And you don't seriously think I could do this?
你不會真覺得我能干出這種事情吧?
I think we're done here, sir.
沒我們什么事了,先生
Well, can pass on a message for me?
能幫我傳個口信么?
Can you tell Dr. Golan that if she hadn't encouraged this cockamamie trip
告訴Golan醫生,要不是她建議這個旅行
maybe my son wouldn't be mopping around all day in a derelict house HAVING A GODDAMN BREAKDOWN!Hello?
也許我兒子也不會在個破房子里整日游蕩然后徹底崩潰!你好?
Dad, I'm not. I'm fine.
爸,我沒事
You're not. You are not fine. Jake.Coming here was a terrible... terrible idea.
不,你有問題,Jake。到這兒來,是個糟糕的主意。
I'm sorry, I lied ..I just...
抱歉,我撒謊了...我只是...
Jassies,set your alarm for eight am.I want to get to the beach early.
Jassies,鬧鐘定八點。我想早點到海灘。
The rest of the time left on this crapOisland, we're sticking together.
在這個破島上剩下的時間,我倆一直待一起。
Where are you going?
你這是要去哪?
Downstairs for a drink.
樓下喝一杯。