We've got a tracer in the bag,
我們在包里放了追蹤器
Mr. Cushing. Remember I showed it to you?
庫欣先生,我給你看了的,記得嗎
I-I know, but what if he finds it?
記得,但萬一他發現了呢
What if he changes bags?
萬一他換了個包呢
He's not supposed to be out of our sight.
我們不該讓他離開視線的
We've got people every place he might pop up.
他可能出現的地方我們都安排了人手
Just let us do our job.
讓我們做好分內事就行
No, I'm sorry.
不行,抱歉
Mr. Cushing, stay where you are!
庫欣先生,別追
Command support, pull the box.
請求支援,拉下開關
Cut the power to the track now!
趕快關掉軌道上的電源
Hold!
Hold your fire.
別開槍
Mr. Cushing!
庫欣先生
Mr. Cushing.
庫欣先生
Show us your hands.
把手伸出來
I was just trying to stop him.
我只是想阻止他
He wouldn't listen to me.
他不聽我的
He...
He wouldn't listen.
他就是不聽
I was just trying to stop him.
我只是想阻止他
It all happened so fast.
一切發生得太突然
The man who took the money,
那個拿了贖金的人
he realized I was chasing him.
他發現我在追他
He came at me.
他就朝我沖過來
And so then you picked up the rebar?
所以你就撿起了鋼筋
I don't even know how I...
我都不知道我是怎么...
I think it was on the ground.
可能是放在地上的
I swung at him and I just...
我揮向他,然后就...
Have you been able to identify him?
你們知道他是誰了嗎
He wasn't carrying any identification.
他沒有帶任何身份證明
All he had in his pockets was a set of keys,
兜里只有一串鑰匙
some loose change.
和一些零錢
We ran his prints and DNA through the system.
我們在系統里搜索了他的指紋和DNA
So far, no hits.
目前還沒有收獲
Well, you said yesterday
你昨天說
he may have partners.
他可能會有同伙
Have you heard from them?
那些人有聯系嗎
No.
沒有
But if he was working alone, that means...
但如果他是一個人干的,那意味著...
there's nobody there to take care of Sarah, right?
沒有人在照顧莎拉,對嗎
Nobody to bring her food.
沒有人給她食物
Nobody to bring her water.
沒有人給她水
It's a possibility.
有這種可能
Four years I spent trying to convince people
四年來我都在努力讓人們相信
I didn't kill her.
我沒有殺她
Now maybe I finally have.
現在我可能終于害死她了
Stating the obvious here.
很明顯
This one's a mess.
這家伙亂成一團了
I got two severed ears, one dead body.
我們有兩只被割下來的耳朵,一具尸體
No leads.
沒有線索
Question is-- is it a mess of Mr. Cushing's design?
問題是,這是庫欣先生的設計嗎
Could be 2011 all over again.
可能是重演一遍2011年的戲碼
He wants people to think he's innocent,
他想讓人們相信他是清白的
so he hires this guy to pick up the money this morning.
所以他雇這家伙今早來拿錢
Kills him to tie up loose ends.
然后殺了他以絕后患
But that wouldn't explain the ears.
但這解釋不了耳朵的事
They match Sarah Cushing's DNA.
它們跟莎拉·庫欣的DNA相符
If Gordon's behind everything, that would mean that he's been
如果戈登是幕后黑手,那意味著這四年來
keeping her somewhere for the last four years.
他一直把她藏在某個地方
If that's true, then why draw attention to himself?
如果這是真的,為什么要把注意力引到自己身上
What would he stand to gain?
他能得到什么呢
Whatever the case, the dead man represents our best chance
不管怎樣,那個死人都是我們查明真相
of uncovering the truth and getting to Sarah.
并找到莎拉的最好機會
So, with your blessing,
帶著你的祝福
Watson and I will withdraw to the morgue
我和華生要去停尸房
and examine the body and his personal effects.
檢查尸體和他的私人物品
Miss Watson?
華生小姐
Yes?
怎么了
You have a visitor.
你有訪客
You head to the morgue.
你先去停尸房
I'll meet you there. I thought that...
我去那里找你,我以為
It's okay, really.
放心吧,真的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我會立馬趕過去的
Thanks.
謝謝
Aren't you gonna offer me a nice cup of coffee?
你不打算請我喝杯咖啡嗎
Or some tea?
茶也行
Perhaps even a donut?
要不就來個甜甜圈
Well, I didn't invite you here to feed you.
我不是請你來吃東西的
No, you invited me here
對,你請我來這里
to ask me to leave the brownstone.
是想勸我搬出褐石屋
You have until the weekend.
你最后的期限是到周末
Take one of the offers, start your new life.
選一個工作,開始你的新生活
I bet you two...
我猜你倆
had quite a laugh last night, didn't you,
昨晚很高興,對吧
about my... my little mishap.
因為我的不幸事故
All the things I said.
還有我說的那些話
Actually I didn't say anything to Sherlock.
其實我什么都沒有和夏洛克說
I didn't think it was my place.
我覺得不該說什么
But since you brought it up,
但既然你提起了
I don't find your self-pity amusing.
我不認為你這種自怨自艾很有趣
When Detective Bell was out of commission,
當貝爾警探暫時離職的時候
Sherlock ran through a string of detectives.
夏洛克試過一些警探搭檔
Seven of them. Good ones.
總共七位,都是能手
Far more than adequate.
能力優異
But none of them good enough for him.
但福爾摩斯誰也沒看上
Or me.
我也沒有
Yeah, well, he did the same thing back in London, didn't he?
他在倫敦也這么做過
Oh, until you.
直到遇上你
He stuck with you.
他和你在一起
He chose you.
他選擇了你
What's this?
這是什么
Case files on a couple of muggings.
幾起搶劫案的卷宗
Let's have a little look.
我來看看
Well, it's the same vicinity and M.O.
地點與犯罪手法
as the little toe rag that did me.
與之前我被打劫的情況相近
I take it you think that I'm the third in a string?
你認為我是第三起案件
And am I supposed to be doing something with these?
那我需要做些什么
Find the guy, be a detective.
找出這人,做個真正的警探
At the very least, you might get your cash back.
至少,你還能找回你的錢
At the most, you'll realize
再進一步,你也可以意識到
