How's it coming?
進展如何
Ah. Very, very well.
非常,非常好
It's a flurry of deliveries.
拆包裹拆到手軟
Feels like Christmas morning.
有種圣誕節早上拆禮物的感覺
Ah, it's exciting.
真令人興奮
It's really coming together.
進展神速
And I would like to point out
有一件事我想說明
that if you have any very understandable questions
如果您對采購價格有任何疑問
about the price tag...
那是非常可以理解的
That sound... quality.
這聲響,就是品質
At Pfizer, at Merck,
輝瑞公司,默克公司(美國著名制藥公司)
that unit would be right at home.
用的都是這東西
That goes for all of it.
所有設備都是這樣
Good.
很好
I want you to have what you need.
我希望你拿到你所需要的
Oh. Well, I doff my proverbial cap to you, sir.
先生,我向您致以崇高的敬意
When do you think we'll be up and running?
你認為我們什么時候可以開工
Within a month, I'd say.
我估計, 1個月之內
Two weeks.
兩周
Uh, yeah, two weeks.
好,兩周
Good. Very good.
很好,非常好
By the way,
順便說一聲
that sample you asked me to run,
您讓我檢測的樣品
I ran it, and it is quite good.
我測過了,品質非常好
Thank you very much, Gale.
謝謝你,蓋爾
You can give that to Victor to discard.
剩下的可以交給維克多處理掉
Uh, sure.
好的
Is that our competition?
那是我們的競爭對手的貨嗎
I'm sorry?
你說什么
The, uh...
那個
It really is quite good.
那個樣品真的非常好
The purity, of course, I'm speaking of,
我指的是,純度
speaking strictly in chemical terms.
化學范疇的"好"
And I can't, as of yet, account for the blue color,
迄今,我還不能確定為什么偏藍
but, uh... if that is our competition,
但是,如果那是我們的競爭對手
we have our work cut out for us, so to speak.
那么可以說,我們的工作遇到了挑戰
You don't have any competition, Gale,
你沒有任何競爭對手,蓋爾
not as far as I'm concerned.
至少在我關注范圍沒有
After all, how pure can pure be?
話說回來,再純又能純到哪里去
Well, it can be pretty darn pure.
可以純到匪夷所思
Mr. Fring, I can guarantee you a purity of 96%.
福林先生,我向您保證可達96%的純度
I'm proud of that figure.
我為這數字驕傲
It's a hard-earned figure, 96.
這個96%來之不易
However, this other product is 99,
可是,那個樣本的純度是99%
maybe even a touch beyond that.
甚至可能更純一點
I'd need an instrument called a gas chromatograph to say for sure,
我需要一臺氣相色譜儀才能確定
but, uh, that last 3%, it may not sound like a lot,
3個百分點聽起來好像不多
but, uh, but it is.
可是,那真的是
It's tremendous.
難以逾越
It's a tremendous gulf.
難以逾越的鴻溝
Gale, for our purposes,
蓋爾,就我們的目的來說
96% will do just fine.
96%已經足夠了
Please, don't let this trouble you.
請你不要為這事煩心
Yeah. It's just...
我懂,只是...
I'd love to know who synthesized it
我想知道這是誰合成出來的
is all.
就是這樣
A man who wants to work with me.
一個想跟我合作的人
A trained chemist, like yourself.
訓練有素的化學家,像你一樣
But it won't happen.
但我們不會合作的
I don't consider him a professional.
我認為他不夠專業
If he's not, I don't know what that makes me.
如果他還不專業,那我簡直什么都不是
I'm not trying to talk myself out of a job.
我不是說我不能勝任
With this person, there are other considerations.
這個人有其它方面的問題
His is the best I've ever seen, hands down.
他的貨是我見過的最棒的,毫無疑問
And I look at this place that you've built,
我看到你建這個地方
the money you're investing,
投資那么大
sparing no expense.
不惜血本
And I know...
我知道
I know that you want the best.
我知道你想要最棒的
6353 Juan Tabo.
胡安·塔布街, 6353號
Apartment 6.
