日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 波士頓法律 > 波士頓法律第二季 > 正文

波士頓法律第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第18集 警報系統

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on Boston Legal.

前情提要
I was drug addict and
我染上了毒癮
I needed my father and you abandoned me.
我需要我的父親,但是你拋棄了我
Who is this?
這是誰
Your granddaughter.
你的孫女
Please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Denny Crane.
歡迎丹尼?克蘭夫婦
Denny
丹尼!
Bev has hired an army of lawyers to gut this firm.
貝弗請了一幫律師來肢解這家公司
An agreement has been reached in the matter of Crane vs.Crane.
克蘭先生和克蘭夫人達成了一個協議
I will buy a house for Bev in Hawaii.
我將給貝弗在夏威夷買一座房子
You'll be the one that got away from Denny Crane.
你將是離開丹尼·克蘭的人
Look me up if you're ever on the big island.
如果你來島上了,記得來看我
I am the big island.
我就是大島
Denny, they're doing some sort of renovations at my hotel.
丹尼,他們要在我的旅館里做些裝修
I was wondering if I could spend the night at your place.
我在想是否能夠在你那過夜
Stay as long as you need.
想住多久住多久
...believe that 24% of married couples,
24%的夫婦不睡在一起
which to me is a very large number,
在我看來
do not sleep in the same bed.
是個很大的數目
Yeah... yeah... listen to me. Yeah!
聽我說
Denny, you're ready to go?
丹尼,你準備走了嗎
And they say it has nothing to do...
他們說和那無關
And they're happy about it with not being compatible with a person.
他們很高興,不需要去遷就
You want to get a good night's rest...
你想晚上睡得好的話
Denny, you must go to work.
丹尼你必須去工作
It's hump day, your favorite day.
今天是駝峰日,你最喜歡的日子,(hump day駝峰日,星期三或星期四)
I don't have a favorite anything anymore.
我不再有什么最喜歡的東西了
Listen, I understand the need to retreat into oneself after a failed love affair,
我知道一場戀愛失敗后,你需要一個人好好呆會
but you haven't gone to work in three days.
但是你有三天沒去工作了
You've been in that bed for two.
兩天里你一直在床上
You're drinking...
早上九點
scotch at 9:00 in the morning.
就一直在喝蘇格蘭威士忌
And most disturbingly, you're watching "The View".
最讓人不安的是,你一直在看"觀點"
Leave me alone.
讓我一個人呆著
Hey! hey! hey! same team. Same team!
我們是一組的,一組的
Consider this an intervention.
可視其為干涉
It's no use, Alan. Nothing interests me anymore.
沒用的,艾倫,沒什么東西能再吸引我了
Construction worker Russell Blayney... arrested for attempted murder
建筑工人拉塞爾·布萊尼,因謀殺被捕
for setting a booby trap in his home to catch burglars.
他在家里安了一個陷阱,來抓入室強盜
Miguel Dominguez allegedly broke into Blayney's house
米格爾·多明格斯闖入了,布萊尼的房子
and received a reported 50,000 volts of electricity through his body,
據報道被5萬伏特高壓電流擊中
paralyzing him from the waist down
致使他自腰部以下癱瘓
and leaving us all with the question...
帶給了我們一個問題
Russell Blayney... victim or vigilante?
布萊尼是受害者還是義務警員呢
In other news today...
今天的其他新聞
That case...
這個案子
I want that case.
我想接這個案子
I see your bliss is back as well.
看來你的小弟弟也興奮起來了
Your honor, the commonwealth moves that bail be denied.
法官大人,聯邦政府反對保釋
Mr. Blayney is charged with attempted murder and is an obvious flight risk.
布萊尼先生被指控謀殺未遂,并有很大的逃脫風險
If I may, my client...
如果我可以的話,我的委托人...
Your honor...
法官大人
I need a moment with my client.
我需要和我的委托人呆一會
You don't have a client here, Mr. Crane.
你在這沒有委托人,克蘭先生
Count to ten, judge.
數到十,法官
Mr. Blayney, do you know who I am?
布萊尼先生,你知道我是誰嗎
Yeah, you're Denny Crane. I've seen you on "Larry King".
當然,你是丹尼·克蘭,我在拉里·金上見過你
You're famous.
你很有名
So who would you rather have as your attorney...
你更想要誰做你的律師
me or, uh, hacky McGuilty Verdict here?
我,還是這個McGuilty Verdict小子,(McGuilty Verdict,是丹尼編造的名字,意思是裁決有罪)
I've faced him before, you'd rather have him.
我和他交過手,你最好要他
Don't feel bad, son. Take a big man to recognize a bigger man.
別沮喪,孩子,讓一個大家伙來見識一個更大的家伙
We're waiting, Mr. Crane.
我們等著呢,克蘭先生
Uh, I move for a continuance, your honor.
我申請延期審判,法官大人
I just got the case.
我剛接手這個案子
Shirley, first thing in the morning, even haven't had my coffee.
雪莉,這么早啊,我還沒喝咖啡呢
Normally I'd make a witty retort about caffeine and
通常我會就咖啡因和
your aging reproductive system,
你逐漸老化的生殖系統,做一個機智的反駁
but not today, Alan. I have a problem.
但不是今天,艾倫,我有個問題
Karl Hauser died this week.
卡爾?豪澤這個星期去世了
The photographer.
那個攝影師
I knew him years ago. We hadn't been in touch for some time,
我認識他好多年了,我們有一段時候沒聯系了
but... well, he's dead.
但是,他死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I met Karl when I was a sophomore at Wellesley.
我在Wellesley二年級時,遇見了卡爾
I spent the summer in Manhattan, and we met in the West Village.
我在曼哈頓過暑假,我們在WestVilage相遇
He was this amazing, fascinating man,
他出乎尋常的有魅力
and he told me I was very pretty.
他對我說我很美麗
And... I did some modeling for him.
我為他做了幾次模特
Please tell me this is going where I think it's going.
請告訴我正是我想的那類事情
Yeah, it is.
是的
Karl took some very tasteful black and white nudes of me.
卡爾給我照了幾張非常有品味的,黑白裸照
I am so disappointed in you, Shirley. "Tasteful"?
我對你太失望了,雪莉,有品味?
There's going to be an estate auction.
將會有一次財產拍賣
And I want you to find a way to block the sale of those photographs.
我希望你能夠想個法子,阻止拍賣這些照片
How many pictures are we talking about?
我們說的照片有多少張
I think there were 15, maybe 20...
我想有15大概20...
That's not so many.
不是很多嘛
rolls of film that he used.
...卷膠卷吧,他用了
I am so glad I came into work today.
我很高興今天來上班了
Down, boy, this is serious.
少來,孩子,這件事很嚴肅的
Karl promised me that he wouldn't show the photographs to anyone.
Karl答應過我他不會向任何人展示這些照片
However, I signed a standard release saying that
但是,我簽署了一份授權許可書
he could show them to... everyone.
因此,他可以將它們展示給任何人
Why are you so worried about this, Shirley?
為何你如此擔心這件事呢,雪莉
You were young. Young people do all sorts of things.
你曾經年輕,年輕人什么事都做
And now you wear clothes to the office every single day.
現在你每天衣著楚楚的來辦公室
Shocking as it may seem to you, Alan. I like my privacy.
也許你聽來可能會吃驚,艾倫,但是我喜歡有隱私
Maybe I'll want to be a federal judge someday.
也許哪天我會想當聯邦法官
And being a named partner at a prestigious law firm...
而作為一家有聲望的法律公司的命名合伙人
Well, it's not good for business.
這會影響生意
I'll give you my best effort.
我將盡力幫你
Of course, at some point,
當然,在某些環節