you were never just someone else's tagalong.
你不是什么人的跟屁蟲
So, your friend Lestrade--
看起來你的朋友雷斯垂德
looked like he had a rough night.
昨晚過的不怎么好
The calluses on his hands indicate
手上的硬繭表示著
that our Mr. Doe did manual labor.
這位無名先生是體力勞動者
The traces of ceramic grit under his fingernails
指甲蓋底下的瓷渣
suggest he was a roofer.
表明他是位泥瓦匠
Now, this is trade notorious
可以顯而易見地看到
for its mediocre pay and poor working conditions.
他薪水低廉,工作環境惡劣
It is the domain of the illegal immigrant
一般從事這種工作的,不是非法移民
and the recent parolees.
就是近期假釋的犯人
So, you're quite certain that this man's prints
所以,你確定這個人的指紋
do not match anything on your database?
沒有記錄在數據庫中嗎
Not yet.
目前沒有
Note these shoes.
看這雙鞋
Several years old, paper-thin soles.
年代久遠,鞋底磨薄了
This does not look like a man who's collected
這人不像是一個三年前
a seven-figure ransom
拿走了七位數贖金
three years previously
并策劃了后續事件的
and has masterminded a follow-up.
精明綁匪
Well, perhaps, we're looking at an errand boy.
沒準,這位只是個跑腿小弟
If that's the case,
如果真是這樣
why haven't we heard from his partners?
那為什么我們還沒有他同伴的消息
"Rabkin Hardware"?
拉布金五金店
Yeah, it's in Hempstead.
是的,就在亨普斯特德
They gave out a few hundred of those
他們去年發了幾百個這玩意
as a promotion last year. Tried the owner.
當做新品推銷,問過店主了
He didn't recognize our guy.
他不認識這個人
Neither did any of his employees.
他的員工也都不認識
Yeah, I saw those, too.
這個我也看到了
I'm not sure about the pattern.
不清楚圖案是什么意思
Could be some kind of gang insignia.
可能是什么幫會的標志
Yeah, more of a club really.
其實更可能是俱樂部
A.A., C.A.,
戒酒匿名協會,戒可卡因匿名協會
O.A., N.A.
戒暴食匿名協會,戒藥匿名協會
Pick your anonymous, hmm?
就是某個匿名協會
The 30 represents 30 days.
三十代表著三十天
The six represents six months.
六意味著六個月
Sobriety chips.
戒癮者勛章
Yeah, some people in recovery ink themselves
有些戒癮的人喜歡在身上蓋章
to commemorate certain milestones.
做里程碑來紀念
I, myself, find that practice idiotic.
我覺得這種行為很白癡
Chips are plastic and thin for a reason.
勛章用單薄的塑料來做是有原因的
They're fragile, easily lost.
它們脆弱,容易丟
Just like the sobriety they represent...
就像是它們所代表的清醒狀態一樣
Anyway, fortunately for us,
不管怎樣,我們算是幸運
our man's hubris might help us identify him.
此人的自大也許能幫我們確定他的身份
Why do I get the feeling we're about to hit up
為什么我感覺我們要去
some support group meetings in Hempstead?
亨普斯特德參加互助會了
Hey. How's it going?
怎么樣了
Not well.
沒進展
His face has yet to ring a bell.
他這張臉沒引起任何人的印象
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
This was a mistake. It was your idea.
這是個錯誤,這是你出的主意
It-it's an utter violation of the proud traditions
這嚴重侵害了這些聚會的
of these meetings.
光榮傳統
They're meant to be anonymous.
他們本應保持匿名的
And here we are, asking these attendees
而我們卻到這里,向他們詢問
to identify one of their own.
他們其中某個人的身份
Hmm, I-I-I did not think this through.
我沒有考慮太清楚
We are trying to save a woman's life here.
我們正在拯救一個女人的生命
And so is Marcus at the meeting he went to.
去參加其他互助會的馬庫斯也一樣
The people that I talk to, they get that.
和我聊過的人,都理解這一點
I don't think you should've interfered.
我覺得你不該進行干涉
With what? With Lestrade.
干涉什么,干涉雷斯垂德
The files you requested, obviously they were for him.
你要的那些案宗,明顯是給他的
He was the victim of a mugging.
他也是搶劫的受害者
And you think that putting him on the trail of the culprit
而你覺得讓他去解決連環搶劫
will simultaneously solve his crisis of confidence
能夠同時解決他的自信危機
and drag him out of whatever bottle he's crawled into.
把他從自己挖的深淵里拖出來
Wait, how did you know about that?
等下,你怎么知道的
I have a nose, Watson.
我有鼻子,華生
And eyes and ears.
有眼睛和耳朵
If he wasn't concerned about his prospects,
如果他不是擔心他的前途
his stay with us would've only lasted a few days.
他也就只會和咱們住幾天而已
He's lost without me.
他離開我就迷失自我了
I don't understand. If you knew about it,
我不明白,既然你知道了
why didn't you try and talk to him, try and help him?
為什么不去和他談談,幫幫他
I have been helping him.
我一直在幫助他
By allowing him to bottom out.
我在讓他絕處逢生
I told him of my concerns regarding his problems
在我們在倫敦的時候
while you and I were in London.
我告訴過他對他狀況的擔憂
He chose to ignore me.
他選擇不理會我
He became the myrmidon of a wealthy pervert.
他去當了淫蕩富豪的走狗
Shockingly that didn't turn out.
令人吃驚地沒有堅持下去
So now I'm of the firm opinion the next move should be his.
所以我很堅定讓他自己走下去
Even if that next move is implosion?
即便是自暴自棄
I imploded. Look at me.
我自暴自棄過,看看現在的我
All I did was put him on a case. I put him
我不過是給他了一個案子,在我們還在
on many a case when we were in Scotland Yard.
蘇格蘭場的時候,我給過他很多案子
Look how that turned out.
有什么成果嗎
Are you saying that he shouldn't be a detective anymore?
你是說他不該再當偵探了嗎
I'm saying that I believe he needs
我是說,我認為他需要
to find his way out of this himself.
自己走出困境
The meeting's gonna start.
互助會要開始了
Let's go.
走吧
Hold on. Hmm?
等一下,怎么
You know that woman?
你認識那個女人嗎
I think we both do.
我想我們都認識
She's had a bit of work done, but not enough
