Mighty, Mighty Red You rescued me Defender of our homes And liberty Bravery Humility Anger-y Mighty, Mighty Red You Rescued me
無敵無敵胖紅保護你 守衛自由家園 天下無敵 他勇敢 他幽默 他憤怒 無敵無敵胖紅 保護你
Oh, my God. How did you guys find the time to pull this off? This is why we went to go get pedicures, isn't it?
唉呀媽呀 你們到底是什么時候把房子重新造好的? 是你們拖我去做足療按摩的時候?
Nope. We got pedicures because we're worth it.
不 我們做足療按摩是因為享受生活
I got gels.
我做了腳趾甲
You guys are something else. To be honest with you, I am gonna miss the beach view. But so what? It's still there. It's just not right there when I wake up and look out my window.
你們兩不是一般的鳥兒 跟你們說實話 我想念我原來的海景房 不過 沒關系 風景還在 只不過早上醒來透過窗戶看不見了
Well, you can still look out your window and see me and Bomb.
但你可以透過窗戶看見我和炸彈
Right.
沒錯
So, you know, pluses and minuses. Okay. See you later.
所以說有好處也有壞處 好了 回頭見
Well, this just got awkward.
我的尷尬癥又犯了
That's really insensitive.
心拔涼拔涼的
Want to go get a bite?
先去吃點東西吧
Forget it. Let's just go home.
算了 我們還是回家吧
Guys! I'm just messing with you. Get in here.
伙計們 我跟你們鬧著玩呢 快進來
I knew it! Let's be roomies.
我就知道 我們做室友吧
Roommates! I can't wait to make a chores list.
室友 我等不及要列一張清單了
Wait, hold on a second.
等一下
I'll move my nest in the master bedroom. Bomb, you can stay in the guest house.
我要把我的窩搬進主臥室 炸彈 你可以住在給客人的浴室里
No, no, no. Can we get a bunk nest?
什么 不不不... 我們搞個上下鋪吧
This is gonna be perfect!
這主意太棒了
Guys! No!
伙計們 不