6單元
No, no. Eubank's west.
不,不尤班克路西邊
It's between Eubank and Spain,
在尤班克路和西班牙路之間
but Mazatlan's closest.
離馬薩特蘭比較近
I don't know. I just heard the one,
不知道,我只聽到一聲
just the one single, like, you know, like a backfire,
就一聲,就是那種發動機逆火的聲音
like a truck backfiring.
像是卡車逆火
I came out of my apartment...
我就從公寓里出來
A couple of us came out.
還有幾個人也出來了
No. No, nobody saw it.
沒,沒人目擊
Did you guys see anybody?
你們有看到什么人嗎
Guys, did you?
喂,有沒有啊
I don't know if they speak English too good.
我不知道他們是不是聽得懂
They're just shaking their heads.
他們只是搖頭
I don't think they saw anybody.
我想他們沒看見什么人
It was just this one loud...
只聽到一聲巨響
this... this very loud pop, and that was all.
就是很響的,嘭的一聲,然后就沒動靜了
No arguing or like that.
沒聽到爭吵什么的
So you guys good in directions there?
你們認得路嗎
You want me to...
你讓我...
They coming east or west?
他們打哪邊來,東邊還是西邊
If they're heading east,
如果向東走
tell them there's an Exxon on their left-hand side.
那他們的左手邊會有一家埃克森石油
then it's straight residential.
直走就是住宅區
You want me to what? Yeah.
你要我干什么,好
No. I'll stay on the line.
不,我在線等
You know him?
你認得他
We all heard this shot.
我們都聽到了槍聲
Hey, I don't think you ought to go in there.
我說,你不應過去
Mister, this is a crime scene.
先生,這可是罪案現場
You don't want to touch anything.
不能碰任何東西
Mister...
先生
Mister, are you listening to me?
先生,你有沒聽到我說話
You little bastard.
你這小雜種
Drive.
開車
Drive!
快開車
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
He's gone?
人死了
Look at me.
看著我
Gone?
死了
You sure?
你確定
Gone?
死了
Splattered all over.
血肉橫飛
Oh, Jesus.
老天爺
Oh, shit.
靠
All right.
行啊
So...
那么
Shit.
靠
All right, you do a sweep?
清理現場了沒
I couldn't. People there.
不行,有人在
People?
有人
He get himself seen by these people?
有人看見他死在那兒了
What about you?
那你呢
What about you?
你有沒有被看見
Yeah. So what?
有,怎么樣
Just another looky-loo.
也就一兩眼
I guess I'd better get this over with.
我看我最好處理下
Oh, geez, I-I-I woke you up.
對不起,我把你吵醒了
I woke you up. No, no, no. It's okay.
我把你吵醒了,不不不,沒事的
I needed to get up anyway.
我本來也要起床了
Are you coming in?
進來嗎
No, no. It's kind of my only time to run errands.
不用了,我就這點時間能出來辦事
I just needed to-Ah.
我只是想
I--
我
Sorry.
對不起
It's okay.
沒關系
And thank you, big time, as always.
我們一直都非常感謝你
They seem to be getting bigger instead of smaller,
賬單不僅沒有減少,好像反而越積越多
and I'm not really sure what that's all about.
我也不太清楚怎么回事
Please, for God's sake,
看在上帝的份上
tell me if this is getting to be too much for you guys.
告訴我是不是太為難你們了
Absolutely not, okay?
沒有的事,好嗎
It's absolutely fine.
完全沒問題
Okay.
好吧
Does this mean what I think it means?
我沒有想錯吧
What?
什么
You and Walt?
你和沃爾特
What?
怎么了
His car's parked in the driveway.
他的車就停在門前車道上呢
It's not a state secret.
誰都看得見
I-- uh, all right. Okay. I'm not pressing.
我...我不是給你壓力哈
I just--
只是
I think that it's great.
我覺得這挺好
That's all, all right?
就這樣吧
I'm out of here. Okay.
我走了, 好的
A big howdy-do to Mr. I'm-Not-Here.
替我跟假裝不在先生問聲好
Breakfast?