她做了些手術,但還不足以
to conceal her true identity. At least not from me.
隱藏她真正的身份,至少瞞不了我
It's Sarah Cushing.
是莎拉·庫欣
Yeah.
是的
Alive.
還活著
And not in the least bit kidnapped.
完全沒有被綁架
And if I'm not mistaken,
而且如果我沒弄錯的話
in firm possession of both of her ears.
兩只耳朵也完好無損
You're right. I am Sarah Cushing.
不錯,我是莎拉·庫欣
I was her, anyway.
我曾經是她
I go by Allison Drake now.
我現在叫艾利森·德里克
I have for years.
已經好幾年了
Everything Gordon told the police in 2010 was true.
戈登在2010年跟警方說的都是真的
I packed my bags and left with no warning.
我收拾好行囊不告而別
Our fights just kept getting uglier,
我們的爭吵越來越厲害
and even when we weren't arguing,
甚至在我們不吵架的時候
I'd catch him just...
我也會看到他
staring at me.
盯著我
The look on his face...
他臉上的那個表情
It felt like he was going to hurt me.
讓我覺得他要傷害我
You never reached out to the police,
你從來沒有去找過警方
even after they began to suspect Gordon murdered you.
甚至在他們懷疑戈登謀殺了你之后也沒有
Is that because you were still scared?
是因為你還是很害怕嗎
I thought of different ways to come forward,
我想過各種澄清真相的方法
but every time I got close to doing it,
但每次我打算那么做之時
I'd think of that look.
我都會想起那副表情
I thought,
我覺得
Gordon's a determined man.
戈登是個很有決心的人
If he knew I was out there
如果他知道我還活著
and he wanted to find me...
而他決定找到我的話
I made a new life for myself out here.
我來這里展開新生活
I got sober,
我戒了酒
married a doctor.
跟一個醫生結了婚
Ms. Cushing,
庫欣女士
this man...
這個男人
managed to convince Gordon and the police
想辦法說服了戈登和警察
that he'd kidnapped you.
是他綁架了你
Do you recognize him?
你認識他嗎
Jim Browner.
吉姆·布朗納
I met him here, in a meeting.
我是在這里遇見他的,一次互助會上
Somehow he figured out who I really was.
他不知怎么知道了我的真實身份
He blackmailed me for a while.
他勒索了我一陣子
I guess
我猜
he decided he could make more money
他大概認為告訴戈登他綁架了我
by telling Gordon he abducted me.
能夠撈到更多錢吧
Jim's last ransom letter...
吉姆的最后一份勒索信
it contained two human ears in the package.
包裹中有兩只人耳朵
The DNA matched yours, but your ears are fine.
DNA跟你的吻合,但你的耳朵完好無損
Actually, I-I think I might be able to explain that.
我想我大概能解釋
A few years ago,
幾年前
I saw a story on the news.
我在新聞里看到一篇報道
A woman's body turned up in a marsh.
在一片沼澤地里發現一具女尸
The police thought it might be mine,
警方認為那是我
so they compared DNA from the corpse
所以他們就把那具女尸的DNA
to hairs on a brush they took out of my bathroom.
跟我浴室里拿的梳子上的頭發做對比
Only that brush wasn't mine.
只是那把梳子不是我的
I took mine with me when I left.
我離開的時候把我的梳子帶走了
You think your husband was seeing someone else in 2010.
你認為你丈夫2010年還在跟別人約會
I think that brush belonged to the other woman.
我覺得那把梳子屬于另一個女人
And those ears Gordon received...
而戈登收到的耳朵
whoever she is,
不管這女人是誰
they have to be hers.
耳朵應該是她的
Mr. Roscoe Pelfrey?
羅斯科·派弗瑞先生嗎
Hello. Yes, my name's Gareth Lestrade.
你好,我的名字叫加萊斯·雷斯垂德
I'm a... I'm a detective.
我是一名偵探
I wondered if I might ask you a few questions
我希望能問你幾個問題
about the man that mugged you.
關于搶劫你的那個男人
Did you get it?
你拿到了嗎
Did the file open up all right?
文件正常打開了嗎
Yeah, it's come through fine, Mr. Pelfrey.
是的,傳過來很正常,派弗瑞先生
I'm just looking at it now, actually.
我正在看呢
It's like I told the cops:
就像我對警察說的那樣
I came to New York for a sales convention.
我來紐約開一個銷售會議
My wife's an architecture buff,
我妻子是一名建筑愛好者
so I made a video any time I saw something,
所以每次我看到她可能喜歡的建筑時
you know, I thought she'd like.
我都會拍下來
Everything you got! Give up right now!
把你所有的東西都交出來
Nope, never got his face.
不行,沒拍到他的臉
Well, fella cracked me before I turned around.
那家伙在我轉身之前就襲擊了我
My camera fell into the gutter.
我的攝像機掉進水溝里了
That's the only reason I got it back.
也正因此我才能拿回攝像機
Can you think of anything at all
你能想起任何
that you haven't told the police, Mr. Pelfrey?
你沒跟警方說過的事嗎,派弗瑞先生
Anything that might help me find this man?
任何可能有助于我找到此人的事
Sorry. Maybe you'll have better luck
抱歉,也許你可以找另一個
with the other fella who got mugged.
被搶劫的人去碰碰運氣
I know I locked up my gallery for the night
我只知道在他襲擊我之前,天色將晚
before he got to me,
我把畫廊關門上鎖了
but after that, everything's fuzzy.
但那之后我就記不清了
I got quite a bad concussion when my head hit the pavement.
我腦袋撞在人行道上,嚴重腦震蕩
Well, don't worry about that, Mr. Phillips.
不用擔心,菲利普斯先生
I think it's so admirable
我認為你想找到那家伙
that you're trying to find the man.
真是讓人十分敬佩
You said you used to work for Scotland Yard, right?
你說你曾在蘇格蘭場工作,對嗎
Right.
是的
That sounds so interesting.
聽起來很有意思
Yeah, well, I suppose... I suppose it was, really.
是的,我想,我想是的
I have to say, I love your accent.
我得說,我喜歡你的口音
Maybe we could meet for coffee one night,
也許改天晚上我們可以一起喝杯咖啡
talk about something other than assault.
聊點襲擊之外的事情
Well, I never try to mix
我從來不讓工作
business with pleasure, Mr. Phillips, um...
和私生活混在一起,菲利普斯先生
Are you sure there's nothing else you remember
關于那晚的搶劫事件
about the night of the mugging?