I will have to examine the evidence thoroughly.
我會不得不仔細的查閱那些證據
Oh! Here they are.
你們來了
Oh, sorry we're late.
我們遲到了
No, problem.
沒事
Fiona, say hello to grandpa. Fiona
向爺爺問好
Hi, paw paw.
嗨,爬爬,(paw paw和英語里爺爺grandpa后面的發音很像)
Hi. Hello, sweetheart.
你好,甜心
I guess you're paw paw form now on.
我想從現在起你就是爬爬了
Well, that's one of the nicest names I've ever been called.
這是我的名字中最棒的一個
We were almost out the door.
我們差不多都出門了
She insisted on wearing the red cowboy boots.
她堅持要穿上那雙紅牛仔靴
I finally said okay. And of course, then we could only find one,
我最終還是說了好,后來我們只找到了一只
and we finally found the other one on top of the refrigerator.
我們最終在冰箱的頂上找到了另一只
Oh!
噢!
And you get to where it's pointless to ask how it got on top of the refrigerator.
問為何它會跑到冰箱頂上,這毫無意義
You just grab it and go.
抓了它就走
I, uh, I took the liberty of ordering coffee and some hot chocolate.
我擅自點了些咖啡和熱巧克力
Oh, thanks so much.
太感謝了
We can just stay a second.
我們只能待一小會
It's Fiona first day at Happy Duck Day Care.
今天是菲奧納在快樂小鴨日托所的第一天
Ah! is that a good place?
那是個好地方嗎
But don't let the cheesy name fool you. They're great.
別讓那個俗氣的名字誤導你,他們很棒的
I went to so many places.
我找了很多間了
I had a checklist I used.. ah, yeah, here it is.
我做了個清單,在這
Ah, well, let's see what we have here.
讓我們看看有哪些
"Childcare Question".
日托問題
"Are They Licensed and Monitored?"
他們執照經營并被監管嗎
"Do They Afford Opportunities for Both Active and Quiet Play?"
他們提供機會玩活躍的游戲和安靜的游戲嗎
"Is the Staff Trained in C.P.R.?"
員工接受過C.P.R(心肺復蘇)訓練嗎
"Do the Kids Appear Happy?"
孩子們看起來高興嗎
Rachel, this is a very thorough list. Rachel
這是個很完整的清單
Well, she's my daughter.
那是,她是我女兒
Where are my keys?
我的鑰匙在哪
It's in your pocket.
在你口袋里
Yap, here they are.
是的,它們在這
Dad, in all the cowboy boot madness this morning.
爸爸,今早忙著找牛仔靴
I lost my ATM card somewhere.
我把我的ATM卡丟在什么地方了
You think you could loan me 40 bucks?
你可以借給我40美元嗎
No, problem.
沒問題
You know, um, Rachel,
你知道,瑞秋
if you're in a hurry to get to work,
如果你急著去工作
I can drop Fiona off at, uh... Happy Duck, is it?
我可以去接菲奧納,快樂小鴨,對吧?
Oh, thanks. We'll make it okay.
謝謝,我們會搞定的
Fiona, we have to go. Thank paw paw for your hot chocolate.
菲奧納我們得走了,謝謝爬爬給你點了熱巧克力
Thanks, paw paw, for my chocolate.
謝謝,爬爬,為我點了熱巧克力
You're very welcome.
我很樂意
Thanks, dad.
謝謝,爸爸
Bye, darling.
拜,親愛的
See ya.
回見
Bye bye.
拜拜
Bye bye, Fiona.
拜拜,菲奧納
Bye bye.
拜拜
By your look, it's not good.
你看起來不大好
I believe Rachel's using again.
我想瑞秋故技重施了
She's back on crystal meth.
她又開始服用crystal meth(冰毒)了
What proof do you have?
你有什么證據
We were supposed to meet at 8:00... coffee shop near her apartment.
我們約定在早上八點,她公寓附近的咖啡廳見面
She showed up 20 minutes late with Fiona in tow.
她20分鐘后才拖著菲奧納趕到
Was harried, disorganized. She couldn't find her keys.
匆忙,紊亂,她找不到她的鑰匙
Paul, you have just described every single working mother in America. Paul
你在描述美國的每一位單身工作母親
Then she asked to borrow $40.
然后她問我借了40美元
Crystal meth users live their lives in $40... increments, cash.
crystal meth使用者用40美元過活,固定的,現金
Paul, this is a very serious accusation, Paul
這是一個非常嚴肅的指控
and you need to be absolutely certain before you make it.
你需要完全確定明白后才能做出
I know.
我知道
If I'm right, and I do nothing,
如果我是正確的,我什么都不做
Fiona could be in danger.
菲奧納可能會身處危險
If I act and I'm wrong,
如果我采取了行動,而我又錯了
Rachel will never speak to me again. She'll cut me out forever.
瑞秋就不會再理我了,她會永遠終止和我的聯系
What do I do?
我該怎么做
You've lived through a lot with Rachel,
你和瑞秋經歷過許多坎坷
and this relationship you're developing with her now is very new.
現在你和她發展的關系是嶄新的
You might want to ask yourself if your history
你也許想問自己
with Rachel's drug use is causing you to overreact.
瑞秋吸毒是否曾讓你采取過激行為
Just think about it.
好好想想
You, Blondie, you're on my team.
你,金發小妞,加入到我的團隊中來
If you've seen the news, you know what a travesty this is.
如果你看了新聞,你就知道有多滑稽
A man arrested for defending his own home.
一個人因為保衛他自己的家被捕
it's a farce, and not the funny kind. This is one serious farce.
這是場鬧劇,不是滑稽劇,這是場嚴肅的鬧劇
May I ask what we're pleading? It seems self-defense...
我能詢問我們在辯護什么嗎,這看起來像是自衛
Don't like that kind of thinking. That's defensive thought.
不喜歡那么說,但那的確是自衛
We've got to strike first. Preempt them.
我們得先發制人,搶占先機
What'd they say in the news... "Victim or vigilante"?
他們會在新聞里面說什么,受害者或義務警員
It's neither. This is Russell Blayney... hero.
都不是,這是拉塞爾·布萊尼,一個英雄
You want to try this case in the press?
你想讓這個案子上媒體?
Exactly.
的確
I want to grab the public's attention.
我想抓住大眾的視線
With a story, a character, a narrative,
一個故事,一種人格,一份講述
we have to create our own reality.
我們需要構造出屬于我們的真相
You, young punk, you must know computers.
你,小朋克,懂電腦
Set up a web site, one of those blobs...
設置一個網站,要點之一是
"Justice for Russell Blayney".
拉塞爾·布萊尼的正義
And you, Denise, you'll be my second.
你,丹尼斯,你將作我的副手
You look good on camera.
你很上鏡
Karl Hauser's widow is here.
卡爾?豪澤的遺孀來了
Straightforward, standard release Karl used for all his models.
這是卡爾所有模特簽訂的授權許可書
A lifetime of papers and contracts, and you manage to find mine.
他終生那么多的文件和合約,你居然可以找到我的
God bless the organized.
上帝保佑管理檔案的人
And there's no mistaking your signature.
這是你的簽名沒錯
I'm so sorry. It's just, here you are.
我很抱歉,只是,你就在我面前
I may cry.
我真想喜極而泣
He loves art.
他崇尚藝術
Marguerite, I'm sorry, but your husband was an adult. Marguerite
我很抱歉,但是你的丈夫是一個成年人
A famous man of the world.
這世上的一個名人
And I was an immature kid who did not understand the document she was signing.
我當時只是一個不明白他簽署的,文件為何物的不成熟的孩子
There was no meeting of the minds here.
對這點大家意見不一致呵
So this contract, I'm afraid, is not binding.
所以我恐怕這份協議,不具備法律效應
As I recall, was not your minds that met.
我說過,我和你想得不同
If you were old enough to screw my husband,
如果你足夠大來勾引我的丈夫
you were old enough to understand what you were signing.
你也足夠大,懂得你簽署的是什么
Your husband talked me into doing quite a few things I didn't understand.
你的丈夫和我說了一些,我不太懂的事
Tell me, why should I do something nice for you?
告訴我,為何我要對你友好呢
And don't say because you did something nice for my husband.
別說是因為你曾取悅過我丈夫
