I hear you're interviewing replacements this morning.
我聽說你今天上午要給接替我的人面試
I am.
沒錯
You good at what you do? I'm great at what I do.
你工作做得好嗎,我是出色
Then you start tomorrow.
那你明天開始上班
I'd like to propose a change
我想提議
to the current compensation formula.
對當前的薪酬計算方法進行調整
How many partners do you have in your pocket
如果我們投票的話
if we put your proposal to a vote?
你能調動多少合伙人支持
I can get 45%.
45%
I'm gonna get you the difference.
我能幫你通過投票
This is Harvey's last three income statements,
這是哈維最近三個案子的收益表
and I found them sitting in the copy machine.
我發現它們被放在復印機里
You came to work for me, so now it's time for you to decide.
是你主動為我工作的,你該作出決定了
Are you with me or not?
你到底要不要站在我這邊
I just called for a vote,
我剛剛要求進行投票
and I hope you've been saving your money,
希望你有存錢的習慣
because your gravy train's about to leave the station.
因為你那錢多事少的工作馬上就要沒了
Okay, I'm dialing 911. It's not a heart attack.
我打911,這不是心臟病突發
It's a panic attack.
這是恐慌癥
Remember when I said if I wanted you to make up
記得我說過,我會找你
for the compensation vote I would come to you directly?
彌補薪金投票的事情嗎
Well, now I am.
現在我來了
Well, let's take a look at your resume.
我們來回顧一下你的光榮歷史
Witness tampering, extortion, bribery.
篡改證詞,勒索,賄賂
Forgery fits right in.
偽造證據很適合你
I actually looked into your mommy,
我還真調查過你媽媽
And it turns out that the whole time
結果發現,你跟爸爸待在家里時
you were home with daddy, mommy was out banging
你媽媽在外面搞...
Hey, harv. How's it going?
哈維,最近還好嗎
You're absolutely certain the man
你能確定那男人
was this Travis Tanner person?
就是這個叫特拉維斯·坦納的
Yes.
是的
And yet you're just as certain the woman wasn't Donna?
你也很確定那女人不是唐娜
That's what I said.
我說過了
I know that, but you haven't said who she was.
我知道,但你沒說她是誰
Why are you looking at me like that?
你為什么那樣看著我
You know why.
你知道為什么
I don't know who she was.
我不知道她是誰
Okay, then let's try this.
好吧,這么說吧
Why do you think Travis Tanner all of a sudden
你覺得為什么特拉維斯·坦納
popped into your subconscious?
會突然跑進你的潛意識里
Because I'm in the middle of a case against him.
因為我現在正處理的案子對方是他
Well, since you don't want to talk about the dream anymore,
既然你不愿意再聊你的夢了
why don't we talk about the case?
不如聊聊這個案子
That's not creepy at all.
一點都不嚇人
I was just wondering why you changed your hair.
我就想知道你為什么換發型
Hair's the same as it's always been.
我一直就這發型啊
You trying to look older? Younger?
你想看著老一點,還是年輕點
Whatever it is, it isn't working.
不管想怎么樣,都不成功
Are you finished? 'Cause I'm actually trying
你說完了嗎,我在努力
to catch up on some billables here.
趕計費工時呢
Hey, I just stopped by to give you a little gift
我只是順路過來給你個小禮物
for winning the Zane case.
祝賀你贏下贊恩的案子的
A gift? You've never given me a gift after a case.
禮物,你從沒在案子結束后給過我禮物
That's not true.
不是這樣的
Come to think of it, you've never even congratulated me,
仔細想想,你都從沒恭喜過我
which means you're actually here because,
也就是說,你來的真正目的是
oh, my god, you miss me.
天吶,你想我了
I did...not miss you. Are you okay?
我確實...沒想你,你還好嗎
Do you want to come over tonight?
你今晚想過來我家嗎
We can watch ?Sleepless in Seattle.
我們可以看《西雅圖夜未眠》
Do you want your gift or not? That's it?
你想不想要禮物了,什么禮物
My gift looks a lot like a folder.
這禮物看起來像文件夾
It's a case.
是個案子
You and me killing it against Travis Tanner.
咱倆一起絕殺特拉維斯·坦納
Just like old times? Just like old times.
跟以前一樣, 一樣
Well, what are we waiting for? Nothing.
那我們還等什么呢, 不等什么
He's on his way over with a settlement offer right now.
他正在來提和解協議的路上
Settlement? That doesn't sound like Tanner.
和解,聽著不像坦納的風格
Sounds exactly like Tanner. How's that?
正是他的風格,怎么會
He's starting off waving a white flag.
他已經開始揮白旗了
Yeah, he's doing it just to go behind our backs
他只是在明修棧道
so he can attack our flank.
背地想暗渡陳倉
So you're saying we need to watch our flank.
你意思說我們得小心提防
No, I'm saying we need to attack his.
不,我說咱們得渡他的陳倉
What? I'm just gonna say it.
怎么了,我要說實話
Every time we go up against Tanner, it gets brutal.
我們每次對上坦納都不輕松
You just had a panic attack the other day,
你那天剛恐慌癥發作過
so are you sure this is really what you need right now?
你真的確定現在要這么做嗎
It's exactly what I need right now.
我現在正需要這么做
Let's go get him.
我們去滅掉他
Louis? What's this?
路易,這是什么
That is a token of my appreciation.
那代表了我的謝意
You told me to trust Harvey with Esther and you were right.
你讓我相信哈維不會傷害埃斯特,你是對的
Now Harvey and I are good.
現在我跟哈維和好了
Well, if you're gonna give me a gift
你要想每次我說對
every time I turn out to be right,
都給我份禮物的話
then I'm gonna need a bigger apartment.
我就得需要一個大點的公寓了
Well, not every time, but this time.
不是每次都有,但這次必須給
Your mud club. I'm going mudding?
你的泥浴俱樂部,我要去做泥浴
Even better.
其實更棒
We are going mudding.
我們要一起去做泥浴
Wow, Louis. I don't know what to say.
路易,我不知道要說什么
This is, um....
這...
Wonderful? Inappropriate.
很棒,不太合適
Oh, come on, Donna.
拜托,唐娜
I don't think you understand.
我覺得你沒理解
Picture this.
想象一下
You and me, side by side, completely naked,
你和我,并排躺著,全裸
our bodies covered in the juices of mother earth.
我們的身體埋在大地母親的汁液之下
Oh, yeah, now I can see exactly how it's totally appropriate.
現在我理解它完全是合適的
Exactly.
沒錯
And Donna, trust me.
唐娜,相信我
When you dip your virgin toe in the deep warmth of my mud,
你第一次踏入我的泥漿的溫暖懷抱時
you're never gonna be the same again.
會脫胎換骨
Jessica, we have a problem.
杰西卡,我們有問題了
I went through the bylaws.
我看了律所章程
Turns out the new compensation structure is in violation
結果發現我們新的薪酬結構
of subsection C35.
違反了C35節
So the vote in itself is moot.
所以投票本身就是無意義的
So you're saying we're going back
你是說我們得改回
to the old compensation structure?
舊的薪資結構去
No, I'm not saying that. Subsection C35 is saying that.
不是我說的,是條款C35說的
There's only one problem.
只有一個問題
Subsection C35 didn't exist 24 hours ago.
條款C3524小時前就不存在了
Jessica Cut the shit, Louis.
杰西卡, 別廢話了,路易
Tell me what this is really about.
告訴我這到底是為了什么
It's about me trying to make things right with Harvey.
我想和哈維重歸于好
And I have no problem with that.
我對此完全沒意見
But I also need you to make things right with me.
但我還需要你彌補咱倆的關系
What are you talking about?
什么意思
That vote was an assault on my power.
這個投票是對我權力的一次沖擊
I sneak this by,
我把這次糊弄過去
I don't get my power back.
我就拿不回我的權力了
It just makes me the same as you and Jack.
那會讓我淪為你和杰克那樣
So you're not going to undo this thing
所以你不能像你倆當初
the same shady way that the two of you
用見不得人的手段通過投票那樣
passed it in the first place.
偷偷摸摸地讓政策失效
Jessica, I told you,
杰西卡,我說了
leaving Harvey's compensation in the copier
我把哈維的薪金表留在復印機里
was an accident.