吃早餐嗎
Yeah.
好
Yeah? Okay.
我來做
All right. What do you want?
想吃什么
All right, look.
好吧, 聽我說
So I make it 10 to 9, which means--
已經8點50了,所以
Shut up.
閉上嘴
Which means we need to start a cook in the next 10 minutes
所以我們得在10分鐘內做起來
to keep to our schedule--
才能趕上我們的計劃
Gus' schedule.
古斯的計劃
And as angry as he may be,
不管他現在怎么生氣
I don't believe he's willing to forfeit an entire batch.
我想他不會愿意這樣放棄整批貨
That just might make him angrier.
那只會惹他更生氣
Come on, Mike. Let us cook.
別這樣,麥克,讓我們干活吧
Isn't that what this whole thing is about?
這一切不都是為了這個
That's right, genius. Watch me.
說的沒錯,天才,看好我
We ain't missing no cook.
我們不會耽誤進度的
We're closed. Closed.
我們打烊了,打烊了
Saul Goodman and Associates.
索爾·古德曼律師事務所
I'll see if he's in. Please hold.
我看看他在不在,請別掛
Saul, Skyler White calling.
索爾,斯凱勒·懷特找你
Saul.
索爾
Saul, Skyler White on the line.
索爾,斯凱勒·懷特打電話來了
Saul!
索爾
Skyler White.
斯凱勒·懷特
What the hell does she want?
她想干嘛
Uh, h-he's nowhere to be found.
我找不到他
I called his condo.
我打到他家里
I called every number I have for him.
他所有號碼我都打過了
Yeah, I'm sure he's fine.
我肯定他沒事
You're sure?
你肯定
As in you know where he is?
你知道他在哪
Well, I'm not the man's keeper,
我不是他保姆
but, uh, Walt's a big boy.
但沃爾特是個大人了
He'll turn up.
他會出現的
Mr. Goodman, clearly something is going on here.
古德曼先生,很明顯出了問題
I mean, why would he leave his car in my driveway?
他會把車停在我家車道上嗎
People carpool to work, right?
現在人拼車上班
It's good for the environment.
對環境有好處嘛
He carpools?
拼車
He carpools to his job at a meth lab?
他和人拼車去毒品實驗室
Hey, whoa! Ho ho! You're breaking up there.
你斷線了呀
I didn't quite catch that last-Whoo!
最后說什么我沒聽清
You're a chatty Cathy today.
你今天真能侃
Okay, do you know anything?
好吧,你知道點什么嗎
Anything at all? Please!
什么都行,拜托你
I'm looking for some help here.
請你幫幫忙
Look, Walter is fine, okay?
聽著,沃爾特沒事,好嗎
I guarantee that 100%.
我百分百保證
100%.
百分百個頭
You got a passport, right?
你有護照的吧
Yeah. Uh, Albuquerque.
嗯,阿爾布開克
I'm in, uh, Nob Hill.
我這里是諾布山
I need the number for a locksmith.
我要找個鎖匠
I don't know. Pick one.
不知道,隨便吧
You sure there's nothing?
真的沒辦法嗎
No, it's not even me.
不是我不幫你
It's state law, really.
法律不允許呀
Are you sure there isn't some sort of,
你就沒有點什么
I don't know, um--
證明之類的
No. Nothing.
沒有,真沒有
Maybe, uh, a car registration.
車輛登記也許可以
That would have your address.
上面應該有您家地址
No, but I can't even get in my car.
可我現在車都進不去
My car keys were on the same ring.
我車鑰匙和門鑰匙掛在一起
My God, my-- my-- my credit cards,
天哪,我的信用卡
my-It's all right, sweetheart.
別哭,小寶貝
My driver's license, my checkbook.
我的駕照,支票簿
I have to start canceling all that--
我必須去全部注銷掉
My whole life was in that purse,
我什么都裝在錢包里了
and he just came, and he cut it right off my shoulder.
他就這么施施然來,輕飄飄就偷走了
We could have been stabbed.
幸好我們母女沒有遭其毒手
I'm sorry, really.
