Kinda scary, huh? What?
害怕了嗎?什么?
The trees. They kinda look like those hooded creatures in the movie, don't they?
那些樹,是不是有點,像電影里那些帶頭巾的東西?
Did you like the movie? I told you I did.
你喜歡電影嗎?我說過我喜歡
No, no. You said "nyeh." "Nyeh" is exactly halfway between "yeah" and "nah"
不,不,你說的是nyeh。nyeh是介于“是”和“不”中間的
That's the kind of answer I would tell my students is "ambiguous."
這樣的答案我會對學生說太含糊了
Was that your intent? More or less.
那就是你想說的?差不多吧
Oh, Bud, I know it's tough on you, but, hey, look, think on the bright side...
哦,小家伙,我知道你不好受,但往好的方面想想
You know, every other week, we get to stay up late, eat junk food, and...
隔一周,你就可以睡到很晚,吃些垃圾食品,還有...
go see movies your Mom would never let you see in a million years.
去看那些你媽媽永遠不會讓你看的電影
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Then you didn't see that deer? No! Where?
你沒看到那頭鹿?沒有,哪里?
It's gone. I must have... Wow! It must have run away.
消失了,我肯定...它肯定是逃走了
Whatever... Oooh...
管它呢... 噢...
Ah... What? Ah, it's a flat.
啊,怎么了?噢,車胎癟了
We must have blown a tire driving on the shoulder.
靠路邊的輪胎肯定爆了
I'll be right back. Maybe we should call someone.
我很快回來,也許我們該叫人來
It's a flat tire. It's...you know, despite what your mom says I'm not completely useless. I'll be right back.
只是個輪胎而已,不管你媽媽怎么說,我不是毫無用處的,我很快回來
Hello?
喂?
What is it, Dad? It's nothing. It's just, it's just the wind, Eric. Get back in the car.
是什么,爸爸?沒什么,只是風而已,埃里克,回車上去
It's all right, it's all right. It's just me. Clumsy me. It's all right.
沒事,沒事,是我,我手忙腳亂了,沒事
Hello? Who's there?
喂?誰在那?
What is it Dad? Stay in the car.
是什么,爸爸?待在車里
Get away! What do you want?
走開!你想干什么?
Get away from me! Get away!
離我遠點!走開!
Get away! Get away! Get away! Hey, hey, hey! Calm down inside there. Calm down.
走開!走開!走開!走開!走開!走開!嘿,嘿,嘿!在那冷靜,冷靜
Yeah, I'm gonna need some backup, just past Exit 5.
我需要支援,5號出口
Car on the shoulder of the road, lone male in the driver's seat,
車子停在了路邊,駕駛座上有個男人
under the influence of...something.
受了某種刺激...
Wait, there might be another one.
等下,可能還有另一個人
I'm gonna need an ambulance!
我需要輛救護車!
State trooper took this before the paramedics showed up.
醫護人員到之前,州警拍下了這個
He's unconscious, has four broken bones. He's gonna be in the hospital for a month.
他失去意識了,斷了四根骨頭,他要在醫院待上一個月了
I didn't hurt my son.
我沒有傷害我兒子
You remember removing the tire iron from the trunk? No! No! -
你記得從行李箱中拿出輪胎撬棒嗎?不!不!
What's the last thing you remember?
你最后記得的事是什么?
I picked Eric up from school. Friday, for the weekend.
我從學校接回了埃里克,周五,過周末
Who would do this?
誰會這么干?
This happened two days ago in Beechwood, New Jersey.
這兩天前發生在碧奇烏,新澤西州
Mr. Fisher had ingested LSD one afternoon and didn't come down until 18 hours later.
費希爾先生某個下午吸食了LSD,直到18小時后才有反應
The hospital reported 6 other patients who ingested LSD in the last 24 hours.
醫院報告了另外6個在過去24小時里,吸食LSD的病人
The hospital called the CDC, the CDC called us.
醫院通知了疾病控制中心,疾病控制中心通知了我們
So, a bunch of people got spiked. What makes it a BAU case?
那么,有群人被下藥了,為什么這是行為分析部的案子?
They each received 10 to 20 times the normal dose.
他們每人服用了高于常量10到20倍的份量
It's enough to kill a small child. Or cause a grown man to kill him with a tire iron. -
足夠殺死個孩子了,或是讓一個成年人用輪胎橇棒殺了他
Of the seven victims, there was one death and one coma.
7個受害者里,一個死了一個昏迷
This is from the hospital's security footage the same night Fisher lost it.
這是費希爾出事那天晚上,醫院的保安監控錄象
These people didn't get spiked.
這些人不吸毒
These people were poisoned.
他們是被下毒了
Roman philosopher Lucretius wrote, "What is food to one......is to others, bitter poison."
羅馬哲學家盧克萊修說過:“一些人的美食......卻是其他人的毒藥”
Of the 7 victims, Gail Norman was the only death. She was 78.
7個受害者里,只有蓋爾?諾爾曼死了,她78歲
Ran out into the middle of the road, and she was hit by a car. She was DOA.
跑到了路中央,被車撞到了,到醫院的時候就死了
The other potentially fatal case is 9 year old Brittany Canon.
另一個潛在的嚴重案件是,9歲的布列塔尼?卡農
She fell out of a tree house and fractured her skull.
她從一顆樹上摔了下來,頭骨破裂
She's in a coma and the doctors don't know if she's going to come out of it.
她還在昏迷中,醫生也不知道她是否會挺過來
How do you wanna handle the press?
你打算怎么應付媒體?
We still don't even know how these people got dosed.
我們甚至不知道這些人怎么被下藥的
I think it would be irresponsible to issue a warning without specifics.
我想不給出細節就作出警告是不負責任的
It'll just cause panic.
只會導致恐慌
I did notify the local PD, though, to be discreet.
我已經通知了當地警察提高警惕
How is it possible that none of these people knew how they got poisoned?
這些人里怎么可能沒人知道,他們是怎么被下藥的?
None of them remembers anything about the day it happened.
發生那天的事沒人記得
These people were so messed up, it's made it difficult for local PD to retrace the victim's steps.
這些人完全錯亂了,警察很難追蹤受害者之前的事
So, we need to go on precedent. We know there are four types of poisoners who target multiple victims.
那么,我們需要看看以前的案子,我們都知道,有四種投毒者會以大面積的受害者為目標
There's the true believer, the political terrorist/religious cult.
信徒,政治恐怖分子/宗教信徒
There's the extortionist. The product tamperer holds the business hostage in exchange for money.
勒索者,對商品投毒來勒索金錢
Or the prankster. Usually a younger offender who doesn't mean any harm and it's basically just a big practical joke.
或是惡作劇的人,通常是個年輕罪犯,沒想造成傷害,只是個付諸了行動的玩笑
And the avenger, someone with a personal vendetta who chooses poison as their weapon.
還有復仇者,那些有深仇大恨的人,選擇了毒藥作為武器
We need to find out as quickly as possible which type he is.