是個意外
And a man named Santa Claus climbs down chimneys
圣誕老人還從煙囪里爬下來
and leaves presents under trees.
把禮物送到圣誕樹下呢
Okay, fine, I get it.
好吧,行了,我明白了
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
But how the hell am I supposed to convince the senior partners
但我要如何說服那些高級合伙人
to take money out of their own pockets?
從自己的口袋里掏錢出來呢
That's your problem.
那就是你的問題了
You want to reverse that policy, bring it up for a vote.
你想要撤銷那條政策,那就發起投票吧
Like a man.
像個爺們兒一樣
Excuse me, tiger.
打擾了,小老虎
Don't you want to check in at reception?
你不想要在接待處登記一下嗎
Oh, I know where I'm going. No, you don't.
我知道我要去哪里,你不知道
Yeah, I'd say you know who I am, but you're not Donna.
我猜你知道我是誰,但你不是唐娜
No, I'm not. But I do know who you are.
我的確不是,但我確實知道你是誰
Well, then you know who I'm here to see.
那你必然也知道我是來見誰的了
I also know that the very first time you ever came here,
我還知道你第一次來這里的時候
you walked right past security and by Donna.
直接穿過保安繞過唐娜
But like you just said, I'm not Donna.
但就如同你說的,我不是唐娜
I like you. You filling in for the day?
我喜歡你,你今天頂替她嗎
None of your business.
不關你的事
Hey, I'm just saying, when red gets back,
我是說,等紅發小姐回來后
maybe you want to come work for me.
也許你會愿意來替我工作
I already have a job.
我已經有工作了
And right now it's getting your sorry ass
如今的任務就是把您這尊大神
into the conference room.
請到會議室去
So what are you gonna do?
那你要怎么辦
The only thing I can do.
只有一個辦法了
Get Harvey to ask me for something else.
讓哈維求我另外一件事吧
No, not an option.
不行,不考慮這個
Donna, the only way I can get this done
唐娜,我搞定這個的唯一辦法
is with Jack Soloff's help,
就是讓杰克·索羅夫幫忙
and there is no way that he's gonna reverse
但他是沒可能會撤銷那個
the very same proposal that put him on the map.
讓他一戰成名的提案的
I'll tell you what Harvey would do.
我來告訴你哈維會怎么做
I don't care what Harvey would do,
我不在乎哈維會怎么做
Because I cannot do what Harvey would do.
因為我做不成哈維會做的事
What would Harvey do?
哈維會怎么做
He'd find a way to make it worth Jack's while.
他會想辦法讓杰克覺得值得這么做
Get Rachel to get me a list of every major corporate merger
讓瑞秋給我一份下個月準備合并的
pending in the next month.
大公司的列表
There is the Louis I came to work for.
這才是我效力的路易
You are right. Here I am. And I'm gonna get it done.
說得沒錯,我來了,我要搞定這件事
And when I do,
而當我搞定以后
you and I are going for a long, slow mud.
你和我就要共享一次漫長的泥浴
No, we're not.
不,我不去
If you're here to check the air,
假如你是來檢查空氣的
it's like a sauna on the 38th floor.
38樓就像桑拿房一樣
Good to see you, Harvey.
很高興見到你,哈維
Nice to know some people never change.
很開心能看到有些人永遠不會變
No witty rejoinder? What's going on?
沒有風趣幽默的反駁嗎,你怎么了
You slowing down in your old age?
老了力不從心了嗎
Could be low T.
也可能是睪丸酮低
And I could talk shit with you guys all day,
我可以和你們扯一天的淡
but I'm here because I care about my client.
但我來這里是因為我關心我的客戶
Well, then maybe your client shouldn't have tried
也許你的客戶就不該試圖
to launch a company with stolen IP.
用偷來的知識產權開公司
That IP wasn't stolen.
那個知識產權不是偷來的
Alyssa created it herself.
是阿麗莎自己創造的
It doesn't matter whether she created it or not.
是不是她創造的不重要
She signed a contract that says we own it,
她簽署了協議說所有權在我們
and it was on our laptop that she took home
而且那東西是在她最后一天拿回家的
on her last day.
我們的筆記本電腦上
And we're not letting you walk out the door with our property.
我們不會讓你帶著我們的東西走出那扇門的
Okay, I told you this isn't about me.
好吧,我告訴過你了這和我無關
Okay, what do you want, Tanner?
行了,你想要什么,坦納
I want to make an offer.
我想要提供一份協議
Alyssa is willing to give you a 15% stake
阿麗莎愿意給你們15%的股權
to drop this whole thing.
讓你們放手
She could make it 100% for all I care.
就算她全給我們也沒用
We're not settling. You don't have to settle,
我們不和解,你們不用和解
but you do have to present that offer to your client
但你確實得把那份提議給你們的客戶看
and you know it.
你心里清楚的
I will, I just need to get it translated
我會的,只不過需要先把它從屁話
from bullshit to English.
翻譯成英語
Harvey, look at me. That's a fair offer.
哈維,看著我,那份提議很合理
No, you look at me and tell me
不,你看著我,告訴我
and tell me you're not doing something behind our backs right now.
你現在沒有在我們背后耍花招
I'm not. Well, we are.
我沒有,但是我們有
Your secretary said you wouldn't file a TRO
你的秘書說在這次會議前
until after this meeting.
你是不會申請暫時禁制令的
Oh, we didn't.
我們是沒有
Turns out that Miss Lang has some outstanding debts,
但是我們發現蘭小姐欠了一大筆債
so we just went ahead and bought those up
所以我們只不過是去把它們買了下來
and put a lien on her property.
然后就取得了她的財產的留置權
The sheriff's padlocking her offices as we speak.
在我們說話這會兒警察就把她辦公室鎖了
Harvey, don't do this. You'll be sorry.
哈維,別這么做,你會后悔的
Tell that to the judge.
這話留著跟法官說去吧
We're filing that TRO in the morning.
明天一早我們就去申請臨時禁制令
I'm telling you, I'm not the guy I used to be,
我告訴你,我不是從前的我了
but if you hit me,
但假如你扇我一巴掌
I'm not turning the other cheek.
我可不會把另半邊臉也湊過去給你打
You're gonna get hit back.
我會還手的
What are you so happy about?
你為什么這么高興
I told you, it's exactly what I needed.
我說了,這正是我需要的
You've gone up against this man how many times?
你和這個人針鋒相對多少次了
Enough to know that he's a piece of shit
次數足夠知道他是個垃圾
that'll cross whatever line it takes to win.
為了贏會不惜犧牲所有底線
All I've heard so far is the line that you crossed.
我聽到的全都是你犧牲過的底線
Listen, you may understand some things about people,
聽著,你也許懂得人情世故
but you don't understand what I do.
但你不懂我做的事
Well, it sounds to me like what you did was attack a man
在我聽來,你做的事就是
that was waving a white flag.
攻擊一個已經投降的人
Were you listening?
你剛才在聽我說話嗎
He wasn't waving a white flag, he was setting us up.
他并不是投降,他在設局陷害我們
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能如此肯定呢
Because I know Tanner.
因為我了解坦納
Okay, well, if you know so well what he was capable of,
如果你這么清楚他的能力
why was it such a good idea to pick a fight with him?
你為什么還要故意和他作對
Because it's what I do.
因為這就是我的風格
Well, maybe it's time to consider changing what you do.
也許是時候改變一下你的行事風格了
Okay, here we go.
好了,我們開始吧
What about Gentech and Orion pharmaceuticals?
金坦公司和獵戶制藥怎么樣
Monster merger, contingent fee, and huge upside.
大并購,勝訴提成還有大贏面
And Cravath is listed as the attorney of record,
但奎瓦施在律師團隊中
which means if they swap out, it blows the whole thing up.
所以如果他們退出,整個事就暴露了
Okay, well, that's the last one.
這個是最后一個了
Shit.
該死
Wait, this has been here the whole time.
這個一直都在這里
What about John dellmore?
約翰·德摩爾怎么樣
They're merging with Arkin financial.
他們要和阿爾金金融合并
Haven't been announced yet, it's just sitting there
還沒公布,就是在等著我們
ripe for the taking. No, not gonna happen.
去收割啊,不可能
Dellmore's been with Harmon and Shupe for decades.