真遺憾,真的
But without proof of residency--
但沒有居住證明
I can take you down to my shop.
不然去我店里吧
You're welcome to wait there, file a police report.
可以在那安坐等待,填妥警方筆錄
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
I cannot believe this day.
今天怎么這么倒霉
I know. It's just...
我知道,只是...
the law.
規定就是規定
Oh, my God.
天
My identification. It's gone.
我的身份證,不見了
Oh, God, not-- not this second.
上帝啊,別再這樣了啊
Call the pharmacy. I--
打電話給藥店,我...
Are you okay?
你還好吧
Please, just-Please, just take her.
拜托,抱下她
Just take her, please.
幫我抱下她,拜托了
Oh. Oh, God.
天哪
Not now.
別是現在啊
No. No. No.
不要啊
Oh, you're a lifesaver. Truly.
你救了我的命啊,真的
Here you go, sweetheart.
好啦,寶貝
Oh, there you go.
好了好了
Um, how do you, um,
請問
how do you want to deal with the bill?
請問賬單怎么付
I-Unfortunately, all my cash was taken, so--
真不幸,我的現金也被偷光光了
That's fine. We'll mail it to you.
沒事,我們寄給你
Will you? You do know where I live, right?
真的,知道我地址嗎
Sir, again, thank you so much.
先生,再次感謝,太謝謝了
Really. Yeah.
真的
Hey, there! I'm back!
嘿,我回來了
How was P.T.?
物理治療如何
I heard it was very good.
聽說效果很好
Yeah.
是啊
I'm really liking this new therapist.
我很喜歡新治療師
He keeps me in the loop,
他跟我保持著聯系
always has time for a phone call.
能時時跟我通電話
I just-I like it.
很不錯
So...
那么
tell me all about it.
來說說看
I heard you broke new ground today.
聽說你今天有新突破
I broke new ground?
是嗎
That's what he said.
他是這么說的
Tell me.
說說看呢
I walked 16 feet in 20 minutes,
我20分鐘走了16英尺
which is up from my 15 1/2 yesterday.
確實比昨天多了半英尺
And I had maybe this much less shit in my pants,
還少拉了點在褲子上
so yeah, Marie, if you and him
瑪麗,如果你和他
and everybody else in America secretly took a vote
還有其他美國人已秘密投票
and changed the meaning of the entire English language,
決定顛覆所有英文的意思
yeah, I guess I broke new ground.
那我想應該是突破吧
Well, call it a figure of speech,
好吧,這是比喻好不好
but I am seeing progress.
但我確實看到了進步啊
Definite progress.
絕對的進步
You're ordering a new rock?
你要買新巖石嗎
I'm bidding on a new mineral.
我在競拍新礦石
It's a nice one.
這塊很美
What? It's pretty.
怎么了,確實很美啊
I need the thing.
我要上廁所
Okay.
好
Numero uno?
大的小的
Dos.
大的
Okay.
好
Those--
那些
Those pretty little crystals. I like that.
那些漂亮的小晶體,我很喜歡
Okay.
好了
All right, I just want to go on record
好吧,容我提醒一下
we should all be wearing masks.
我們該戴上防護罩
We should be wearing masks.
都該戴上防護罩
I bet he forgets the aluminum.
我敢說他忘記放鋁粉了
Guaranteed.
我敢擔保
Guarantee he forgets.
他一準忘記
Oh, you don't know what the hell you're doing, do you?
都不知道自己在做什么,是吧
You forgot the aluminum.
你剛放鋁粉了
One of the first steps in the--
其中第一步是
Son of a bitch.
該死的
All right, let's talk about Gale Boetticher.
好了,該談談蓋爾·伯蒂徹了
He was a good man and a good chemist,
他是個好人,好制毒師
and I cared about him.
我很喜歡他
He didn't deserve what happened to him.
他本不該有如此下場的
He didn't deserve it at all.
罪不至此
But I'd shoot him again tomorrow
但我還是遲早
and the next day and the day after that.