What do you intend to do... with the photos?
你想拿這些照片做什么
Half of Karl's collection is already promised to
卡爾的一半作品已經
the museum of modern art in New York.
承諾捐給紐約的現代藝術博物館了
I intend to auction off the other half.
我想拍賣另一半
Including those photos.
包括這些照片
Your pictures will be going on the block.
你的照片將被出售
I need a favor... a very important, very personal favor.
我請您幫個忙,一個很重要很私人的大忙
Of course.
說吧
After an extended absence,
在一段長時間的缺席后
I have recently reconnected with my daughter Rachel,
我最近和我的女兒瑞秋重新取得了聯系
and I've learned that I have a beautiful granddaughter named Fiona.
我知道了我有一個漂亮的孫女叫菲奧納
Congratulations, Paul.
祝賀你,保羅
My daughter is a drug addict.
我女兒是個癮君子
Or at least, she was. She says she's clean now,
至少,她曾經是,她說她現在已經戒掉了
but I have my suspicions.
但是我還有所疑慮
If she is using again, then my granddaughter could be in danger.
如果她又開始吸毒,那么我的孫女可能就身處危險了
My specialty isn't family law. But what I know...
我的專業不是家庭法,但是我認識...
No, no, you misunderstand. I don't want your legal advice.
不不,你誤解了,我不想要你的法律建議
I want you to find out if my daughter is using drugs again.
我想讓你找出我女兒是否又開始吸毒了
Brad Brad... if this year has taught me anything,
如果說今年我學到了什么東西
it's that you will get the job done by any means necessary.
那就是你會采用任何必要的手段,來完成工作
I would never ask this of you unless it was essential.
若非需要,我永遠也不會問你這個的
Absolutely. I'll do what I can.
當然,我會盡己所能
What have you got?
想到了什么
The 26th amendment.
第26修正案
Karl Hauser was taking naked pictures of me, not denying me the vote.
卡爾·豪澤拍了我的裸照,沒有否定我的投票權
The 26th amendment, which not only extended the right to vote to 18 year olds,
第26修正案,不僅把這投票權擴展到18歲的人
but also persuaded the states to grant them status as adults, was ratified in 1971.
同時也說服國會承認他們成年人的資格,這是在1971年被批準的
The photos were taken in 1966. Which, by the way, is my new favorite year.
而照片是在1966年拍攝的,順便說一句,那是我現在最喜歡的年份
And now mine as well.
也是我的
I wasn't 21 when I signed that agreement.
當簽署這一協議是我還未滿21歲
I was legally a minor, and therefore can repudiate the contract.
法律上我是個未成年人,因此可以否認這個合約的合法性
And I am an idiot. Why didn't I think of this sooner?
我是個傻瓜,怎么沒早想到這個
I'm going to credit karma or Freud.
我會將其視為緣分或弗洛伊德式的東西
Either way, it's because I was destined to discover and revel
不管哪種,都注定了我會發現并且為你
in the natural wonders of all that is you.
你身上所有的那些天然奇跡而歡呼
Uh, excuse me.
抱歉
I'm looking for some books on addiction and recovery.
我在尋找一些關于吸毒和痊愈的書
Uh, yeah, they're in the self-help section right over there.
它們在那邊的自選書架
Thanks.
謝謝
Is there, you know, one book that's better than the others?
這里,你知道哪本最好嗎?
This way.
這邊請
This one has some good advice on the early stages,
這本給了一些關于早期的很好的建議
when you're detoxing and... and all that wonderful stuff.
當你戒毒時...還有所有那些好的東西
And, uh, this one is really good for that time rights after you've stopped.
這本適用于你剛停止的那段時間
When you're trying to figure out how to put your life back together.
當你試圖讓生活重回軌道時
Well, you know a lot about this.
你知道的可真不少啊
Well, clean five years, three months and seven days.
有五年三個月零七天沒沾毒品了
It's hard, but when you're ready, you can get there.
這很困難,但是一旦你準備好了,你就能做到
Thanks.
謝謝
Sure.
不客氣
Uh, what time do you get off work?
你什么時候下班
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not coming on to you.
抱歉,我沒別的意思
I was just hoping that we could talk some more.
我只是希望我們能更多的談談
I've sort of run out of people to talk to.
我幾乎找不到人可談的了
I get off at 7:00.
我7點下班
Thanks.
謝謝
Sure, I'm Rachel.
不客氣,我叫瑞秋
I'm Brad. Nice to meet you.
我是布雷登,很高興認識你
You're buying those, right?
你要買下這些嗎
Oh, right, right.
是的
I, uh, I hang sheetrock, mostly for industrial buildings.
我掛了石膏灰膠紙夾板,它們大部分是用于工業建筑的
A craftsman. He works with his hands. Write that down.
一個工匠,他有一雙巧手,記下來
What else?
還有什么
Oh, well, I live alone. Jamaica Plain.
我一個人住,牙買加風格的平房
My ex-wife left me the house.
我前妻留給了我這座房子
It's not a bad neighborhood. But it does border one,
社區不壞,但相鄰的社區不怎么樣
and it's vulnerable because I have those old fashioned lever windows.
它容易被闖入,因為我還是用那些舊式的抬式窗戶
I can't afford an alarm system.
我買不起一個警報系統
I've been broken into four times in the last two years.
在過去兩年里我的房子,四次被破門而入
Drug addicts, they take everything.
癮君子們,他們拿走了一切
They took my TV, my bike my power tools, my guitar.
他們拿走了我的電視機,我的自行車,我的電力工具,我的吉他
Musician. He writes the songs.
音樂家,他寫歌
Uh, but, uh, what finally did it for me was when
最讓我惱火的是
I was building an end table for my father
我在給爸爸做一張茶幾
for his television remote, his nebulizer
讓他放遙控器,噴霧器
'cause he has, uh, some asthma.
因為他有哮喘
And I'm halfway done, and some guy breaks into the house
我做了一半了,有一個人闖進房子里來
and he.. and he steals my table saw.
他,他偷走了我的茶幾鋸子
My table saw!
我的茶幾鋸
I mean, that was it. That's... that was all I could take.
我是說,就是這樣,這就是我所能做的
I'm not into guns.
我不會用槍的
Don't write that down.
這個別記
But I, uh, I knew that I... I had to do something.
但是,我知道,我得做些事情
So that's when I rigged up my little system.
所以我設置了我的小裝置
You know, just a little jolt, you know, send them a little shock.
只是一點小電流,嚇一嚇他們
Tell us what happened that night. You were at home?
告訴我那晚發生了什么,你在家嗎
Yeah, I was awake, actually.
是的,事實上,我醒著呢
Um, I was putting some dishes away in the dishwasher.
我在把一些餐碟放進洗碗機
And I heard some noise on the porch.
我聽見陽臺上有響動
And I thought, here we go, this is it.
我在想,來了
So I moved into the living room.
所以我走進了臥室
So you saw him?
你看見他了嗎
Yeah, he was looking right through the window.
是的,他就從那扇窗戶里往里看
He's a big wetback, you know?
他是個大濕背,(wetback濕背人,尤指進入美國的墨西哥人)
Latino.
拉丁美洲人
Drug addict, I, He was completely high.
癮君子,他很亢奮
I could see it in his eyes even from inside the house.
就算在房子里我也可以,從他的眼睛里看出來
And then what happened?
然后發生了什么呢
Well, he... he starts for the window.
他,他開始動窗戶
Now I don't know if you've ever seen anyone on crystal meth
我不知道你是否見過,嗑crystal meth(冰毒)的人
or acid or, I don't know, whatever this guy was on.
或者迷幻藥,我不知道,不管怎樣那家伙正在興頭上
But, you know, they're big and they're ugly.
