Tiny Thing, come back!
小不點,它回來了!
Oh, come back, Tiny Thing. We need you!
哦,回來了,小不點,我們需要你!
My baby
我的寶貝
What? Five more minutes and then we stop.What?Five more minutes... No!
什么?再過五分鐘我們就得停下來了 什么?再過分鐘我們就...不!
That's our chimney!You're gonna destroy the whole roof?
那是我們的煙囪,你要毀掉整個屋頂?
Mom, we have to replace the chimney with a slide for when the storks deliver my baby brother.
媽媽,我們需要個滑梯來替換這個煙囪用來給鸛媽們送來我的小兄弟
What he said.
他說的
No! Don't be crazy.You cannot do the chimney.Come on, don't make me the mean mom.
不!這樣會瘋掉的。你不可能換得了這煙筒。別讓我成為壞媽媽
Dads are fun, moms are mean. I heard that!
爸爸搞笑,媽媽壞 我聽到了!
Parent conference. Pinching!
父母會議 別揪我耳朵
Henry, people are gonna think we're crazy.We need to tell him.
亨里,其他人覺得我們要瘋了。我得告訴他
Tell him what?What, to go watch more TV?
告訴他什么?什么,告訴他多看點電視么?
This is the best time I've had with Nate in my life.I actually feel like a dad again.
和內特在一起是我人生中最美的時光了。我又一次覺得自己像個爸爸
And when no baby brother shows up?
如果不會有弟弟來呢
Well, then we tell him.We can get a new chimney, but we'll never be able to replace this time with Nate.
好吧,我們會告訴他的 我們可以弄一個新煙囪的 但是我們永遠不可能和內特一起換新的煙筒了
And if we put those headsets back on, how old will Nate be when we take them off again?
如果我們一直帶著耳機 等到我們再脫下來的時候,內特會有多大了?
I'm not a jerky teen yet.Fleeting moments, precious memories.
我還沒成問題少年,光陰似箭 回憶珍貴