德摩爾和哈蒙舒普合作幾十年了
So what? Harmon and Shupe is a thirdtier law firm
那又怎樣,哈蒙舒普是個三流律所
And Shupe is a joke.
舒普就是個笑話
She's also John Dellmore's wife.
她也是約翰·德摩爾的妻子
Well, so then maybe we can convince Dellmore
也許我們能說服德摩爾
that his wife is a trollop.
他妻子是個蕩婦
Louis! God damn it!
路易,他媽的
What is going on?
到底怎么了
I need Jack Soloff to overturn the compensation vote,
我得讓杰克·索羅夫推翻之前的薪金方案投票
and the only way for me to do that is to bring in
唯一的方法就是找到
a big contingent client.
一個大額勝訴提成客戶
And share the money with him.
然后和他分享收益
Exactly! And none of these people are it.
正是,但這些客戶都沒用
Okay.
好吧
Wait, where are you going?
等等,你去哪
Like you said, none of these people are it.
就像你說的,這些客戶都沒用
It's late, we're both exhausted,
很晚了,我們都累了
and I've got a test in the morning.
我明早還有個考試
Rachel, please.
瑞秋,拜托了
Louis, I'm sorry.
路易,對不起
We'll work on it tomorrow morning, I promise.
我們明早再處理這件事,我保證
Rach
瑞秋
Gentlemen, I don't like granting TROs without a good reason.
先生們,我不愿毫無原因的就發臨時禁止令
We have a good reason, Your Honor.
我們有原因,法官大人
It's called a contract.
它叫做合同
A contract that explicitly states that any product
這份合同明確說明阿麗莎·蘭
Alyssa Lang developed during her employment Unfortunately that contract is unenforceable.
在任職期間開發的任何產品
It is unless I woke up in Russia this morning.
合同可執行,除非我今早是在俄羅斯醒來的
Your honor, I have here a copy
法官大人,我這里有一份
of Alyssa Lang's birth certificate.
阿麗莎·蘭出生證明的副本
She may have signed that contract,
她也許確實簽了那份合同
but it isn't binding because she was only 16 at the time.
但合同無效因為她當時只有16歲
What?
什么
Your honor, I know this man,
法官大人,我了解這個人
and that document could have come from anywhere.
那份文件根本沒有可靠來源
Get it verified by the labs at Quantico.
文件已經經過匡提科的實驗室證實
All it's gonna prove is that Alyssa Lang
這份文件能證明阿麗莎·蘭
had no legal capacity to sign.
當時沒有法定資格簽署這份文件
It doesn't matter how old she was when she signed it.
她簽署的時候多大并不重要
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事情了
She's cashed every paycheck she got since.
自那之后的每張支票她都兌現了
And you can argue that at trial,
這可以作為你的庭審申辯
but we have laws protecting minors for a reason,
但我們立法保護未成年人是有原因的
and I'm not granting a TRO.
我不會簽發禁令的
And one more thing, Your Honor.
還有一件事,法官大人
We have payment in full, discharging her debt,
我們已經全額支付,還清了她的債務
and are requesting her doors be reopened.
在此要求她的公司恢復正常運營
That has nothing to do with why we're here.
這不是我們今天要討論的事
Save it for trial, Mr. Specter. It's lunch.
留到庭審再說吧,斯佩克特先生,該吃飯了
I'm hungry, and those padlocks are coming off today.
我餓了,今天之內解除封鎖
What the hell was that?
那是怎么回事
That was the sound of your face hitting the canvas.
那是你臉撞到拳擊臺地面的聲音
I suggest you stay down.
我建議你待著別起來了
I'm not staying anywhere, you son of a bitch.
我哪都不待,你這個混蛋
Excuse me? You heard me.
你說什么,你聽到了
Your client was 16 years old
你的客戶當時只有16歲
and you conveniently left that out
但你在洗心革面的說辭里
of your changed man speech.
故意沒提這件事
I didn't tell you about her because I knew
我沒告訴你是因為我知道
you wouldn't listen to a thing I said
我說什么你都聽不進去
after I offered you a fair deal
我給出了合理的條件
and you told me to go to hell.
可你讓我滾
Bullshit. You didn't tell us because
瞎說,你不跟我們說是因為
you wanted to blindside us in court.
你想在法庭上搞突然襲擊
Hey, you're the one who turned out the lights out on Alyssa's business
你才是那個在我伸出橄欖枝時
while I was extending an olive branch.
非要針對阿麗莎的人
Bullshit again.
還是瞎說
We both know that settlement offer
我們都知道那個和解條件
was nothing but a distraction.
只是為了讓我們分心
You want a distraction?
你想要分心嗎
That is a draft of Alyssa Lang's
這是一份阿麗莎·蘭
sexual harassment complaint against your client.
投訴你的客戶性騷擾的草稿
As far as our offer goes, it wasn't a distraction
至于我們的條件,它不是讓你們分心的
because we haven't filed that yet
因為我們還沒有提交投訴
and our offer's still on the table.
我們的條件也依舊有效
I advise you to take it.
我建議你接受
You didn't believe the sexual harassment allegation?
你不相信性騷擾的指控嗎
Not a chance. Why not?
絕不相信,為什么
Well, for starters, it came out of Tanner's mouth.
首先,這是坦納說的
And I know Tim Petroff, and he didn't cheat on his wife.
而且我了解蒂姆·彼得羅夫,他沒有出軌
And you're angry at him for that?
你為此很生氣
You're damn right I am!
我當然生氣了
There are some things you just don't do.
有些事情是不可以做的
Like lie?
比如說謊嗎
Like threaten to rip a man's family apart.
比如威脅要破壞人家的家庭
What?
怎么了
I just find it interesting that you talk about family
我只是覺得,你一個沒結過婚的單身人士
as if it were sacred, yet you've never married.
把家庭說的那么神圣,很有趣
You've never had a family of your own.
你從來沒有一個屬于自己的家
I don't see any macaroni paintings
在這里我既沒有看到通心粉畫
or school pictures in here either.
也沒看到什么學校的相片
And my personal life is not the topic here.
我的私人生活并不是今天的主題
So why don't we get back to what is?
那么我們何不回到原本的主題
If it was such a good idea to pick a fight with Tanner,
如果說跟坦納開戰真的是個好主意的話
why were you so angry at him for doing exactly
那你為什么會對這些你明知他會做的事情
what you knew he would do?
而感到生氣呢
You're the doctor. You tell me.
你是醫生,你告訴我
Okay, maybe because getting angry at someone
好吧,可能因為把氣撒在某個人的身上
is a way to avoid facing what's going on with yourself.
是一個逃避自身麻煩的方法
Oh, good, you're back.
你回來了,真是太好了
Can't be good if you're out here.
你在這里,肯定是有什么不好了
Oh, I didn't want you to get ambushed. There's a
我不想讓你毫無防備撞進去,你辦公室里有...
Tim Petroff of Betasoft in my office.
貝塔軟件的蒂姆·彼得羅夫
He's been wearing out your carpet for half an hour.
他已經在你的地毯上磨了半小時了
Tanner must have sent him a copy of the complaint.
坦納肯定已經把那份投訴給他了
If you mean that paper balled up in his fist, I'd say he did.
如果你指的是他手里攥的那張紙的話,是的
Thanks for the headsup, Gretchen.
多謝提醒,格蕾琴
Tim, before you say anything
蒂姆,在你開口之前
Sexual harassment? What the hell is this?
性騷擾,這是什么鬼
It's only a draft. It hasn't been filed yet.
這只是草稿,還沒提交
And that's supposed to make me feel better?
這是想安慰我嗎
It's a goddamn lie.
這根本就是騙人的
I have never done anything remotely resembling harassing anyone.
就連跟騷擾有半點關系的事我都沒干過
Tim, calm down. I'm not going to calm down.
蒂姆,冷靜點,我才不要冷靜
This is a complete twisting of who I am.
這根本就是在曲解我的人格
I want this woman destroyed.
我要這個女人身敗名裂
It's not her. It's her lawyer.
不是她干的,是她的律師
I don't care who it is.
我不管
I have a wife and children, and I want this thing gone.
我是有家室的人,我不想再看到這個
Then you should know there's a settlement on the table.
那你就應該了解下你桌上還有份和解協議
Mike! Not now.
邁克,不是現在
What settlement?
什么和解協議
A 15% stake in her venture.
她公司15%的股份
Are you out of your mind?