我們要盡快弄清楚他是哪一種
Because with the exception of the prankster,
因為除了惡作劇的人外
all these types commonly test their poison on a small scale before appearing at a larger attack.
所有這些類型在進行大襲擊之前都會小范圍試驗毒藥
Then, let's hope this one was just a prank.
那么,希望這只是個惡作劇
I would suggest we split up the victims, see if there's a pattern to the victimology.
我建議單獨分析每個受害者,看能否從被害者研究中找到犯罪模式
Most of them are still in the hospital. I'll call local PD to meet us there.
他們大多數人還在醫院,我會通知當地警察在那見我們
I'll check the lab reports. Maybe there's a clue to the unsub's motive in the specific nature of the poison he used.
我會檢查下實驗室的報告,也許有線索找到這個未知人物用這種特殊毒藥的動機
I can't imagine anybody could want this to happen.
不敢想象誰會希望這發生
Detective Hanover, Beechwood PD. Agent Hotchner, this is Agent Gideon.
漢諾威警官,碧奇烏警局的,霍奇納探員,這是高登探員
Thanks for coming down on such short notice.
感謝你們這么快趕來
Doctor said he may have permanent brain damage.
醫生說他可能有永久性的腦損傷
I've never seen anything like this. Well, let's hope we can help him.
我從沒見過這樣的情況,希望我們能幫到他
Have you had a chance to review the victim's files?
你重新檢查過受害者的檔案嗎?
We're especially interested in talking to the boy's father.
我們很感興趣和男孩的父親談談
We'd like to get a sense of why he turned violent...
我們想知道...他為什么會變得暴力
While the lab analyzes the specific nature of the LSD he was dosed with, we'd like to get our own sense:
實驗室在分析他吸食的LSD的特殊藥性,我們也想得到自己的答案
was it the drug itself or was there something else going on?
只有那種藥還是有別的東西混在里面?
And hopefully, that can give us a little bit of a window into the motive of the offender.
希望那能給我們點線索找到罪犯的動機
He's in the psych ward. Well, we'll keep it short.
他在精神病房,我們會很快說完
Mr. Fisher? Shrink or cop?
費希爾先生?心理醫生還是警察?
I'm an FBI profiler, so I guess I'm a little of each.
我是個FBI犯罪摹寫員,兩者都有點
I'm Jason Gideon.
我是詹森高登
I can't imagine what you've been through.
我對你發生的事感到抱歉
I understand you recently divorced your wife. Can you tell me why?
我知道你最近和你妻子離婚了,能告訴我原因嗎?
What do you wanna know? Was I angry about the divorce?
你想知道什么?我是不是為離婚生氣?
I mean, was I so angry that I wanted to hurt my son to get back at her? Is that what you wanna know?
是不是生氣到要傷害我兒子來報復她?那是你想知道的嗎?
Were you? Let me tell you something about my wife, OK?
你是嗎?讓我告訴你一些我妻子的事
About what she did, in my house, in my bed.
關于她所做的,在我房子里,在我床上
With the investment banker next door. Do you wanna know what the worst part is?
和隔壁那個投資銀行家,你知道最糟的是什么嗎?
My son, Eric...is angry with me.
我的兒子,埃里克....生我的氣
She's the cheater!
她才是背叛者
And he's angry at me! Me!
可他卻生我的氣!我!
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Did you want to hurt her? Of course!
你想傷害她?當然
And the kid? I mean, it's her kid, right?
那孩子呢?我是說,那是她的孩子,是不是?
He takes her side. You wanna crush him, too.
他站在她那邊,你想把他也毀了
You wanna shut his obnoxious little mouth up for good.
你想讓他閉上那張討厭的嘴
No! No, he doesn't understand.
不!不,他不理解
He took her side. I'm sure it's not the first time he's done that.
他站在她那邊,我肯定這不是他第一次那么做
No! Eric. Oh, Eric!
不!埃里克,噢,埃里克!
Why did this happen to you?
為什么這發生在你身上?
Why? Mr. Fisher! Why!? Why?! Why?! Calm down.
為什么?費希爾先生!為什么!?為什么!?為什么!?冷靜
Why? Why? Come on, come on, come on!
為什么?為什么?快點,快點,快點!
Well, he's raw, broken, and seriously pissed off.
他很痛苦,很容易發怒
He didn't hurt the son to get back at the mother?
他沒有傷害他兒子來報復母親?
Not consciously, no.
不是有意的,不是
Rage was real but understandable...and
精神錯亂是真的,但是可以理解,可是...
he never apologized...
他從沒道歉...
When he lost control, he didn't even say, "Eric, I'm sorry."
當他失控時,他甚至沒說“埃里克,對不起”
He said, "Eric, why'd this happen to you?"
他說的是“埃里克,為什么這發生在你身上?”
He never even confessed to hurting the kid.
他甚至從沒承認傷害了那個孩子
So, the drugs tapped into the rage but didn't cause it?
那么這藥利用的是憤怒,但沒導致它?
Yeah, that's my guess.
對,我的猜想是那樣
That's consistent with the information we just received from the lab tox screens.
這和我們剛得到的,實驗室毒性檢測的消息吻合
They didn't find any trace of PCP or any other drug indicating the unsub was intentionally trying to make people violent.
他們沒有發現任何PCP,或者任何其他藥物表明,混蛋是故意試圖讓人們產生暴力性
But they did find traces of rohypnol in all the victims.
可他們從所有的受害者身上檢測到了氟硝安定
A central nervous system depressant, similar to valium, only ten times more potent.
一種中樞神經抑制劑和安定相似,更有效10倍
It's commonly known as a "roofie" or a date-rape drug.
通常被稱做強奸藥丸或約會迷奸藥
Right, and one of its side effects is amnesia, which explains why none of the victims remember how they were poisoned.
對,其中的一個副作用就是記憶缺失,這可以解釋受害者都不記得被下了毒
We compared notes on the victims we talked to.
我們對比了受害者的訪談記錄
So far there doesn't seem to be any pattern as to who got hit.
目前還沒發現任何模式符合被害者
Maybe the drugs themselves could explain what type of offender we're dealing with.
也許藥物可以解釋,我們在對付哪種類型的人
A lot of kids are using LSD and rohypnol these days.
最近有許多孩子在使用LSD和氟硝安定
Fisher is a high school teacher.
費希爾是個高中教師
So it might be a prank after all. Yeah, one that went horribly wrong. -
也許到頭來只是個惡作劇。對,卻是極度錯誤的一個
Yeah, I'm gonna get a list of students from Fisher. See you later.
我去要一份費希爾的學生名單,待會見
Hotch. Okay...we'll be right there.
霍奇。好的...我們很快過去
Cops may have figured out where everybody was dosed.
警察可能已經知道了大家在哪被下藥的
Uniforms were on a canvas. Staff here remembers seeing 4 out of the 7 victims here the day they reported symptoms.
