My father doesn't trust you Iron islanders.
我父親不信任你們鐵民
I don't blame him.
我不怪他
He says that you're all reavers and rapers and that no matter how many women you have, you'll never be sat— !
他說你們是掠奪者和強奸犯 不管你們擁有多少女人 你們永遠不會滿——
Quit talking about your father. But he's right about us. Our wives from the Iron Islands,they're for breeding. That's not enough for us. That's why we take salt wives—the women we capture.
別提你父親了 他對我們的看法正確得很吶 我們鐵群島的“巖妻”只負責給男人生兒育女 這無法使我們滿足 所以我們從那些搶來的女人里邊 挑選“鹽妾”
Capture me. Take me with you when you go ashore. Make me your salt wife.
搶走我吧! 我可以同您一齊上岸 讓我成為您的鹽妾
Your place is on this ship.
你該待在這船上
Not after you leave. Father will punish me. He'll call me a whore.
您走后我怕是呆不下去了 父親會懲罰我 他會責罵我是個妓女
I haven't paid you. Oh, yeah.
我可沒給錢你 噢 噢
I paid good money... I barely touched her. Now, you charge twice as much as every other brothel and this is what I get— crying.
我花了大把的錢…她連碰都沒讓我碰 而我付的買春錢卻是尋常妓院的兩倍 我得到了什么?一直在哭!
One moment, my friend.A moment. Please accept my sincerest apologies. Aremca will take good care of you.
稍等片刻 我的朋友 稍等 請務必接受我最誠摯的歉意 蘭卡會伺候好您的