Come on. Get out of here.
別煩我 滾開
You must be James.
你一定是詹姆斯
You can talk?
你會說話
Yeah, and you can listen. Name's Jiminy. When Snow began acting differently, her friends the Dwarves asked me to intervene,But I'mI'mI'm afraid II wasn't much help.
對 你能聽到 我叫杰米尼 白雪舉止反常的時候 她的小矮人朋友求我插手 但我恐怕沒能幫上什么忙
I didn't do any better.
我也一樣
Can you get me out of here? I have to stop her.
你能給我松綁嗎 我得阻止她
Well, I'll try.
我試試吧
What's your plan?
你有什么打算
I don't know. I tried everything to make her remember who I am, but nothing worked.
我不知道 我想盡辦法讓她記起我是誰 但都失敗了
Give that a try.
試試吧
It sounds like you're approaching this the wrong way,how can she remember who you are when she's lost sight of who she is?
貌似你的方法不對 她都不知道自己是誰怎么可能記起你是誰
Clear the road!Bow your heads before the Queen!
讓路 向皇后致意
What do you think you're doing?! Why would you do this?!
你這是要干什么 你為什么要這么做
Well, because... You said you appreciate... action more than words. So now... You're gonna get both.
因為...你說比起巧言令色 你更欣賞實際行動 所以現在... 我說了 也做了