會親手槍殺了他的
When you make it Gale versus me
如果你在我和蓋爾
or Gale versus Jesse,
或者杰西和蓋爾之間擇一
Gale loses, simple as that.
他必輸無疑,就這么簡單
This is on you, Gus--
這都因你而起,古斯
not me, not Jesse.
不因我,也不因杰西
Gale's death is on you.
蓋爾的死是因你而起的
I mean, really, what did you expect me to do,
不然你還指望我怎么做
just simply roll over
就這么認輸
and allow you to murder us?
讓你斃了我們嗎
That I wouldn't take measures--
我不該采取行動
extreme measures to defend myself?
甚至是極端行動來保護自己嗎
Wrong!
錯
Think again.
再想想
And whatever--
不管怎樣
whatever it is you're planning there,
不管你在打算些什么
whatever-- whatever it is--
不管是什么
the point that you're trying to make here,
不管你想達到什么目標
let me-- let me suggest that you keep one thing in mind.
容我提醒一句,你要知道一件事
Without us,
沒有我們
without Jesse and myself,
沒有杰西和我
you have no one to make your product.
就沒人能幫你制毒
Certainly not him.
當然他更不能
This person doesn't know what the hell he's doing!
他根本不知道自己在做什么
Been watching him for weeks.
我觀察了他好幾周
I know every step of his cook.
知道了他制毒的每個步驟
Do you really? You--
真的嗎,你...
Really? Oh, so please tell me.
真的,那請告訴我
Catalytic hydrogenation, is it protic or aprotic?
催化氫化作用是質子還是無質子反應
Because I forget.
因為我忘記了
And if our reduction is not stereospecific,
如果你的提純不是立體定向的
then how can our product be enantiomerically pure?
你怎么能確定成品的純度
I mean, is 1 phenyl, 1 hyrdoxyl,
一個苯基,一個羥基
2 methylamino propane--
兩個甲胺基
containing, of course, chiral centers
當然還包括丙烷鏈中
at carbons number 1 and 2 on the propane chain.
一號和二號碳原子這兩個手性中心
Then reduction to Methamphetamine
那如果提純至甲基苯丙胺
eliminates which chiral center is it again?
又該減去哪個手征性中心呢
Because I forgot.
因為我都忘記了
Come on, help me out, professor!
說啊,幫幫我啊,教授
Gus.
古斯
We're here. Come on.
算了吧,我們在這里
Let us work.
讓我們干活吧
All his bullshit aside, it's called a cook.
說的都是廢話,那叫制毒
See, everything comes down to following a recipe.
要按照配方做每一件事
Simple, complicated, it doesn't matter.
是簡單還是復雜,都無所謂
The steps never change,
步驟一成不變
and I know every step.
我知道所有的步驟
Oh, is-- is that what you want?
這就是你想要的嗎
This... short order cook?
這種劣質產品
You're not fpping hamburgers here, pal.
這跟做漢堡不一樣,老兄
What happens when you get a bad barrel of precursor?
如果你的原材料有問題怎么辦
Or how would you even know it?
你甚至都不會鑒別
And what happens in the summer
到了夏季
when the humidity rises
濕度升高
and your product goes cloudy?
你的貨受潮了怎么辦
H-How would you guard against that?
你有什么防范措施呢
Gus.
古斯
You do this,
如果你這么做
all you'll have left
只會給你
is an $8 million hole in the ground.
造成八百萬元的經濟損失
This lab--
沒有我們
This equipment is useless without us.
這間實驗室,這些設備都是擺設
Without Jesse and myself,
沒有杰西和我
you have no new product.
你就沒有新產品
You have no income.
你就沒有收入
Your people out there will not be paid.
你的手下就得不到工錢
Your distribution chain collapses.
你的分銷渠道就會崩潰
Without us...
沒有我們
you have nothing.
你會一無所有
You kill me, you have nothing.
你殺了我,就斷了財路
You kill Jesse, you don't have me.
你殺了杰西,也就失去了我
You won't do this.
你不會這樣做的
You're too smart.
你是個聰明人
You can't afford to do this.
