Is that you right there, Red?
那邊那個是你嗎 胖紅?
Really? Where? No. They didn't have to do... Yeah. That's funny, I don't remember crying on my knees like that. But, you know, it's nice.
真的嗎? 哪里? 不 他們其實沒有必要...我怎么這樣 這就怪了 我... 不記得我有跪地嚎啕大哭過 不過... 算了 挺好的
Look at that. They gave Mighty Eagle all the credit. They made him look so much more handsome than you.
瞧瞧這雕像 他們歸給了無敵神鷹所有的功勞 他們讓他看起來至少比你帥一百倍
You know, back when I was angry, that would have really ticked me off.
知道嗎? 要是換成過去易怒的我 這種事絕對會讓我炸毛
Forget about that.
把這事忘了吧
You know what we should do? Let's go to the village.
接下來干嘛? 我們去村里吧
Let's do it.
我們走吧
No, actually, I'd love to go hang out with you guys, but, you know, I got this thing, and I have another thing after that thing, and there's all these things in a row, so...
事實上我很想 但是我有點情況 一個情況完了會有另一個情況 總之會有各種各樣的情況 所以...
Would you look at that!
你快看看那邊
What the...
什么情況?
Mr. Red, welcome back to the village.
胖紅先生 歡迎回到我們的村子