你瘋了嗎
You think I'm gonna settle with these people based on blackmail?
你覺得我會向這些靠著敲詐勒索的人妥協嗎
No one's settling.
沒有人會妥協
Yeah, you're damn right no one's settling.
是的,你說對了,沒有人會妥協
Now earn your money and blow this woman out of the water.
現在拿著你掙的錢,給我搞定這女人
You heard him.
你聽到他說的了
Figure out a way to put the screws to her once and for all.
找準機會把她徹底擊倒,讓她永無翻身之日
Harvey.
哈維
And I don't want to hear any shit about my state of mind.
我也不想再聽到任何關于我心理狀態的評價
I'm not gonna say anything about that,
我也并不打算說什么
but what I will say is that if Tanner's willing to make her do this,
但我要說的是,既然坦納愿意讓她這么做
what's to say he's not willing to make her
怎么能保證他不會讓她做
do something worse?
更過分的事呢
What do you want to do, Mike? You want to back down?
你想做什么,邁克,你想讓步嗎
No, I want to get Tanner fired.
不,我想讓坦納被炒
It's not legal for us to talk to her.
可是我們跟她說話是犯法的
There's no law against me running into her by accident.
可偶遇不犯法啊
Rachel, what are you doing here?
瑞秋,你在這里干嘛
I've been looking all over for you.
我到處在找你
Don't you mean, "Hey, Rachel, how did your test go?"
你難道不是在說,瑞秋,你考試怎么樣啊
I don't care how your test went.
我不在乎你考試考得怎么樣
I just need you to get me everything you can
我需要你給我找到所有能找到的關于
on John Dellmore.
約翰·德摩爾的資料
Louis, we've already been over this.
路易,這件事已經結束了
His lawyer's his wife. You're never gonna sign him.
他的律師就是他老婆,你簽不了他的
Well, that's just it. I don't need to sign him.
那就是了,我不用真的簽了他
I only need to pretend to sign him.
我只要假裝簽了他就行
Okay. That's a bad idea.
這真是個壞主意
No, it's not.
不,才不是
If Jack thinks I signed Dellmore,
如果杰克以為我簽到了德摩爾
and I tell him I'll give him a piece,
然后我告訴他我會分他一杯羹
he'll know it's worth a fortune to him
他知道這是一大筆錢
and he'll overturn the vote.
然后他就會推翻投票了
And what are you gonna do when he finds out
那當他發現整件事都是個謊言的時候
the whole thing was a lie?
你怎么辦
He won't. I'll make up some sob story
不會的,我會編幾個悲傷感人的小故事
about how Dellmore made up with his wife
就講德摩爾跟他老婆又和好了
and we'll live to fight another day.
我們要重振旗鼓,擇日再戰
He's never gonna believe that.
他死都不會信的好嗎
Rachel, Katrina would have been
瑞秋,換作是卡特里娜
on board with this from day one.
她從一開始就會答應
Okay, Louis, I'm sorry.
好吧,路易,我很抱歉
I am not trying to rain on your parade,
我不是想潑你冷水
but when Jack finds out, he's going to hate you forever.
但一旦杰克發現了,他會恨你一輩子的
Well, I made a promise to Harvey.
可是,我答應過哈維了
And if it's a choice between Jack hating me
如果讓我在杰克恨我和
and breaking that promise,
和違背諾言之間選擇
I'm picking Harvey every single time.
那么我永遠會選哈維
What exactly do you need?
你到底需要什么
I need a way to dazzle the shit out of John Dellmore.
我需要一種方法晃花約翰·德摩爾的雙眼
Thank you.
謝謝
I don't understand. My bill's been paid?
我不懂了,有人替我付過賬了
Yes, sir, it has. By who?
是的先生,已經付過了,誰付的
Uh, by me.
我付的
And who exactly are you?
請問你是誰
I'm Louis Litt.
我是路易·利特
And not only did I pay for your check,
而且我不僅替你結了帳
I also brought you another one.
還給你帶來了另一張支票
You're donating $50,000 to my charity.
你要給我的慈善基金捐5萬塊
Yes.
是的
Why would you want to
為什么
Because it may not look like it, but I was homeless.
雖然看起來不像,但我也曾經無家可歸
I spent two years on the streets,
有兩年的時間都露宿街頭
and had it not been for your family's organization,
要不是有您家的機構幫忙
I would not be the man I am today.
我就不會有今天的成就
Is there anything I can do to thank you?
我能做什么來感謝您嗎
Just keep doing what you're doing.
繼續做您現在做的事就好了
You, sir, are a true American hero.
先生,你是個真正的美國英雄
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝你, 謝謝你
Oh, good, you're here.
太好了你在這兒
What the hell was that?
剛是什么
That was John Dellmore.
是約翰·德摩爾
Yeah, I know who it is.
我知道他是誰
Why was he giving you a hug?
他抱你干嘛
Because I just convinced him to let us handle his merger.
因為我剛說服他,讓咱倆處理他的并購案
Does that have something to do with why we're here?
這和你叫我過來有關系嗎
It's got everything to do with why we're here,
我們就是為這個來的
because I knew that you would never believe
因為我知道你永遠不會相信
that I could close Dellmore.
我能拿下德摩爾這個客戶
You're right.
沒錯
If I hadn't seen it myself, I never would have believed it.
如果不是親眼所見,我是不會相信的
And why is that? Because I'm a grinder?
為什么,因為我是個書呆子律師嗎
Here's the thing, Jack.
是這樣,杰克
When you took on Harvey,
你對付哈維時
you pitted the grinders against the rainmakers,
你讓書呆子律師站在了天才律師的對立面
and that was a good move,
這招不錯
But you want to move to the next level?
但如果你想更進一步
We need to be both grinders and rainmakers.
我們必須既賺小錢也賺大錢
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的意思嗎
What are you saying?
你是什么意思
I'm saying that we need to revisit
我是說我們必須
the compensation agreement.
重新制定薪金協議
No way. Why would I do that?
沒門,我為什么要這么做
Because when we get this business,
因為要是我們接手這個客戶
it will be worth a fortune to us.
我們就能賺一大筆錢
"Us"? Yes, us, Jack.
"我們" 對,我們,杰克
If you are with me on this,
如果你支持我
I will give you 50 cents to every dollar that I make.
我可以把我賺的分你一半
Yeah. Let's get this done.
好,就這么定了
Careful, it's really hot.
小心,很燙的
A woman once sued McDonald's for getting burned.
曾經有個女人因為被燙傷,起訴了麥當勞呢
Although I guess you could just say you got burned
雖然我猜,你會假稱自己被燙傷
and sue them anyway.
然后起訴他們
Who are you?
你是誰
Doesn't matter who I am. It matters who I work for.
我是誰不重要,重要的是我為誰工作
Tim Petroff.
蒂姆·彼得羅夫
You can't talk to me.
你不能跟我說話
I'm just fixing my coffee.
我只是在調咖啡
You want to walk away, walk away, but before you do,
你想走隨便你,但在你離開之前
I'm gonna say to nobody in particular
我要跟空氣說
that you should fire your lawyer.
你該炒了你的律師
I'm not firing anybody.
我不會炒任何人
Well, then you should also know that
那你該知道
falsely accusing someone
誣告別人性騷擾
of sexual harassment is a criminal offense,
可是犯罪
and no matter what Travis Tanner has told you
不管特拉維斯·坦納跟你說了什么
to convince you that you'll get away with it, you won't.
說服你能夠脫罪,脫不了的
There's nothing in that complaint
我的指控中
that isn't factually correct.
沒有一條是假的
You are twisting those facts and you could ruin a man's life,
你在歪曲事實,這可能毀了一個人的一生
and you know it.
你知道的
Oh, and how is that different from what he's doing to me?
這和他對我做的有什么區別
It's completely different. Is it?
區別大了,是嗎
I worked for that man 60 hours a week for 10 years,
十年來我每周為他工作六十小時
and now that I want to start my own company,
現在我想自己開公司
he not only wants to crush me,
他不僅想打垮我
but he told people I stole the idea.
還告訴別人我剽竊了他的創意
If that's not ruining a person's life,
如果這都不算毀了別人的一生
then I don't know what is.
我不知道怎樣才算
Oh, and as far as Travis Tanner goes,
至于特拉維斯·坦納
sexual harassment wasn't his idea.
