So? How does it look?
怎么樣,看起來如何
You mean, in do I see it?
你想問,我能不能看到它
Yes.
是的
Do you see it?
你看到了嗎
Basically, any lawman worth his salt's
基本上,是個有腦子的警察
going to spot that, yeah.
都能看出來你帶了家伙
Assuming that's a deal breaker?
看來這玩意容易壞事
Yes. It's a deal breaker.
對,容易壞事
Well, if stealth is what you're aspiring to,
如果你希望低調一些
you best go with something more compact--
最好帶一個小一點的
.38 Special,
點38特別版
snub nose.
短鼻子
Got a concealed hammer
隱形撞針
so it doesn't catch on your belt when you draw.
拔槍時不會掛住你的腰帶
Tried and true, no nonsense about it.
屢試不爽,口碑極佳
Five shots? Yep.
5發子彈,對
Automatic has how many?
自動手槍有多少發
Ten in the mag, one in the chamber.
彈匣里10發,槍膛里一發
If you can't get it done with five,
如果你5發之內解決不了
then you're into spraying prey,
那就證明你根本不會瞄準
in which case I wouldn't count on another six closing the deal.
那種情形,多給你6發子彈也沒什么用
You load that with 158 grain hollow points
這槍裝的是10克重的空尖彈
instead of your standard wad cutters.
而不是普通的沖孔彈
It's got plenty of stopping power.
殺傷力足夠大
Can't get more dependable than a wheel gun.
左輪手槍是最應手的家伙
Here. Um...
這個
Try it on with this.
把它裝里邊試試
That snub, you'll conceal real nice
如果你想把它別在腰上
if you carry it I-W-B.
用這個槍套很適合
Little harder to draw from,
拔槍會困難一些
but there's really no substitute
但如果你不想被
if you're intent of fooling a vigilant eye.
警惕的人察覺,真沒有別的辦法
Comes in polymer, too.
還有塑料的
I prefer the feel of leather.
我更喜歡皮革的感覺
Old school, I guess.
有點傳統的感覺
Yeah, um...
是啊
You sure it's on the correct side?
放在這邊真的沒錯嗎
If you're right-handed, it is.
如果你不是左撇子,就沒錯
I don't know, ma-Are you sure
不知道,你確定嗎
because maybe it'll feel better on the left side.
因為我感覺放在左邊感覺好一些
General rule-You don't want to cross draw,
一般規律,不能從身體另一側拔槍
not unless you're going to be sitting,
除非你坐在椅子上
you know, store clerks, card gamers and such.
比如商店職員,賭博的人什么的
Either way you're going to want to practice your draw...
無論怎么樣,你都要不停的練習拔槍
a lot...
多加練習
because if you're all fingers,
因為如果你笨手笨腳
well, it might could be him
笑到最后的人
keeping a piece instead of you.
可能是他,而不是你
Catch my drift?
明白我的意思嗎
What's this?
這是什么
That there is why you're going to pay me five times
這就是你要花比槍支商店
what you'd pay your neighborhood gun store.
高五倍的價錢買它的原因
Serial number has been filed off.
槍號被擦掉了
So...
所以說
to state the obvious,
明擺著的事
I don't want to be caught with this on me.
我不想因為這把槍被抓住
No, sir, to state the obvious, you don't.
是啊,先生,明擺著的事
You know, Mister, I've been providing my services
先生,我從事這樣的生意
for the past 30-odd years.
已經30多年了
You'd think in that time
這段時間里
I'd learn better than to ask a man his business,
我明白,最好不要過問別人的生意
especially about one referred by the lawyer,
尤其是那律師介紹的人
but I do feel the urge to ask you,
但我真的很想問問你
we strictly talking defense here?
你買槍真是為了防身嗎
Yes, absolutely defense.
對,絕對是防身用
Why?
怎么了
Because if it's just personal protection,
如果你只是為了保護自己
aside from a bucket of money,
不如去通過合法途徑買槍
you'd save yourself a potential felony two-spot
這樣不僅可以省下好多錢
for carrying a weapon with a defaced serial number
也不會因為攜帶無序列號的槍支
if you'd just buy it legally.
