I assume you're the man rumplestiltskin helped me forget.What's your name again?
我想 侏儒怪幫我忘記的人就是你吧 你叫什么來著
It's me, Charming.
是我啊 白馬王子
Charming? Beginning to see why I drank that potion.
白馬王子 怪不得我要喝那魔藥
This doesn't make any sense.True love's kiss should've restored your memories.
沒道理啊 真愛之吻應該可以喚回你的記憶啊
It's not true love...Because I don't love you.
不是真愛 因為我不愛你
Yes, you do. You just don't remember.You love me, and I love you.
你愛的 你只是忘記了 你愛我 我也愛你
Words. Words. Words. That's all that love is. And unfortunately for you, words don't mean anything to me. You know what does mean somemething to me? Taking action, and that's exactly what I'm going to go do.
花言巧語 愛情就不過如此 可你不走運 甜言蜜語對我來說毫無價值 你知道我在乎什么嗎 實際的行動 所以我現在就要去行動了
Snow, listen to me! You can't do this. It's not who you want to be. You can't kill her.
白雪 聽我說 你不能這么做 你不想做那種人 你不能殺她
Really? Watch me.
是嗎 我偏要做
Don't do it! Snow!
不要啊 白雪
David, listen very closely. Can you hear me?
戴維 仔細聽好 你能聽見我說話嗎
Yes. Good.
能 很好
Okay, I want you to go back in your memory, back to the last time you and Kathryn spoke, the last thing you remember.
你往前回憶回到你跟凱思琳最后一次交談的場景 你所記得的最后一幕
Tell mewhere are you?
告訴我 你在哪
In my bedroom.
在我的臥室