警察還在調查整件事,7個受害者中的4個在報告有癥狀那天都出現在這
Please tell me your staff didn't mention the canvas was about a poisoning.
告訴你手下別提中毒
They didn't, but I had to tell the owner.
他們沒有,但我得告訴老板
Is that the owner? Nell Trucco.
那就是老板?內爾特魯科
I'll be shocked if this doesn't get leaked now.
如果這現在還沒泄露我會感到震驚的
Let's just hope nobody jumps to the conclusion it's bio-terrorism.
我們只能希望沒人認為是生化恐怖分子
All right, I'm gonna go talk to the cafe staff. Make sure they know to keep it quiet.
好吧,我去和服務員談談,得讓他們知道閉嘴
Can you think of anyone who would do something like this?
你覺得誰會這么做
High school kids hanging around?
附近的高中生
Honestly, I can't tell them apart. You should talk to Danny.
坦白說,我分辨不出他們,你該和丹尼談談
Danny? A busboy. High school kid. A lot of his friends come in here. Danny? -
丹尼?一個雜工,高中生,他的許多朋友來這
His girlfriend was here Saturday night.
他女朋友上周六在這
Is he here today?
他今天在嗎?
He was supposed to come to work after school, but he called in sick.
他本該下課后來的,但他打電話說病了
What's his last name? Ah, Wallace.
他姓什么?哦,華萊士
I'll have Elle check at the school.
我讓艾麗去學校查下
You got a phone number for him?
你有他電話嗎?
Hotch, I checked the high school and Wallace's house. He wasn't there.
霍奇,我查了學校和華萊士的家,他不在那
So, now I'm at his girlfriend's house.
現在我在他女朋友家
OK, I'll call you back.
好的,我等會打給你
Samantha? Yeah? I'm with the FBI. Can I talk to you for a minute? Samantha?
薩曼莎?嗯?我是FBI,能和你談談嗎?什么事?
Where are your parents? Working.
你父母在哪?工作
What do you want? Well, you didn't go to school today, Samantha, and neither did your boyfriend.
你想干嘛?你今天沒去上學,薩曼莎,你男朋友也是
He's sick.
他病了
Can I ask you something personal?
我能問你些私人問題嗎?
I think that something might have happened to you.
我想你可能發生了點事
You wanna tell me about it?
你想和我說說嗎?
I don't know. I don't remember.
我不知道。我不記得
What do you remember?
你記得什么?
He took me someplace on his motorcycle. I, I remember...
他騎摩托車把我帶到了某個地方,我,我記得...
...waking up, but I was naked. ...
醒來后,我是赤裸的
I was all beat up.
我在被人打
And he was there. Above me.
他就在那,在我上面
Holding me down.
壓住了我
Who was? Danny.
是誰?丹尼
I called the doctor earlier. That could be her.
我剛才給醫生打了電話,可能是她
Hello? Samantha, listen to me. Don't hang up.
喂?薩曼莎,聽我說,別掛電話
Can you hear me?
能聽到嗎?
Keep him talking. Samantha!
讓他說,薩曼莎!
What do you want? Someone's there.
你想干什么?有人在那
Who did you call?
你打電話給了誰?
Why do you think someone's here?
為什么說有人在這
Don't mess with me, Samantha. Don't do it.
別想唬弄我,薩曼莎。別想這么干
If you say anything,...
如果你說了什么...
He hung up. Come with me.
他掛了,跟我來
You're gonna call 911, and as soon as I leave, you lock the door behind me. Do it.
你要打電話給911,我一離開你就鎖上我身后的門。就這么做
He is near his girlfriend's house.
他在他女朋友家附近
Hillcrest at Maple, ah, I can't see the other cross-street. Yeah.
在Maple的山頂,我看不到其他的街道。對
Danny Wallace, stop. FBI.
丹尼?華萊士,別動,FBI
You put your hands on top of your head.
把手放頭上
Off the bike. Hands on your head.
下車,舉起手來
This wasn't what you had in mind when you skipped school today, was it, Danny?
今天你從學校溜掉時可沒想到會這樣,是不是,丹尼?
You wanna tell us about Saturday night, Danny?
你想和我們談談周六晚上嗎,丹尼?
I didn't do anything.
我什么都沒做
Samantha doesn't know what she's talking about.
薩曼莎不知道自己在說什么
A lot of people saw you at the cafe together on Saturday night.
許多人看到你們周六晚一起在咖啡店
What did you decide to do, Danny?
你想做什么,丹尼?
Dose the common milk so that nobody would know you just wanted to roofie your girlfriend?
在牛奶里下藥這樣就沒人知道你想迷奸你女朋友?
That's not true.
不是那樣的
Sex was an issue in your relationship. She told me about it.
性是你們關系中的一個問題,她告訴我了
She wasn't prepared to give it up, so you decided to take it. No!
她沒準備好要讓步,所以你決定動手。不
She had bruises all over her body, Danny. You hit her!
她身上有很多淤傷,丹尼,你打了她!
Well, I didn't mean to. She was freaking out, punching me.
我不是故意的,她嚇壞了,還打我
She was on something. I was just trying to help her.
她不太對勁,我只是想幫她
I was just trying to hold her down.
我只想壓制住她
She was hitting you, but you still had sex with her? No!
她在打你,可你還是和她發生關系了?不是!
Then, what, then?
那么,是怎樣的?
It was after. After, we did it.
是在那之后,在我們做了以后
We fell asleep. When she woke up, she was seeing things. What things?
我們睡著了,她醒后看到了什么,看到了什么?
Look, she was on something, and if it was acid or something, I've taken that.
聽著,她吃了什么,如果是迷幻藥之類的,不是我
You give that to someone without telling them, it doesn't exactly set the mood.
你給人那樣的東西而不告訴他們會破壞興致
Kid is right about that. If he wanted to slip her a date rape drug, why'd he give her LSD, too?
他說的對,如果要給她下迷奸藥,為什么還要給她LSD?
This boy seems too scared NOT to be telling us the truth.
這個孩子看來嚇壞了,他不敢騙我們
So, Samantha was just the 8th victim and the boyfriend working in the cafe was just a coincidence.
那么,薩曼莎是第8個受害者,她男朋友在咖啡店工作只是個巧合
But, even so, there may be an explanation why the two drugs:
雖然如此,也許可以說明為什么有兩種藥
LSD to hallucinate and rohypnol to forget.
LSD讓人產生幻覺,rohypnol讓人失憶
Forget what? What they were hallucinating?
忘記什么?產生幻覺時看到了什么?
No, how they got dosed.
不,他們是怎樣被下藥的
Then, the unsub's covering his tracks. It's much too organized for a high school prank.
那么,所有的痕跡都被罪犯消除了,高中生的惡作劇不會這么有組織性
And there still hasn't been any kind of ransom demand.
也沒有任何贖金的要求
Which rules out the extortionist.
可以排除勒索
Or any visible political group or cult in the area.