你肯定自己記不起任何別的事了嗎
Like I said, I was concussed.
我說過,我腦震蕩了
When I came to on the sidewalk,
當我走到人行道時
there were a couple of Good Samaritans.
有一些好心人幫了我
And there was this yellow bicycle chained to a tree.
有一輛黃色自行車用鏈子栓在樹上
I thought it was a big banana.
我以為那是個大香蕉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Uh... sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉,等一下
You say...
你說
did you say a yellow bicycle?
你說有一輛黃色自行車
Is that right?
對嗎
Yes, it was garish.
是的,很鮮艷
Big green handlebars.
大大的綠色車把
Can you blame me for thinking it was a banana?
把它當成香蕉能怪我嗎
I'm sorry. I'm confused.
抱歉,我有點迷惑
Is the bicycle important?
那自行車很重要嗎
Sarah's alive?
莎拉還活著
The ears... they're obviously not Sarah's.
那對耳朵,很顯然不是莎拉的
How did they match her DNA?
怎么會和她的DNA吻合
She believes that the hairbrush
她覺得警察拿去
the police took for a DNA sample
做DNA取樣的梳子
belonged to another woman.
是別的女人的
Perhaps a visitor to your bedroom?
或許是去過你臥室的什么人
Is that possible?
這可能嗎
Yes.
是的
When things got truly miserable between us,
當我們倆關系變得特別糟糕之后
I started seeing someone else.
我開始和別人交往
You need to tell us about her.
你得跟我們說說她的情況
I... know less about her
關于她,我知道的
than you'd probably like.
可能比你們想象的要少
It was a professional engagement.
那是次職業的接觸
Her first name was Kendra.
她的名字叫肯德拉
That was all I was ever given.
我就知道這些
She was blonde, just like Sarah was back then,
她是金發,就像莎拉當時一樣
so I suppose the police
所以我想警察
could've mistaken her brush for Sarah's.
有可能錯把她的梳子當成莎拉的了
We're gonna need her contact info.
我們需要她的聯系方式
I can give you the name of the agency that referred her to me,
我可以告訴你們把她介紹給我的中介名字
but I don't think you're gonna have any luck.
但我覺得可能查不到什么
When Sarah disappeared
莎拉消失后
and I was named a suspect,
我被當成了嫌疑人
Kendra got frightened.
肯德拉害怕了
Stopped seeing me.
不再見我了
Changed all of her numbers.
把她的所有號碼都換了
My contact at her agency said that she disappeared
她所在中介的聯系人說她消失得很徹底
every bit as thoroughly as Sarah did.
就像莎拉一樣
Do you think Sarah
不管肯德拉發生了什么
is behind whatever's happened to Kendra?
你覺得莎拉是幕后黑手嗎
When I told you the other day
我那天說
that I never lied to the police, I meant it.
我從沒跟警察撒過謊,我是說真的
When I said I spoke to Sarah on the phone in 2011...
我說我2011年跟莎拉通過電話
You meant that, too.
你也是說真的
You're referring to the original ransom demand.
你是指最初要求贖金的電話
She was in on it.
她當時參與了
She had to be.
一定是
And if she was part of it then,
如果她那時就參與了
she's part of it now.
那她現在一定也脫不了干系
Friends and family are still reeling
家人和朋友還震驚于
at the news that Sarah Cushing has turned up
莎拉·庫欣完好無損地
alive and well on Long Island.
出現在長島的消息
Her appearance has changed since 2010.
自2010年后,她的樣貌發生了變化
And there are rumors that's compliments of the man
有流言說這是2012年和她結婚的醫生
she married in 2012, plastic surgeon Dr. Steven Edelman.
整形外科斯蒂芬·埃德曼醫生的手筆
Those rumors have yet to be confirmed.
這些流言尚未得到證實
Thank you, Toni.
謝謝,托尼
How long does it take to identify a bloody prostitute?
要找個妓女得花多長時間
Well, Marcus said he was going to call in an hour.
馬庫斯說他一個小時后會打電話
It's been... 45 minutes.
現在才過去,45分鐘
To be fair, he only has a first name
說句公道話,他就知道一個名字
and a hair color.
及發色
Luxury.
很多了
I'll name that tart in 20 keystrokes.
我要給那種餡餅起個20個字母內的名字
So you think that Gordon is right.
你覺得戈登是對的
You think that Sarah is behind everything.
莎拉真的是一切的幕后黑手
Let's say she took advantage of his predicament in 2011.
可能她利用了他2011年的困境
If she did, she successfully extracted $1 million.
如果是,她成功詐取了一百萬
Cut to the present day.
直到現在
She wants a second go-round.
她想再來一把
But she knows that Gordon won't just
但她知道戈登不會第二次
hand over the money a second time.
乖乖把錢送過去
He'll go to the police.
他會去找警察
She knows the truth
她知道
about the hairbrush in the police's possession.
警察手里的梳子到底怎么回事
She figured it out years ago.
她好幾年前就知道
So she tracks down Kendra
所以她找到肯德拉
and she sends him a pair of ears that will match.
給他寄去了一雙會吻合的耳朵
Genetically, at least.
至少基因吻合
Or he lied about getting that call in 2011,
或許是他謊稱自己2011年接到了那通電話
and now that he knows that Sarah's alive,
現在他知道莎拉還活著
he's trying to get back at her
他想要報復她
for all the hell she put him through.
讓他經歷了那么多痛苦
In any case,
不管怎樣
if we can determine where Kendra was taken from,
如果我們能確定肯德拉是從哪里被綁架的
we may find clues to the identity of her abductor.
我們可能會找到綁架人的線索
Have you heard from Lestrade today?
今天雷斯垂德跟你聯系過嗎
Oh, perhaps he's finally found his way to the gutter.
或許他終于自己找到貧民區去了
If he has, the work to rebuild him can begin in earnest.
如果是的話,重新塑造他的工作就真可以開始了
Have you done as I requested?
你按我的要求做了嗎
Have you left him alone?
讓他自己處理
I...
我...
It's Marcus.
是馬庫斯
Hello?
The escort service Cushing used doesn't exist anymore.
庫欣找的那家招妓服務中介已經不在了
