We've got to go now! She has broken the past. Only putting back the chronosphere can save us now!
大家得趕緊離開 她把過去的時空搞的混亂了 只有把超時空魔球放回萬世之鐘才能救我們
It's catching up.
它追過來了
Alice?
愛麗絲
Hold on, everyone.
堅持住 各位
I don't wanna hold on!
真不想堅持了
The chronosphere! She brought it back!
超時空魔球 她拿回來啦
Run, Alice!
跑 愛麗絲
They might actually pull this off.
沒準他們真能成功
Follow me. This way.
跟我來 走這邊
I've got you, wee man.
抓住你了 小家伙
Ticktock, ticktock. Gotta save the grand clock.
滴答 必須拯救萬世之鐘
I won't leave you.
我不會丟下你的
Sir, sir! Hold on, sir! She's here!
先生 挺住先生 她來了
The girl who tricked you and made you look a complete idiot!
就是這丫頭把你整個忽悠地像個白癡一樣