Why did you stop? Come on!
為什么停下來了?繼續啊!
Okay, I get the plan.I can fake it. I can fake it! Okay, okay. Fake it!
我有個計劃。我可以假裝被打。 好,作假!
Wait! Hold on a second, okay? Wait.All right, I have an idea.
等下!等下好嗎?等等。好吧,我有一個主意
Imagine how much harder she could hit me if you cut us down. I could really wail on this guy.
想象一下,如果你把我們放下來,她打我得跟更狠 我能把他打個半死
I mean, you don't have to go that hard, but...
我的意思是,你不必這么狠吧
Oh, I think I do. Well...Oh, I'm still mad at you.
我覺得可以,我仍然對你很生氣
Cut 'em down!
把他們放下來!
Grab a stick or something!Wait, what?Do you want more?Yeah.
拿一根棍子或者其他的!什么?等下?還想要更多嗎?要
Will this tiny twig be enough? Yes! No! No!
這個小木棍夠用嗎?是的!不,完全不夠!
Bigger! Get the biggest twig you can find!
更大的!拿你能找到的最大的棍子!
Sorry, Junior.Gotta give the people what they want.
對不起了。眾望所歸
Grab the baby! Let's go!
帶上嬰兒!跑!
Wolf pack, chase!Chase, chase, chase.
狼群,快去追!快去追!
Why wouldn't you stop hitting me?
為什么你一直在敲我?
I was distracting them.
我在分散他們的注意力。
Okay, here we go.
好的,我們走吧
Oh! Oh! We should untie the bridge!
我們應該拆了這座橋!
Yeah, I know. What do you think I'm doing?
是的,我知道。不然你以為我在干嘛呢?
Chase, chase, chase.
快追!!!