但是,你知道他們很壯很臟
And they feel like they're invincible.
他們感覺自己是無敵的
So, he... he starts trying to pry open the window
他,他開始試圖打開那扇窗戶
with a screwdriver or something.
用一把螺絲起子或別的東西
and, uh... you know, that was it.
然后,就是那樣
The electricity went up the screwdriver into his body.
電流順著螺絲起子流進了他的身體
He... he completed the circuit.
他,他形成了閉路
Sound horrible.
真恐怖
Honestly, you know, it wasn't.
老實說,不是的
I mean, watching this guy.
我是說,看看這個家伙
It was, it was like watching every guy who broke into my house
就像是看到多年來
over the years and took from me, stole my stuff.
每一個闖入我的房子,偷走我的東西的家伙
I mean, he was just getting what he deserved, right?
我是指,他受到了應有的懲罰,不是嗎
Let me tell you the most unbelievable thing.
讓我告訴你,最難以置信的是
Did you know that when you get electrocuted,
當你觸電時
you know, your blood literally boils?
你的血液事實上會沸騰
Right inside the veins.
就在血管里
That's how the electricity flows through your body,
電流就這樣流過你的身體
through you veins!
通過你的血管
And so here's this guy. He's a wetback.
就像當時這個家伙,這個濕背
But I could see his veins are glowing through his skin
但是我看得到他的血管在皮膚下閃耀
as he was being charred from the inside out.
當他被徹底擊中時
And I... I could smell his flesh burning.
我,我能夠聞到他的肉在燃燒
Which was weird. It smelled like a... a roast.
很奇怪,聞上去就像是一塊烤肉
A well deserved, cooked roast.
一塊精心制作的烤肉
That's when I, You know. Finally turned off the electricity,
這就是當我最終把電關掉后
when he was good and done.
他完蛋了的樣子
Well, so much for putting our hero on the stand.
讓我們的英雄上庭不太好吧
Oh, he's on the stand, all right.
他已經在準備上庭了,沒事
Denny, with all due respect,
丹尼恰當的說
the man was practically wearing a bib with a knife
當他講故事的時候
and a fork in each hand as he was telling that story.
他就像圍著餐巾手里拿著刀叉一樣
Denise, never give up an option. Denise
永遠別放棄可能性
The man was alit with passion, the kind of passion that moves juries.
這個男人充滿了激情,這種激情能夠感動陪審團
So?
那么
So he tell the story, not necessarily all his story,
讓他講故事,但不是他故事的全部
but the part we want to tell.
只是我們想要講的那部分
We're the ones creating the narrative.
我們是故事創造者
Are you kidding?
你在開玩笑吧
Were you kidding about wanting to get straight?
難道你說想深入了解是開玩笑的?
No.
Thank you, Patrick, and keep coming back, buddy.
謝謝你,帕特里克,經常回來,朋友
Um, are there any other new members here today?
今天有新成員嗎
Brad... would you like to share? Brad
你想和我們分享點什么嗎
Uh, no. I'm new.
噢,不,我是新來的
It'll make you feel better.
這會讓你感覺好些
Right, uh...
好的
Hi, uh...
嗨,呃...
Say your name.
說說你的名字
I'm Brad. I'm a drug addict.
我是布萊登,我是個癮君子
Hi, Brad.
嗨,布萊登
Um, I'm not used to talking in public.
我不太習慣在公眾說話
Well, actually, I am, just not talking about myself.
事實上,我只是不太會談論我自己
Wow. you're just going to let me keep going. Okay.
你們要我繼續下去,好吧
I was in the marine corps during the first Gulf War, operation Desert Storm.
我第一次海灣戰爭沙漠風暴行動時,在海軍服役
February 24, 1991. I was a Lieutenant in second reconnaissance battalion
1911年2月24日,我是第二偵查營的一個上尉
of the first marine expeditionary force.
在第一海軍遠征隊中
Under enemy mortar, artillery and small arms fire,
冒著敵人的迫擊炮,炮火,還有小型輕武器
we breached minefields, trenches, barbed wire and disabled six enemy divisions.
我們突破了雷區,壕溝,帶刺鐵絲網,還殲滅了六個敵師
By the morning of the 28th,
在28日造成
from a hundred hours after the ground operations had begun,
在軍事行動開始100個小時后
our coalition forces had destroyed 42 enemy divisions.
我們的聯合部隊殲滅了42個敵師
That's the bulk of the Iraqi army in the Kuwaiti theater of operations.
這就是在科威特戰場的大部分伊拉克軍隊
So then I started using drugs.
然后我開始了吸毒
Denny, you're shiny...
丹尼,你很耀眼
and in a wedge.
鍥型梯隊
My team, Alan.
我的團隊,艾倫
I'm back and I'm feeling it.
我回來了,我在感受
I've realized a truth about myself.
我認識到了關于自己的一個事實
I just love... power.
我很喜歡...權力
Well, it seems to have a thing for you as well.
看起來也給你找了點事做
It's m natural state. It's my homeostasis.
這是我的自然法則,動態平衡
Don't read anything into that remark.
別誤解我的話
I already did.
已經誤解了
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
上帝,讓我平靜的接受我,不能改變的事物吧
the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
給我改變我能夠改變的事物的勇氣,并給我了解其中區別的智慧
It works if you work it. So work it!
如果你努力就管用,所以努力吧
See you soon.
一會見
That was a nice story.
這是個好故事
Uh... thanks.
謝謝
Too bad it was a lie.
可惜這是個謊言,太糟了
I won the war, then started using?
我贏得了戰爭,然后開始吸毒?
I've been coming to these meetings every day for five years.
五年來我每天都來參加聚會
If you didn't want to share your problems, you should've just passed.
如果你不想分享你的問題,你可以直接跳過去
Oh, sharing's not really my thing.
分享確實不是我的習慣
It's probably just how I was raised.
可能在于我被撫養的方式
Doesn't mean you can't change. I was raised the same way.
并不意味著你不能改變,我也是這樣被撫養長大的
Really?
真的嗎
Yeah, my mother was warm,
是的,我的媽媽很熱情
but my father kept every emotion tightly tucked away in his suit pocket.
但是爸爸總是把感情嚴密,的隱藏在西裝口袋里
Right next to his watch.
在他手表旁
It's not always that easy to open up.
顯露感情不是總那么容易的
Ah, but it is. You just say what's on your mind.
但是確實,你想到什么就說什么
Instead, my dad... always the attorney.
相反,我爸爸,總是端律師的架子
He'd just sit back and play little games.
他不會采取行動,只是玩些小把戲
You know, letting out information with his obtuse questions.
用他的蠢問題來打探信息
And on the rare occasion when he would open up and talk to me,
很少見的情況下,他會敞開心扉和我交談
he wasn't happy unless I told him what he wanted to hear.
在直到我說了他想聽的東西,之前他是不會開心的
You know, being him...
你知道,像他一樣生活...
I think it's a hard way to live.
我想非常的困難
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, buy me a cup of coffee and I might forgive you.
給我買杯咖啡吧,也許我會原諒你
Great.
好啊
And therefore, at age 19, Ms. Schmidt was, in fact, a minor.
所以,19歲的施密特女士實際,上是個未成年人
There was no parental consent here,
這里沒有父母的許可證明
So, in essence, your husband was illegally taking nude photographs of an underage girl.
所以實質上你丈夫違法給,一個未成年少女照了裸照
You make a legitimate argument, Mr. Shore.
肖爾先生,你的辯解合理合法
Not my favorite kind, but I'm glad to play for that team when necessary.
我不喜歡這樣,但是在需要時我還是很樂意這么做
And you could certainly take us to court and fight this battle with that argument.
