Sounds like quite the daring rescue.
可是次冒險援救啊
You're very lucky to have a friend like Roy, Thea.
你有羅伊這個朋友,很幸運啊西婭。
Oh, don’t I know it. We're not friends.
我還不知道么。我們不是朋友
Well, let me get you stitched up, and then you two can decide what you are or aren't.
讓我幫你縫合,你倆再決定是啥關系
You are such a jerk. Roy. What's a matter?
你真混蛋。羅伊,怎么了
Nothing. I just don't see why I need a shot.
沒事,我覺得我不需要打針
Oh, don’t tell me a tough gang banger like yourself is afraid of a tiny little needle.
別告訴我你這黑幫硬漢還怕小小的針頭
It doesn't look so tiny.
看起來可不小
Well, just think about something else. Besides the needle. Like what?
想想別的,別去想針頭。想什么
Ok, now this could sting a little. Done.
這可能會有點疼。好了
Now that wasn't so bad, was it?
也不是很糟,對吧
Thanks for the save.
謝謝你救了我
I couldn't risk you telling the police about me.
我可不能冒你跟警察坦白的風險
Is that the only reason?
就這原因嗎
Why can't you just admit... That you still have feelings for me, too? What is it?
為什么你不能承認...你也還對我有感覺。這是什么
A plane ticket to Rome, and a passport so you can start a new life somewhere else.
去羅馬的機票和護照,你能在別處開始新生活
The police know you're tracking your father, Helena.
警察知道你在追查你父親,海倫娜
You'll never find him. So get out of my city.
你不會找到他的。所以離開我的城市吧