Bites, bruises, burns, wounds...Infections...
蚊叮蟲咬,跌打損傷,燒傷,創傷...感染...
Ah, there you are. I need you to pick some heather for me.
你在這啊。正要找你去采些石楠花呢。
Can I do it later? I was just going out.
能等等嗎?我正要出門。
Who's had this book out?
誰把書拿出來了?
It was me. I was doing some reading.
是我。我想學習一下。
Oh? I'd given up hoping you might take more of an interest in my work.
哦?我都不指望你對我的工作感興趣了。
No. It's fascinating.
不。非常有趣。
Merlin, you are riddle wrapped up in a mystery.
梅林,你真讓人捉摸不透。
That's me. I was getting some cleaning supplies. Arthur's been complaining about the state of his chambers.
我就這樣。我是來拿清潔劑的。亞瑟抱怨他的房間不像樣了。
I think Arthur's chambers can wait. We're not missing the chance to begin your education.
亞瑟的房間不急。可不能錯過教育你的大好時機。
Really. I should go. Sit.
真的。我得走了。 坐下 .
We'll start with some basic anatomy...
我們從解剖學基礎講起......
What took you so long?
怎么去了這么久?
Sorry. Once Gaius gets talking about anatomy, there's no stopping him.
抱歉。蓋尤斯一談起解剖學根本剎不住車。