adj. 非正式的,不拘形式的
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影 > 愛麗絲夢游仙境 > 正文

手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容
trick
欺騙;欺詐
I'd been tricked and I felt stupid.
我被人騙了,覺得自己真傻。
He managed to trick his way past the security guards.
他想方設法騙過保安員走了。
tick away of a clock
to make short, light, regular repeated sounds to mark time passing
發出滴答聲;滴答地走時
In the silence we could hear the clock ticking.
寂靜中,我們能聽到鐘表滴答作響。
While we waited the taxi's meter kept ticking away.
我們等候時,出租汽車的計程器一直在滴答滴答地走著。
catch up with sb
BrE also ˌcatch sb up
to reach sb who is ahead by going faster
趕上,追上(某人)
Go on ahead. I'll catch up with you.
你先走,我隨后趕上你。
I'll catch you up.
我會追上你的。
pull sth off (informal)
to succeed in doing sth difficult
做成,完成(困難的事情)
We pulled off the deal.
我們做成了這筆交易。
I never thought you'd pull it off.
我真沒想到你把這事辦成了。

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: