Make one like that.
做個跟它一樣的
You want me to make a hat? You don't have enough?
你要我做帽子 你還嫌帽子少嗎
Well, none of them work, do they?Or else you wouldn't be here.Now make a hat and get it to work.
可那些不是都沒用嗎 不然也不用把你請來了 做一頂帽子 并讓它顯靈
I don't...
我不...
You have magic. You can do it.
你有魔力 你能做到
The hats, the tea... Your psychotic behavior.You think you're the mad hatter.
帽子 茶 你瘋瘋癲癲的行為 你認為自己是瘋帽子先生
My name's Jefferson.
我叫杰弗森
Okay. You've clearly glommed on to my kid Henry's thing.They're just stories.
好吧 顯然你完全接受了亨利的理論 那只是童話罷了
The mad hatter is in "Alice in wonderland," a book. A book I actually read.
瘋帽子先生是《愛麗絲夢游仙境》里的人 是本書 我讀過的書
Stories? What's a story?When you were in high school, did you learn about the Civil War?
童話嗎 童話是什么 你上高中的時候 學過南北戰爭嗎
Yeah, of course.
當然
How? Did you read about it, perchance, in a book?How is that any less real than any other book?
怎么學 會不會湊巧是在書上看到的 你怎么知道它就比別的書真實呢
History books are based on history.
歷史書是以歷史為依據的
And storybooks are based on what, imagination?
那么童話書以什么為依據 想象嗎
Where does that come from?It has to come from somewhere.
想象又從哪兒來的 總歸有個出處