也不是政治團伙或宗教教徒
Which rules out the "true believer."
可以排除信徒
And leaves us with "the avenger."
只剩下了復仇者
Think we can give him a profile?
我們可以給做出一個摹寫了嗎?
We believe whoever poisoned these people was motivated by revenge.
我們相信不管是誰給那些人下了毒,他是被仇恨驅使的
The randomness of the victimology—average people in an average-sized town...
被害者研究中的隨意性,普通小鎮上的普通人...
all points to a local resident.
都指向了某個當地居民
We know that people who poison for the purpose of revenge primarily act alone.
我們知道為了復仇而下毒的人通常單獨行動
However, he may have manipulated someone close to him to assist him.
可是,他有可能控制了身邊的某個人來幫助他
The unsub usually disposes of these accomplices when they're of no further use to him.
當他們毫無用處時,罪犯通常會除去這些幫兇
The unsub is like a cautious, deliberate, and highly-functioning male between the ages of 35 and 50.
這個罪犯可能是個很謹慎,深思熟慮,應變力很強的35到50歲的男性
He chose LSD for a reason. LSD is about altering perception.
他為了某個原因選擇LSD,LSD能改變感知
We think that this unsub is striking out because he feels that he's been...
我們認為這個罪犯遭受到了失敗,因為他被...
inaccurately perceived by the community or a subset of it.
他被社會或團體不公正地對待
He feels that these attacks will effect and alter a reality that he is caught in, that he perceives to be unjust.
他覺得這些攻擊會影響并改變他正遭受的不公平的現實
He's so self-centered he believes his victims will know the reason for the attack and who did it.
他是極度以自我為中心的,他相信他的受害者會知道受攻擊的原因和主謀
This individual was savvy enough to use rohypnol to obstruct our investigation,
這個人很聰明,用rohypnol來阻礙我們的調查
erasing the memories of the victims of how they were poisoned.
消除了受害者被下毒的記憶
Hold on. If this guy believes that his victims know who he is,
等等。如果這個家伙知道他的受害者,知道他是誰
why is he covering his tracks?
為什么他要消除所有的痕跡?
Because these victims aren't his primary targets.
因為這些受害者不是他的首要目標
We know from precedent that this kind of offender, the "avenger," tests his weapon first.
從以前的案子中我們知道,這樣的罪犯,復仇者,會首先試驗他們的武器
This attack was a test run.
這次襲擊只是個試驗
A test run for what? We don't know yet.
試驗什么?我們還不知道
What we do know is that this is not the first time that he's aired his grievances.
我們知道的是這不是他第一次宣告自己的不平
While it's not likely that he has a criminal record,
他也不太可能有犯罪記錄
it is possible that he has filed criminal charges or pursued a civil action against his perceived adversaries.
有可能他對他的對手提出過控告或起訴
And, now, to measure the results of his test, he's watching.
而現在是檢驗試驗結果的時候了,他在看著
And he wants to see the results of his test.
而他想看到試驗的結果
Once he has them, all those years of pent-up rage will be released in the form of a larger attack.
一旦他得手,這些年來被壓抑的憤怒,就會通過更大規模的襲擊釋放出來
The profile indicates a lot of people could die.
摹寫報告顯示可能有很多人會被殺
We have a leak.
有人泄露消息了
That's right, Steve. Neighbors became aware something was wrong when a local Beechwood restaurant closed early.
對,史蒂夫。當一家當地的飯店很早關門,居民們意識到了不對勁
From inside sources, we learned that representatives of the CDC began testing food inside the restaurant.
內部消息說,疾病控制中心的代表開始在飯店里檢查食物
If you're gonna report the story, name the restaurant.
如果你要報告,就說出飯店的名字
unconfirmed, we were told that some of the food had been tainted with hallucinogenic drugs.
還沒確認,我們得知一些食物被摻入了引起幻覺的藥物
Name the restaurant.
說出飯店名字
until we do confirm all of this, we will not release the name of the restaurant.
直到我們確認一切后,我們才會說出飯店名字
We'll only say it's a Beechwood area favorite.
我們只能說是一家碧奇烏當地受歡迎的餐館
This is Suzanne Whang reporting live from Beechwood. Back to you, Steve.
這是蘇珊?娜王在碧奇烏的現場報道。該你了,史蒂夫
They didn't name the restaurant. What is it?
他們沒說出飯店名字,這是什么?
Call the local hospital, make sure they know what's coming.
通知當地醫院,確認他們知道會發生什么
Excuse me. Where do your 911 calls get routed?
借過。911電話是怎么被發送的?
There's a county phone bank. They contact first responders, the fire department.
有一個縣電話銀行,他們聯系首要的應答者,救火部門
Alert them, too. They're going to need additional personnel and any other backup you've got...
也讓他們提高警惕,他們需要所有額外的人員和一切他們擁有的后援
auxilary cops. You're going to have to call them. But, why?
后備警員,你得把他們也叫來。可是為什么?
Because we're going to have a heck of a time just calming people down
因為我們要讓公眾平靜下來
and we really don't need the confusion to interfere with our investigation.
我們不需要混亂來干擾我們的調查
Do you want me to start making those calls? No, no, no, no.
我要開始打電話了嗎?不,不,不
Hey, hey! Everybody please shut up for a minute.
嘿,嘿!每人都安靜一下
Tell me what this is all about. Panic.
告訴我這是怎么回事。恐慌
No, I can't comment. No, we don't know for sure why those people were poisoned.
不,我不知道,我們不確定為什么那些人會被下毒
OK, great. Thank you.
好的,謝謝
I just got off with the hospital. They're swamped with over 50 potential poisonings from local restaurants,
我剛從醫院回來,那里被來自地方飯店的超過50個可能的中毒者淹沒了
but no hallucinations.
但沒有幻覺
Another poisoning?
另一種中毒?
Or maybe more hysteria.
也許更多的是歇斯底里的癔想
We've looked into any civil or criminal complaints from employees, ex-employees...
我們調查了所有來自雇員,前雇員,民事或刑事的訴訟...
suppliers, regulars at the cafe... not one good lead.
還有咖啡店的供應商,熟客,但沒有很符合的
There's got to be somebody connected to that cafe who pops as a suspect.
嫌疑犯應該是某個與咖啡店有聯系的人
Morgan, you wanna go back there, see if we can find another angle? Can't hurt.
莫根,你回那看看有沒有漏了什么。好的
JJ, you and Reed go to the hospital, see if any of the poisonings seem legit. OK.
JJ,你和里德去醫院看看有沒有真正的中毒者,好的
I really can't talk right now. We just got hammered.
我現在沒法和你們談。我很忙
Listen, most of these food poisonings are probably psychosomatic. What makes you think that?
聽著,這些食物中毒者大都是心理原因。你為什么這么認為?
A news broadcast just reported a local restaurant was poisoned.
剛有新聞報導說當地一家飯店被下毒了
Now, it would be a huge coincidence if there was another poisoning right after that aired.