But a friend of mine from Vice was able to put me in touch
但我在掃黃組的一個朋友幫我聯系上了
with one of the girls Kendra used to work with.
一個曾經和肯德拉一起工作過的女孩
And...?
然后呢
Kendra's real name was Kelly Tasker.
肯德拉的真名曾是凱莉·塔斯克
Emphasis on "Was."
注意是"曾是"
She died in a car wreck three years ago.
她三年前死于一場車禍
And she was cremated.
已經被火化了
So I don't know whose ears
所以我也不知道
Gordon Cushing got in the mail the other day,
戈登·庫欣那天收到的耳朵是誰的
but they weren't hers.
但不是她的
Oh. You're still up.
你還沒睡
Gordon Cushing received a pair of freshly severed ears
戈登·庫欣兩天前收到了一對
in the mail two days ago.
剛剛被割下的人耳
They were a DNA match for hairs
耳朵的DNA和被認為
taken from a brush believed to belong to Sarah Cushing.
從莎拉·庫欣的梳子上取下的頭發DNA相符
Only the brush wasn't hers.
只是那梳子并不是她的
Gordon says it could only belong to Kelly Tasker,
戈登說那只可能是凱莉·塔斯克
AKA Kendra,
又名肯德拉的
only she's been dead for years.
只是她死去好幾年了
Obviously, the ears weren't hers.
很顯然,耳朵也不是她的
So the question remains:
所以問題依然是
whose ears were they?
耳朵到底是誰的
When I went to bed, you were working upstairs,
我上床的時候,你在樓上工作
and now you are camped out down here
現在你卻跑到樓下客房旁邊
right next to the guest room.
來安營扎寨
Any chance it's because you're worried about Gareth?
是不是因為擔心加萊斯
I'm here, Watson, because this is where
我之所以在這里,華生,是因為
we keep the food, and I'm hungry.
我們把食物放在這里,而我餓了
You're not eating.
你又沒在吃東西
I'm awaiting a breakthrough.
我在等突破
Once I have one, I shall eat that banana.
有了突破,我就吃了那根香蕉
I've been thinking about what you said.
我一直在想你說的話
About leaving him alone.
關于讓他自己處理
I get it. Sort of.
我明白,算是吧
I mean, I have to think that there are better ways
我覺得除了讓他絕處逢生之外
of helping him out than letting him bottom out.
還有更好的方法能幫他
As I already pointed out...
我已經說過...
Yes, you bottomed out. I know.
你絕處逢生過,我知道
But he is not you. He is your friend.
但他不是你,他是你的朋友
And I don't think you should be afraid
我覺得你不該害怕
of helping him.
幫助他
New suspect?
新的嫌疑人嗎
His name...
他的名字...
was Alphonse Bertillon,
叫阿方斯·伯迪隆
and he invented the mug shot.
他發明了面部照片
He was French, a policeman.
他是法國人,是個警察
He grew frustrated that there was no system
因為沒有一個系統能讓
by which he and his colleagues
他和他的同事們認出
could identify captured criminals
以前逮捕過的罪犯
they had arrested before.
所以他很郁悶
So he devised one.
然后他就發明了一個
He began cataloguing them by their physical features,
他以他們的生理特征來給他們分類
and he soon noticed something quite unusual
很快他就發現了人耳
about the human ear.
是不同尋常的
No two are alike.
沒有兩只耳朵是一樣的
They are as unique as fingerprints.
它們就像指紋一樣獨特
This is why mug shots are taken in profile.
這就是為什么罪犯入案要拍面部照片
He believed it crucial to capture
他認為拍到耳朵的全貌
a full view of the ear.
是非常重要的
That's very interesting.
真有意思
Why is his picture here?
為什么他的照片在這
Because this case has forced me to confront
因為這個案子讓我不得不懷疑
the possibility that he was wrong.
他可能是錯的
Note the lobes, the thickness of the helices,
看看這耳垂,耳輪的厚度
the depth of the conchae.
和外耳的深度
Mmm, they're identical.
一模一樣
And yet Monsieur Bertillon
但伯迪隆先生
would tell us that's impossible.
會告訴我們那是不可能的
Okay, let's say you're right about Sarah.
好吧,我們假設你關于莎拉是對的
Let's say she is behind everything.
我們假設是她在幕后謀劃一切
She found someone who had ears that looked like hers.
她找到了跟她耳朵很像的人
She kidnapped that person,
她綁架了那個人
and then she sent her ears to Gordon.
然后把她的耳朵寄給戈登
Can you imagine the time and effort it would take one person
你能想象要找到跟一個人耳朵一樣的人
to find his or her ear twin?
要花多少時間和精力嗎
Assuming such a thing even exists?
如果這種事真的存在的話
Okay, let's say she did. It still wouldn't explain
好吧,假設她做到了,那還是無法解釋
how that person's DNA could work its way onto a brush
那個人的DNA是如何出現在一把
recovered from a crime scene in 2010.
從2010年的犯罪現場采集到的梳子上的
The news report we watched earlier,
我們之前看的新聞報道
it said that Sarah's new husband was a plastic surgeon,
說莎拉的現任丈夫是個整形醫生
did it not?
對吧
Yes. Why?
對,怎么了
There once was a man named Shawn Menck.
曾經有個人叫肖恩·門克
His home smelled so bad it done stank.
他的家,臭氣熏天
He rode on his bike, he took what he liked,
他騎著自行車,四處搶錢
and his head was thick as a plank.
但他有個木頭腦袋,愚蠢無邊
Now, that is how long I've been sitting here
我已經坐在這兒等候多時
waiting for you, Shawnee, to come home.
肖恩,你終于回來了
Enough time to write a limerick.
時間久得我都寫了一首詩了
I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是誰
but you got about five seconds...
但你有五秒鐘...
Do you have any earthly idea, mate, how ugly your bicycle is?
你知不知道你的自行車有多丑
I mean, it's ridiculous.
簡直太夸張了
I only showed the picture to ten people in this neighborhood
我只給附近的十個人看了它的照片
before I traced it back to you.
就足以找到你
Now, you work for the local Indian restaurant
你為街角的印度飯店
around the corner making deliveries.
做送外賣的工作
When you make those deliveries,