性騷擾不是他的主意
It was mine.
是我的
And when he tried to talk me out of it,
他想勸我別這么做
I told him he could either get on board
我告訴他要么聽我的
or watch me get another lawyer.
要么我就另請律師
Rachel Zane, you glorious creature.
瑞秋·贊恩,你真是太棒了
Glorious? Yes, glorious.
太棒了,是的,太棒了
I mean, you were masterful.
你真是天才
The charity,
慈善基金的事
his lone lunches at his favorite restaurant,
他獨自在他喜歡的餐廳吃午餐的事
having Jack show up at the perfect time.
還讓杰克出現得恰到好處
I mean, you are not only a brilliant attorney,
你不只是優秀的律師
you're the backbone of this entire
你簡直是主心骨啊
Louis, I'm not going mudding with you.
路易,我不會跟你去洗泥浴的
God damn it! What did Donna tell you?
該死,唐娜跟你說什么了
She told me that if it went well,
她說如果事情順利
you would come in here trying to get a celebratory mud,
你會過來邀請我洗泥浴慶祝
and that if it didn't go well,
如果事情不順利
you would try to get a sympathy mud.
你會邀請我洗泥浴安慰你
Wait a second, I could have got a sympathy mud?
等等,我能跟你洗安慰泥浴嗎
No, you couldn't.
不,不行
But the good news is, you got what you wanted with Jack,
但好消息是,你在杰克那里達到了目的
and on top of that, Louis, you really made a difference
不僅如此,路易,你還真的
in the lives of homeless children.
為流浪兒童的生活做出了巨大的貢獻
Which reminds me. After the vote,
提醒我了,投票之后
I want you to put a stop payment on that check.
你幫我停止支付那張支票
Okay, nothat is a despicable thing to do.
不,這也太卑鄙了
Please, any charity claiming to do a good thing
得了,所有聲稱用于做好事的慈善基金
is clearly a scam. I won't have it.
明顯都是騙人的,我才不上當呢
So you mean you're cheap?
你的意思是你很小氣吧
You know what, for someone
作為一個不肯
who won't throw me a sympathy mud,
陪我洗安慰泥浴的人
you're very judgmental.
你也太愛議論我了
Louis. What can I do for you?
路易,有事嗎
You can give me your proxy.
你可以給我你的代表權
Why would I do that?
為什么
Because you asked me
你讓我爺們兒一點
to bring the compensation issue up for a vote
就薪金問題發起投票
like a man and I did.
我做了
And is Jack Soloff aware of this?
杰克·索羅夫知道嗎
Not only aware of it, he's voting for it.
他不只知道,還要投贊成票呢
And however did you get him to do that?
你是怎么說服他的
Let's just say that you wanted me to do this
這么說吧,你想讓我按哈維的方法
like Harvey would have and not like I would have,
而不是我的方法了結這事
but I did the best of both.
但我做到了兩全其美
Then you have my proxy.
那么你可以代表我了
Harvey, I talked to Alyssa Lang
哈維,我跟阿麗莎·蘭談過了
and there's something you should know.
有些事該讓你知道
Let me guess, she batted her eyes,
讓我猜猜,她眨著她的大眼睛
told you a sob story,
給你講了個悲傷的故事
and now you think she's some kind of innocent.
現在你認為她是無辜的
No, I don't.
不,不是這樣
In fact, she told me that
事實上,她告訴我
the sexual harassment idea was hers.
性騷擾的主意是她想出來的
And why do I need to know that?
我有什么必要知道這些
I think we should consider taking the deal.
我覺得我們應該考慮接受交易
Well, we're not gonna do that.
不行
Why not?
為什么
Because first of all, there's now way on earth
首先,蒂姆是不可能
that Tim's gonna settle.
接受和解的
You could convince him and you know it.
你可以說服他,你知道的
And second of all, there's no way on earth
其次,那樣起訴不可能
that that suit was her idea.
是她的主意
Harvey, you weren't there, all right?
哈維,你當時不在場
Yeah, I didn't have to be there to know
沒錯,可我不必在那就知道
that if Tanner could convince her to do that bullshit
坦納能否一開始就說服她做那種事
in the first place, he could sure as hell get her
他肯定可以做到讓她
to say it was her idea.
說這是她自己的注意
He couldn't have known that I was gonna contact her.
他不可能知道我會聯系她
He could, and he did.
他可能,也那么做了
And I don't want to hear another word about it.
別再跟我提這事了
And while you were away trying to get her to cut him loose,
你千方百計去讓她開掉他的時候
I was here trying to figure out how to do
我在這里想辦法如何
what Tim asked us to do and blow her away.
按蒂姆說的干掉她
Harvey, this isn't a joke.
哈維,這可不是玩笑事
I'm not joking.
我沒開玩笑
The only way to get Tanner to back down
唯一能讓坦納退卻的
is to point a cannon in his face.
就是給他迎頭一擊
You're not pointing it in his face.
你并沒有給他迎頭一擊
You're pointing it in hers, and once you put this in motion,
你的炮火對準的是她,一旦你起訴
there's no guarantee that you're gonna be able to pull it back.
就不一定能夠再回頭了
She should have thought of that before
她在雇特拉維斯·坦納之前
she hired Travis Tanner.
就該想到
Listen, I'm gonna start by introducing the proposal,
我先介紹一下這個提議
then you chime in.
然后你就接進來
Jack, I gave you 50% of Dellmore,
杰克,我給你50%德摩爾
but I need to be seen as leading the charge on this.
但得讓我看起來是這案子的主導
Louis, I got the partners in line
路易,我告訴其他合伙人
by telling them it was my proposal.
這是我的提議才讓他們加入我們
Okay, so I'll introduce you with my full support
好,那我會說我全力支持你
and then you can just take it from there.
然后你就可以接著講
Okay. Oh, and by the way, when we win this thing,
好的, 對了,我們搞定這事
maybe you and I can go mudding together.
或許你和我可以一起泡泥浴
Why don't we just focus on our meeting?
我們先認真把會開完吧
Right.
好
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for coming.
首先我想感謝大家出席本次會議
The issue at hand is a very important proposal
這次要討論的是杰克和我
that Jack and I have been working on.
努力研究出的一個重要提議
I have both Harvey and Jessica's proxies.
我獲得了哈維和杰西卡的代理權
And I am pleased to say this measure has their full support.
我很高興這個方案得到他倆的支持
Jack. Thank you, Louis.
杰克, 謝謝,路易
In light of the impact of recent changes in the firm
考慮到最近本公司
resulting from the new compensation structure,
新的薪酬結構的變動
Louis and I strongly feel that there should be
路易和我都堅定地認為
no new policy changes for the next 12 months.
未來一年不該再有新的變動
What?
什么
And as Louis just said, the name partners gave their blessing.
正如路易所說,冠名合伙人都同意了
So why don't we make it unanimous?
我們不如全體一致通過吧
All in favor?
全都同意
Motion seems to have passed.
看來提議被通過了
Next order of business.
下一個議程
What the hell did you just do?
你剛才在搞什么鬼
What the hell did I do? I protected my own interests.
我搞什么鬼,我只是保護自己的利益
We had a deal! We didn't have a thing.
我們談好了的,談好了什么
You think I bought that John Dellmore stunt at the restaurant?
你以為我會信餐廳那出約翰·德摩爾的戲嗎
I was on to you the second you walked over to my table.
你走到我桌邊的時候我就打算對付你了
I let you give me that bullshit speech
我聽你廢話連篇
about grinders and rainmakers just so I could do
書呆子律師和天才律師的話,只是為了
what I just did.
我能導演出剛才的好戲
Okay, I get it.
好,我明白了
You made your point, you made a name for yourself,
你態度很明確了,在我心里也留下了印象
but, Jack, you need to undo this.
可是,杰克,你得推翻剛才的提議
What makes you think I could have undone it
你憑什么覺得我能夠推翻
in the first place?
剛才的提議呢
They voted for that proposal
他們投票同意那個提議
because it put more money in their pockets,
是因為那增加了他們口袋里的錢
And now it's there to stay.
現在木已成舟
By the way, if you want to go mudding with someone,
對了,如果你想約人泡泥浴
why don't you ask Harvey Specter?