而被判重罪
Yeah, but...
是啊,但是
if you did have to use it,
如果你真要用它的話
wouldn't it still be better to use one that couldn't be traced?
用一把查不到來歷的槍難道不是更好嗎
This is the west, boss.
老大,這里是西部
New Mexico's not a retreat jurisdiction.
新墨西哥州不是個文明的地方
Man steps to you bent on doing bodily harm,
如果有人過來要傷害你的身體
you've got every right to plant your feet
你有一切權利進行反擊
and shoot to kill.
開槍殺死他
Some call it a moral right,
有人稱之為道德權利
and I do include myself within that class.
我就很同意這種說法
All this to say
我要說的是
I'm happy to take your money,
我很高興帶著你的錢走人
but if you're not a convicted felon,
但如果你不是身犯重罪的人
you might best be advised
我建議你最好
to bear your arms within the confines of the law.
還是不要觸犯法律為妙
It's for defense.
這是防身用的
Defense.
防身
I'll take it.
我要了
Thanks, Bonnie.
多謝,邦妮
Jesse.
杰西
What's up, brother?
你好啊,哥們
Dude, it sounds like an earthquake out there.
老兄,里面像是地震了
Yeah. New sound system.
對,買了新的音響設備
Whoa! Check it out.
來瞧瞧
Bodacious subwoofers, yo!
好震撼的低音炮,你可以啊
Serious cannons.
這可是真家伙
18-inchers, six of them.
有六個口徑十八英寸的炮
Aluminum columns
鋁制炮管
so they're really, really like, uh, sonically neutral.
所以聲音非常適中
Tweeters are killers, too.
揚聲器也很無敵
Dig all them lines jumping around.
我喜歡那些線條蹦來蹦去
Psychedelic.
太迷幻了
Kind of like just want to stare at them.
我現在只想盯著它們看
Hmm. Yeah, man.
沒錯,伙計
Totally makes me want to crank old Savage
完全讓我想把舊音響砸了
and blaze one.
搞臺炫的
It's got, like, parametric equalization.
這機器有參數均衡功能
Automatically adjusts the levels
能自動隨著氣壓等外部條件
to changes in, like, air pressure and whatnot.
的變化調節音階
It's a totally digital vacuum tube amp
這完全是數字真空管擴音器
which is by far the best anti-distortion-wise.
是迄今為止最好的保真擴音器
It's 120 decibels without breaking a sweat.
輕而易舉就能達到120分貝
Hold on to your hats, bitches.
站穩了,伙計們
Hey, man, I saw Andrea at a meeting yesterday.
對了,伙計,我昨天聚會看到安德里亞了
She asked about you.
她還問起你了
Thanks, man, but, uh...
謝了,不過..
12 steps and all that.
我們在戒毒
Seriously?
不是吧
Maybe just a little bump.
只吸一小口吧
Left 4 Dead, yo,
《求生之路》贊
the way them bitches get all cranial
僵尸吃了那么多人
when you cap them in the head.
當你把它一槍爆頭的時候
It's like booyah!
爽死了
No, no, no, man.
不不不,兄弟
Resident Evil 4 takes it by a long shot.
《生化危機4》絕對勝出
Aw, please, brother, you're fronting.
拜托,兄弟,你是在打廣告嗎
No, man, seriously.
不,伙計,說真的
That chick, the one you got to rescue,
那妞,就是你得去解救的那個
she's smokin', bro,
惹火極了,兄弟
and then you're, like, the last undead dude on earth,
然后你就像是世上僅有的男人
so how can you not be dipping into that?
你怎么能沒興趣呢
Talk about inspiring a brother to kick some zombie ass!
這才是激勵男人打僵尸的動力啊
They're trying to eat your brain, bro.
僵尸要吃你腦子
A dude don't need no more motivation.
你還需要啥動力
That's a fair point, I guess.
我覺得很中肯
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好,好,好
Call of Duty, World at War-Zombie mode.
《使命的召喚之戰火世界》 僵尸模式
Now, that's the bomb, man.
那才刺激
Think on it, bro.
好好想想
They're not just zombies.
他們不僅僅是僵尸
They're Nazi zombies.
他們是納粹僵尸
Nazi zombies.
納粹僵尸
Yeah, man. S.S. Waffen troopers, too,
對,也是納粹黨衛隊的騎兵
which are, like, the baddest ass Nazis of the whole Nazi family!
是整個納粹家族最壞的納粹分子
Zombies are dead, man.
僵尸都死了,伙計
What difference does it make
他們活著的時候是干什么的
what their job was when they was living?
又有什么重要
Dude, you are so historically retarded.
老兄,你真是出土文物
Nazi zombies don't want to eat you
納粹僵尸不想吃你
just because they're craving the protein.
只是因為他們渴望補充蛋白質
They do it because--
他們這樣是因為
They do it because they hate Americans, man.
因為他們恨美國人
Talibans-They're the Talibans
塔利班,他們是僵尸世界的
of the zombie world.
塔利班分子
I played the game, bro.
我打過這個游戲
They ain't exactly fleet of foot.
他們并不是健步如飛
Ohh! I'm saying where's the challenge?
我是說,有什么難打的
At least the zombies in Left 4 Dead
至少《求生之路》里的僵尸
clock a respectable 40.
跑得飛快
You got to lead them and shit.
你得引誘包抄
Dude, that's because they're not even zombies!
老兄,那是因為他們根本不是僵尸
They're just infected.
他們只是被傳染了
They got, like, this rage virus.
他們染上了這種流行病
Amps them up like they've been smoking the schwag!
能量大增,像是打了雞血似的
Apples and oranges, bro.
風馬牛不相干
Totally unfair to compare the two.
完全不能相提并論
Yo, Jesse,
杰西
where do you come out on all this?
你的結論是什么
Agree, totally.
完全同意
Did that just happen?
剛才是我的幻覺嗎
Damn, man.
該死
It's quiet.
太安靜了
You know what this-This place needs?
你們知道這里該來點什么嗎
You okay?
你沒事吧
Fine.
沒事
Can't you sleep?
你睡不著嗎
Actually, yes, Marie. This is me sleeping.
實際上不是,瑪麗,我在睡覺
What's it look like?
怎么回事
Looks like you're looking at a rock
你像是在看一塊石頭
24 in the morning.
半夜12點了
This is not a rock. This is a mineral,
這不是塊石頭,是塊礦石
for, like, the tenth time.
我都說了不下十遍了
Okay. Got it.
好,知道了
Blue corundum, to be precise.
確切點說,是藍色金剛砂
Blue corundum. Well, it's very pretty.
藍色金剛砂,很好看
It's encrusted with igneous biotite
鑲以巖火燒成的母片巖中的
in a mica schist.
黑云母
Would you like some more detail? Because I can give it to you.
你想了解更多嗎,我可什么都知道
You keep acting like you give the first shit,
你就這么一直假裝對我的事感興趣
and I'll-- Hank.
而我... 漢克
Found in the Central Cordillera of Irian Jaya.
這是在伊里安查亞的中科迪勒拉山謬發現的
Blue corundum.
藍色剛玉
I'm just saying...
我只是想說
it's 2 in the morning.
現在是凌晨兩點
I'm just...asking if maybe--
我只是想問,要是你能
You know, when last I counted, Marie,
瑪麗,就我所知
there were four bedrooms in this house.
這房子里有4間臥室
You know, I mean, if I'm keeping you awake and all that.
你懂我的意思,要是我打擾到你的話
You have reached Walter White.
我是沃爾特·懷特
At the tone, please state your name, number,
請聽到嘀聲后,留下你的姓名和電話
and the reason for your call.
和你打來的原因
Thank you.
謝謝配合
Walt?
沃爾特
Hello? Walt?
在嗎,沃爾特
Um, okay, Walt, could you, uh,
好吧,沃爾特,你能...
could you call me back, please?
你能回我個電話嗎,求你了
Hank's bills are really starting to pile up here,
漢克的醫藥費賬單都堆積成山了
and, uh, in the meantime,
還有就是
I haven't received a check from you in quite a while,
你很久都沒給過我支票了
so there's that.
就是這事
Uh, second order of business
還有一件事就是
is, uh, is the car wash.
洗車房的事
God! Take the next step here.
日,我們得為下一步考慮
We need to look into buying this car wash
我們需要買下這間洗車房
while we still have--
用以處理...
Skyler. What are you doing?
斯凱勒,你在做什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Wait. Are you screening all my calls?
等等,你是不是一直以來都無視我的來電
No. No. No. I just--
沒,沒有,我只是
What are you thinking,
你是怎么想的
leaving a message like that on my machine?
居然在我電話錄音上留下這樣一條信息
What are you-What did I say?
我說了什么
You just left recorded proof
就在剛才,你留下了一個關于
of our intention to buy a car wash.
購買一間洗車房的錄音證據
Now you think that was wise?
你覺得這樣做明智嗎
Proof of our what?
關于我們什么的證據
What are you talking about?
你在說些什么東西
Skyler, we should not even be mentioning the words
斯凱勒,我們不該在這段時間里
"Car wash" on the phone at all, period.
在電話里提及任何有關洗車房的詞
Walt, it is a car wash, not a brothel.
沃爾特,這只是個洗車房,不是妓院
I mean, if we can't even say what it is,
我是說,要是我們都不能說它
why are we buying it at all?
那有何必去買它
God, look, Skyler, please, just--
天哪,聽著,斯凱勒,求你了
Hey, Mom. Hey, hon.
早安,媽媽,早安,親愛的
Look, there's some cereal on the breakfast table.
桌子上有麥片粥
I'm telling you,
聽我說
if you're not willing to pull the trigger on this,
要是你不想這么做的話
I am more than happy to call Goodman myself.
那我就自己去找古德曼
No, no, no, no, no. I will handle it, okay?
別,別,別,我會處理好的
I could so use a brain transplant right now.
我腦袋都要炸了
Hey, uh, I'm going to work.
聽著,我要去上班了
Wake up, bitch.
起床了,蠢貨
Damn!
他媽的
You're way too sensitive about your zone, bro.
老兄,你的菊花也太敏感了點吧
Ohh. Come on, man. Clean-up time.
該醒了,老兄,打掃時間到
Right on. Least we can do.
立馬起身,至少這我們還能做
Hey. The hell with, uh, with cleaning up.
別管什么打掃了
Just go out and get everybody some breakfast.
給大伙帶點早飯回來
Stock up on liquor while you're at it.
順便再去買點酒來
Keep this party going.
派對永不結束
I mean it, yo.
說真的我
I want this place kicking harder
我希望我回來的時候
than a Sensei when I get back.
派對能更加瘋狂
All right.
沒問題
You got it, bro.
包在我們身上,兄弟
Come on, damn it.
都他媽的給我動起來
Wake up and party!
醒來繼續派對
Hello.
你好
Yo, you the new guy?
你是新派來的
Yeah.
沒錯
You got something for me?
都做好了嗎
201.6.
201.6磅
What's the count?
多少重來著
201.6.
201.6磅
Give it a second weigh if you would, please.
麻煩你再稱一下
New policy.
新政策
What, Walter?
怎么了,沃爾特
Where's Gus?
古斯在哪
Why?
問他干嗎
Because I would like to speak with him.
因為我想和他說幾句
Because, the way we left things,
因為,話還沒有說清楚
I-I would like the chance to clear the air.
我想解釋下其中的誤會
What?
怎么
Walter, you're never going to see him again.
沃爾特,你再也不能見到他了
Oh, look who woke up hungry.
看看誰被餓醒了
Are you hungry?
你餓嗎
Yeah, that's good. Drink that up.
好樣的,喝多點
Just a little longer, okay, my sweetie?
再喝一點,我的寶貝
Okay?
好嗎
There you go.
就這樣
Okay, now...
好了
the Dodge gets a detail,
這輛道奇車弄了個徹底清洗
and...
