You know Emma, of course.And I think thats everyone.
Emma你應該見過了。 我想這就是所有人了。
Didn't Bronwyn have a brother?
Bronwyn不是有個兄弟嗎?
Yes, Victor's upstairs.Wait, where did Enoch and Olive go?
恩,Victor在樓上。對了,Enoch和Olive去哪了?
Heaven knows.Enoch's been off ever since we went to look for Jake.
天知道。我們去找Jake的時候Enoch就不見了。
Ms. Peregrine there's a policemen at the door.He says it's about the pub.
佩小姐,門口有位警察先生。他說是關于酒館的事情。
We discuss this later, Emma.
我們晚會兒再聊,Emma.
It wasn't their fault.Honestly, just they were just trying to help.
不是他們的錯。老實說,他們只是想幫忙而已。
Thanks. You're not as vet as I thought.
謝啦,你沒我想象的那么混嘛
She's not really going to kill anyone, is she?
她不是要去干掉誰吧?
Not if she can talk her way out of it.Would you help me with something.Enoch usually does it but, like I said, he is sulking somewhere.
如果磨嘴皮子能搞定就不會。能幫我個忙嗎?一般都是Enoch幫我,不過這會也不知道他在哪郁悶去了。
Is that because of me?
是因為我的關系嗎?
He is possessive.
小伙兒占有欲太強。
So... What you need help with?
所以...需要我幫什么?
One of my daily chores.Put the baby squirrel back in the tree.
日常瑣事之一。把小松鼠放回它們書上的窩。
What baby squirrel?
什么小松鼠?