為什么不找哈維·斯佩克特呢
Because it doesn't take a genius to figure out
這件事用腳指頭猜都知道
that he's the one that got you to carry his water
他才是讓你干這個苦差事的
in the first place.
始作俑者
Thanks.
謝謝
I got you the special.
我幫你叫了今日特選
Did you say no pickles?
你說了不要腌菜嗎
You didn't say no pickles.
你沒說不要腌菜啊
I didn't say, "Order my lunch."
我也沒叫你幫我買午飯啊
So sue me.
來告我呀
You send the notification over to Tanner?
你把告示發給坦納了嗎
Two hours ago.
兩小時前
Then it won't be long.
那用不著很久了
What?
怎么了
I didn't say anything about your state of mind after Tim Petroff
我在蒂姆·彼得羅夫來之后沒提過
because I wasn't worried about it then,
你的精神狀態,因為那時我還不擔心
But I am now. Mike
但現在我擔心了,邁克
What if it doesn't work? It'll work.
如果失敗了呢,不會的
And what if it doesn't? Then it's on Tanner.
如果失敗了呢,也是坦納的事
No, it's on you, because I'm telling you right now,
不,是你的事,我現在告訴你
Tanner is not driving this thing.
坦納沒有操縱這件事
Well, speak of the devil.
說曹操曹操到啊
You son of a bitch.
你這個混帳
You filed criminal charges against my client?
你對我的委托人提起刑事訴訟
You're damn right we did.
你說的沒錯
She forged a fake driver's license
她偽造了一張駕照
and attached it to her w2.
關聯到了她的W2報稅表
That's ten years of tax fraud. Oh, you piece of shit.
這可是十年的稅收欺詐,你這個混蛋
This is crossing the line even for you.
就算是你,這么做也太過分了
For me?
我怎么了
Ever since the day I met you, all you've done is cross lines,
從我認識你的那天起,你的所作所為
and it started with you ripping off cancer victims,
才真的過分,先是剝削癌癥患者的錢
not to mention every other thing you've ever done.
后來的事就更別提了
Hey, I told you I am not that guy anymore.
我告訴過你,我不再是以前那個我了
Yeah, right before you tried to ruin my client's life
沒錯,說完轉頭就拿狗屁性騷擾
with some bullshit sexual harassment charge.
起訴我的委托人,想毀了他的生活
Right after he padlocked my client's livelihood.
那是因為他斷了我的委托人的生路
Yeah, you're damn right he did!
沒錯,他是這么做了
Harvey Because if you're on a case against me,
哈維,每次你跟我對著干
it's just a matter of time
傷害到我在乎的人
until you eviscerate someone I care about.
就只是時間問題
Eviscerate?
傷害
If I was gonna eviscerate someone you cared about,
如果我想傷害你在乎的人
all I'd have to do is point out
我只要點明
how Donna's no longer working for you.
為什么唐娜不再替你干活了
Hey, get out of here, Tanner.
離開這里,坦納
She's working for Louis Litt.
她現在替路易·利特做事
What did you just say to me? You heard me.
你剛才跟我說什么, 你聽得很清楚
And then I'd go up to her and say, "What happened, Red?
我等等就上去問她, "紅發妞,怎么回事
"Did harvey get tired of banging you? "
是不是哈維厭倦和你上床了
"Or was he such a lousy lay that you left him "
還是他的功夫實在太差了,你扔下他
"for the guy down the road just like Harvey's mom "
隨便在街上找了一個男人,就像他媽媽
"Did to dear, old dad?"
"對待他親愛的老爹一樣"
Harvey! Harvey! Stop!
哈維,哈維,快住手
Tanner, get out of here now!
坦納,趕快滾
Go!
滾
You're absolutely convinced
你就絕對肯定
Tanner couldn't be telling the truth?
坦納說的不是實話嗎
What does it matter?
這有什么關系嗎
Well, you could be ruining this woman's life.
你很可能會毀掉這個女人的一生
That's not my problem.
那不是我的問題
So you don't believe in second chances?
所以你不相信給人第二次機會嗎
I didn't say that.
我可沒這么說
No, you just said
是沒有,你只是說
a man you didn't trust swore he changed.
一個你不信任的人發誓說他已經改過自新了
And instead of giving him a chance to prove that,
然后你不僅沒有給他第二次機會來證明這一點
you launched an allout war.
還對他全面開戰
Were you listening to my goddamn story?
你到底有沒有在聽我講的故事
Did you hear what he said?
你沒聽到他說的話嗎
That is not a man that's changed.
那根本不是一個改過自新的人
No, I'm talking about what you did.
不,我說的是你的所作所為
You launched an allout war.
是你挑起了一場全面戰爭
I did that for my client.
我那樣做是為了我的委托人
And for your information,
而且順便告訴你
I've given plenty of people second chances.
我給過很多人第二次機會
Like who? Louis, for one.
比如說誰,比如,路易
Mike.
邁克
Donna, Scottie,
唐娜,斯科特
My brother, my...
我弟弟,我...
Your what?
你的什么人
I thought we were talking about the case.
我以為我們在談這個案子
We started by talking about your dream.
我們是從談論你的夢開始的
Yeah, the one I had because of my case.
對,我因為這個案子才做的那個夢
Mmhmm. And you said the woman in that dream
而你說你夢里的那個女人
wasn't Donna.
不是唐娜
But it doesn't add up, because the man was Tanner
但這講不通,因為那個男人是坦納
and you just told me what he said about her the same day
而你剛剛告訴我你做夢那天
that you had that dream.
他是怎么說她的
Yeah, well, I don't care if it doesn't add up
好吧,我不在乎講不講得通
because I'm telling the truth.
因為我說的是實話
And yet you have tells all over you that say otherwise.
可你渾身上下都露出馬腳說你在撒謊
Then you don't know what a tell is,
那你根本不懂什么是馬腳
because I don't have any.
因為我從不露馬腳
All right.
那好啊
We'll see who knows what a tell is.
我們來看看到底誰知道馬腳是什么
You want to play poker with me?
你要和我打牌嗎
Mmhmm. Yeah.
是的
I'm gonna play poker with you.
我要和你打牌
And when I win, and you're out of money,
然后等我把你的錢都贏光以后
You're gonna tell me the truth.
你要和我說實話
And what do I get when you're out of money?
那要是我把你的錢全贏光,我能得到什么
It doesn't matter 'cause it's never gonna happen.
無所謂,因為你不可能贏
I need to talk to you about something.
有件事我得和你談談
What's going on? I just got a call from Travis Tanner.
怎么了,特拉維斯·坦納剛給我打電話
He wants me to meet him in half an hour.
他想讓我半個小時后和他見面
Well, you have to tell Harvey.
這事你得告訴哈維
I left him two messages.
我給他留了兩條信息了
He hasn't gotten back to me, but even if he does,
他還沒回復我,但即使他回我
he's gonna tell me not to go.
也肯定會告訴我不要去
Well, then don't go.
那就別去
You can't go behind Harvey's back.
你不能背著哈維做事啊
That's the thing.
這就是問題所在
What if going to see Tanner is more like having Harvey's back?
如果去見坦納其實是在幫哈維呢
What are you talking about? made a fake ID ten years ago
你在說什么
and now Harvey's ready to send her to prison for it,
結果現在哈維準備為此把她送進監獄
and he's only doing it because of Tanner.
而且他這樣做完全是為了對付坦納
Okay, but it's still Harvey's call.
好吧,但那終歸還應該由哈維來決定
And if he makes that call in his current state of mind,
如果他以現在的精神狀態作出這個決定
he might regret it for the rest of his life.
他可能會后悔終身
What do you mean, his current state of mind?
你說他現在的精神狀態是什么意思
A couple of weeks ago, I walked into Harvey's office
幾周前,我走進哈維的辦公室
and he was having a panic attack.
他正恐慌癥發作
Oh, my God.
天吶
And on top of that, yesterday,
那個再加上昨天
the two of them got into a yelling match
他們兩個大吵起來
that ended with Harvey punching Tanner.
最后發展到哈維給了坦納一拳
Okay, look.
好吧
Do whatever you have to do.
你需要做什么就去做吧
Have Harvey's back.
幫助哈維
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know. Bullshit, you don't know.
我不知道,你不知道才有鬼了
Jessica, I swear I haven't seen him since last night.