還有
the Corolla gets a hand wax?
那輛花冠來了個手工上蠟
Right? Hand wax.
沒錯,手工上蠟
Okay.
沒錯
Oh. Hello. Hello.
別急哦,小寶貝
Just a few more minutes, and we're on our way home.
再過幾分鐘,我們就回家
Okay, my sweet girl?
好嗎,我的寶貝女兒
Mama's just doing her work here.
媽媽有正事要做
Mama's doing her work.
媽媽在工作
Let's see.
瞧瞧
Way to go, Hank.
做得好,漢克
Whoa, way to soldier up.
加把勁
You're doing it!
你做到了
Come on!
加油
Another few yards.
還有幾碼而已
Damn!
該死
Ahh, Jesus!
上帝啊
Look at you! Way to go, honey!
瞧瞧你自己,太棒了,寶貝
Come on.
加油
Come on, Hank!
加油,漢克
Keep it going!
堅持下
Just ten more steps.
就差十步了
9!
九步
8.
八步
7!
七步
6!
六步
You're almost there, Hank.
就快到了,漢克
God!
天啊
Oh, yeah. All right, buddy.
太好了,伙計
That's what I call kicking some ass.
這才是我說的牛逼
Oh, it was awesome, babe!
太棒了,寶貝
Hell, yeah.
太棒了
Very nice.
太漂亮了
Yeah!
好樣的
Hey!
來
You're a good man, Chuck. Thanks.
你是個好人,查克,謝謝
It's an honor, my friend.
這是我的榮幸,朋友
Same time tomorrow?
明天這時候
Damn straight, if I'm still alive.
沒錯,只要我還活著
Great session. Lots of positive energy.
這節恢復很成功,表現很積極
Lots.
相當積極
It's just it's so great to see that.
看到他這樣,真是太高興了
It's just-Yeah.
只是... 沒錯
One day at a time.
一天一天慢慢來
All we can do.
我們只能這樣了
I know. It's just
我知道,只是
you've got a real way with him.
你跟他很合得來
It's--
真是
You want to go full-time?
你想做全職嗎
We've got a spare bedroom.
我們家有空閑的臥房
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天見
You were so strong today.
你今天真的很堅強
Did you work up an appetite? I'm sure that you did.
你是不是有胃口了,我肯定你餓了
Listen, I was thinking about cooking tonight.
我正在想著今晚要做什么
So- Marie.
所以, 瑪麗
Get out.
出去吧
Oh, yo, about time.
來得正好
Oh, my God.
我的天
Yo, what's up with the pie, man? It ain't cut.
披薩怎么回事,都沒切
Yeah. Right. That's the gimmick.
沒錯,這可是個小創舉
What gimmick? This place.
什么創舉,這家披薩店
They don't cut their pizza,
披薩從不切開
and they pass the savings on to you.
為你省下切的錢
What savings? How much can it be to cut a damn pizza?
省什么錢,切個披薩能花幾個錢
Maybe it's, like, democratic, bro, you know?
這就像是,搞民主,兄弟
Cut your own Christmas tree. Cut your own pizza.
自己砍圣誕樹,自己切披薩
Yeah. It's democratic.
對啊,很民主
What am I supposed to do with this?
這我要怎么吃啊
Don't sweat it, yo.
別對它撒氣
You got some, like, scissors?
你有剪刀嗎
I will cut this bitch up good.
我來把它全分開
Yo, come in!
請進
Hey, would you mind?
去開下門吧
I figure you make, like, 10 million pizzas a year.
我假設一年能做一千萬張披薩
Each pizza takes, like, 10 seconds to cut.
每張披薩,切開花去十秒鐘
In man hours, that's--
換算成勞動工時,就是
I don't know.
我算不清
A lot?
很久吧
Hey, Jesse.
杰西
You got, um, yeah.
找你的
So, uh, how you doing?
你還好嗎
I'm dealing.
還在適應
How's Brock?
布洛克怎么樣了
Good. He's...
很好,他就在...
Brock, honey, wait in the car, okay?
布洛克,寶貝,在車里等好嗎
Let the grownups speak.
讓大人聊一會兒
Go on, little man. We'll catch up later.
去吧,小家伙,我們一會兒聊
Guess you know I've been calling.
我想你知道我一直在打給你
Yeah, um, I'm really busy at work and--
是啊,我工作真的很忙
Jesse, I'm not here to make you come up with excuses.
杰西,我來這兒不是來聽你找借口的
You got other things going on.
你有自己的事情
I get it.
我明白
There's just one thing you and me got to talk about.
只是有件事我們必須聊聊
And that's this.
就是這個
After Tomás was murdered, two dudes from the block,
湯瑪斯被殺之后,那個街區
a couple bangers he used to hang with, get run over,
過去常跟他一起鬼混的兩個人,被車撞了
one of them shot in the head.
其中一個頭部中槍
Same night, I get this in my mailbox.
就在當晚,我在郵箱里發現了這個
This was you?
這是你放的嗎
You know what?
你知道嗎
Whatever it is you had to do with my brother's killers,
無論你和殺我弟弟的兇手有什么關系
I don't want to know.
我都不想知道
But you got to tell me one thing.
但你必須告訴我一件事
Is someone gonna come looking for this?
會有人來要這筆錢嗎
No.
不會
What exactly am I supposed to do with this?
那我拿這些錢來做什么
Use it to get you and Brock
這些錢能讓你和布洛克
out of that shit hole of a neighborhood.
搬離那個惡臭的貧民窟
Or you can go out and spend it on glass,
或者拿著這些錢繼續吸
and I'd have no way of stopping you.
這我就管不了你了
But I got to believe you won't do that.
但我相信你絕對不會這么做
Go home, Walter.
沃爾特,回家去吧
How you doing?
您好
Ton of bricks?
磚塊
Rocks.
石頭
You, uh, want me to wheel them inside for you?
我可以幫你把它們推進去
Thank you.
謝謝你
Marie, is that my minerals?
瑪麗,是我的礦石到了嗎
Yes, Hank.
是的,漢克
How many boxes?
有多少盒
I don't know--
我不確定
Three, four, a hundred,
三個,四個,上百個
a million.
百萬個
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you check them for damage?
你檢查過破損嗎
They're rocks, Hank.
漢克,這些是石頭
No, they're minerals.
不是,它們是礦石
Jesus, Marie, I got some geodes coming
瑪麗,這里有一些特別精美易碎的
that are very delicate, all right?
晶洞玉石
And I will not accept any boxes that have damage.
如果包裝有破損,我就要退貨
Those delivery jackoffs, I'm telling you--
我跟你講,那些送貨的混蛋
I'm not getting ass raped by those bastards, all right?
我可不能就這么受他們欺負
Just--
親愛的
Honey, would you check?
求你,能檢查一下嗎
Just check, please?
求你檢查一下
Stop wasting it.
別那么浪費
Look, tell your brother
聽著,告訴你哥哥
that if he doesn't show up tomorrow,
如果他明天還不來上班
I'm going to have to fire him.
以后就別來了
So now go back. And no more excuses.
回去干活,別那么多借口
Mr. Wolynetz, my name is Skyler White.
沃利茲先生,我叫斯凱勒·懷特
How do you do?
您好
You want to buy my car wash.
你想買我的洗車場
I do. And I am prepared to talk numbers right now,
是的,而且如果您愿意的話
if you'd like.
我今天是來跟你談價錢的
Do you think this is an easy job?
你以為這是份清閑的活兒嗎
You are willing to get down on your hands and knees
你愿意哈下腰
and scrub like a house maid
蹭這擦那像個女傭一樣
with all the chemicals eating into your nice skin
更何況那些化學品會灼傷你的肌膚
and stinging in your eyes?
會刺痛你的雙眼
Well, I know a thing or two about scrubbing.
我對洗車行業有些許了解
Any other advice for me?
還有其他建議嗎
Because I am serious about this.
因為我是很認真地在考慮這件事情
Good.
很好
I am serious, too.