你當然可以鬧上法庭,用那個理由來打這場官司
We will if we have to.
如果需要我們會奉陪
However, I believe our goal was to get these photos out of the public eye.
但是,我想我們的目標在于,不要讓那些照片公之于眾
I'm afraid with a court battle, a very public court battle,
我恐怕一次官司,一場非常公開的官司
these photos could find their way to the press.
會使那些照片流入媒體
Before that could happen, of course, we'd ask the court to seal all exhibits
在它發生前,我們當然會要求法庭封鎖它們
and issue an appropriate gag order to prevent disclosure.
簽發一張合適的封鎖令來阻止泄密
And you'd win, but you know what?
你會贏的,但你知道嗎
Thanks to the internet, winning doesn't matter anymore.
感謝網絡,贏得官司不再重要了
These photos could somehow find their way onto the web,
那些照片會以某種渠道流向網絡
then all around the world, and then where would you be?
然后傳播到全世界,然后你將無處容身
Marguerite
瑪格麗特.
Marguerite
瑪格麗特.
Oh, I'll be right out.
我馬上出去
Alan
艾倫.
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Thank you.
謝謝
Marguerite
瑪格麗特...
Those pictures...
那些照片
I have grandchildren. The thought of them seeing those photographs...
我有孫兒,一想到讓他們看到那些照片....
I understand.
我理解
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Your honor, Mr. Dominguez's prior burglary convictions
法官大人,多明格斯先生,早期入室行竊的前科
and history of drug abuse have no bearing on whether
和他的吸毒史
the defendant improperly electrified his home.
與被告不恰當地使他的房子通電無關
Nonsense. This felon was higher than a kite when he got zapped.
胡說,這個惡人罪有應得
He has six prior convictions for larceny, burglary
他身負六項定罪,盜竊罪,入室行竊罪
and grand theft auto. Of course it's relevant.
盜竊成癖,這當然有關聯
The prejudicial effect of the victim's prior criminal activity...
對受害者之前犯罪行為,所產生的偏見的影響力...
Your honor, my client is a victim here. I don't under...
法官大人,我的代理人是受害者,我不明白...
Clearly outweighs
顯然超過了
any probative value such evidence would have for the jury.
陪審團面前的任何證據
Enough.
夠了
Mr. Ginsberg is right.
Ginnsberg先生是對的
The evidence is highly prejudicial and will be barred at trial.
證據偏見性很嚴重,因此將被本庭禁止
Mr. Crane, you may not bring up Mr. Dominguez's prior bad acts
克蘭先生,你不得再次提起,多明格斯先生先前的犯罪行為
unless the door to impeachment has been opened.
除非與本案有關
Before answering any questions,
在回答任何問題之前
I want to thank my client Miguel Dominguez for bravely agreeing to be here today.
我想感謝我的委托人,米格爾?多明格斯,勇敢地答應今天來這
Mr. Dominguez suffers from severe paralysis
多明格斯忍受著嚴重的癱瘓
and a host of other debilitating symptoms as the result of his electrocution.
還有其他一系列源于電擊的后遺癥
Nevertheless, he is here today to stand up for all of us,
不過,他今天來到這面對我們大家
to help in the fight to make our country a safer place,
來幫助我們國家成為,一個更安全的地方
a place where citizens do not take the law into their own hands.
一個公民不會濫用私刑的地方
Mr. Dominguez is an inspiration to his community.
多明格斯先生是這場運動的先驅
He is a hero.
他是一個英雄
Thank you.
謝謝
That bastard stole my story.
那混蛋竊取了我的故事
What about branding?
要怎樣的定位?
I haven't branded yet.
還沒想好
No branding?
不搞定位了?
No, no, not.
不不還沒好
Denny
丹尼.
Denny
丹尼.
Denise Bauer Oh, uh,
丹尼斯?鮑爾.
Candy Springtime, public relations. Candy Springtime
公共關系專家
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
She's with, uh, Sherling Thompson.
她和謝林?湯普森在一起
The same, uh, public relations firm the government uses. So you know she's good.
和政府聘請的公關公司是同一間,因此你知道她很棒
Denise, we're rolling out a new campaign to take back the story on Mr. Blayney. Denise
我們在策劃一個新的宣傳來,奪回我們的故事
Ya... "Take back the story"?
奪回故事?
Oh, Denny tells me that you haven't branded him yet.
丹尼告訴我你還沒給他定位
So I took the initiative and created a brand.
所以我采取主動做了一個定位
Russell Blayney, American Homeowner. Russell Blayney
美國私房主
"American Homeowner"?
美國私房主?
Simple. It's to the point.
簡單,正中主題
And cozy.
愜意
Say it for me, Denny. Press conference voice.
給我念念,丹尼,用新聞發布會的聲音
Russell Blayney, American Homeowner. Russell Blayney
美國私房主
Now wait a minute, wait a minute.
等會,等會
American Homeowner, Russell Blayney.
美國私房主,拉塞爾?布萊尼.
See, it works both ways. Versatile.
看,兩樣都行,通用
But do we really think that we need to label Mr. Blayney?
但是我們確實需要給布萊尼先生貼標簽嗎
Denny?
丹尼?
Denise Rodney King Uh, Denise Rodney King.
(四名白人警察因瘋狂毆打超速行駛的,黑人青年羅德尼.金而被判無罪一案)
Rodney King Rodney King, uh, severely beaten by the police over ten years ago.
十年前被警察很慘的歐打過
See, you remember, why? Branding.
你還記得,為何呢,就是定位
They didn't call him Rodney King...
他們不叫他羅德尼.金...
wife beater, alcohol abuser,
虐妻人,酒鬼
who swung a tire iron at a convenience store clerk.
用輪胎鐵襲擊便利店店員的人
They called him Rodney King, motorist. Or motorist Rodney king.
他們叫他羅德尼.金,開車的,或開車的羅德尼.金
Brings to mind images of a jaunty man in a riding hat and cap in a model T.
想象這幅圖像,一個自信的人帶著馬帽,擺出T型姿勢
That's what we want. Russell Blayney, American Homeowner.
這就是我們想要的,拉塞爾?布萊尼美國私房主
Not Russell Blayney eats them broiled, baked or fried.
不是拉塞爾?布萊尼,煎炒煮炸
But Rodney King was beaten.
但是羅德尼.金是被打的那一個
Okay, now this is just a mock up.
好了,看這個仿制品
Obviously, we will replace Jimmy Stewart with Mr. Blayney.
顯然,我們要用,布萊尼先生來,取代吉米?史都華(著名影星)
But the banner can and should be behind you
但是條幅可以也應該在
every press conference, Denny.
你每場新聞發布會后面放著,丹尼
Notice I used the same font as "Mission Accomplished".
注意我用了和"任務完成"那種字體
Americans are comfortable with that font.
美國人覺得那種字體舒服
Now we will send B-Roll of Mr. Blayney to the press,
現在我們送一段布萊尼,先生的B-ROLL給媒體,(B ROLL是一種隨意的采訪片段)
working in his garage, using his table saw,
在他的車庫里工作,使用他的茶幾鋸
working with his power tools, fixing things around the house.
用他的工具箱,修理房子
And as far as the talking points, keep it simple, Denny.
至于論點,保持簡單,丹尼
Speak of the opposition as the drug crazed intruder,
與那個癮君子小偷針鋒相對
the incident as the harrowing home invasion.
這場痛心的入室襲擊案件
Now I know you're tight with Larry King.
我知道你和拉里?金關系緊密
But we are negotiating with "Nightline," "Hardball" and "The Daily Show".
但我們也要上"夜間新聞""硬碰硬"和"每日秀"
That is where most Americans get their news.
這是美國人獲取他們新聞的渠道
There's no way we're gonna win this, is there?
我們沒法贏它,可以嗎
Legally, yes, there is, as for accomplishing your goals, no.
