Hey. Have I been all this damn island. Where the hell were you?
嘿。我在島上到處轉,你跑哪去了?
I was just on my way back.Sorry, I lost track of time.I was having a blast with Worm... and Dirty D?
正在往回走呀。抱歉,忘記時間了。前面跟Worm玩的很嗨...還有 Dirty D
Dirty D?You know what? This is...this is good.
滴答滴?你知道么?這樣...這樣很好。
This is healthy. This is you're making real friends.Doing teenage stuff.
很健康,結識新朋友。做年輕人做的事
I think this is normal. I am sure that Dr. Golan will approve.
這很正常。Golan醫生一定會認可的。
Hey, you American. Get over here.
嘿,美國佬。過來。
Hey look here there they are, there's D-bag and worm-man.
看那,他們在那,Dbag和worm兄。
Did you do this?
這是你干的嗎?
What? No!Of course not.
啥?不是!當然不是!
It wasn't us.
不是我們干的。
Listen Sir, I don't know what happened here but my son and his friends have been together all day.
聽我說先生,我不知道這發生了什么但是我兒子和他的朋友們一直都在一起。
And Jake would never do anything like this.
而且Jake絕不會做出這樣的事情來的。
Bollocks! We haven't seen him!You paid us yesterday. Why would we hang out with him today for free?
我們沒見過他!你昨天付錢給我們的,不可能我們今天免費陪他。
Jake were you with them or not?
你跟他們在一起嗎,Jake?
No! I'm sorry!
不在,抱歉。