I was multitasking,and intercepted a police report.
我在進行多任務處理,攔截了警方報告
A local sporting goods store just got robbed of one high powered cross bow. Now...
當地的體育用品商店被弓箭手打劫。是這樣...
Could be a crazy coincidence or your psycho ex-girlfriend-- Dig's words,not mine-- is still in town.
不是巧合,就是你的神經病前女友--狄格說的,不是我--還在城里
I'll let you know if I learn anything more. In the meantime,just... watch your back.
有新情況會告訴你。期間...小心點
I don't think we had a chance to be properly introduced this morning.
今早我們沒好好認識下

Felicity? Oliver, Oliver... I'm here. You ok? You ok?
費莉希蒂?奧利弗,奧利弗。我在這。你沒事吧?你沒事吧?
I got your call. What happened? Helena.
我接到了電話,怎么了?海倫娜。
She wanted the address to the safe house where her father's being kept.
她想知道她爸所在的安全屋地址
She made me hack the FBI database. Sorry, Oliver.
她讓我黑入FBI數據庫。抱歉,奧利弗
It's not your fault.
這不是你的錯
Oliver, what are you going to do?
奧利佛,你要怎么做
What I should have done in the first place.
我本該做的事