When?
什么時候
The night she left.
她出走的那夜
And what were you doing?
你在干什么
I called her on her cell.
我給她手機掛了電話
And what did you talk about?
你們說了什么
She said she realized she needed to start a new life, without me. She thought Mary Margaret and I should be together.
她說她意識到自己應該開始新生活 離開我 她覺得我應該和瑪麗·瑪格麗特在一起
And how did that conversation end?
你們談話的結果如何
She said she was hurt...But she wanted me to be happy.
她說自己很傷心... 但她希望我幸福
And do you remember anything after that?
之后的事情你還記得嗎
Yes. I saw Mary Margaret in the woods.
記得 我看到瑪麗·瑪格麗特在樹叢里
And what was she doing there?
她在那里干什么
You can't kill her.
你不能殺她
Really? Watch me.
是嗎 我偏要做
Don't do it.
不要啊
David. David! What happened? I had to wake you up. You went too deep into hypnosis. Something was disturbing you. What did you see?
戴維 戴維 出什么事了 我必須叫醒你 你進入了深度催眠狀態 有什么事讓你很不安 你看到什么了
It was... What?
那是...什么
Tell me, David. I can help you.David, tell me. What did you see? I can help you.
告訴我 戴維 我能幫你 戴維 告訴我 看到什么了 我能幫你
No, you can't.
你幫不了
David!
戴維