我也很認真
I have worked 30 years of building this business from nothing,
我在這行辛辛苦苦白手起家
with my own hands and my own sweat and blood.
30年才建造了這家洗車場
I can appreciate that, truly.
我真心敬佩您
So, with that in mind,
考慮到這點
is there a figure you can quote me?
您能給我一個具體的數字嗎
One which you think would adequately--
一個能讓您滿意的數字
$10 million.
一千萬
Well, let's try 879,000.
不如談一下879,000這個數字吧
Where do you come up with this number?
你怎么得出這個數字呢
You pull it from your behind?
瞎編出來的數字
On a typical day,
洗車場平日里
you manage 19 cars per hour.
每小時能洗19輛車
Extrapolating, I added the extra revenues
經推斷,加上手工打蠟及裝飾品等
for hand waxes and detailing,
預算外收入
subtracted your overhead and salary and maintenance,
再減去日常開支,薪金,維修費
operating fees, depreciation,
運轉費,折舊
which I obtained from comparable businesses
我從阿爾伯開克地區相同等級品牌
in the Albuquerque area,
得到的數據
giving me an estimate of your annual cash flow here,
使我大概得出你這里每年的資金流動
to which I applied the industry standard multiplier
我運用了產業標準乘數
and added the market value of your real estate,
并加上你不動產的市價
giving me a total estimated value of $829,000,
得出總值大約為829000這個數字
on top of which I generously added an extra $50,000...
于此同時我又很大方的多加了五萬
so as not to be insulting.
作為敬意
$20 million.
兩千萬
Okay, Mr. Wolynetz, this--
沃利茲先生
This is the price for Walter White.
這是給沃爾特·懷特的價錢
You don't think I know who you are?
你以為我不知道你是誰
I remember.
我記得可清楚了
Well, I have not pretended to be any--
我從未想過要冒名頂替
Your husband, he quit without giving me notice.
你的丈夫,他擅離職守
He broke my air fresheners.
他弄壞了我的空氣清新器
He cursed at me and grabbed himself.
他詛咒我,還抓自己來挑釁我
And now he wants to buy my car wash.
現在他想買我的洗車場
But he's not man enough to come in here and face me himself.
又完全不像個男人來直面我說出這個要求
Instead, he sends his woman. Excuse me?
而是派自己的女人來,什么
Walter White wants to buy my car wash.
沃爾特·懷特想買我的洗車場
The price he pays is $20 million.
我給他開的價錢就是兩千萬
Now please leave.
你可以走了
Have you recently lost a loved one on an aviation disaster?
你近期是否因空難失去最心愛的人
Have you suffered injury,
你近期是否因飛機殘骸
shock to the senses,
甚至跌落下來的身體殘骸
or property damage as a result of airplane debris
受過感官方面的驚嚇
or, God forbid, falling body parts?
或財產損失
Then call me, Saul Goodman.
告訴我,由我索爾·古德曼幫您解決
It goes without saying
無需多言
that the six-, seven-,
我能為您贏得
perhaps even eight-figure cash settlement
六位,七位,甚至是八位數字的
that I can win for you
現金補償
will never fill the hole in your heart
都將永遠無法填補悲劇發生
caused by your tragic loss,
而造成您內心的空虛
but you deserve justice.
但您需要公正
So if you want to tip the scales
若您想扭轉局勢
back in your favor,
贏得官司
better call Saul.
就找索爾
Saul Goodman, attorney at law.
索爾·古德曼律師
505-503-4455
505-503-4455.
Se habla espanol.
提供西班牙語服務
You might want to learn how to tail better
如果你打算一直跟蹤下去
if you're planning on making a habit of it.
最好能學幾招
May I buy you a drink?
能請你喝一杯嗎
Next round, when you're done.
等你喝完,再來一杯
Why not? You make a hell of a lot more than I do.
請吧,你賺得可比我多的去了
Uh, another round for him,
給他再來一杯
and I'll have the same. No ice.
我也一樣,不加冰
I feel like I need to explain myself.
我覺得我需要解釋下
There were some actions that I took
希望你能夠理解
which I want you to understand.
