Let me help you, Enoch.
我來搭把手,Enoch
Do not bother.
不用費心
Wouldn't want you to interrupt the tea party.
不想打斷茶歇
I'm so sorry for your loss, Jake.
節哀順變,Jake
You know, then?
你也知道了..
I know if Abe were alive.You would have told me you were coming. Shall we take our tea outside?
Abe如果還活著我能感覺到 應該告訴我你要來 我們去外面喝茶吧
Before he died he told me to find you.There was something he wanted me to know.He said you could explain everything.
他死之前讓我來找你。他想讓我知道些什么事 。 他說你可以解釋清楚所有的事情。
That's absolutely true. But there are few things I can't explain.
確實是,不過有些事我也不能解釋。
We are in common parlance as peculiar.Fifty-one seconds late, Fiona.
我們,按照通俗說法 奇特 遲了五十一秒,Fiona
Sorry Ms. Peregrine.How many carrots you need for supper?
對不起,佩小姐 晚飯需要多少胡蘿卜?
Just one will do.
一根就行。
As I was saying some people are peculiar.
像我前面再說,有些人是奇特的