當你送外賣的時候
you mug people. Now, how do I know this?
你就搶劫,我是怎么知道的呢
Your ugly bicycle was seen at the scene of two of the crimes.
你那輛丑車子在兩個犯罪現場被看見過
Now, I didn't notice it when you mugged me, of course,
當然,在你搶我之前我沒有注意到
'cause quite frankly, well, I was in my cups.
坦白地講,我當時喝多了
Listen, man...
聽著,伙計...
All three robberies occurred
三起搶劫案都發生在
inside the delivery radius
你值班時的
and when you were on a shift.
送外賣范圍內
And not only that--
不光如此
I mean, I discovered when I broke in here,
當我闖進你家時我發現了
mounds of evidence, including my very own wallet.
成堆的證據,包括我自己的錢包
You know, I found the whole experience
這一切讓我覺得
completely underwhelming. I mean...
一點都不刺激,我是說...
I thought there'd be a bit more cloak-and-dagger,
我以為案子會更加復雜一點的
a bit more thrill of the chase, but no, no.
會有更多追逐的樂趣,但是沒有
In fact, I'm actually more depressed now
實際上,我現在比開始時
than I was when I first started.
更加抑郁了
So, now, what I'm gonna ask you for, Shawnee, is, uh...
所以,肖恩,現在我要向你
is for my money back.
要回我的錢
So I can leave here and I can go to the pub
然后我就可以離開這兒,去酒吧
and buy myself a nice, refreshing pint.
好好地喝一杯了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, don't do that.
不不不,別這樣
No creeping up on me this time, mate.
這次不會讓你再偷襲我了,伙計
Really?
搞錯沒
Come on.
太弱了
We appreciate you coming in.
很感謝你能來
Of course.
當然
You said on the phone you had some questions?
你們在電話里說有幾個問題
Uh, we do. First among them,
是的,第一個問題是
would you be so kind as to stand up and, uh, touch your toes?
你能站起來,然后彎腰摸到腳趾嗎
A simple enough command, and yet it confounds you.
一個很簡單的要求,但你做不到
Very well. Question number two:
很好,第二個問題
Can we take a look at your back?
我們能看一下你的后背嗎
I don't know what's going on here,
我不知道你們在干什么
but I don't think this is very funny.
但我不覺得這很有趣
You don't want us to see your back, because then
你不想讓我們看你的后背,因為
we would see the surgical scars.
我們會看到手術的傷口
That's why you've been sitting with your back so straight, isn't it?
那就是你坐著的時候背挺得很直的原因,對嗎
The tissue's still healing,
組織還在愈合過程中
and you do not wish to agitate it.
你不想把傷口扯開
I had some cancer removed a few days ago.
我幾天前做了癌癥切除手術
Let me guess. Two growths...
讓我猜猜,是兩個...
looked a lot like these?
長這樣的東西吧
I don't know...
我不知道...
Last night, I was wondering
昨晚,我在想
how those ears could be a genetic match for strands
這些耳朵為何會和你的浴室里
of hair on a brush taken from your bathroom.
那把梳子上的頭發基因匹配
You said the brush was not yours.
你說那把梳子不是你的
And yet those ears, identical to your own,
但那些耳朵,跟你的一模一樣
and as I've already said, the DNA's a match.
就像我說的, DNA是匹配的
Then it occurred to me, you lied when you said
然后我突然想到,你說梳子是別人的
the brush belonged to someone else. It was yours.
那是在說謊,那是你的梳子
The ears are yours, too, right?
耳朵也是你的,對吧
It's just they didn't come from your head.
只是它們不是從你腦袋上割下來的
You realize how crazy this all sounds?
你知道這聽起來有多瘋狂嗎
People thought Dr. Charles Vacanti was crazy
在查爾斯·范甘迪醫生1997年
when he grew what looked like a human ear
在白鼠背上培育出一只人耳時
on the back of a lab mouse in 1997.
人們也覺得他很瘋狂
I, myself, did not.
但我不這么覺得
Ears are mostly cartilage, which means
耳朵基本都是軟骨構成的,也就是說
they're very difficult to repair once damaged.
一旦被毀壞就很難修復
They also have a very complicated shape.
而且它們的形狀很復雜
Dr. Vacanti devised a method for growing human cartilage
范甘迪醫生發明了一種在可降解
on a biodegradable ear-shaped scaffold.
耳形支架上培育人體軟骨的方法
You place the scaffold beneath the subject's skin,
在宿主的皮膚下植入支架
and it dissolves over time,
它會慢慢溶解
leaving nothing but the cartilage.
最后只剩下軟骨
If you're not familiar with the process,
如果你對這些不熟悉
I encourage you to bend your husband's ear.
可以去跟你丈夫聊聊
Not only is he a plastic surgeon;
他是名整形醫生
he's done this kind of work before. We checked.
而且以前也做過這種手術,我們查證過
He built two scaffolds that looked just like your ears,
他搭建了一對跟你耳朵一模一樣的骨架
and then planted them in your back.
然后移植到你背上
Three days ago, he cut them off
三天前,他把它們切除下來
and he sent them to your ex.
寄給了你前夫
After that, it was a matter of collecting the ransom.
接下來,就剩收贖金了
A task for which you recruited the late Jim Browner.
所以你才雇了吉姆·布朗納
He didn't figure out who you were.
他根本不知道你的身份
You told him when you made him your accomplice.
是你讓他入伙時自己告訴他的
This is a court order to collect a DNA sample
法院下令取得你的DNA樣本
to compare to the ears in the box.
跟盒子里的耳朵進行比對
One way or the other,
不管用什么方法
we're gonna prove they came from you.
我們都會證明它們是從你身上來的
Lestrade? Yes. What's going on?
雷斯垂德嗎,對,怎么了
Sherlock, Joan.
夏洛克,喬恩
Please, sir, take a seat.
二位請坐吧
Now, first off, I want you to know that there's no hard feelings.
首先,希望你們別難過
I know that you tried to put one over on me.
我知道你們一手設計了這些
And I know it was done with the best intentions.
雖然是出于一片好意
