What are we going to do?
我們下面干什么
Yeah, what's the plan?
是啊 怎么打算的
It's up to you now, Alice. Take time to his castle.
現在看你的了 愛麗絲 把時間帶回城堡去
Hatter and I will retrieve the chronosphere... And restore order to the universe. Do you understand?
瘋帽子和我去奪回超時空魔球 然后恢復宇宙秩序 大家明白嗎
Yes, of course! Got it.
是 當然 當然
What are you waiting for? Let's go!
那都還等什么 快走吧
Where are we?
這是在哪兒
You know where we are.
你很清楚這是哪兒
Why are these crusts under your bed?
你床底下哪來的果塔皮
She put them there.
是她干的
Did you, Mirana?
是你嗎 可美蘭娜
Did you, Mirana?
是你嗎 可美蘭娜
You did. Tell her!
就是你 承認呀
Tell the truth,Mirana.
你說實話 可美蘭娜
Did you eat the tarts and put the crusts there?
是不是你吃了果塔后把皮放在哪兒的
No.
不是
No.
不是
Racie, no!
姐姐 不
You're a liar! Liar! You're lying!
你不講真話 撒謊 你在撒謊
This cannot be good.
這樣可不太妙