現在,在那被宣傳后如果有另一中毒事件,只能是個巧合
So what do you want me to do?
那你想要我做些什么?
Help us find out which cases, if any, are real.
幫我們找出哪些病例是真的
People are coming in with all kinds of complaints. But, there's at least one case that isn't psychosomatic.
來的人有各種各樣的病癥,但至少有一個病例不是心理原因
She's barely breathing.
她快不能呼吸了
Can you take us to the doctor that's treating that patient?
你能帶我們去見負責那個病人的醫生嗎
I'll call Hotch.
我通知霍奇
If you're an "avenger," you choose your targets for a reason, right?
如果你是個復仇者,你選擇目標會有理由,是不是?
Then, why haven't we found anyone connected to this cafe who fits the profile?
那么,為什么我們沒發現任何與咖啡店有關系的人符合我們的描述?
Why hasn't the CDC found any trace of the drugs?
為什么疾病控制中心沒發現任何藥物的痕跡?
Wait a minute.
等下
What if it's not the profile that's wrong, but the target? Not this cafe.
如果摹寫沒有,而是目標錯了?不是這個咖啡店
Just because a bunch of victims came to eat here, doesn't necessarily mean they got poisoned here.
只是因為幾個受害者去那里吃飯,并不意味著他們在那被下毒
Then where?
那是哪里?
When the patient got here, she didn't remember anything about her day.
當病人到這里,她不記得那天發生的任何事
And her speech was so slurred, I could barely understand her.
她說話太含糊了,我聽不懂
It sounds like rohypnol. Did you test her?
像是rohypnol,你給她做檢查了嗎?
She was positive for rohypnol, negative for LSD.
rohypnol陽性,LSD陰性
But, we're running more tests because rohypnol alone doesn't explain her symptoms.
但我們在做更多的檢查,只有rohypnol的話不能解釋她的癥狀
She presented with nausea, difficulty swallowing, labored breathing.
她還出現嘔吐,吞咽困難,呼吸困難
She was also having trouble moving her legs.
她移動腿也有困難
How long had she been sick? She didn't know.
她病了多久?她不知道
I could barely understand her when she first got her.
當她剛醒來時我基本聽不懂她在說什么
Now, she can't speak at all.
現在,她根本不能說話了
Do you know any biological agents that have similar symptoms: ricin, seron gas?
你知道有沒有什么生化武器有相同的癥狀:蓖麻毒素,沙林毒氣?
You think this is a biological attack? We can't rule anything out.
你覺得是生化武器襲擊? 我們得考慮所有的可能性
I'll order a few more tests.
我會安排更多的檢驗
Thanks, Nell.
這邊,謝謝,內爾
No soda machines, hot dog stands, water fountains, or anything else. Get anything? Maybe.
汽水機,熱狗架,水源,一切都沒問題,有發現了?也許
First New Jersey Federal, right across the street.
新澤西第一聯邦銀行就在馬路對面
One of the victims who I talked to said he went to that bank the day that he was dosed.
和我談過的一個受害者說他被下藥那天,去了那個銀行
How do you get poisoned at a bank? I don't know. But, I'd like to take a look at the security tapes.
你怎么會在銀行被下毒的?我不知道,但我想看下保安監控錄象
After you. Right there. Pause it, Elle.
聽你的。就這里,停下,艾麗
Jack Fisher. About to have the worst night of his life. Jack Fisher
將要有他一生中最糟的一個晚上
That's all of them.
所有的人都在那
Every one of the victims who turned up at the ER three nights ago is on this tape.
三天前出現在急診室的每個受害者,都在這卷帶子上
I'm gonna call Hanover. Bring in the CDC guys, they can test the candies. I'll call Hotch.
我去通知漢諾威把疾病中心的人也帶來,他們能檢測糖果。我去告訴霍奇
Morgan, it's Hotch. What's up?
摩根,我是霍奇,怎么樣了?
Reed, I think she's trying to say something.
里德,她正試著說什么
"The End"? En... "
結束
She may be incoherent from the lack of oxygen.
她可能因為缺氧而語無倫次
Doctor!
醫生
No, Hotch, we're pretty sure it's the bank. All the victims were on their security tapes.
不,霍奇,我們很肯定是銀行,所有的受害者都在他們的安全錄象上
Then you should look for Lynn Dempsey, 45.
那你應該找找琳恩德姆西,45歲
Garcia's emailing a picture to your phone.
加西亞正傳給你一張照片
Hold on a second, I'm checking.
等下,我看看
Yeah, yeah. I got it. Lynn Dempsey. Hold on.
對,對,有了,琳恩?德姆西。等下
Elle. Elle's checking.
艾麗。艾麗在查
Yeah, we got her Hotch. Checking the tape.
找到她了,霍奇。看下錄象
Right there, that's her. Play it again.
就在那,是她,再放一遍
Okay, not only was she here, but from one of these tapes...
好,她不光在那里,從其中的一卷錄象看來...
it looks like she was the one replacing the candies.
她像是那個換了糖果的人
Hotch, she could be the unsub.
霍奇,她就是犯人
We're working on that. I'll call you back.
我們正在查,晚點打給你
So, what are the chances that she's not poisoned, that maybe she just got some bad food?
她沒中毒的幾率是多少?也許她正好吃了些有毒的食物?
Highly improbable. Chances are basically nil.
沒有可能。可能性為0
What is the rate of survival?
幸存的幾率是多少?
This dose, without anti-toxin...
這樣的劑量,沒有抗毒素...
Zero. What is it? Botulism.
零。這是什么?肉毒桿菌中毒
Doctor, her BP is dropping rapidly.
醫生,她的血壓降的很快
It's sepsis. Give another amp of epi.
是敗血癥。再打一針腎上腺素
She's going into v-fib.
她的心室有纖維性顫動
She's crashing! Get the paddles.
她要撐不住了!準備電擊!
Charging to 200. Clear
200電荷。收到
Nothing. Charging to 300. Clear Still nothing.
沒反應,300電荷,還是沒反應。收到
The test run is over.
試驗結束了
Page a Code Blue. Yes, Doctor, right away. Starting CPR.
發布藍色緊急搶救警報。是,醫生,現在開始心肺復生
Just be careful the fresh air doesn't kill you, Fred. Ha ha.
小心別讓新鮮空氣殺了你,弗雷德。哈哈
See you in a few days, Janice.
幾天后見,珍妮絲
Don't stay late, the kids need you.
別待的太晚。孩子需要你
Thank you, Mr. Dennis. Have fun.
謝謝,丹尼斯先生。玩的愉快
Lynn Dempsey was an executive assistant. She has no expertise with chemicals.
琳恩德姆西是個行政助理,她沒任何化學藥品的專業知識
She doesn't fit the profile of the unsub.
她不符合犯人的摹寫
But the CDC found both LSD and rohypnol in the candy she was replacing at the bank.
