You know what the issue is with this world?
你知道這個世界有什么問題嗎
Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic.Now get it to work.
人人都希望有魔法能解決自己的問題 但卻沒有人真正相信魔法 現在快讓它顯靈
Here's the thing, Jefferson, this is it.This is the real world.
問題是 杰弗森 這就是世界 這里是現實世界
A real world.How arrogant are you to think yours is the only one?
這只是一個現實世界 你以為這是唯一的世界嗎 真是自大
There are infinite more. You have to open your mind.
還有無數的世界 你得開闊眼界
They touch one another, pressing up in a long line of lands, each just as real as the last. All have their own rules.
它們彼此接壤 數個世界緊密相連 每一個都真實存在 都有自己的規則
Some have magic. Some don't.And some need magic...Like this one.And that's where you come in.
有些具有魔法 有些沒有 有些需要魔法 比如這個世界 這就是需要你出手的地方
You and your friend are not leaving here until you make my hat.Until you get it to work.
你和你的朋友要一直待在這兒 直到你完成了我的帽子 直到你能讓它顯靈
And then what?
然后呢
Then I go home.
然后我會回家