你承受不了這代價
Please.
求你了
Let us just go back to work.
讓我們繼續干活
We're here.
我們就在這里
Let us work.
讓我們干活吧
We're ready to go to work.
我們準備好要干活了
We'll just pick up right where we left off.
我們接著之前的進度繼續干
Well?
愣著干嘛
Get back to work.
接著干活
Let's just-We'll just lay this down.
把這個捅放平
We'll put him in feet first.
先把腳裝進去
Grab his shoe.
抓著他的鞋
Oh. Here. Wait, wait. Just lift him up.
等一等,把他抬起來
There. All right.
好了
Here we go.
就這樣
God.
天吶
If you push that way, I'll hold him in.
你往里推,我扶著他
Okay, ready?
好的,準備好沒
Oh, shit!
該死的
All right, wait. Wait.
好了,等一等
Forget that.
別管它了
Come on.
用力
Up!
抬起來
Get down.
放下
Okay.
好了
HYDROFLUORIC ACID
氫氟酸
I never used this stuff. You sure it'll do the job?
我從沒用過這玩意,能管用嗎
Trust us.
相信我們
CORROSIVE
腐蝕劑
Here you go, hon. Get you anything else?
給你,親,還需要什么嗎
Uh, no, I'm good. Thanks.
不用了,謝謝
How are you doing?
你好嗎
No, I mean, you know--
我的意思是...
How are you doing?
你感覺還好嗎
You did the only thing that you could.
你做了你唯一能做的
I hope you understand that.
我希望你能明白這一點
Thoughts?
有什么打算
Got any thoughts
你是說
on what our next move might be?
下一步我們有什么打算嗎
What next move?
什么下一步
Our next move.
我們的下一步
Our next move,
我們的下一步
given the fact that at the first opportunity Gus will kill us.
鑒于古斯一旦有機會就會干掉我們
What, that wasn't an opportunity just now?
難道剛才不是干掉我們的好機會嗎
Seemed like a pretty damn good opportunity to me.
我感覺那機會他媽非常好
No, no. Golden, I would say.
不是的,我說那是黃金機會
We bought ourselves some time.
我們為自己爭取了些時間
Yes, but--
沒錯,不過...
the question is how much.
問題是多久
He'll be looking for another chemist.
他一定在尋找接替我的人
He's not going to find another chemist.
他不會找到能夠接替你的人
Where is he going to find another chemist?
他上哪去找接替你的人呢
It's not just about somebody
這個人不僅要有能力
being able to run a lab that big.
使這么大的實驗室正常運轉
Someone he can trust,
還要值得信任
someone he knows will keep their mouths shut.
他得確保這個人會守口如瓶
Yeah. Good luck with that.
對,祝他好運
Bet it took him years to find Gale.
估計他用了很多年才找到蓋爾
Bet he's sorry now.
他現在一定很傷心
Are you sure you're okay?
你確定自己沒事嗎
At least now we all understand each other.
至少現在我們能互相理解
Right?
對吧
What do you mean?
你這話什么意思
I mean him and us, we get it.
意思是我們上了他的賊船
We're all on the same page.
我們現在同坐一條船
What page is that?
這又是條什么船呢
The one that says...
這條船上的人說...
if I can't kill you,
即使我殺不了你
you'll sure as s--- wish you were dead.
你他媽也別想活得舒服
Yo. Excuse me.
打擾一下
Thanks.
謝謝
Here.
給你
Thanks.
謝謝
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
It's parked over on Amsden.
我把車停到安士敦街了
Junior was about to get up, and he would have seen it,
小懷特要起床了,我怕他看到
so I wanted to avoid a lot of questions.
我不想讓他東問西問的
That was smart.
很聰明
Yeah.
是啊
Kenny Rogers.
肯尼·羅格斯的T恤
You okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah.
沒事
Right as rain.
我好得很
Do you have your keys?
你帶鑰匙了嗎
Yeah.
帶了
Uh, it's parked three blocks down
車停在三個街區外
on the right.
馬路右邊
Yeah.
好的