Crimson, Woody, Ash.
猩紅 飛餅 炮灰
Who? Is he talking to us?
誰? 他在跟我們說話嗎?
You learned your lessons well. Come on, bring it in.
你們真的把我的話聽進去了 來吧 抱一抱
No. I'm not really the affectionate type. Okay. Does it feel like this is crossing the line to anyone else?
不 我真的不是很喜歡... 好吧 沒有人覺得他這樣的行為有點過了嗎?
Yup. Nope.
有 沒有
You're my prize pupils.
你們是我最棒的學生
Your prized what?
你最棒的什么?
Don't you see? I had to make you lose faith in me so you could learn to have faith in yourself.
還不明白嗎? 我故意讓你們不要寄希望于我 這樣你們才能學會對自己有信心
That's really not how it felt.
感覺完全不是那么一回事
Tell them, Rosy.
告訴他們 粉紅
Yeah, I don't think that's what happened, man.
我也覺得不是那么一回事 大哥
Look, he's blushing.
瞧啊 他臉紅了
I'm not blushing. I'm just red.
我沒有臉紅 我本來就是紅的
Okay, who wants an autograph?
好了 誰想要簽名?
Hoist it up. Nice.
升起來 好極了
Grand reopening. Get your worms.
重新開業 買點蟲子吧
Well done, indeed.
再高點 干得真漂亮