杰西卡,我發誓昨晚之后我再沒見過他
Then I need to know, did he lie to me?
那我需要知道,他是不是對我撒謊了
Donna... I've always trusted you.
唐娜,我一直都信任你
Now I need you to trust me.
現在我需要你信任我
Did he do some underhanded shit to fool Jack
他是不是做了什么見不得人的勾當去騙杰克
and it backfired?
結果自食其果了
Yes.
是的
That's exactly what he did.
那正是他所做的
Then find him.
那就找到他
And tell him to come see me.
讓他來見我
What can I say? Kings full of 6s.
我還能說什么,三張K一對六
All right, Harvey, you won.
好吧,哈維,你贏了
What do you want?
你想怎么樣
Can't I take a minute to enjoy my win?
我就不能先洋洋得意一會兒嗎
You can.
你可以
But once our time's up, I'm done granting wishes.
但一旦治療時間結束,我就不接受許愿了哦
Well, in that case, I want you to tell me
既然這樣,我想讓你告訴我
the worst mistake you ever made as a therapist.
你作為心理醫生犯的最嚴重的一次錯誤是什么
That wasn't part of the deal.
我們之前約定的可不這樣
No, no, no, no.
確實不是
You didn't make a deal with me because you were so sure
你根本沒和我做約定,因為你以為
you were gonna beat me.
你肯定可以打敗我
Well, you didn't, and it's time to pay the piper.
結果你沒贏,所以就該愿賭服輸
Well, I'm not going to do it.
我不會那樣做的
Look who's deflecting now.
看看現在是誰在逃避了
Look, I get it, okay?
我明白,好嗎
You're here because your fears are affecting your work,
你來是因為你的恐懼影響到了你的工作
and now you're trying to find a time where I failed at my job
然后現在你想要知道一次我的工作失敗經歷
so that you can lash out at me.
這樣你就能拿我撒氣了
And I'm not gonna let you do it.
我是不會讓你那樣做的
No, I just want you to know
不,我只是想讓你體會到
what it feels like to be me in here with you,
我在這里和你說話的感受
and if you're not willing to do that,
如果你不愿意這樣做
then what the hell good are you?
那你到底還有什么用
I killed someone.
我害死了一個人
What?
什么
I do a lot of work as an expert witness
我經常作為專家證人
in corporate competency situations.
為他人的心智狀態做鑒定
You mean substance abuse? Yes.
你是說濫用藥物,是的
And usually it's highpowered people
一般這種事都是上位者
looking to keep their jobs.
想保住自己的職位
But this time it was different.
但這次不一樣
A client needed someone to get his son out of rehab
一個客戶需要人把他兒子從戒毒所弄出來
so that he could attend his mother's funeral.
好讓他去參加他媽媽的葬禮
I knew it was a mistake to even get involved
我知道牽扯其中已經很不對
because he wanted it so badly, but he was a longtime client
因為他愿望太強烈了,而且又是長期客戶
and I cared about him, so I did it.
而我很關心他,所以就做了
I evaluated his son.
我給他兒子做了評估
And I knewI knew deep down inside he wasn't ready,
我知道,內心深處知道他還沒準備好
but I gave the goahead anyway,
但依然給他放行了
and the night of the funeral,
就在葬禮當晚
he overdosed and died.
他吸毒過量致死
I'm so sorry.
我很遺憾
Well, I don't want you to be sorry.
我不希望你感到遺憾
I want you to sit your ass down and tell me the truth
我希望你好好坐下來,跟我說實話
about the dream.
講出你的夢
I told you before. I'm telling you the truth.
我跟你說過,我說的是實話
I don't know who this woman was.
我不知道那女人是誰
You know what, I just opened myself up to you
我剛剛跟你打開心扉
to show you that I know what it's like to be you,
讓你看到我理解你的感覺
but I don't.
可其實我不理解
Because I know that the only way to come to terms
因為我知道跟自己的內心和諧相處的唯一辦法
with what's inside is to let it out.
就是把心事說出來
And until you figure that out,
而在你明白這一點之前
you might as well get the hell out
你不如還是走吧
because you're wasting both our time.
因為你在浪費我倆的時間
I remember when you used to ride a bike.
我記得你以前騎自行車
I remember when you used to be a scumbag
我記得你以前是個卑鄙小人
but you didn't pretend you weren't.
還假裝自己不是
Why am I here, Tanner?
叫我來這兒干嘛,坦納
I want you to reconsider our settlement offer.
我希望你重新考慮我們的和解提議
And what makes you think
你怎么會覺得
we're going to accept the same deal
我們愿意接受
that you brought us before?
你們之前開的條件的
Because I've sat across from you,
因為我曾跟你面對面坐著
and I know that you care about more than just the fight.
我知道你有比單純爭斗更關心的事
Well, I'm sorry, but that fight's gonna end
抱歉,但是我們的爭斗
with Alyssa Lang going to prison.
會以阿麗莎·蘭入獄為結束
Yeah, but it doesn't have to.
是,但不必是這樣
And the only reason it's gonna end that way
唯一要那樣結束的理由
is because that deal is coming from me.
是因為條件是我開的
How the hell am I supposed to believe a word you say?
我要怎么相信你說的話呢
What do you want me to say, huh?
你想讓我說什么
That I got tired of playing the goon?
說我受夠扮演壞人了嗎
Because I did.
我確實受夠了
Yeah, I woke up one morning and I said,
我某天早晨醒來,跟自己說
"Enough is enough."
"到此為止了"
And I haven't taken one case that I don't believe in
那之后我沒有接過一件我不相信的案子
or done anything that I couldn't stomach since.
也沒做過一件自己不能接受的事
Look, mike.
聽我說,邁克
I don't have a leg to stand on.
我沒有別的證據支持了
I don't have another move, but you can convince Harvey
也沒有其他辦法,但你可以說服哈維
to convince Petroff not to destroy this girl's life.
讓他說服彼得羅夫不要毀掉這姑娘的人生
You just need to decide if you're willing to do that, man.
你只需要覺得你是不是愿意那樣
Travis, you keep saying that Harvey won't take the deal
特拉維斯,你一直說哈維不愿意接受和解
because your name's on it.
是因為有你在
But if you really are a changed man,
可如果你真的改變了
maybe it's time you prove it.
也許這是你證明這點的時候了
Oh. Hey, you're not toner.
你可不是調音師
Donna, please, leave me alone.
唐娜,拜托,別理我
Louis, you can't hide in here forever.
路易,你不能一輩子躲在這里
I have to because I made a promise to Harvey,
我必須躲,因為我跟哈維保證過
and not only did I drop the ball, I shit the bed.
可我不僅出了錯,還把事情搞得一塌糊涂
And on top of that, I lied to Jessica telling her
而在那之后,我還跟杰西卡說謊
that I wouldn't be doing any more underhanded shit with Jack.
說我不會再幫杰克玩任何陰謀
Well, she knows what you did.
她知道你做了什么
And it's time to face the music.
現在該去直面后果了
Oh, did you not just hear me?
你沒聽我說嗎
I defied a direct order.
我違抗了直接命令
I admit that, I might as well tell her
我承認,我可能還得跟她說
that I put Harvey's salary in the copy machine
一開始就是我
in the first place.
把哈維的薪資單放在復印機里的
You know what, maybe you should.
也許你應該說
That's really hilarious. What, are you crazy?
太搞笑了,你瘋了嗎
No, Louis, I'm not.
不,路易,我沒瘋
You keep making bad decision after bad decision.
你做了一個接一個的錯誤決定
And this is a chance to wipe them all clean.
而這是你清除它們的機會
It's not gonna wipe anything clean.
這沒法清除任何東西
All it's gonna do is get me fired.
只能讓我被炒掉
Yeah, maybe it will.
是,也許會
The one thing I do know is you've lost Jessica's trust.
但我知道你已經失去杰西卡的信任了
This at least gives you a chance to get it back.
這樣做至少給了你一個機會爭取回來
It's a hell of a lot better than cowering in here.
那比縮在這里可好多了
What is it, Louis?
怎么了,路易
I'm here to tell you the truth.
我來跟你說真相的
That you lied when you said you weren't going
說你之前說不會再幫杰克玩陰謀
to do anything underhanded with Jack?
是在說謊嗎
That I was the one that left Harvey's salary
是我把哈維的薪資單
in the copy machine... on purpose.
