Okay, quick, get to the plane!
好,快點上飛機!
What? I thought it was broken.
什么?我以為飛機壞了
No, I fixed it with some spare parts.
不不不,我用些零備件修好了
We're gonna get ya. We're gonna get ya.
我們來接你了
All right, let's go!Junior!
好,出發!朱尼爾
Obviously, I'm not gonna push it.Wait!
很顯然,我不會推它的。等等
Oh, I could push it so easily.It would take such a little amount of force.
天哪,我輕輕就能推動了,(推它)不需要太多力
Don't look at me like that.
別用那種眼神看我
If you don't give us Tiny Thing,we're gonna eat you.
如果你不把小不點交出來,我們就吃了你
We're gonna eat you anyway!
不管怎樣我們要吃掉你了
You don't say it.You make the deal and then you eat them anyway. Gotcha!
你不要這么說,不管怎樣,你達成交易了再吃他們。 好的!
We're not going to eat you!
我們不打算吃你了!
Well, now it's too late!
好,不過現在說太晚了
On, no! No!Junior! Let's go!
噢,不要!朱尼爾! 我們走!
All right, let's fly!
好,讓我們起飛吧!
It doesn't fly.What? It falls!
它不會飛。什么? 它掉下去了
Why did I save you?
我為什么要救你
Wolf pack! Form of wolf plane!
狼群!狼群組成的飛機!
Come on! Come on! Let's go!
快點,快點我們走吧