法律上說,為了達成你的目標,沒有
But when you have occasion to ask for my help, Shirley.
但是每當你向我尋求幫助時,雪莉
Typically, it's not really legal help you're looking for.
很明顯,你不是在尋求法律途徑解決
I'll assume this is no exception.
我想這也不例外
Alan, I've already caused Marguerite Hauser as much pain as I care to. Alan
我已經讓瑪格麗特受了許多痛苦
I'll leave the creativity to you, just don't hurt her.
你發揮自己的創造力吧,但是不要傷害她
America is under siege, not from Saddam or pro-terrorists,
美國在被圍攻,不是薩達姆或恐怖分子
but from namby pamby pro-burglary advocates
而是一些入室行竊的倡導者
who want to strip us of the right to protect what's ours.
他們企圖剝奪我們保衛自己的權利
That's what our...
這就是我們
Looks like Denny's being Denny.
看起來丹尼還是丹尼
He's "creating the reality".
他正在"創造事實"
I doubt many people would want to live in Denny's reality.
我懷疑很多人愿意活在丹尼的事實里
All I know is there are two rotten guys in this case,
我所知道的是這個案子里,雙方都不是好人
and both sides are trying to make theirs as the hero.
兩方都設法使自己的委托人成為英雄
If you've got a problem with this case,
如果你對這個案子有問題
I suggest you talk to the guy whose name is on the door.
我建議你和那個名字寫在門上的人談談
I'm not naive, Paul.
我不幼稚,保羅
I know this kind of manipulation goes on all the time.
我知道這種操縱一直都存在
But I'm an attorney, not a spin doctor.
但是我是一個律師,不是政治顧問
Oh, yes, you are.
是的你是
We all are.
我們都是
That's what attorneys do...
這就是律師做的
tell stories, create characters,
講故事,塑造人物形象
capture an audience, try them make them feel what we want them to feel.
抓住觀眾,試圖讓他們感覺到,我們想讓他們感覺的東西
That's good lawyering.
好的律師就是這樣子的
Only these days, everybody's trying to get in on our act...
但是這年代,每個人都想來找我們幫忙
The government, the corporations.
政府,公司
There are no facts anymore, kiddo.
不再有事實了,姑娘
Only good or bad fiction.
只有好的或壞的虛構故事
which story do you plan to sell the jury?
你打算向陪審團出售哪個故事
Don't you worry.
不用你擔心
This case will never go to trial.
這個案子永遠也不會上法庭的
Mr. Shore, with all due respect.
肖爾先生,請原諒我冒犯
You are on our last nerve.
我們的耐性快到極限了
You said you had an intriguing offer.
你說過你有個迷人的提議
Get to it.
說吧
Delighted.
很高興
First, how about we ask all the lawyers to leave the room?
首先,讓我們要求所有的律師,離開這間屋子怎樣
You're a lawyer.
你是個律師
Okay. How about all the lawyers who aren't me?
那就請所有不包括我的律師離開如何
Here it is, then.
就是這樣
Simply put... it's Shirley Schmidt.
很簡單,這是雪莉?施密特
As much as I admire and respect her,
盡管我和崇拜和尊重她
if I don't resolve this case,
如果我不解決這個案子
I'm afraid she'll get nervous and fall back on old habits.
我恐怕她會神經緊張,又使用一些老習慣
She'll call in the old guard, one of the cronies in banking and finance,
她會找來她的一個在銀行界,和金融界吃得開的老朋友
someone who smells like old pipe smoke and hair tonic,
一個聞起來有煙斗和護發素味道的人
someone with a florid nose from too many old fashioned at lunch down the street.
一個有著鮮紅的鼻子,嗜好在街上享受舊式晚餐的人
And this fella, whoever he is, will have friends.
而這個人,不管他是誰,會有朋友
Friends who work in banks, who probably shouldn't,
那些在銀行工作的朋友,那些也許不應該這樣做
who don't treat confidential information very confidentially.
那些保管機密信息的人
And then, Marguerite,
那樣,瑪格麗特
the old crony will discover how deeply in debt you are.
她這個朋友會發現你債務纏身
And once he learns this,
一旦他知道了
my replacement will make a few phone calls, write a few letters
我的接替者會打幾個電話,寫幾封信
and seek out your husband's most distant and forgotten relative.
尋找你丈夫最遠最被遺忘的親戚
Perhaps a less fortunate cousin who always admired but could never afford
也許是一個不是很有錢但一直
one of your husband's beautiful artworks.
仰慕但負擔不起你丈夫漂亮藝術品的侄子
And my replacement will reach out to him and commiserate
我的替代者會找到他
and convince him to contest your husband's will.
憐憫他并說服他來和你爭你丈夫的遺產
At which point, your husband's estate will be tied up.
不管怎樣,你丈夫的資產會被凍結
Well, it could be for years, decades, really.
那可能是幾年,幾十年事實上
And if this replacement of mine turns out to be this fella
如果這個朋友替代了我
I'm thinking of, it could get really ugly.
我想,可能就不太好看了
For such a vague man, you've been extraordinarily clear, Mr. Shore.
對于你這樣一個含糊不清的人,你說得夠明白的了,肖爾先生
Yes, and here's the thing.
是的,問題在于
I just don't like the way these people operate around here. It's just not right.
我不喜歡這些人的行事方式,這不對
These photographs are yours to do with what you please,
那些照片是你的,你隨便怎樣都可以
and you should get a fair market price.
你也可以拿到一個公平市場價
So, before I simply give up and call it a day...
所以,在我干脆放棄并和結束今天的談話之前
I'd like to ask you one question.
我想問你一個問題
And what is that?
什么
What is your price?
你開價多少
Have you made contact with Rachel?
你和瑞秋聯系過了嗎
I did. I told her I was a drug addict.
我聯系了,我告訴她我是一個癮君子
And?
然后呢
She took me to a narcotics anonymous meeting,
她帶我去了一個毒品的匿名集會
told me that if I wanted to get clean, that I needed to work the program.
告訴我如果我想保持不再犯,我需要加入這個項目
So, she's no longer using?
她不再用藥啦?
No. She's been clean for five years.
不,她已經戒了五年了
I mean, she's calm, rational, straightforward...
我是說,她鎮定,理性,開誠布公
very down to earth, as a matter of fact.
事實上,腳踏實地
Fine.
很好
Thank you, Brad.
謝謝你,布拉德
You know, Paul, for what it's worth,
保羅重要的是
she really wants to have a relationship with you.
她真的很重視和你的關系
And I with her.
我也是
And you know what might help? Is if you showed her a littlie faith.
你知道怎么比較好嗎,就是你對她表現出一點信任
She might pick up on that.
她也許會漸漸接受你
I beg your pardon?
什么
Well, she says that sometimes, you can be very... judgmental.
她說有時,你很挑剔,動輒指責人
Brad while your efforts are fully appreciated, Brad
雖然很感謝你的努力幫助
your advice to a father concerning his daughter is not.
但是并不包括你對一個,關心女兒的父親的建議
You have no idea the years I've spent dealing with my daughter's illness.
你不知道這些年來我一直在處理女兒的病
So it would behoove you to be more circumspect.
所以慎重點是應該的
I'm sorry. That was over the line.
我很抱歉,我越線了
But, I mean, Paul, the truth is you've got. Really, a hell of a daughter.
但是,我想說,保羅 ,你已得到了一個很棒的女兒
She's sweet, she's beautiful, nothing rattles her.
她可人,她漂亮,沒什么能讓她驚慌的
Even when she lost her ATM card...
即使她丟了她的ATM卡
I would've panicked. But she was really cool.
作為我當然不會驚慌,但是她這樣確實很酷
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Oh, Rachel lost her ATM card.