但疾病中心的人從她在銀行里,替換的糖果中發現了LSD和rohypnol
She must have been an accomplice
她肯定是個幫兇
and when the unsub finished using her to further his attack, he killed her with botulism.
當犯人利用完她后,就用肉毒桿菌中毒殺了她
So, what does that tell us about the unsub?
那么,能告訴我們些關于罪犯的什么呢?
He's far more sophisticated than we realized. Why is that?
他比我們意識到的要狡猾的多。為什么這么說?
The botulism toxin is the deadliest substance known to man.
肉毒桿菌是對人最致命的物質
It blocks acetylcholine receptors, paralyzing its victims until, basically, choking you to death.
它阻止乙酰膽堿感受體,使受害者癱瘓,直到讓你窒息而死
Without a, uh, antitoxin, a lethal dose will kill you in 36 hours.
沒有抗毒素的話,一點致命的劑量,就能36小時內致人死地
How many people have access to this stuff? In New Jersey, quite a few.
有多少人能弄到這個?在新澤西,很少
It's the pharmaceutical and chemical capital of the US.
在美國這是制藥和化學上的死罪
So, that the toxin can be ordered in the form of botox through any chemical or biological lab or botox clinic.
那么,這種毒素能以肉毒菌的形式從,任何化學或生物實驗室或肉毒菌癥所得到
It has to be purified, but any chemist or lab assistant has that capability.
它得提純,但每個化學家或實驗室助手,都有那個能力
So, we're looking for chemists and sophisticated lab assistants? Basically.
那么,我們要找的是化學家和有經驗的實驗室助手?
OK, wait a minute. If the unsub is a chemist with access to the toxin,
基本上是的,等下。如果罪犯是個能拿到毒素的化學家
what'd he need Dempsey for?
他要德姆西做什么?
Well, we don't know yet.
嗯,我們還不知道
But, she worked for a, she worked for a company, called, uh... Hithcock Pharmaceuticals.
但是,她為一家公司工作,名字叫...Hithcock醫藥
I think there's a good chance the unsub worked there, too.
看來有很大的可能罪犯也在那工作
Well, let's start with people who fit the profile who've had a recent stressor.
那么,讓我們從符合描述的最近,受過打擊的人開始
Like, anybody fired from Hichcock in the past 6 months.
比如,最近6個月被Hichcock解雇的
Hichcock's a giant company, Sugar Shack, there were over a 100 people fired just this past year.
Hichcock是個大公司,這半年里有超過100人被解雇
And so far, none of them fit the profile? No.
目前沒發現有人符合摹寫?不
But, I do have 30 names of people who were downsized and shunted off to other lame companies
但我有被裁員后去別的小公司工作的30個人的名字
with a cut in pay and benefits.
薪水和福利大減
All right, send us the names. We'll cross-reference them with civil and criminal complaints filed with local PD.
把名字給我們,我們會對比警察那里的民事和刑事訴訟檔案
But, I want you to keep digging, and while you're at it,
我要你繼續調查,調查的時候
look for any connection to the First New Jersey Federal Bank. I'm on it, Angel.
尋找任何與新澤西第一聯邦銀行的聯系。知道了,小天使
Our guys acting like a workplace mass murderer.
我們的犯人看來是個工作型罪犯
He'd stay close, seething, and he'd plan his revenge.
他就在附近看著,計劃他的復仇
Well, if he is a workplace killer, what else does that tell us about him?
如果他是個工作型罪犯,還能告訴我們些什么?
Well, for one, they don't give themselves up.
首先,他們沒有放棄自己
He's lost his empathy, his moral compass.
他失去了他的執著,他的道德約束
He's capable of anything.
他會做任何事
All those innocent people at the bank.
對銀行所有無辜的人
They meant nothing to him.
對他來說他們什么都不是
He'll take out anybody to forward his cause.
他會犧牲任何人來繼續他的計劃
Like Dempsey. Like Dempsey, and eventually, even himself...
比如德姆西,比如德姆西,最后甚至他自己...
until he finishes taking out his primary targets.
直到他除掉首要目標
We have no idea where he's going to strike next.
我們不知道下一步他會在哪襲擊
For all we know, he could poison the local reservoir.
就我們所知,他有可能在當地的水庫下毒
Well, the local cops haven't gotten any leads out of Dempsey.
嗯,警察沒從德姆西那里得到任何線索
Why don't you go to Hichcock and see if you have any luck.
為什么你不去Hichcock碰碰運氣
Yeah. Miss Dempsey's boss is away for the week.
好的,德姆西小姐的上司這周不在
I just can't believe this happened to her.
我不敢相信她會發生這樣的事
Is there anyone you can think of who would want to hurt Miss Dempsey?
你覺得誰會想傷害德姆西小姐?
I mean, anyone here at work?
在這里工作的任何人
She wasn't the type to inspire hatred.
她不是那種會讓人憎恨的人
She was pretty quiet, actually.
事實上她很安靜
Would you say that she was awkward? You know, like, socially?
你是說她比較笨拙嗎?比如社交上
A little, yeah. She made a lot of jokes about herself.
有點,是的,她自己鬧了許多笑話
You know, self-depracating jokes.
自嘲的笑話
I always thought she'd do a lot better dating if she didn't.
我總是想她不這么做的話,她的約會會成功很多
So, she was single, as far as you knew.
那么,就你所知,她是單身
I couldn't say one way or the other.
我不知該怎么回答
I mean, she never really talked to me about that kind of thing.
我是說,她從沒真正和我談過那些
Is there anything about her behavior that was unusual lately, um,
她最近有任何反常的行為嗎?
anything that you noticed that was out of her normal routine?
任何你注意到的與她平常舉止不一樣的
Just that she was very busy this last week.
除了她最近這周非常忙
There's a big corporate retreat coming up that she was helping her boss put together.
要組織一個大型的公司旅行,她正幫他上司忙這個
I'm sorry I can't be of any more help. That's all right.
抱歉幫不了你們更多。沒關系
I'm going to go take a look through her things, if that's OK.
我想去看下她的東西,如果可以的話
The police already went through her desk, but feel free. Thanks.
警察已經檢查過她的桌子了,請便。謝謝
Gideon, some of these lay-offs were brutal.
高登,有些解雇很不近人情
This one chemical engineer, he'd been at Hichcock 19 years when he was downsized.
這個化學工程師,他被裁員時,已經在Hichcock工作了19年了
Yeah, that could certainly inspire homicidal rage, huh?
對,那肯定會引發殺人的憤怒
The guy was in his late forties, head of his department.
這個人快50了,是他部門的頭
Definitely had a generous severance package.
應該有筆不錯的退休金
A lot of these guys don't have enough pension.
這些人許多都沒有足夠的養老金
They may not be happy about it, but I don't see them killing anyone.
他們可能對此不高興,但我沒看到他們殺任何人
It's Garcia. Talk to me, Hot Stuff. Get this, Cochise.