我的某些舉動
I didn't want any of this to happen.
我并不希望發生這一切
Everything I did
我的所作所為
I did out of loyalty to my partner,
都是出于對伙伴的忠誠
and then, later, of course,
當然了,后來
it was purely out of self-defense.
純粹是出于正當防衛
I hope you can appreciate that...
希望你能理解
just like I appreciated that, uh--
正如我能理解
I appreciate that when you were going to kill me
我能理解,你意圖殺我
you were simply following orders.
只是在奉命行事
I get that completely.
我完全理解
And I harbor no ill will.
且不會心懷怨恨
Well, there's a load off my mind.
那我就放心了
Mike, I'm trying to tell you--
麥克,我是想說
I get it.
我懂
Fine.
行了
Drink up, Walter.
喝酒吧,沃爾特
Hell of a last couple of weeks.
最近幾周噩耗連連
Makes a man wonder exactly where he stands.
不禁叫人懷疑自己的處境
I mean, I--
我是說
I cannot be alone in feeling this way.
維克多死后
Not after what happened to Victor.
不可能只有我有這感覺吧
So...
那么
what's with the piece?
帶手槍干嘛
Right hip inside your waistband.
你右邊腰帶上
I noticed it the other day at the lab.
那天在實驗室我就注意到了
You wear it if it makes you feel better,
帶著它能讓你安心吧
but if push comes to shove, it's not going to help.
但若真到事態嚴重,它可幫不上忙
Mike, do I have to come right out and say this?
麥克,非得要我直說嗎
You and I, we're in the same boat.
我們倆,是一條船上的螞蚱
Drink your drink.
還是喝你的酒吧
If it happened to Victor, it could happen to you.
維克多死了,下一個可能就是你
And-- and what the hell was that anyway?
那算什么
Hmm? A message?
訊息嗎
He cuts a man's throat just to send a message?
他割斷他的喉嚨只為傳遞一條訊息嗎
You won, Walter.
你是贏家,沃爾特
You got the job.
你得到了工作
Do yourself a favor
幫你自己個忙
and learn to take yes for an answer.
知足常樂吧
Yeah, I got the job, but for how long?
我現在是有工作了,但能做多久呢
Get me in a room with him.
讓我和他共處一室
Mike, just get me in a room,
麥克,只要你讓我們共處一室
and I'll do the rest.
剩下的交給我
You done?
你說完了嗎
Yeah.
說完了
Thanks for the drink.
謝謝你的酒
Hey, my man, you know how to party, brother.
哥們,你的派對超贊,兄弟
Epic! Epic!
爽啊,爽
Uh, seriously, where are you two going?
怎么,你們兩個要上哪里去
Jesse, I've been awake for, like, three straight days.
杰西,我連著三天,幾乎都沒怎么合眼
I'm turning into a Sleestak.
我都快變凹凸曼了
So crash here. It's not like I ain't got the space.
那就在這里過夜吧,又不是沒地方
Yeah, that's cool and all,
這主意不錯
but I think I got, like, this cat.
但我好像養了只貓
I think I'm, like, supposed to feed it.
我該,回去喂食了
Whatever, you little bitch.
隨便吧,個賤人
What about you? You sticking,
那你呢,你留下嗎
or do I got to flip you over and check you for a slizz?
還是要我插下你的菊花或是給你找個騷貨
Bro, I'm kind of pushing flowers here, yo.
兄弟,我都快死了
I ain't proud of it, but it's God's honest truth.
這沒什么好驕傲的,但我說的可是大實話
Hell, brother, you know we got man love for you.
兄弟,你知道我們和你有兄弟情誼
Now that you're back in the mix,
既然你又干回這行了
it's like nothing but good days ahead.
簡直前途無量啊
Plenty of time to pace it out is all I'm saying.
好日子正等著你呢
Yeah.
對
Yeah, man.
沒錯,朋友
Totally.
一點沒錯
I was thinking, like, next week?
不如,下星期繼續
Yeah, sure, man. Next week.
行啊,下星期繼續
Are we cool?
我們沒事吧
We are cool.
沒事