Right. So, I captured Shawn Menck today.
對,我今天抓到了肖恩·門克
He was the man that robbed me.
就是他搶了我
Oh, that's fantastic, Gareth.
真是太好了,加萊斯
Yeah, well, it would have been had he not been handed to me on a silver platter.
如果他不是被人直接送上門給我的,那才是真好
Yeah. I spoke to his two other victims today--
今天我還跟他搶過的另兩個人通過電話
Mr. Pelfrey, Mr. Phillips--
派弗瑞先生和菲利普斯先生
and they, you'll be shocked to hear,
令人異常驚訝的是,他們倆
were actually extremely helpful.
幫了我很大的忙
Miraculously so, really.
簡直是奇跡一般
Are you approaching anything resembling a point?
你有什么確切的結論要說嗎
Yes, you got to these files first,
有,是你先看了這些檔案
didn't you, Sherlock, hmm?
對吧,夏洛克
You figured out the bit about the bike.
你找到了自行車的線索
And then you doctored these files
接著篡改了資料
so when I called Pelfrey and Phillips,
于是當我打電話給派弗瑞和菲利普斯時
I was in fact calling you instead.
其實是打給了你
What is he talking about?
他在說什么呢
Oh, you know, Joan, you can, you know, drop the act now.
喬恩,你可以不用再裝了
What act?
裝什么
You really don't know, do you? Know what?
你真的不知道,知道什么
Well, your partner here
你的這位搭檔
decided to give me a shot in the arm.
想要幫我
He'd get me back on the horse.
他要讓我重新振作
He spoon-fed me the clues so I could find Menck.
他把線索挨個遞到我面前好讓我能找到門克
Gareth, those files were my idea. He didn't even...
加萊斯,給你檔案是我的主意,他根本不...
You don't know him like I know him.
你沒有我了解他
In fact, you don't know how well he knows you.
事實上,你不知道他有多了解你
You and your voices, Sherlock.
你還有你的聲音,夏洛克
I don't know who I preferred more, actually,
我都不知道我更喜歡哪一個了
Pelfrey or Phillips.
是派弗瑞還是菲利普斯
Though I have to say that asking me out
不過我得說邀請我去喝杯咖啡
for a cup of coffee was a really nice touch.
真是點睛的一筆
I was actually quite flattered, to be honest.
說實話,我受寵若驚
You should have seen me there, though,
但你真應該看看
sitting there, Shawn Menck's apartment.
我坐在肖恩·門克家里
I just couldn't believe how easy it was
我簡直不敢相信找到這些證據
to find all of that evidence.
是多么易如反掌
Three of the wallets sitting neatly stacked
三個錢包整整齊齊地擺在
on a little table.
小桌子上
I thought it was impossible.
我都覺得不可思議
But then... just as I was about to leave,
但就在我準備離開時
I found this.
我看到了這個
Yes.
沒錯
It's a rooster feather.
是支公雞的羽毛
Just like the ones on your pets.
跟你家寵物身上的一樣
You'd set the table for me, hadn't you, Sherlock?
是你把一切都為我準備好了,對吧,夏洛克
But you just done too good a job of it.
但是你做得太完美了
You see, if I hadn't found this,
要不是發現了這個
I'd still be out moping around this Brownstone
我還在褐石屋里悲天憫人
with a right old bog on. But no,
踟躕不前,但現在不了
thanks to seeing through a plot devised
看穿了偉大的夏洛克·福爾摩斯
by the great Sherlock Holmes, I have decided
精心布下的局,我決定
to give detecting one last chance.
最后嘗試一次做偵探
So I accepted a job this morning.
所以我今早接受了一份工作
Yeah, it's a consultant position with the Garda in Cork.
在科克(愛爾蘭地名)給愛爾蘭警察做顧問
Wait-- the Garda, as in the Irish National Police?
等等,愛爾蘭警察
Yes, that's right. I leave tomorrow.
沒錯,我明天就啟程
So I've got rather a lot of packing to do.
所以現在我要趕緊收拾行李
So if you'll excuse me.
先告辭了
Unless, of course, you want to continue
除非你想要繼續
this ridiculous charade, Sherlock,
這場荒唐的猜謎游戲,夏洛克
I will quite happily stay.
那我也很樂意留下來
Well played, sir.
干得漂亮,先生
Well played.
很漂亮
Now... I wouldn't
現在我對
feel too bad about him leaving you in the dark, Joan.
他沒告訴你這事感覺好多了,喬恩
I mean, you have to understand, of course,
當然你必須要明白
you are in the infancy of your partnership.
你們倆的搭檔關系還很稚嫩
Having spent as much time as I did with him,
要是你像我這樣跟他合作這么久
you'll figure him out as well.
你也會對他了如指掌的
Is that why you didn't want me
這就是你這些天
to help him these last couple of days,
不要我幫他的原因嗎
because you had your own plan to build him up?
因為你另有計劃幫他重新振作
I've never heard of Shawn Menck,
我從沒聽說過肖恩·門克
Roscoe Pelfrey or Carlton Phillips.
羅斯科·派弗瑞,或是卡頓·菲利普斯
I did not manipulate those files.
我也沒篡改過那些檔案
However easy it may have been,
不論這可能有多容易
Lestrade closed that case on his own.
但雷斯垂德是自己破案的
The conspiracy he's describing
他說的那些陰謀猜想
is a product of his obviously very fertile imagination.
全是因為他天馬行空的想象力
As far as the feather that he found,
至于他找到的那支羽毛
that's a classic case of transference.
只是簡單的地點轉移
It fell from his clothes, not mine.
是從他衣服上掉下來的,而不是我的
But you just said...
可你剛才說...
What I thought would be most helpful to him.
只是說了我認為對他幫助最大的話
You were right.
你之前說得對
And the more he talked, the clearer it became.
他說得越多,事情就越清晰
In some cases,
在某些情況里
there are other ways to assist a friend.
幫助朋友確實有其他方法
So what does that one do once it ticks down?
那這個裝置倒數完會怎樣
Spray you with water, make a loud noise?
噴你一身水,還是發出很大聲響
It explodes.
會爆炸
I told my colleague I wanted more of a challenge,
我跟那同事說想要多一點挑戰
and he sent me this.
他就給了我這個
You're staying?
你準備留下嗎
Mmm, what can I say? I have faith.
那當然了,我相信你