是加西亞。說吧,看看這個,科奇斯
I found a chemist who works at a company that was bought by Hichcock called Palmay Cosmetics.
我找到個在一家被Hichcock收購的叫Palmay化妝品公司工作的化學家
Now, here's the thing. Lynn Dempsey applied for a loan at New Jersey Federal Bank
事情是這樣,琳恩?德姆西申請了新澤西聯邦銀行的一筆貸款
around the same time this chemist applied for a patent on this anti-aging, breakthrough technology thing called PCO99.
同時這個化學家申請了他抗衰老藥的專利,被稱做PC099的突破性技術
So, maybe he applied for a loan in her name to make his product?
那么,可能是他為了推出產品,用她的名字來貸款?
That's what I thought, but both the loan and the patent were rejected because
我是那么想的,但貸款和專利都被拒絕了
Hichcock had already applied for the patent and the patent deal had gone through, drumroll please...
Hichcock已經申請了專利,專利交易是通過...
New Jersey Federal Bank.
新澤西聯邦銀行
I'm tracking his cell phone and it won't be long before I have his location.
我在追蹤他的行動電話,很快會找到他的位置
Don't move. He let us take him. He didn't kill himself.
別動。他讓我們抓到他,他沒自殺
Doesn't fit the profile of a workplace killer.
與辦公室殺手的摹寫不符
Sometimes you miss the mark.
有時候你會漏掉些特征
Let's be glad we did.
高興點,為我們所做的
He's our best chance at stopping the next attack.
他是我們阻止下次襲擊的最好機會
Well, his lab had traces of botulin toxin, but no clues as to what he's up to next.
他的實驗室有肉毒桿菌毒素的痕跡,但沒有他下一步計劃的線索
Our only chance is to make him tell us. You think he will.
我們唯一的機會是讓他告訴我們。你覺得他會
Once caught, these types usually do.
一旦被抓到,這些類型通常會的
They want the whole world to know about their brilliant plan to destroy their enemies.
他們希望全世界都知道,他們消滅敵人的偉大計劃
In case he doesn't give it up, let's play every angle.
萬一他沒有放棄,我們得重頭來過
We need to re-examine everything we know about this guy.
我們需要重新檢查我們所知的關于這個家伙的一切
I'll check witness reports, forensic evidence,
我會檢查目擊者報告,法庭證據
anything that might be a clue to this guy's plan.
所有可能成為這個家伙計劃的線索
A lot of lives could be at stake.
許多生命處在危險中
You were romantically involved with Lynn Dempsey, Mr. Hill? Is that what she said? -
你跟琳恩德姆西有曖昧,希爾先生?這是她說的?
That's what her sister said. What happened to her?
那是她姐姐說的,她發生了什么?
The fact is, Lynn was already dead.
事實是琳恩已經死了
That company killed her years ago. They kill you, too? -
那個公司幾年前殺了她,也殺了你?
Well, they might as well have. They took everything from me.
可以說是的,他們奪走了我的一切
Fruits of my labor, best years of my life.
我實驗室的成果,我最美好的幾年生活
They took my family, and when there was nothing left to take,
他們奪走了我的家庭,直到沒什么留下可被拿走
they took two-thirds of my salary and my health insurance.
他們拿走了我三分之二的薪水和我的健康保險
You have the opportunity to treat people with the mercy that they never showed you.
你會對人們表現出仁慈,但他們從不
I can't even begin to tell you how little that means to me.
我甚至不知如何開口告訴你,我得到的少的可憐
What would it mean to your children?
那對你孩子來說意味著什么?
Listen, you worked hard...
聽著,你辛苦工作...
played by the rules your whole life.
一生循規蹈矩
You don't wanna go out like this.
你不想就這樣失敗
If you do, you stoop to their level.
如果你是這樣的,你就墮落到了和他們一樣的水準
There are things we can do for you. There's ways to help you if you'll let us.
我們能幫你,如果你愿意的話
What can you do for me?
你們能幫我什么?
We're FBI. We have influence with Justice.
我們是FBI。我們可以對法官施加壓力
If you have a legitimate claim, and I believe you do, we can see to it you get fair compensation and credit
如果你有合理的要求,我相信你有,我們會調查讓你得到公平的補償和信譽
And that's all you wanted, right? A fair deal.
那就是你想要的,是不是?公平的交易
That's all I ever wanted. Of course.
那是我一直以來想要的。當然
You don't think the company knows they screwed you?
你不認為公司知道他們壓榨你?
You don't think everything they do, every move they make, isn't designed to screw people like you?
你不認為他們所做的一切,每一步,都是為了壓榨像你這樣的人們?
You could really get me those things? Yeah.
你真的能給我那些?當然
This is my ABA card. I'm a lawyer and I'm offering to take your case.
這是我的ABA。我是律師,我準備接受你的案子
And if you accept, I have to do what you say.
如果你接受的話,我會照你說的做
This whole thing is being videotaped, I can't lie about that.
整個過程都被錄象了,我不會撒謊
I would like my sons to know that their Dad created something...
我想讓我的兒子知道他們的爸爸,創造了些什么...
I created something good.
創造了一些好的東西
Ed, tell us. What did you do?
Ed,告訴我們,你做了什么?
There's a party this afternoon in the Executive building.
今天下午行政樓里有個派對
All departments get together.
所有部門的人都會去
There's a punch bowl.
有一個潘趣酒碗
Stop! Don't drink that! Put it down! -
停下!別喝那個,放下!
Put it down right now.
馬上把那放下
Ladies and gentlemen, listen up. We are FBI.
女士們先生們,聽著。我們是FBI
I need everybody to remain calm, but there could be some contaminated food here that could make you sick.
我需要大家保持冷靜,這里有些食物可能被污染了,會讓你們生病
Please put down whatever it is that you're eating and drinking, and please
放下你們吃的喝的一切東西
Just take it easy. We're going to be coming around and asking you some questions.
放松點,我們會做些檢查,問你些問題
Is everyone going to be OK? Yes.
大家都沒事吧?是的
OK, the CDC is here with three dozen doses of anti-toxin.
好,疾病控制中心的人在這,他們帶了三打的抗毒素
We're going to make sure everyone gets some just in case.
我們確保每個人會有,如果需要的話
Ah, whoever may have gotten sick, we should have caught it in time.
不管誰不舒服,我們會及時救治
The punch tested positive for botulism toxin. About a dozen party-goers reported symptoms,
潘趣酒的肉毒桿菌毒素是陽性的,大約有一打參加派對的人報告有癥狀
but they've all been given the anti-toxin.
但已經給他們用了抗毒素
Thanks, JJ. I'll call you back. Bye.
謝謝,JJ。等會打給你,再見
What is it? You're right.
這是什么?你是對的
It doesn't make sense.
這說不通
Why didn't Hill take his own life when we had him surrounded?
我們抓住他時Hill為什么沒自殺?
Guys, I think we have a problem.
伙計,我想我們有麻煩了
I've been looking over the victim reports.
