Every pig for themselves! I Quit!
豬不為己,天誅地滅。我辭職了
I know what I gotta do. I gotta blow up that ramp.
我知道該怎么做了 我要把那個坡道炸掉
And that would be a good plan if you were good at blowing up.
如果你對爆炸控制自如的話 那確實是個像樣的計劃
I need to stop those planes.
我必須阻止這些飛機
Remember me, Chuck. Remember me!
別忘了我 飛鏢 別忘了我
Bomb's away!
炸彈來了
Hi there. Here, chickie, chickie, chickie. This little piggy popped. This little piggy exploded. And this little piggy went, "Wee, wee, wee, I want my mama!"
哦 你們好 小雞雞 小雞雞 小豬小豬 炸個遍 有一群小豬卡住了 還有一只小豬哭 嗚嗚嗚 我要找媽媽
Come on, Bomb, you can do this. Blow up! Blow up! No. Think explosive thoughts. Surprise parties! Yoga poses! Pigs in airplanes! I blew up. On purpose.
加油 炸彈 你可以的 快爆炸 爆炸 哦 不 想點會炸毛的事情 驚喜派對 瑜伽姿勢 開飛機的豬 我爆炸了 我故意的
You're wrecking my house. What's wrong with you?
你毀了我的房子 你這家伙什么毛病
You wrecked my house.
你也毀了我的房子
Your house was ugly.
你的房子丑哭了
Well, now we're even.
現在我們扯平了
Strike!
全中