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 過失,責備
vt. 把 ... 歸咎于,

聯想記憶
gutter ['gʌtə]

想一想再看

n. 排水溝,槽,貧民區

聯想記憶
investigate [in'vestigeit]

想一想再看

v. 調查,研究
[計算機] 研究

聯想記憶
amusing [ə'mju:ziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 有趣的,引人發笑的

 
thickness ['θiknis]

想一想再看

n. 厚度,一層,含混不清

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭檔,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

聯想記憶
prospects

想一想再看

n. 預期;前景;潛在顧客;遠景展望

 
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有獨創性的,原版的

聯想記憶
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根據,證據
v. 證實,證明

聯想記憶
agitate ['ædʒiteit]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 搖動,騷動

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 星星的你| 内裤之穴| 老江湖| 第一财经现场直播| 唐人街探案5免费完整观看| 暗夜深海电视剧免费观看| 小城故事多歌曲原唱| 林智妍三级全部电影| 男同视频在线| 阿芮尔·温特| 寿康宝鉴戒期表| 亲爱的姑娘我爱你| 奇米8888| 军犬麦克斯| 简谱儿歌| yumiko| 同志电影副歌1080p| cctv5+体育台节目表| 2023中国十大廉洁人物事迹| 广西柳州视频共11段| 音乐僵尸| 新条由芽| 速度与激情10什么时候上映的| 净三业真言| 小淘气尼古拉| 转身离开| 在线播放的免费电影网站| 杨幂一级毛片在线播放| 熊出没原始时代之熊心归来| 唐安琪现在怎么样了| 怀男孩和女孩有什么区别| 小小安妮| you are my sunshine简谱| 斯维特拜克之歌电影| 罪孽天使| 小镇姑娘高清播放| superstar电影在线播放| 美丽女老师| 魔影| 抗日最新电影| 琅琊榜豆瓣评分|