瑞秋丟了她的ATM卡
So I loaned her 40 bucks.
所以我借給了她40美元
Dad.
爸爸
I had a lunch meeting nearby.
我今天在附近有個午餐會
Well, how very impromptu of you, and unusual.
很突然阿,滿不尋常的
Yes, well... people can change.
是的,人們會改變的
Yes, they can.
是的,他們會
Come on in.
進來
Can I get you something to drink?
想喝點什么嗎
No, no, I...
不,我
I thought I would take Fiona to the aquarium if that's all right with you.
如果可以的話,我想帶菲奧納去水族館
Yeah, I... I pick her up from day care in 20 minutes.
好啊,我二十分鐘后就去日托所接她
Good, I'll go with you.
好的,我和你一起去
Sure.
當然
May I use your bathroom?
我能用下你的洗手間嗎
Through there.
在那邊
You have a child.
你有個孩子
A child!
一個孩子
This is my house.
在我的房子里
How long?
有多久了
You came here and you set me up.
你來這設計我
You will not ruin her.
你不能毀了她
You have ruined everything
你已經毀了一切了
and everyone you've ever come in contact with.
每個和你接觸的人
I hate you.
我恨你
You will not do this to my granddaughter.
你不能這樣對我的孫女
I hate you.
我恨你
You bastard!
你這個混蛋
Is counsel prepared to begin voir dire?
律師準備好開始預先審查程序(voir dire)了嗎,(voir dire確認陪審員們是否是公平而兼聽)
We are, your honor.
我們好了,法官大人
The commonwealth may begin.
本庭現在宣布開庭
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I'm assistant district attorney Ginsberg.
下午好,女士們先生們,我是公訴人助手金斯伯格
Now as we begin to pick our potential jury members,
當我們開始挑選我們的陪審團員時
I just want to get to know a bit about you.
我想知道一點你的事情
First off, by a show of hands,
首先,舉手表決
how many of you have heard about this case on the news?
你們有多少人聽過這個案子的新聞
I see.
知道了
And how many of you have seen opposing counsel Denny crane on the news?
你們有多少人在新聞中見過,反方辯護律師丹尼?克蘭
Juror number seven, can you tell us what opinions you've formed?
7號陪審員,你能告訴我你有什么觀點嗎
I think people should be allowed to defend their homes.
我想人們應該被允許保衛他們的家園
Like Mr. Crane said, if the guy didn't want to get hurt,
就像克蘭先生說的,如果那個家伙不想受傷
he shouldn't have been robbing anyone.
就不應該去搶劫別人
Commonwealth challenges juror number seven for cause.
聯邦向7號陪審員詢問理由
No objection, your honor.
無異議,法官大人
Juror number seven, you are excused.
7號陪審員,你被準許回答
I've worked hard to become an American Homeowner.
我工作很努力來成為一名美國私房主
If the guy tried to break into my place
如果這個家伙試圖闖入我的領地
I'd do the same thing.
我會做同樣的事
I'd want to kill the son of a bitch.
我會殺了這個婊子養的
It's my right as an American Homeowner.
這是我作為一名美國私房主的權利
I may live in an apartment, but I still consider myselfan American Homeowner.
我會住在公寓里,但我仍考慮成為一名美國私房主
American homeowner.
美國私房主
American homeowner.
美國私房主
American homeowner.
美國私房主
American homeowner.
美國私房主
God bless America.
上帝保佑美國
Your honor, with his television appearances and theatrics,
法官大人,鑒于他在電視上的曝光和作秀
Mr. Crane has tainted the jury pool to such an extent
克蘭先生影響陪審團到了這個程度
that the commonwealth moves for a change of venue.
以至于聯邦得更換審訊地點
Denied, Mr. Ginsberg.
否決,金斯伯格先生
You both have manipulated the media coverage of this case,
你們兩個都利用媒體報道了這個案子
only Mr. Crane has done a better job of it.
只是克蘭先生做得更好些
You will play in the sandbox that you built.
你們自己選擇了這樣做,那么就要遵守游戲規則
Shirley, Blondie, join me. Shirley
金發女孩,過來
I'm happy to inform you there's going to be a plea bargain
我很高興通知你,就美國私房主這一個案件
in the American Homeowner case.
將有一場辯訴交易
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Today, my office has indicted city councilman Adam Patrick
今天,我的事務所已經起訴了,市議員亞當?帕特里克
on charges of accepting bribes and illegal campaign contributions.
指控他接受賄賂和非法競選捐助
He has agreed to surrender at his arraignment.
他同意在傳訊時放棄
He's changing the narrative. We're yesterday's news.
他改變焦點了,我們變成明日黃花了
You got to hand it to him. The guy's good.
你得為他鼓掌,那個家伙做得不錯
He's creating his next reality.
他在編造他的下一個"事實"
I wonder what he's gonna put on the table.
我在想他將會怎么處理
No jail time.
不用蹲監獄了
How can you be so sure?
你怎么如此肯定呢
Years of experience.
多年的經驗
And he called a half an hour ago.
他一個小時前也來了電話
What are you going to do with those?
你想怎么處置那些照片?
I haven't decided.
我還沒有決定呢
You know the one where you're not quite sure what you're looking at,
你知道有時候你不知道,你在看的那張是什么
then you take a step back and realize what it is?
然后退后點卻認識到了那是什么
That one may be going in the powder room.
我會把它掛在化妝間
Alan
艾倫
Tell you what... I'll leave them to you when I die.
告訴你,我死后將把它們留給你
As things stand, I'm quite sure I'll pass on before you.
照現狀看,我很確定我會比你早死
Show those pictures to anyone, and I'll see to it myself.
你給別人看那些照片的話,我會親自解決你
Shirley, I have no intention of sharing those with anyone.
雪莉我不打算和任何人分享它們
I'm keeping you all to myself. I give you my word.
我將自己享受,一言為定
You're one of the few people for whom I know that to be true.
在我認識的為數不多的律師中,你是說話算話的其中一個
Thank you.
謝謝
No, thank you.
不,謝謝你
I understand congratulations are in order.
看來該祝賀啊
Never lost, never will.
從沒輸過,永遠不會
I may not be the Denny Crane I once was,
我也許不再是以前的丹尼?克蘭了
but until today, I didn't realize
但是直到今天,我才意識到
that this Denny Crane might be even better.
這個丹尼?克蘭,可能更好
Opposing lawyers everywhere are quaking in their custom fitted shoes.
任何地方的反方律師對著你,都會如履薄冰
Damn right, they are. So who cares if she...
確實,他們是,所以誰在乎呢,就算她...
Who cares...
誰在乎
You're still upset about Bev.
你還是因為貝弗而沮喪
What I don't understand is,
我不明白的是
I was married to one of my wives for five years,
我曾和其中的一個妻子結婚五年
got over her in a day.
一天就忘了她了
Bev and I were married for three hours, and yet...
貝弗和我才結婚了3個小時,但...
And yet?
但還是?
Do you know that I even have memories of her that aren't sexual?
知道嗎,我甚至記得有關她非性方面的事
I'm sure you do.
我確定你是的
I miss her.
我想念她
I miss her.
我想念她
Well, are the rumors true?
那么,那些流言是真的嗎?
You have naked photos of Shirley?
你有雪莉的裸照?
Ah, come on. What's the big deal?
噢,別這樣,有什么大不了的?
I've had naked photos of Shirley for years.
我藏了雪莉的裸照好多年了
Denny, she's asleep in all these.
丹尼這些她都在睡覺
Here's one where she woke up.
這是她醒來的一張
Have you ever seen a beautiful, naked woman look that angry?
你看過一個漂亮的裸體女人如此憤怒嗎?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
straightforward [streit'fɔ:wəd]

