My eggs!
我的蛋蛋
Don't forget Chuck and Bomb!
別忘了飛鏢和炸彈
Who?
誰?
Those guys!
他們兩個
Right, right.
沒錯
Gotcha! You're not getting away that easy.
抓住你了 你休想就這么輕易逃走
No!
不
Save yourselves!
你們別管我了
Hold on, Red!
堅持住胖紅
I'm gonna save that egg.
我必須去救那枚蛋
Red, don't be a hero.
胖紅 別逞英雄
Red, no! No!
不 胖紅 不
Get out of town, everybody. There's just so many of them! We're outnumbered!
大家趕快離開這里 他們數量太多了 我們寡不敵眾
What? How many?
什么? 他們有多少?
No, not that many. Just the right amount, really. No need to look back. Just keep flying. Faster!
也沒有那么多啦 其實剛剛好 沒必要往后看 繼續往前飛 飛快一點
I'll take that.
這個我要了
No, you won't. Get him!
不 你休想 抓住他
Gimme that!
拿到了
You just don't know when to stop, do you?
你就是不懂得見好就收 對嗎?
Here's a twoword answer.
我用兩個字回答你
Looks like your little slingshot game ends here.
看來你的彈弓小把戲要以失敗告終了
Gimme that!
蛋蛋給我
Not gonna happen!
你想都別想
Oh, no.
哦不
Get out of my way!
別擋我的路