我看了所有受害者的報告
One of the victims that was originally dosed was severely diabetic.
其中一個最初被下毒的受害者,是嚴重的糖尿病患者
And? He wouldn't have taken candy from the candy bowl at the bank.
還有?他不可能拿銀行里的糖果
All of the victims were there. We know that, but how were they poisoned?
所有的受害者在那里,這是我們知道的,但他們是怎樣被下毒的?
I started looking at the, ah, security footage.
我看了保安監控錄象
We know Lynn Dempsey replaced some candy from the bowl.
我們知道琳恩?德姆西替換了一些糖果
Look how close that jar is to the deposit envelopes. Now, watch this...
看那個瓶離存款信封有多近,現在看這個...
See that? Her hand is directly in the stack of envelopes.
看到了嗎?她的手直接伸進了信封里
So, you think the envelopes were poisoned as well as the candy?
那你認為信封也像糖果一樣被下毒了?
As Lynn Dempsey was dying, she kept saying something like "the end."
琳恩德姆西快要死的時候,她一直說著什么像是“結束”
"The end." I think that what she was saying was "the envelopes."
“結束”。我想她說的是“信封”
I mean, what was Hill actually testing? The rohypnol? The LSD?
希爾真正要測試的是什么?rohypnol?LSD?
The delivery system. Exactly.
傳播環節。對
Botulinin toxin and LSD are the only two substances in the world toxic enough to be effective
肉毒桿菌毒素和LSD是唯一兩種,毒性足夠有效的物質
in doses as small as thousandths of a gram.
哪怕千分之一克的劑量
Small enough to fit on the glue strip of an envelope.
少到足夠用在信封的粘合帶上
But, the CDC didn't find any evidence of poison on the envelopes.
但疾病控制中心的人沒在信封上發現任何毒藥的跡象
They wouldn't have. The envelopes were destroyed after the cheques were deposited and processed.
他們不可能發現支票兌現和處理后信封會被毀掉
So, like the rohypnol, Hill was using the candy to throw us off.
比如rohypnol,希爾用糖果來誤導我們
To cover his tracks.
來掩蓋他的行跡
To distract us from the fact that he was testing the envelopes.
把我們的注意從他試驗信封的事實上轉移
What I can't figure out if why would he poison the envelopes to test the punch?
我不明白的是為什么他給信封下毒,來試驗潘趣酒
Because the punch is a decoy just like the candy.
因為潘趣酒和糖果一樣是個誘餌
He's not finished. Gideon!
他還沒結束。高登
Get him! Get his head back!
抓住他,別讓他死!
He's dead. He killed himself before we even got to him.
他死了。我們制止他之前他就自殺了
Yeah? Hotch, it's Morgan.
什么事?霍奇,我是摩根
Listen, I'm looking at these victims from Hichcock, and this doesn't add up.
我查看了所有Hichcock的受害者,這不合情理
All of these people are lower-level, regular office workers.
所有這些人是低級的普通辦公員
This guy was trying to get back at the people who screwed him. None of them are here.
這個家伙想報復壓榨了他的人,他們都沒在那
What do you mean? Where are they?
什么意思?他們在哪?
The entire upper management staff is away on a corporate retreat.
所有的高層管理人員都去參加了一個公司旅行
The office manager mentioned to Elle that Dempsey was organizing a retreat.
辦公室經理對艾麗提過德姆西,在組織一個法人旅行
So, then Hill wasn't using Dempsey for access to the office party.
那么,Hill不是要利用德姆西來接近辦公室派對
No, he used her for access to the retreat.
不,他利用她接近那趟旅行
Where are the executives? Can they be reached? No. No, not until tomorrow.
主管們在哪?他們到了嗎?不,明天早上才到
They're out in the middle of the woods somewhere.
他們還在森林中間的某個地方
It's one of those "no cell phones allowed" types of things.
而且是不準帶行動電話的那種
And what are they doing there?
他們在那干嘛?
You know, bonding exercises, playing games, that kind of stuff.
合約,游戲,這樣的事
What kind of games?
什么樣的游戲?
When voting, you wanna think about the qualities you admire most, so tomorrow
投票時,你們要考慮你最注重的品質,明天...
we tally the votes to find out who our new team leader is.
計票后我們就會看到,誰是我們新的隊伍領導者
Now, we don't want a repeat of last year's fiasco, so this year, I brought along some envelopes.
現在我不想重蹈覆轍,所以今年我帶來了一些信封
The victims need to ingest the anti-toxin within four hours of the time they were poisoned.
受害者要在被下毒的4小時內服下抗毒素
And make sure you seal the envelope so there's no cheating. Fred!
確保你們封好了信封,這樣就不能作弊了,弗雷德!
Are we gonna go fishing today? Shut up and lick it, Bob.
我們今天去釣魚嗎?閉嘴,舔信封,鮑伯
Gideon to Air One, anything? Anything?
高登呼叫一號線,有發現嗎?有發現嗎?
Negative, we checked the first three campsites. Nothing.
沒有,我們檢查了開始的三處營地。沒有發現
How about the Parks Service? A couple of families on holiday. None saw the target.
公園服務處呢?有幾家人在度假,沒人看到目標
Wait a minute, I'm getting a radio from the staties.
等下,有州警的無線電通報
They found something near the access road and trail end 6. EMTs are en route.
在入口處他們發現了些情況,緊急醫護人員在路上了
These guys are in bad shape and getting worse by the minute.
這些人情況很不好,而且越來越糟
Who's the sickest? That one over there.
誰情況最糟?那邊那個
Medic! Been having trouble breathing. I think.
醫護人員!呼吸出現困難
What time did he lick the envelopes? They said around 12:30.
他什么時候舔了信封?他們說大約12:30
Federal Agent. You're going to be fine.
聯邦探員,你會沒事的
This is gonna make you feel 100%. Relax and breathe.
這個能讓你完全恢復的,放松,呼吸
You're gonna be fine. Thank you.
你會沒事的。謝謝
Confucius warned us: "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
孔子警告過我們:“在你決定報復之前先挖好兩個墳墓。”
You ought to sleep.
你該休息了
Just finishing my report.
等我完成報告
Are you OK?
你沒事吧?
There's always another file. This next one's pretty bad. Yeah.
總有下一份文件,更糟糕的。對
Of all the departments, why'd you choose the BAU?
所有的部門里,你為什么選擇行為分析部?
You know, I had prosecuted dozens of murder cases and
我起訴過很多謀殺案
by the time they had reached my desk, I had always felt like it was too late.
當它們到我桌子上時,我總覺得太晚了
And I wanted to, ah, stop them before they got to my desk.
我想,呃...在到我桌子上前就阻止它們
That doesn't really answer your question.
這并沒有真正回答你的問題
No, it doesn't.
是,沒有
I guess I'm still trying to figure it out.
我想我還在試著弄清楚
I should try and get some sleep.
我該去睡會了