想一想再看

adj. 筆直的,率直的

 
objection [əb'dʒekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反對,異議

聯想記憶
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓

 
privacy ['praivəsi]

想一想再看

n. 隱私,隱居,秘密

聯想記憶
organized ['ɔ:gənaiz]

想一想再看

v. 組織

 
relevant ['relivənt]

想一想再看

adj. 相關的,切題的,中肯的

聯想記憶
resolve [ri'zɔlv]

想一想再看

n. 決定之事,決心,堅決
vt. 決定,解決

聯想記憶
operate ['ɔpəreit]

想一想再看

v. 操作,運轉,經營,動手術

 
witty ['witi]

想一想再看

adj. 富于機智的,詼諧的

 
extent [iks'tent]

想一想再看

n. 廣度,寬度,長度,大小,范圍,范圍,程度

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 10000个常用人名| 凯特·玛拉| 纽约巨人| 温州新闻| 追捕演员表| 你是我的玫瑰花简谱| 凶宅幽灵| 潘雨辰主演的电视剧大全| 希望online| alurajenson主演的电影| 河南卫视节目预告| 被打屁股的作文| 日本大片网站| 诺亚方舟电影免费完整版在线观看| 性的秘密| 林采薇| 母鸡评课| 电影五十度黑| 南口1937| 李白电影| 老司机免费在线视频| 陈爱玲| 重启之极海听雷2免费版在线播放 北风那个吹在线观看免费完整版 出轨的女人电影 | 金柳真| 鬼娃娃花子| 一人比划一人猜100个| 一千零一夜之梦中人| 宋景诗| 安徽卫视| mc水观音| 赤牙×柒cp| 天注定在线观看| 军官与男孩| www.douyin.com官网| 徐童| 士兵突击演员| 思想认识不到位,重视程度不够| 女同恋性吃奶舌吻完整版| 抖音账号| 牙狼魔界战记| 光明力量2古代封印攻略|