放在復印機里的,故意的
Why aren't you saying anything?
你為什么不說話
Because I haven't decided what I'm going to do.
因為我還沒決定好要怎么做
But what you're going to do...
但你要做的是...
is get Jack goddamn Soloff up here.
叫該死的杰克·索羅夫上來
You wanted to see me? Yes, I did.
你想見我,是的
Louis has brought something to my attention.
路易跟我說了點事
And what is that?
什么事
Well, according to subsection C35 of the bylaws,
根據律所章程C35節
we broke protocol when we changed
我們修改薪酬計算方法時
the compensation formula.
違規了
Bullshit. There is no subsection C35.
胡說,根本沒什么C35節
You're wrong.
你錯了
Here, take a look. I don't need to look.
在這兒,你自己看, 我不用看
And if you're asking me to sell this to the partners,
如果你是在要求我把這話說給合伙人們
You're shit out of luck.
那你運氣不太好,我不會同意的
No, you're shit out of luck.
不,是你運氣不太好
Because Louis didn't just come to me with the bylaws.
因為路易不僅拿了律所章程給我看
He admitted that it was you
還承認了就是你
who deliberately put Harvey's salary out there
故意把哈維的薪資單傳出去
for all the world to see.
讓所有人看到的
Isn't that right, Louis?
對吧,路易
I...am sorry, Jack.
對...不起,杰克
I had to come clean.
我必須得說實話
It was the right thing to do. You lying piece of shit.
那才是對的事,你這個謊話連篇的家伙
Watch it, Jack.
注意點,杰克
You're talking to a name partner.
你是在跟冠名合伙人說話呢
And you're saying that he's lying,
而且你說他在撒謊
But as head of the compensation committee,
但作為薪金委員會的領導
you had access to Harvey's salary.
你完全可以查哈維的薪金
I didn't leave that document out and I can prove it.
不是我泄露的那份文件,我可以證明
How is that? I know for a fact that
怎么證明,我知道的真實情況是...
Oh, let me help you out.
我來幫你說吧
The reason you stopped yourself
你之所以住口
is that you were going to say Louis left it out.
是因為你本打算說是路易泄露的
But if you knew that, and still didn't come forward,
但如果你早就知道,卻沒有提出來
then I can fire your ass for that, too.
那我也可以因此而開了你
But you're not going to do that
但你不會那樣做的
because you'd also have to fire him.
因為這樣你也得炒了他
And you can't afford another shakeup.
可你經不起再搞一次人事變動了
You're right. I can't.
你說得對,我經不起了
But I don't care, because I'd rather fire you both
但我不在乎,因為我寧愿炒了你倆
than to let you push me around.
也不想讓你擺布我
So it's up to you, Jack.
這取決于你,杰克
Stand by provision C35...
要么支持C35條款
or pack up your shit.
不然就滾蛋
Forgive me, Jessica, you're right.
原諒我,杰西卡,你說得對
Next time I'll read the bylaws more carefully.
下次我會更仔細地閱讀公司章程
You knew this whole thing would play out this way
從一開始,你就知道
the second it started, right?
結果會這樣,對嗎
I had a pretty good idea.
我很清楚
Jessica...
杰西卡...
When am I gonna learn not to defy you?
我什么時候才能明白不能違背你
You're never going to learn.
你永遠不會明白的
But as long as I know that, we'll be okay.
但只要我心里清楚,我們就沒事
I
我...
Feel like going mudding tonight?
今晚想去泥浴嗎
No. I figured.
不想,我猜到了
You better be here to tell me Tanner's walking away.
你最好是來告訴我,坦納放棄了
I'm here to tell you that I met with him today.
我是來告訴你,我今天跟他見面了
You went to see him without telling me?
你沒告訴我就去見他了嗎
I left you two messages. So the hell what?
我給你留了兩條信息,那又怎么樣
You don't cut me out of a meeting on my case.
我的案子你不能背著我去偷偷見面
Your case?
你的案子
Well, Tanner's made a settlement offer on your case,
坦納為你的案子提出了一個和解協議
and I think that we should take it.
我覺得我們應該接受
Are you kidding? We have a boot to his throat.
你開玩笑嗎,我們捏著他的命門呢
We don't have to settle.
我們沒必要和解
All we have to do is decide how hard to press.
我們只要決定要用多大力氣捏就行了
You're not pressing on his throat,
你捏的不是他的命門
you're pressing on Alyssa Lang's.
而是阿麗莎·蘭的命門
So all he has to do is claim that he's a changed man
所以他只需要大聲說他已經變了
and you take his side over mine?
你就會背棄我去支持他嗎
I'm not on his side.
我沒有支持他
Our client stands to make a fortune from this deal
我們的客戶不費吹灰之力就能借這個創意
without lifting a finger. I don't give a shit.
賺一大筆錢,我才不管
You saw what he did, and you heard what he said.
你看到他做了什么,也聽到他是怎么說的
And you said when we started this,
我們接手這件案子時
it would be just like old times, but right now,
你就說這又會像以前一樣,但現在
you're acting like the bad guy, not him.
表現得像壞人的是你,而不是他
That piece of shit hasn't changed
那個爛人根本沒變
and I'm not settling with him.
我不會跟他和解的
And I'm not asking you to.
我不是讓你跟他和解
What the hell is that?
這是什么
It's the original offer.
是原始協議
Only now the attorney of record is Katrina Bennet.
只是現在的律師是卡特里娜·班尼特
I had Tanner remove himself from the case,
我讓坦納放棄這個案子
so now you're not settling with him.
現在你不是跟他和解
You're just doing what's best for everyone.
而只是做了對大家都好的事情
Take the deal.
接受協議
You sure you don't want to read it first?
你真的不想先讀一讀嗎
I don't have to.
沒這個必要
Rachel, I cannot talk right now.
瑞秋,我現在沒空聊
I'm going mudding with Donna.
我要跟唐娜泥浴去了
No, Louis, you're going mudding with both of us.
不,路易,你是要和我們倆一起去泥浴
Louis?
路易
I have to say,
我必須承認
I'm surprised you called for another appointment.
我很意外你又預約來了
What can I say?
還能說什么呢
You telling me that story got to me.
你給我講的那個故事打動了我
So you're ready to tell the truth?
所以你準備好說實話了嗎
I am.
準備好了
The woman in my dream was Donna.
出現在我夢中的女人是唐娜
Well, I'm glad you came back to talk about it.
我很高興你回來跟我說這件事
And since you've opened up to me,
既然你已對我敞開了心扉
I'm going to open up to you.
我也會對你敞開心扉
I believe you're telling the truth.
我相信你說的是實話
That's opening up? No, this is.
這就是敞開心扉嗎,不,這個才是
I believe you're telling the truth,
我相信你說的是實話
But I don't think the woman
但我覺得你夢中的女人
in your dream was actually Donna.
其實并不是唐娜
I think it was your mother.
我覺得是你母親
I don't believe it.
我不信
I tell you the thing that's been eating at me for days,
我把困擾了我好幾天的事情告訴了你
and you're calling me a liar?
你卻說我撒謊嗎
No, I'm not calling you a liar.
不,我不是說你撒謊
Your dream was a representation of unresolved issues.
你的夢是一系列未決問題的結合重演
The only unresolved issue is I opened up
唯一的未決問題是我向你吐露心聲
and you're turning on me.
你卻來激怒我
Harvey, bringing up your mother isn't turning on you.
哈維,提你母親不是攻擊你
You have no idea what bringing up my mother is to me!
你完全不了解提我母親對我意味著什么
No, I don't. That's the whole point of what we're doing here.
我不了解,但那正是我們現在所做一切的意義
It doesn't matter what we're doing here 'cause we're done.
我們現在做什么都不重要了,因為我們結束了
Harvey, Harvey, look.
哈維,哈維
I don't care how much money you make
我不在乎你掙多少錢
or how many women you sleep with.
睡過多少女人
You have issues in your life that will keep you
你生命中有一些問題會導致你
from having real relationships.
難以獲得真正的愛情
And you can tell yourself all you want
你盡可以告訴自己,你想要的一切
that it has nothing to do with your mother,
與你的母親毫無干系
but it's a lie and you know it.
但那是自欺欺人,你自己也清楚
Well, like I said, we're done.
我說過了,我們結束了